[18+] Case Unclosed (Private with InkompleteWish)

vyssini

With good senses like his, he was able to hear the different sounds the human made. The footsteps, the jiggling of keys as well as the other's return to his side. His head was stuffed in the other's pillow smelling the other's unique scent. In a weird way it was quite relaxing. The demon never really took notice of the humans he slept with; they were usually just tools to state his hunger. But since his power was declining he was forced the more 'human' approach and get the other into the mood himself. It never goes that bad usually but due to the fact that he hadn't found someone to his tastes he started 'dieting' and now he was reaping what he sowed.

But that was okay, Zoe was more than eager to spend the night with him. If the eager fingers stroking his shaft immediately after he returned meant anything. The incubus wasn't usually one for soft touches or long foreplay but he would indulge in the other. For tonight he will leave it to Zoe. "Hmmm. Want me to suck you off?" he asked during their kisses. Since the other was so forward, Colt offered his assistance. "I'll do what you want today." the demon spoke, taking the hands away from his own pleasure and turned their position. Sitting on the other's stomach, his hands fisted the other's penis behind his back. "Should I prepare myself for you, darlin'?" he asked seductively and leaned down for another kiss not stopping his hand.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vyssini

• InkompleteWish

'Suck me off?' When his partner offered such, who was he to decline? "That sounds good." His smile and his voice wasn't able to hide his excitement as much as he hoped. He planned to prepare the man himself before burying his length inside the man. He really wanted a taste as soon as possible that he chose to ignore a call that he wouldn't dare to in any other circumstances. But the pull was really too much. And the sound of 'I'll do what you want' was too hot to pass up. In his amusement and delight, their position was reversed in a breath. "May I?" He asked to confirm the offer. "It would be really great to see you prepare yourself. And in this position, I had the 'royal box'." He chuckled in anticipation. His voice was raspy in controlled need. Like a seal of their agreement for a promised night play, the redhead delivered a kiss. His lips met mine. Open-mouthed and greedy. Crushing and rough, just how I liked it. Hot.

„Mhhhm, everything for you.“ he purred and slid down the other’s body and the second he got close to the other’s erection he started lick and sucking on it like a content cat. From the bottom to the top, to swallowing it as far as he was able to, nothing of his little treat was left untended. After toying around with the other’s penis with his tongue, he stopped deep throating it and instead stuck his own fingers into his mouth to suck on them. They will have to be lubricated enough to not hurt him later on. Not that it was really important. Okay, Colt might be a bit masochistic but he’d rather not scare the other off with that so he tried his best to stay ‘normal’.

After deeming his fingers wet enough his hand wandered to his own behind and probed his hole before one finger finally pushed in. His ass was high in the air so Zoe could still see it. While one hand was now busy, his other hand as well as his mouth worked on the other’s erection again. Before taking it into his mouth again though the incubus released a small chuckle and said “Enjoy the show.” and continued his work from earlier.

The man didn't waste any time as he found the steady rhythm between tongue, lips and hand. And the cooperation was put to 'good' use. Zoe watched as the warm, full lips around the tip of his shaft slid down and took his full length in. 'So hot.' He slid his hand, raking his fingers through the man's hair. He licked, nipped at his lower lip, holding himself back. Though he just released a while ago, it didn't take much before he found himself reacting to the other's coaxing. 'Guns!' He couldn't help but curse inwardly. 'The guy is a natural.' There was a deep-seated need burning in his belly for the redhead host.

"Ugh" He growled as the redhead stopped his work. But his dissatisfaction didn't last as he watched the man sucked on his own fingers and probed it inside the slick hole. The view was amazingly sexy and hot. He felt his erection being given attention not before long. If his bulging length wasn't enough then the smile on his lips would gave him away as he enjoyed the show. The redhead was his. Even if it's just once. Tonight was their night.

Usually enjoying other’s pleasure filled faces it didn’t take long for his eyes to watch Zoe. And he couldn’t keep in a smirk. Which looked more like a crooked smile since he was still having the other in his mouth. It was always exciting to see his partners lost in pleasure so his own need was soon standing proud again too. His gaze shifted downwards again though and he continued to work the other. His fingers continued pushing in and out in a steady rhythm and he released some quite moans because of the pleasure. Mostly dominate men ordered him for a night but he can enjoy dominating from time to time too. If he had to choose he would actually get fucked then do it himself. It just came natural to him he guessed, being an incubus and all. So he anticipated how this night would go.

