Fire over Fame (vyssini &ayais) 18 +

ayais

Lee feel asleep he hated being so tired maybe if he rested for awhile he would be abel to make love to his Superstar curled up to the pillow his loved rested on eairly and took the scent.

Gray Got back to the small office it was high tech the best and most modern equipment money could buy He sighed but sometimes money could not buy miracles . He smiled at the nurse desk he saw the man he was in love hard at work. “ Hey… I am back.. we may have a mach for Mr Lee “ 1st names were noting new for them to use with patient.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• vyssini

Nimble fingers fluttered across the keyboard, the rhythm of the tapping sounds were like a lively symphony. Aron lifted his left hand to take the coffee and took a sip then his hand quickly flew back to the keyboard. Right when he was about to continue his work, a doctor approached him with a lively voice. "That's good news." He let out a smile before greeting the doctor. "Thanks for your hard work."

Gray loved the sound of those finger typing he often left his door to his own office open just so he could hear him type “Aron… Thank you for all you do I be nothing with out you.. come take a break .. I have food in my office.. you need to eat sometime..” He smiled “ we are free till 2 ..” he hummed “Ill help with the paper work.. join me please.”

Aron just had his coffee and a light snack, but he couldn't say 'no' when the doctor offered. He stayed silent for a while then he saved his work and stood up. "I'm just doing my job." He smiled and followed the man inside his office.

Gray smiled as he sat in his chair were there was some fresh take out food ready for them “ you helped me build my practice you been there every step..” he sild his chair closer to him “Do you really not know how I feel about you?”

"..." Aron always managed to dodge the advances and invitations of the doctor. He also got used to them and could handle it calmly. Before, he could only managed not to have any change on his expressions but his insides would be in knots. He reached the takeout and opened them. "It's warm and smells nice. We should eat before it cool down, doctor." He smiled unperturbed but his heart started to beat faster with closer distance.

Gray smiled and started to eat the Lomeli noodles he gazed at his nurses how he wished he was like lee and could simply take what he wanted.. He blushed some and keep eating he moved his hand close to Aron but didn’t take it. Aron hand he was far to shy . “ I am sorry.. thank you for joining me for lunch .. I enjoy our alone time..”

"..."

Their proximity made his heart leaden with nervousness. Aron was too preoccupied by the hand that never touched his. He couldn't even tell the taste of food but it served well to prop his silence. "It's should be me thanking you for always looking after me." He smiled avoiding the glances of the doctor and continued to eat.

Gray smiled “I would never let anyone hurt you..” He smiled and he moved closer “ Aron.. I am not good .. with this .. I want to.. but… i..” Gray was blushing his normally study hands were shaking he was so nervous this is why he normally didn’t date every one expected him to be clam and in control but when in came to relationships he was as shy as school boy.

As the doctor moved closer, the nurse felt a painful tug at his heart. He wasn't really immune to the doctor's charm. In fact, he was also one of the man's admirers. It's just that he knew that with his skills, he could be more of use to the doctor and he was also happy with the current status quo where he could see and stay by his side. He wouldn't want to jeopardize his position where a deeper relationship in any chance that it soured threaten his standing. He was never a gambler. He only fought when success had a 200% certainty.

Gray blushed as he finished his food he moved to touch his cheek his hands shakeing “ would you.. ? me… ? dinner..” he said pulling away going to the other end of the desk were he started he looked down of course he not in to you stupide .. he though to him self he look up at Aron

As Aron watched the other pulled away, he felt a pang of guilt. The doctor settled at the other end of the desk and gave him a look of a dejected puppy that was abandoned by his master. He heaved a deep breath and sighed. He finished his food and pulled a tissue to wipe his mouth. "Thanks for the treat. I still have things to do." He stood up and gave a bow to his superior then walked towards the door. Before actually stepping out of the door he stopped for a brief moment without giving the doctor a glance. "I...prefer French cuisine." He walked out and closed the door behind him. If the doctor saw his face, he would see a crimson flamed cheeks.

Gray looked up for a moment as Aron Spoke he saw the red of his cheeks and smiled “tonight we off tomorrow or we could… tomorrow?” he blushed as he open up his laptop and started to get to work he was blushing everything had to be prefect he pulled some string and got them in to the best French restaurant he order a nice outfit to wear and some jewelry for Aron. He hummed trying to get back in to work mode but he was so exiced thank god a few of his friends called him

(patient) he always took there call unless he was in surgery he was available morning noon and night if they really needed him . it was so hard to find someone who understood him.

