The Gothic Queen of Hearts and The Mad Popper (JR_TheRandomFan & XiuLin)

JR_TheRandomFan

"This woman is really enchanting. I don't believe I could ask for any more." Throughout the meal the Hatter couldn't help but to notice something. Whenever he and Heart touched there was a certain spark that lasted for the shortest of moments. He didn't know why this happened, but it was getting a little more of it every time."I don't know why. It's like some new drug that I just caught on. Heart, why must you do this to me?"

As soon as Heart's father retired to his room he looked down at Heart, who was resting on his shoulder." Well yes dear lady, you got all of us. The question that's on my mind, is what will you do with us?" Several band members looked over to the pair, snickering and talking among themselves." We're at your disposal,Ms.Heart. Say the word and we're up and out."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• XiuLin

Heart also felt those sparks between their bodies and or hands. She goes for a glass of water and slowly drinks some water. She wondered why they would feel these sparks, was it just energy between them a sign of something like the red thread of fate? Or was their something magical involved? she hoped not to the later. She did not really want to be taken to wonderland, but this current moment was much like it already but in modern times. She smiles. "You see, we have many rooms. So if you all need to wash up and get a night's full rest the next three days, we don't mind you staying here."

When she noticed the snickering and talking in whispers she felt like a child back in grade school. "Hey, we're all adults here. So what's wrong with this." She tightens her grip around The Hatter's arm, making his bicep go between her breasts. The extra spark that came with this action, made her startled for a bit. But it felt really good. She sharply inhales, and lets out a surprised sound. She speaks again. "There must be a lot of energy in here that's sparking us. Must have been from the cleaning."

"...!" Everyone fell silent when they saw Hatter's arm go in between Heart's breasts. Some stared,others just try to hold back their laughter. Hatter tried his best to control his blush, but it was getting harder by the minute. The Sparks were becoming too much for him. It was like his body was calling for that intense. It was getting even more intoxicating.

Cheshire cleared his throat to break the silence." We don't really know what these 'Sparks' you two keep going on about, but I think We all, including Hatter next to you, would appreciate staying with you."

The Hatter quickly nodded his head."Of course. It's rather nice that you would offer." He pulled at the rim of his hat and gulped." If you would show us the way,I think we all can settle in."

Heart lets go of the other's arm and stands up. She walks towards the hallway. "This way please." She grabs The Hatter hand as she walks, dragging him along. But to that he was more than just a hot man on her arm. He meant more to her than anything. She would set him in a room next to her's and hoped he knew the proper ways to come to her if he needed her, knocking first. "Wait a second...what?" She blushes and looks behind her at Cheshire. "You don't mean in my room, do you?" Her eyes got wide and her blush intensified.

Cheshire shook his head, hiding the wide smile on his face with little success." Of course not,Ms.Heart." He assured as they walked the Hal's." All I meant was that you showed were we would be able to stay. Neither of us would never think of intruding you like that." The Hatter softly blushed at the thought of staying one night in Heart's room. Just being able to touch her again would be a fantasy come true." Where can we stay exactly?" The Hatter asked.

• 4 weeks later...