Deeming himself ready enough for what was about to come he retracted his fingers and his mouth on the other’s erection and slid upwards again. “Enjoyed it? Let’s got for the main point of this night.” the incubus spoke with an aroused and raspy voice and positioned the other’s length at his hole and pushed down slowly. He couldn’t help but release a moan at the feeling of being slowly penetrated but didn’t stop. It was to enticing. He stopped when the other was finally fully inside him. It would give both of them a bit time to adjust. After a while he slowly started moving up and down. They wouldn’t get far if they just beat around the bush after all. Colt wanted it and he wanted it now.

Normally, preparing his partner was his task so this was a first. He never had a partner like this one. And Zoe seemed to like it. 'This isn't bad.' His hand buried in the other's hair, he yanked it a little to have a better view. He took note of the facial expression of his partner, from the lustful gazes to the movement of jaw and mouth. How he loved the view of his partner preparing his own ass for his entrance. And he loved the sexy moans even more. He licked his lips when he felt he was about to have a taste of the main course.

"Tsk. So tight." He watched as his cock slid inside the man's puckered hole. That was unexpected for man in the business of selling himself. He didn't have any prejudice regarding those types of people. He believed that others have their own circumstances so he never really judged anyone by their work. He even have some 'friends' in that line of work for a man bating in the same team as him. "Oh." When his full length was swallowed, he gasped. 'So hot' Inside the man was warm and hot. Muscles clamping to his length, the gorgeous redhead stopped to adjust to his size. "Baby, time to dance," he smirked, urging the redhead to move atop him. "Oh, baby. You're good." He almost released a loud gasp as the man tightened around his shaft.

Colt purred when he saw that the other enjoyed himself. It was a large turn on to know that he could please the other. Not seeing the need of many words in this act he continued to move up and down. Moans resounded throughout the room when the pace started to get a bit faster. Colt didn’t only feel pleasure but also felt strength returning to his being. What a vile creature, drawing strength from humans through this sinful act. But even if he was in a rush of excitement from both his finally stilled hunger and the lust, he was careful not to take too much. Can’t have the other get unconscious or worse dead while they still did it. Not that he wanted to kill the man in the first place. He swore to himself to let him life this time just because he helped him when he needed a fresh meal. The succubus wasn’t generous but Colt didn’t easily break promises. That was probably the only positive trait in the demons body.

After a while of rocking their bodies togehter he started moaning. He wasn’t normally as easy to please as today but he couldn’t keep in a shudder when he released for the second time that day. He was too starved to play around longer. After he came he released another groan and continued moving his hips. Zoe should be allowed to come as well and Colt wasn’t someone to deny him this human need. “Sorry for coming so early, you were just so good I couldn’t hold back.” he breathed and connected their mouths for another kiss, his hips still not stopping.

Whether it was his abstinence or his partner's technique, he never really felt this good for quite some time. He observed the gorgeous man in question. He winced once the man started moving. He didn't miss the look on his partner's face and he felt good knowing that the other was having as much fun if not more than him. As Colt released, Zoe only had a second to smile before his mouth was hard pressed against the redhead. A gasp of pleasure was cut off, leaving him to moan deeply into his mouth. The kiss was demanding and hard, his tongue stroking, tangling, pushing in deeper as he tasted and nibbled on his partner's lips. A rumble of desire surged up from his chest.

"Sorry." He blurted out fast but low. He wasn't even sure if the other man heard it. He was consumed by lust for the gorgeous host. He grabbed the shoulder and rolled the man on his back. He pinned the host down on the bed, not breaking their passionate exchange of kisses. He only pulled away to catch his breath, hovering above his partner. He licked his lips, tasting the sweetness from contact, his eyes locked on the host's face. "I like you on top of me but.." Panting and gasping for air, he whispered on Colt's ears before grabbing the man's thighs and thrusting his over-excited length on his partner. ".. I love you writhing beneath me more." He gave him a devouring kiss, gentleness was lost to his vocabulary.

• 3 weeks later...