Instead of going back to his post, Aron almost flew to the restroom. He hastily opened the tap and washed his hands before splashing some to his face. He always dodged the doctor's obvious invitations but what just happened made all his previous efforts useless. 'sigh' "I really did it!" He stared at his reflection in the mirror as he contemplated and calmed his nerves. His heart had been thumping erratically and he was trying to calm it down. His head was now full of things like 'what to wear' and 'what to do'. 'sigh' He pulled out his hanky to dry his face and hands. His strides brought him to his desk but he was too preoccupied to even start his work.

Gray finshed up work and smiled at his nures “ I will pick you up.. at 7pm tonight .. it was 5 pm the end of there office houres . He hurred home premping to get ready telling everyone he was sorry his phone would be truned off 911 will page him if it’s a emarcery . He never truned his phone off but he had one shot with his love he had to take it..

Aron clicked his tongue as the doctor left in obvious hype. He could only shake his head watching the back of his superior. He had to finish up some more things before leaving. His excitement made his fingers danced atop the keyboard in faster rhythm. As he tried to focus his mind on the work, he couldn't help but be distracted. Deciding that further labor wouldn't bear any more fruit, he called it a day. He hastily closed his PC and made some arrangements and notes for the next day. There's no choice but to make do with this compromise since he seemed to be walking on thin air. Aron's way home was uneventful compared to his frantic search of proper clothes for his date. trying out some suits, a smile crept his lips.

Gray smiled wearing the new suite but the tie he wear was form his 1st of prartices his father backed the money to open his own office he was intervie the nures and that when he saw Aron.. the nures that came up to him a doctor and fixed his tie. He smiled “I wounder if he rembere .. “ He would have wearn the suite but he was a lot more built then he was back then.

Aron was getting ready for his 'date'. Well, he had been suppressing his attraction towards Gray and there was also the issue of their professional relation getting affected. His face was colored by excitement and anxiousness but he was really looking forward to this dinner. Of course, he wouldn't want to mess up. He chose a suit that he recently bought for attending a reunion which he failed to use since the hospital had an emergency, so it was relatively new. With a few deep breaths, he tidied himself up and checked his reflection on the mirror.

Gray smiled and put his tie on wrong so it would give Aron a reson to touch him . He sighed as he drove to Aron place he had never been to Aron place before he was nevores . He knoked on the door. “ Aron…” he said sofly he couldn’t mess this up but he was horrbel at this thing . he hoped he picked the right place he looked at his hands” should I have brouth something?” he sighed Aron didn’t seem like a flower person and jewelry wasn’t fiting for a 1st date.

Aron had been staring at the door for a while now, sneaking a few glances at his wrist watch every now and then. He checked his attire and combed his hair a couple of times before he was satisfied. When the expected knocks disturbed his fixation on the door, he stood up automatically but didn't reach the door knob to opened it immediately. He sucked in several deep breaths before finally twisting his hand to welcome the doctor. The dashing look made him stupefied for a second before he gathered himself. "Are you stepping inside or are we gonna leave right away? I just finished my preparations as you knocked on my doorstep." He softly asked the man while his hands naturally reached the familiar tie and fixed it for the doctor. A vague memory of their first meeting surfaced his mind and he muttered words that were low enough for the other not to hear. "You haven't changed."

Gray smiled seeing Aron all dress up for him made him very happy .he touched Aron cheek “ sadly we have to leave now or we going to lose our table.. perhaps we can come to your place after dinner for coffee.” He smiled as he felt the hands go to fix his tie “neither have you… “ he warp his arms around him for a moment taking in his scent . “mmm we better go..” he blushed and open the door for Aron. “please after you”

Aron looked casual and normally cool, as if he did not notice the implicit meaning behind the doctor's words. But there was no way the nurse would ever miss the invitation that were delivered quite naturally for it actually caused his heart to flip over. Everything was going too smoothly down the road that he had always tried to avoid. But the arms around him made him decide to throw his worries on the side as he planned to enjoy the dinner date. He was inwardly amused at Gray's reaction and seeing him blush after making a move on him made his lips curled up.

He smiled as he lead Aron to the car opening the door for him “I got us in to cheria me “ he said with a smile it was near inpossibel to get in but gray pulled a few sting to make tonight prefect. He waited for Aron to get in before closing his door and heading down town were the restrunt was.

"Thanks" He stepped in the car and put on his seat belt. His eyes followed Gray walking around to get to the driver's seat. He pondered for a while, secretly impressed about the doctor's arrangements. He heard about that place but never been there before. It wasn't somewhere one could just waltz in to eat. Not him anyways. He was really excited to their dinner.

Gray smiled as he drove to the valley parking . He open the door for Aron and helped him out of the car . the place was indeed nice ,the window were tintined the pathway light up . He lead him inside and smiled “ Mmm the food smells good here its nice I never go out..”