Group RP: Taisei Mystery: Shadow of Yoshiwara 大正迷想:吉原の影 (private, 18+)

hal7283

Sei watched Damon leave quiet quickly. Sei snapped out of his zoned outness. He sighed looking at the wolf.

"No attacking yet." He whispered to his protector.

The wolf nodded.

Sei looked up to the man that talked to him.

"First before I would go with you men I would like to ask a few questions, I am not as jumpy, per-say as my friend. SO If you answer my questions then I will see If I will go or not. Please have a seat." He pointed the the seat Damon had left open.

"My first question is how do you know me? and then my other is who are you and your organization." Sei asked calmly.

To spite his personality negotiation was apart of his training so he was use to this type of "talk". Sei wasn't scared or nervous. He had more of a neutral feeling right now but he was wondering why the other look so unpleasant or scared of men.

"Why me I'm new here?"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• Bloodbunny

• hal7283

• Tacita_Virtus

(since fallen has skipped this round due to the fact their were interacting Akira I believe it's now my turn after Funny Otaku)

Ren'chi breathed heavily still a bit startled and he hadn't recovered yet from sprinting.

"I'm sorry for overreacting...I'm sure that you can understand." he removed his grip from the wooden training sword, and bowed his head apologizing to the group of men standing in front of him.

"I will come along and help but I'm not accepting an that he offers me...I would feel bad doing so...when exactly does he need to see me?" Ren'chi paused the wind flowing through the loose sleeves of his kimono causing the charms on to jingle in the wind softly.

"there's a stray cat that always visits me I put him inside at night but last night I wasn't able to...and I still need to put down some food for him...I want to check he's ok...you can come along if you want." Ren'chi smiled softly remembering his little cat friend.

• 4 weeks later...

His hand drops from the wall, eyes flicking towards the door as a shifting of wood came from outside, right before it was knocked down. He does not shift, does not flinch, instead, stood steadfast, unwavering, unblinking, as several uniformed men swarmed inside. However, when sunlight suddenly bursts through from the broken wall and windows, he flinches, turning away from it the best he could, hissing low under his breath, the sound turning to a soft growl which emitted from the back of his throat. It burned, as if he had stepped into a fiery furnace, agonizing pain shearing his entire body, but he does not cry out.

Gritting his teeth, dangerously narrowed blood red eyes glare at the man who spoke from behind pure white bangs that hung now down his forehead. He breathes hard, his lips turned into a scowl, and for a moment he does not reply. He was tense, ready for anything at that moment, but he hoped that he would be able to get out of this without any kind of violence in the process. Though as he thought it over, it had been quite some time since he'd been in a good life or death fight, and he definitely could use the exercise...but was it worth it?

"Tell me, how do I know you're not lying, and you won't keep your word? How do I know that this isn't a trap, huh? I'm not a fool, why else would you point guns at me? You think I am an idiot? Beweisen Sie es mir, Bastarde!

The last few words were growled in his own language, like a snarl from a feral animal. He does not relax, does not let his guard down even a bit. There wasn't any chance in hell he was going anywhere, and after thinking it over, he knew that if he fought, he would not win, especially in the situation he was in right at that moment. Exposed to the sunlight as he was, he was weakened considerably, and the uniformed men far outnumbered him. So for now, he was wanting to hear something, some sort of proof that this man was going to keep his word, before agreeing to go anywhere.

In the restaurant the uniformed man poured himself a cup of tea and drank it before answering: "Well the thing is, Mr Sechin, I'm, we are, but soldiers taking orders from our superiors. So exactly why our boss wants to see you guys is frankly beyond me. But what I can tell you is that we belong to a... special branch of the Japanese army, dealing with things that are either out of the other's league, or too messy for the others to deal with. And in order to do so we keep an eye on a lot of things across the empire, and have some 'special routes of intelligence, so I was told.l"

The soldier put down the cup and turned his attention to the commotion upstairs, and it has became silent, with only the faint sound of footsteps coming down. And it came from the leader of the soldiers waling close to Damon, looking down upon him he said: "I'm afraid you just have to trust me on that." He said as he gestured the others to put down their weapons and continued: "I apologize for our rudeness, but we were told to be extra cautious when meeting you. Given the things we normally deal with this caution made the men a bit on edge."

He took out a umbrella and opened it, sheltering Damon from the sunlight and extended it to him: "To be honest I can't speak for my superior as to why he'd like to meet you. But if he wanted to capture or kill you he'd have ordered so, and you're well aware that we're capable of doing that right now. Please come with us sir, if you don't like what my superior officer has to say, feel free to break his neck or tear his neck or however you wish."

Meanwhile in another part of town the soldiers surrounding Ren'chi looked at each other a bit troubled, confused even. And the leader turned to look at Ren'chi and said: "I'm sorry sir but we have our orders to bring you to our superior officer as soon as possible so please come with us right now. The car is right there." He pointed to a luxurious car parking close by.

(I'd just assume all three of you agreed to come with the soldiers okay? Cause leaving you in a position with nothing to do but to say yes in the response isn't going to be much fun for you guys. )

The soldiers drove the three men south and soon arrived at the area with all the governmental buildings, and soon arrived at the gate of a large building, with the plate "Ministry of War" clearly visible. After passing through the guards they were lead inside.

"This way please." One of the soldiers lead the three into the building and into the elevator. Instead of pressing any of the buttons the soldier took out a key and inserted it into a opening below the buttons and turned it. Then he began to press on the floor buttons seemingly on random. Then the elevator was filled by the sound of machines and began to travel down, down and down, then finally the elevator opened its door somewhere far below the surface, leading to a long empty hall way with countless doors on each side. The soldier stepped out of the elevator first and lead them to one of the doors and opened it.

Inside was a western style room which you'd expect from an European royal palace, with lavish furniture and decorations. "Please relax right here. My superior officer will be here shortly." Then the soldier closed the door, leaving the three men inside.

Sei, nodded. He looked at the Wolf, Giving him a look of 'don't hurt 'em'. He got up stretching.

"Well it's just your job so I guess I can't get mad at you." He sighed.

Looking at the man.

"Let's go meet up with the other."

Going with the soldiers to a car, and getting in with the wolf.

"Alright boys take me away." He yawned

Sei was smiling again trying to keep his hopes up, and his mood good.

Once they got there someone opened the door for him. Seeing the sign say "Ministry of War"

"What the hell."

Sei became immediately closed off, he didn't like armies or hurting others so war...War was not his happy place. Getting out of the car Sei saw Damon, and another person he recognized him but he couldn't remember from what.

"Hello again." He said kindly to both of them as they were lead in.

Th inside was Western.

"Cool" Sei muttered under his breath he always thought Western things were interesting.

He sat on a couch, getting comfy. He was still closed off but was just enjoying the lavish things he had never had.

"Does anyone know why we're here?" He asked to know one specific.

Ken'chi remained quite as he was driven to at building with two other men, he smiled softly as he saw Sei enter but remain quiet after noticing the confusion on the others face.

Once they arrived at the building Ken'chi mentally freaked out as he noticed the plate on the building.

"Ministry of war" Ken'chi asumed that he was going to be sent off to fight by force at first but suspected different when they were lead to a room decorated to the nines.

Ken'chi waved softly at Sei wondering if the boy still remembered him, the boy rather reminded him of his youngerself.

Ken'chi sat on a chair off to the side of the couches and then the wait began.