Love and Crime (alexia__&ayais)

ayais

Anime_male_redhead-2_zpscfcf192f.jpg

Name: Koi Nochi

Height: 5'6 ft

Weight 130 lb

Position: Uke

30292290.jpg

Appearance: when he is causing trouble he is wearing a short nearly black less red dress and hair extensions that match his natural hair.

Personality: flirtatious, somewhat of a spoiled brat he is used to gating his way. He loves the thrill of danger and getting away with it.

Biography: He came from a rich family but he was bored when he was 14 he started stealing cars he was so good on his feet by the time he was 18 he was a cat burglary living on his own and taking what every he wanted . He found it was easier to steal dress as a woman the poor sap never saw it coming . He fond a way to modify makeup to make it untraceable but he had not yet left is mark on anyone . It was a lonely life and truth be told he longed for someone who understood him

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• alexia__

0c3aba98d97faff7f8263c826c23640d.jpg

Name: Lilitto Usagi*

Height: 6'0 ft

Weight 140 lb

Position: Seme

Appearance: Often seen wearing black shirts and coat. Eyes are coffee brown, hair deep black.

Personality: Usually in a bad moon when it comes to incompetent people, otherwise he would simply tell you everything straight up and not bother with your feelings. Attitude varies if you're someone who's close to him or a friend. Loves the thrill of getting away with everything.

Biography: University graduate under computer and engineering, loves hacks and power. After finding an easier and effective way to make money while messing with people he switched to underground computer hacking and corporate stealing. Does not have many friends by his side aside from his gun provider. Usagi blends in easily with everyone and does will not show what he is thinking despite the circumstances.

It had been days since Usagi had last seen the sun. If anyone ever asked where he was the easier answer would be 'dead' but honestly could anyone confirm it. Now there he was tapping away at his computer with a window open for a lack of change, like it even mattered.

This little mission of his had taken longer to solve than expected, also bringing a few pains in the ass. It seemed some little smart ass had gotten to his position before him and now Usagi needed revenge

"ah dammit" he says in frustration sipping from his soda.

Koi walked in the museum checking it out he was dress in jeans and a white shirt he was just checking it out “ height security..” He sighed there no way he could hake this but he had his eye oh the ruby of raw it was so pretty and would look so nice broken down in to a necklace . He walked around hitting the vending machine just right to get a soda. He sat down on the bench . “maybe I should go back to house..” he sighed sipping on it.

A phone rang in the room snapping Usagi from his thoughts. A message had been send by Kaito who had all the things he had previously ordered.

Smiling he reaching for the jacket and keys, before leaving his house. The sun hit Usagi's face reminding him of the outside life that was not his room slightly grunting he headed to were he was to meet the other man.

"And what is this?" asked Usagi as he was handed down the last item

"To silence the guns in case it goes bad"

The large item was placed in his messenger bag before handing the other an envelope with cash

"Thanks" were the last words between the two before they parted ways

Koi got a text he normal worked alone but for the right cash he would take a job if the money is right he got in to his read dress fixed his hair he wear flats so he could move with out a sound he hide a gun in his chest. With a silencer he went to the meeting place he didn’t like paring up with someone . He looked around the place putting on his lipstick.

Shortly after that Usagi returned home ready for sun down and work.

With leather black pants and a matching jacket he walked towards the place he'd been told, his messenger bag hitting the side of his leg which was happily carrying a gun and the laptop.

A figure came into view as he stepped closer and closer

'A girl?' he asked himself as he allowed himself to be seen, his face was covered by a dark sock that matched the darkness of the night

Koi smirked seeing the guy it been so long since he had someone to toy with “ Hey hansom.. what are you doing in a place like this..” he used his real voice instead of his girly voice. He wanted to shock the boy as he steped closer there no way this guy was his partner he looked like a computer nerd a hot one but still.

"Thanks for the compliment sweet heart but I don't have time to play" Usagi's voice was edgy, far more than he'd like to show, the main reason being that this ridiculous human was his partner.

"A cross dresser who steals?" was the only statement he had to make to shine the other with some recognition on who he was, other than that he wished to not speak another word with her..him whatever!

Slightly he leaned his shoulder against the wall and watched the red headed person. Body slim as a girl and attitude of a little fucker was all Usagi had to know, besides his only job here was to break a system long enough for honey to get her jewels

that’s me… don’t worry there are shorts under here… and I can move like I am in a spandex suite like this.. “ so you going to take care of those pesky .. systems I take it… maybe we can work tighter on something else after this I need something ..But I can’t seem to hack it myself beside I can make it worth your while..” he purred.

"Depends on my interest and time" he answered seeing that this person could bring some baggage with their display.

"Are we going to go or..." if it was one thing aside from eating crap, that Usagi hated, was wasting time..

“you probably could not do it anyways yah lets go.. there a car waiting you drive.. “ He didn’t trust anyone if they were caught he could play the victim and blame Usagi for everything. He walked in the car siting in the passage seat. There ally you can disable form there ill go in take care of the guards and steal the jewel..”

He followed the other to the car and quickly turned on the car. He kept his eyes on the red headed boy knowing that none of these flirty types were worth a penny, not to mention he could have a knife to his back at any second.

