Jump to content

♕ caxiahtic's RP Rules ♕


Recommended Posts

Posted

♔ Rules ♔

❀ No god modding

your right is to your character and my right is to mine.

❀ No plot linking

When you reply, please don't indicate what my character should or should not do. That is a big RP no-no to me.

❀ 18+ or not is okay with me.

 

❀ Proper English grammar

yes, I know that not all of us have English as our first language, it's not mine either, but with mistakes such as a few spelling errors, I accept, but if your sentence is something I do not understand...well then O_O

 

❀ Post length

no one liners. PLEASE.
This kind of RP is uninteresting. You and I surely wouldn't appreciate half-hearted RP's, right? Please try to reply with one paragraph at least.

 

❀ Frequency of posting

at least once a week, yeah? If you are going to be busy or inactive, please make sure to tell me so I don't end up waiting for a reply that will never come.

 

❀ OOC Comments

If you want to do this, simply PM or chat me up. (If I'm not your friend, just add me
:D
)

 

❀ Be detailed. Please.

Intros are what actually drive me to be able to think up of situations to properly do with your character. Of course I don't mean just intros should be detailed, at least each reply should be detailed. Thanks.

❀ Character Age

I know that people prefer RP-ing middle school or freshmen high school students, or Shota students, but please, when you RP with me, make sure your character is 18 or older.

❀ I prefer concentrating on the plot rather than the porn.

 

❀ NO FEMININE CHARACTERS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

 

❀ Character Sheet

This one should be very detailed because this is all about you character. It's your character's pillar of support when you feel that your character is going OOC.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 550, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Categories I would do:[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Categories I wouldn't do:[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Omegaverse[/TD]

[TD]✧ Bara[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Vampires/Werewolves

[/TD]

[TD]✧ Tentacles

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Angels/Demons[/TD]

[TD]✧ Shota[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Spanking[/TD]

[TD]✧ Heavy BDSM[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Light BDSM[/TD]

[TD]✧ Gore

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Rimming[/TD]

[TD]✧ Drug Abuse[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Anal[/TD]

[TD]✧ Torture[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Oral[/TD]

[TD]✧ Incest (I don't like doing parent x child)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Incest (sibling x sibling only)[/TD]

[TD]✧ Mecha

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Younger seme [/TD]

[TD]✧ Trap[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Tails/Nekomimi[/TD]

[TD]✧ Gender-bender[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Marking[/TD]

[TD]✧ Vore[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Imprinting[/TD]

[TD]✧ Toiletplay[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Mpreg[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Drama/Angst[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Biting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Master/Pet [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Double Penetration[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Experienced Partner (virgin seme)[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]✧ Humiliation[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks for reading guys :)

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • caXiahtic

    1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus