Serve Me (ayais & アヤ)

ayais

Ivan drink it and sighed “ I am going to bed wake me in the moring..” he moved over to Raiden un abel to fight how he felt he kisst him deeply “ do you want to join me..?” he was hooked on Raiden he was so sick of fighting it . “ would you leav this dusty old house with me we can start over just me you and snow.. “ he picked up the kitten .

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled to his young master as he said "yes sir" and before he wanted to take the things of the table he felt that his young master kissed hem , Raiden was suprised as he answered to his young masters kiss and when he broke it he heared his young master and smiled and said "yes sir" as he followed his young master to the bedroom as He untied his tie and took off his jacket and his gloves putting them on the table as he got in the bed with his young master as he kissed his young masters for head as he closed his eyes and fallen a sleep

Ivan smiled “ so its stettl we are moving… “ he smiled and kisst him cuddling up to him up to him “ you can stop dressing like a old man..” he feel asleep not waking up till morning he smiled seeing Raiden in bed with him . “Morning..”

(we need to add something like maybe Ivan dad married him off and did not tell him? Or something like that .. )

Guest アヤ

Raiden woke up early and sow his young master sleeping as he smiled and touched his young masters hair softly as he noticed that his young master has woken up as he smiles and says "morning sir" as he got up and went to have a shower and dressed with his causual clothes as he went to make the breakfast as he made a honey pancakes and chai tea and when he finished he took them to his young masters room and put them on the table and opens the window so the sun light can get in the room

(What about Ivan's dad married two women's and he divorced with the one that had Ivan's brother ?)

Ivan smiled smelling the pancake and feeling the light .He got out of bed “Good Moring .. you look so much better out of that old man clothes. He sat up “ I am going to eat before getting ready for the day” he smiled as snow jumped on his nap purring. Ivan smiled “did you think about my offer Raiden

(mmm maybe not marry maybe a baster child like he had affair when his dad was alive..)

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled to his young master as he said "actully yes sir but I still think that living in this minsion is better then moving into a normal life , your family lived hear and died here so it won't be easy for me to think about such a thing" he explained to his young master as he noticed that the kitten has woken up as Raiden smiled and took the kitten in his arms playing with it and then litting the kitten on the floor

(yes I agree with that (: @ayais )

Ivan smiled and give him a kiss and sighed “ Yah all I can think about is how it was when they were alive… it hasn’t felt the same since they dead.. there room that I cant even go in to.. “ He started to cry “please don’t make me stay here we can turn this place in to a shelter and do some good… mom allways wanted to make a shelter.. but dad though it was a wast of money…” he hugged Raiden.

(okay so who playing him is it going to be a incest thing were he wants to make Ivan his pet or non sexual wants a cut if not all of it?)

Guest アヤ

Raiden hugged his young master back as he said "I am terribly sorry sir , but you're still young to make sure to choose these decisions , your dad was right , it would be a waste , we can live a normal life like you ever want and I will always be by your side" he said as he kissed his young masters forhead as he said "what about we go to a place you can pick ? or do you want to go to the park and take a walk with me and snow ?" he said as he smiled

(sometimes yes , in some parts Ivan will be Raidens pet and Ivan would agree about it because he enjoys being with his butler , what do you think about the idea ? @ayais)

Ivan blushed “so we can sell this place and get a new place?” he smiled and took his hand “ I just… hate it here…” he nuzzled Raiden chest . “ A walke sounds nice but we can just go out in the graden I can help you tend the flowers .. I kind of wish I didn’t fire everyone but you when they died this house is far to big for two people…”

(I was talking about the brother takeing control of every thing and keeps Ivan around as a made or a pet)

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled and said "we will think of this later , I am not sure about if we should sell it" as he noticed that his young master was holding his hand as Raiden smiled and said "okay , I have an idea maybe you can make some people to work on making the house lookes like a causual house , but still in the outside we will not change how itlooks , what do you think sir ?" he said as he smiled

(I agree with that @ayais)

Ivan smiled and nodded “I would like that… I mean this has been my home all my life… maybe new paint and decorating all of it… making it ours… .. and sell the limo only go out in town car and middle class clothes I mean.. you.. are with me right?”

(kk just bring him in when you want to.)

• 1 month later...

Raiden blushed feeling like His young master wants hem to look like a teenager , he was okay with that but it was embarrassing for hem that he's not a teenager anymore as he said " I agree with you sir"

Sorry for the late replay I have been busy @ayais

• 4 weeks later...

Ivan smiled at least they could make little changes . he moved to get on his laptop and started doing some online shoping for a few thing " lets have some tea together . He smiled as the white cat got on his lap while he shopped

• 1 month later...

Raiden smiled and said "yes sir" as he poured his cup and drinked some of tea and then he got up and said "I will go finish my work , tell me when you want me for something sir" he said as he went out of the room going to the living room as he was tidying and cleaning and after that he did the laundry and he watered the gardens flowers and when he finished he smiled and looked at the sky just before he went back inside @ayais

Ivan was board he got on his computer as he thouth about redoing the place maybe having a party maybe some kids his own age would come . he started saving a few idels to his computer thing seemed allmost to peaceful