Serve Me (ayais & アヤ)

ayais

Guest アヤ

Raiden felt bad for what he did but he knew it was the only way to make his master stay , as Raiden got an idea , his young master loves sweets so Raiden decided to make a cake for his young master and honey tea , and once he made them he went to his young masters room putting them on the table as he bows for his young master and says "its the only way to take care of you sir , there's a lot of bad things that will happen to you if you lived alone" he said and took a fork taking a piece of the cake and helping his young master to eat as he said with a smile "open your mouth sir"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

Ivan managed to sit on the bed. When Raiden came back in he keep his mouth shut “ I don’t want anything form you… I can’t believe you’re doing this untie me Raiden I can’t leave you have all the keys…”

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled and said " you still don't know why I tied you right sir ? , besides I can't give you the keys because you will get out of your home and live a normal life that is full of dangerous things" he said and sliped his hand in his young masters top and he pinched his nipple and when his young master moaned Raiden entered the cake in his young masters mouth and then he too his hand off and then said " I will untie you if you changed your opinion from leaving"

Ivan glared at Raiden all his love and respect turned to hate. “I Will be okay…” He sighed his eyes widen when the man pinched his nipples of course he moaned and nearly chocked on the food . “untie me I wont leave” he was lieing as soon as he found a unlocked door or window he was going for it.

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled to his young master and said "okay I will untie you but don't think of leaving" he said starting to untie his young master as he noticed that it left a small scar on his young masters hand as Raiden kissed it and took a medical cream starting to put it on his young masters hand and when he finished he smiled

Ivan smiled as his hand were free . he looked at his mark on his wirtst “ that hurt…” he smiled and he felt the cream “ I think I would like some chai tea with dinner.. “ill be in my study…” he stood up and closed the door to his study and started to cry. Maybe he could fire Raiden then he be free ?” he sighed not sure if he had the hart to do that.

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled and nodded and said "yes sir" as he went to make Chair tea and dinner for his master and once he finished he went to his young master and put it on the table and he turned seeing his master crying , he blamed himself as he sighed and said "are you okay sir ?" He said feeling so worried

“Raiden your fired get out at once…” Ivan tone was shaking he didn’t want to do this but he wanted to be free it was a shame he would have asked Raiden out once he was all settle in to his new place . “ understand this place is not home for me anymore…”

(time to make him the servant lol)

Guest アヤ

Raiden smirked as he said "is that so ~ ?" As he got closer yo his master and he framed his too hands up and tied his young masters hands and he kept his right hand on his masters hands up and the left hand went inside his young mastera top teasing his nipples as he kissed his young masters neck

Ivan eyes widen at Raiden “mmm stop…” he let oua t soft moan. “ what are you doing ? Why arnt you leaving..?” his eyes shot open his body wanting more of this mans touch. " mmmm stop... you are here to serve me.."

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled and said "I am here to take care of you" he said and sliped his hand in his left young masters underwear as he played and said "you seem hard already , I bet your enjoying it" he said and continued kissing his young masters neck

Ivan moved back to the wall as he felt Raiden hands down his pants “mmm stop…” he let out a small moan .”you need to leave…” there was no power in his voice. He keep trying to hold back a moan. “so.. good..” he close his eyes.

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled hearing his young masters words as he felt that he was hard already too as Raiden smiled and turned his young masters body to the wall as he unbuttoned his pants and set free his member , entering his young master slowly as the pleasure started to take hem and his face turned a little red as he started to move slowly as he moans a little "a-ahh"as he continued teasing his young masters member

Ivan moaned “it… hurts… your to big!” he blushed as he held on to him “ Raiden…” he gaps giving in to it. “ so.. good… what … do you want.. me to do… ?” he warp his legs around Raiden holding on to him submitting to him

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled hearing his young masters moans as he started to move faster and He could feel a little precum on his hand from his masters member as he smiled and kissed his young masters neck and started to tease his young masters member more

Ivan moaned “stop… “he arched his back he felt himself so close to cumin . He blushed as he felt himself releasing on Raiden clothing . He blushed “I am so sorry…” He closed his eyes “ go.. change… “ he sighed “Raiden.. what do you want… form me?”

Guest アヤ

Raiden smiled seeing that his young master came as he felt that he's so close too as he moaned a little and came inside his young master as he piled his member out of hem and went to have a shawer getting dressed and then prepaired a shower for his young master and then he went to his young master and smiled saying "your shower is ready sir"

Ivan blushed as he flet sticky in his small tight hole “ Raiden…” he blushed … “how could you that was my 1st time!” he rushed off to the shower and started to cry . he washed him self off . thinking about it who loved him like Raiden did but if he was poor Raiden would not be with him he wanted someone to love him.. not his family not his weath but him.

Guest アヤ

Raiden looked down as he said "I know it's your fisrt time sir , and I am sorry for being rough on it" as he sow how his young master rushed to the shower and he sow that his young master was upset about it as Raiden got close to the shower door but he didn't enter it as he said to his young master "I am sorry if I did something wrong sir , it's just that I care about you and I don't want anything bad happens to you , plus you still didn't know that I lov-" he couldn't finish his words

Ivan got out of the shower putting this towel around “were did you hide my phone ?” He asked “you didn’t want anything bad to happen to me like stealing my 1st kiss and my first time?” he didn’t hear the rest he walked to his room and slammed the door.

Guest アヤ

Raiden thought that his young master didn't understand hem , and maybe didn't even what to understand , he saw how his young master rushed to his room and slammed the door as Raiden looked down as he started to think of what would make his young master feeling better , as Raiden had and idea maybe if Raiden went to the park again with his master now maybe he will forget about what made hem upset , it's already night so Raiden thought that he can watch the stars with his master in the park as Raiden smiled and decided to wait for his young master to finish dressing

Ivan got dress and looked at Raiden. “ I am hunger…” He said softly going to the table to sit down and waited for his food he was going to treat Raiden like a butler noting had changed the kiss and sex.. out of his mind.

Guest アヤ

Once Raiden noticed that his young master finished dressing as he went to his young masters room and when he heared his young masters words Raiden nodded and wen to make his masters favourite dish and when he finished he went back to his young masters room and puts on the table

Ivan looked at him and started to eat with out so much as a thank you which was very unlike him he looked at him “ iced chai tea..” he said not looking around not seeing a drink .He was upset he didn’t look at Raiden if he did he would melt and give in to the handom man

Guest アヤ

Raiden nodded as he said "yes sir" as he went out of his young masters room as he went to make iced chai tea and when he finished making it he went back to his young masters room and puts it in the table