What are you currently reading?

MaryWeather

Several! But I'm currently enjoying

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. You should take a peek at it too, its plot is amazing!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• addyLicious

• BLdesu

• eri kun

• VolcanoFan1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I was told the read that! I saw art for it and I thought it was beautiful. I think I'll get started on reading it ^_^ It's easy to find online right?

Also I've been reading Nanatsu no Taizai! I also started reading Vanitas no Carte and I found this comic (manga? Manwha?) called Void's Enigmatic Mansion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well i'm currently waiting for the updates of MOON TRICK and 19 DAYS. As for the other mangas, i'm just re-reading them when i'm bored or have nothing to do. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reading mainly korean webtoons. Dark heaven is fun as well as blood bank. Both have great artwork. Dark heaven being about a celebrity who's blackmailed into sleeping with various men so that he's not outed but his childhood friend/ex tries to save him from that pit. Blood bank is about where the vampires rule the world while the humans are "bred" for food or do menial work and the main character (a human) has a certain high-up vampire lord falling for him, bonding through s & m.

• 1 month later...

So apparently I don't want to be happy. I'm reading Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai (Twittering Bird's Don't Fly) and Ten Count. Oh and I plan to continue the rest of my Let Dai now that I finally could order the second half of the series. Yeah, I'm in a organized crime/damaged people mood apparently (I'm also playing No Thank You!... what the hell is up with me?!)

Btw, what kind of jerk move is it that people are pricing their USED copies of STwH at like over $100.00? Even new I've seen it $90. We can't have nice things when people do that! I understand if it's hard to get and people really want it, but it's more than mean to try and exploit that and it's not like the mangaka is getting it, which is the only person who really deserves to profit over an imbalance in supply and demand.

• 3 weeks later...

i just read the (for me) long awaited side story "fukigen kareshi no saraikata" to the Kuroneko kareshi series. I'm so happy :Kyaa-Screaming: can't wait for the next chapters!

• 2 weeks later...

I am reading Blood bank (technically i am trying to translate ch.44 from Russian - while waiting for ppl to tell me where i can find it in English)

Also is there anyone who read it? And do we have a thread about it???

• 1 month later...