(I am so sorry for not replying. Real life happened yet again and I didn't have the strength to actually bring myself to write a reply. I hope you are still interested)

Colt wondered how long the other would last. It didn't seem like it would be anytime soon, if they continued the whole night then he had to be careful to stop eating at some point. His feeding process often let to sexual stimulate so to not get the other 'overheated' he had to stop at some point. But for now, he would enjoy his meal. He shuddered in anticipation when their tongues tangled together and fought for dominance. Their kiss was hard and needy and Colt couldn't even give a witty remark before he was pushed onto his back and their mouths connected again. He was given a breather when the other leaned back to say something. They were still connected but he didn't want to move since the other clearly wanted to take the lead for now. At this show of dominance he got hard. The first thrust was delivered and he released a moan. "Ahhh~ I am happy to have pleased you master. If you love it than show me with your body~" he replied with a breathy voice and rolled his hips to urge the other onwards. Yet again they kissed and Colt had to admit that this form of human contact was really good.

The redhead's words ignited his flames further. Dark desire swelled in his chest and lust consumed his control. With a half-suppressed moan, he arched back with only the flared crown inside, paused for a whole heartbeat and then slammed back in. The intensity only grew until his breathing grew harsher. With Zoe's hand grip tightened on his partner's waist, his forceful thrusts became faster and faster.

Zoe grabbed the back of Colt's neck, crushing their lips together in another scorching kiss, urgent and desperate. Bodies drawn closer, his stomach clenched with impending orgasm. In a breath, he released with a feeling of intense excitement. He didn't immediately pull out, disoriented from the mind-numbing climax. His defenses down, he slumped in a heap against the pillow with rough panting and thin film of sweat on his forehead. The day's happening caught up to him as his eyelids grew heavier by seconds. He only managed to pull himself out and rolled on his back before darkness welcomed him.

Sweat collected on his brows, his breath not as steady as before. Though he was a demon of lust, even Colt could get drunk on the pleasure. Only his arms wandered around during their passionate interaction. From the other’s neck to his shoulders, to the chest and the whole way back. His nails raked down the other’s back to stimulate the other even more. But after a while he felt that he didn’t need to. Zoe was apparently really needy given the powerful thrust of his hips and the strong grip on his waist. While Zoe did all the work, the incubus just enjoyed. Even though he should be safe from it, his mind became a bit muddled. His moans and grunts came more often and it was hard to stay in control of his senses.

But all too soon it was over. He just felt the other’s member pulsating and felt Zoe release. After release a small “Oomph.” when Zoe slumped down on top of him. Even Colt needed some time to get his breath back. When he did, he helped Zoe pull out and roll on his back. “Hm? You’re sleepy already?” he noted, more than asked and chuckled afterwards. “Thanks for the meal.” he murmured before giving the other a last kiss on the forehead and pulling up the blanket that ended up on the foot of the futon during their activity. Being sated like this after a while of fasting made him sluggish and Colt decided to sleep over for the night. Hopefully the other won’t mind and even if he did, Colt could just make him forget everything. But where would be the fun in that? The demon pulled up the blanket and covered the both of them. While he didn’t feel like cuddling with a human, the blanket wasn’t big enough to fit them both. So he got as closed as he dared to the other without feeling uncomfortable and closed his eyes just like his companion. The happenings of the next day will be fun.

The sun was already shining brightly overhead when Zoe began to squirm around in bed and gradually awaken. He was so hungover, cursing his moment of weakness to refuse couple of drinks. He groaned and blinked at the ceiling. The walls felt as though they were closing in around him, intent on crushing him. When he shifted to move, he let his head fall to the side. First was shock then panic. Though he forced himself to focus on the redhead with arms wrapped around his waist. He racked his brains with the memories of yesternight. He remembered bar hopping with his colleagues. Then..

He slapped his forehead as flashes of memories of his encounter with the host to inviting the man home for one hot night flooded his mind. His first instinct was to gather his clothes and slip out before his partner woke up. And he would. If only they were in some motel and not his house. "Great." He really messed up this time. Tirade of other unnameable emotion roiled through him boiling his blood and burning his gut as he gazed at the perfectly sculpted body and thought it looked sinfully delicious. What was he thinking?