'I couldn't do it' said Usagi to himself at the offensive comment 'this cheeky brat isn't he the one in need of my help'

but all of this was kept in his head as he drove.

They stopped the seconds they reached the spot in a dark alley "now what?" he asked

“Do what you do.. he put in a ear pieces and in his ear “ and tell me when its safe and so help me if you fuck me over..” he glared this is why he wanted to work alone but he didn’t have the computer skills he was okay with computer but these advance one he could not do. He walked close to the building hiding in the shadow.

"Calm down little boy" murmurs Usagi taking his computer out and jumping into the camera system of the building "I'm the best at this"

Instant access to the system allowed him to see every camera and extra security systems they had

"Tss this bastard" he said after seeing how much crap the building had

"Listen" he says into the mic as he punches in a few codes "go straight ahead and you will come across a door" through the camera system Usagi could see the red dress moving along, and he had also arranged it so that the security guy could not almost as if they were invisible.

With a click of the enter bar Usagi signaled the door to open automatically

Koi nodded “got it..” he moved like a shadow even though he should stand out he saw a guard and took out his compact blowing as dust knocked out the guard. He walked in the open door staying away from every camera “ Now what?” he asked he hated to admitted it but they were doing well as a team to bad he would be leaving town in a month or two. He waited for order knowing it be bad to make a move without the other opening the next door.

"Don't worry give me a sec" his fingers speed up as he punched in code after code, he had to admit the security was not as hard as tricky with all sorts of small distractions from the actual goal in hand.

The next door was unlocked and softly slid open and so this was followed by the next set of doors later on ahead.

"In about 3 feet you will stop, there are a few triggers to some alarms I will need you to slip by them" he says into the mic now working on disabling some of them so the boy could progress.

Everything was calm from the outside and the rest of security seemed to be on the east side of the building.

"Alright you should be able to move now"

Koi hummed “got it he was carful with the alarms he was very flexible and nimble getting past him he saw the case “its in sight I need you got to get ride of those lasers for me and open the door to the case ill take the item and replace it with the fake one..” he smirked this guy was good he was impress but he wonder if the team up with him for good.

'This guy' though Usagi as the system kept him from taking down the passwords in the case. It seemed almost impossible and completely strategic that someone would put so much security in this thing.

Slowly but steady he attached it one more time trying a different approach.

"The box will open but don't go near it, the lasers are still there" and so this happened the box was unlocked and slightly cracked open, but the lasers were still in sight.

"Dammit" he murmured "Listen to me kid, the entire system will drop giving you 1 minute to get everything and run out all the lights will be off but I will guide you out its the only way" he warns

"You have to make it out quick or you'll be locked in when everything is powered again and the alarms go off"

"fuck!" Koi looked around "there is a window to my right can you get it open if not ill have to break it" He took the jewel replacing it with the fake one trumping to the small window waiting for it to be open getting out his glass kit ready to make a small hole if he need to. At this point he was on the 2nd floor but he wasn't worry he could climb down safely.

"Yes" answered Usagi as he quickly found the window in the digital blue print and typed in the codes "it should be unlocked now"

With this he unlocked the doors of the car and watched from the cameras every move of the boy. The engine wasn't on but it would take less than a second to turn on.

"Careful there's a security walking close to the window on the first floor" it seemed that they had yet to go notice but Usagi doubted that would go on for too long.

"Good he made his way to the window getting out with out leaving any trace of him being there. He nodded jumping pass the 1st floor window making his way back to the ally. Koi got in the car " Miss me?" he battered his eyelash ." start the car lets get to the drop and get the rest of our money." he rested his head on the other shoulder " My name Koi not kid..most in the business call me bunny."

"I think Koi will be just fine" says Usagi brushing of the boy's head from his shoulder and driving off. Because Koi had made it out in time when the power came back on none of the alarms went off and it was a smooth transition as ever, although no one would ever suspect who did it.

"My name is Usagi" he says keeping his eyes on the road, up until then he had been wearing the mask to hide his identity in a way keeping the relationship between the two completely secretive, and beneficial.

Koi smirked at him “ you know mask are so tacky .. He pulled the mask off the other face “ Wow your hot are you sure you don’t want to go have some fun?” He smiled looking at the rode “you got a nickname .. Come on I don’t tell everyone my real name but you could have left me in there and you didn’t..” he took the man hand and hide a blush.

"The mask was there for a reason" he said now completely cursing karma and every other higher up power. Ignoring the other's childish request he continued to drive until his hand was taken by the other. The car came to a complete stop as he watched the other who had a cheeky smile and luscious red lipstick on.

Slightly Usagi chuckled at the others boldness and leaned closer so their noses were almost touching "since you like to play I'll leave the nick naming to you bunny" his eyes traveled up and down the boy's body as if he was examining his prey "not that we will be meeting again"

Koi smirked and give him back his mask “ Then what the harm in having some fun. He slipped his phot number in to his pocket, “if you want to team up for any reason.. “Cole..” he smirked and placed his lips on Usagi lips giving him a deep kiss he pulled “mmm it looks good on you” he touched the other now red lips.