Fire of the Forest (Zombie and Gladis) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

A light shiver rippled through Ren's body as Raphael bit down on his lower lip, causing a small groan to elicit from the very much obliging Kitsunegami. Raphael wasn't the only one being affected, though Ren was fairly sure he could have restrained himself if he wanted to. Luckily it was in the middle of the day and not during the fullmoon. The fullmoon had various effects on spirits, and the effect it had on Ren... well, let's just say that the word self restraint did not exist at that time. Each time it would drive him crazy. Perhaps now he'd found someone to help him... No, Ren did not want to think of that at the moment. He pushed those thoughts aside and focused on the now, his tails swishing back and forth as he loosely wrapped his arms around Raphael's shoulders. Mischief was sparkling in his eyes once more.

"Sixteen apples," he murmured softly, his breath heavy with lust, "you can have me but you'll be bringing sixteen apples tomorrow," he leaned in to playfully lick Raphael's cheek.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Gladis

Raphael stared into the other's eyes at the request, barely nodding before moving his lips back to the other's neck, biting and licking his skin, leaving small marks everywhere. He took the spirit's words as a green light to do what he wanted, so the blond slowly slid the kimono off, for now only off his torso. The human let out a soft hum as he slid his lips over the other's collarbone, then suddenly stopped. "I don't suppose you have a bed somewhere?" He asked, one eyebrow raised as he gently flicked his nipple with his thumb.

"I'll bring you as many apples as you want..." Raphael added, eyes hooded slightly as he moved both of his hands on Ren's waist, one of them slowly moving towards his back, gently trailing over his spine. "I really don't want to stop." He muttered against his skin, biting down on his skin gently, suckling on the spot to leave another mark. This "trip" to the forest didn't go anything as planned, but he definitely couldn't complain... Although this whole thing probably wasn't such a good idea. Who knew what could happen if he had sex with a spirit! "No, wait." Raphael pulled away, eyes a little bit wider than usual. "This... Is weird, no?"

The fox spirit paused, a slight frown creasing his forehead before he shook his head at the humans words. He didn't have a bed. For one, Ren didn't actually need sleep in the same way humans do. Besides, even if he had needed it, he probably wouldn't have had a bed. A futon was what he was familiar with, so that's what he'd have. So he wished to tell Raphael, yet his voice was quavering and he found it hard to focus when the human was touching him like this.

Ren noticed a slight shift in Raphael's, sentiment, which once again brought a frown to Ren's features. He he tilted his head to the side, arching an eyebrow. "How so...?" he asked, seeming genuinely confused - if not a little offended. then he sighed, shaking his head as he shrugged his shoulders and started fastening his kimono once more. "Well then, I suppose I won't get any apples," his voice was dripping with disappointment and he was pouting just slightly.

"I'm expecting to see you here tomorrow," he said, beginning to fade away. Though before he disappeared completely, he added, "when I find your amulet I'll bring it to you."

Raphael realized just a little bit too late that his words were wrong, and would possibly cost him more trouble than if he'd continued what he started. "Wait, no..." He muttered, eyes wide as the other began disappearing in front of his very own eyes. "I don't know how to get home! Wait!" The blond nearly screamed, but he was too late, as the fox spirit had already faded away completely. Without his presence, the forest seemed to get thicker and darker, all of its dark aura suddenly pushing onto the man.

Completely terrified and alone, Raphael began running. He had no idea where was home, he had no idea how far it would take for him to find the edge of this forest, but he didn't stop running. The man had no idea for how long he'd been trying to find his way, but finally, finally he found some sort of a path. He could feel honest tears of joy burning his eyes, as his knees were shaking from the running and he'd torn his pants after getting stuck on a tree or a bush. The blond followed the path, soon beginning to run again, trying to escape whatever he felt was following him - be it luck or something else, the path led him back home... At least he was safe, or so he thought.