*Shyly enters* ....H-hello....

Yandere_Luv_011

Hello! Well, this is my first time on the forums so I'm a bit nervous. :Sleepy:

But, I hope to make a lot of friends on here~

So, what do I do? Well, I am an artist (mostly in pixel art and .SAI) and love fantasy/slice-of-life stuff. I also like rainbows & murder, and love talking about most things in general. And, of course, I love anime!

I'm not too picky on what I watch too much, but I do like Yaoi/Yuri every once in awhile (I am bisexual after all). And yes, I'm a girl. :cuteonion58: I try to accept everyone and anyone, but if you're clearly being a troll or an @$$ then I'll ignore you.

I can be found doing character art, going on Gaia and talking in the forums, or just listening to various songs that I happen to be interested in at the time. Oh, and I'm a HUGE procrastinator (means I'm really lazy and leaves things until the last moment).

I also have a Deviantart, in case anyone was wondering (you can find me as invertqueen7 on there). I'm also a part of other forums and numerous other sites, like Gaia Online and stuff. :leaf10:

I know, I'm just blabbing on here...

But, if anyone wants to know if I'm on a site or not just ask and I'll give you my username (if I have an account on there of course).

-----------------------------------------

So....How did I find this site? Well, I was looking up Anime Mermen for a ref to help me with one of my characters and I saw a link to a Yaoi merman fiction that was on here (I thought it was good). I decided to sign up as, why not? I like Yaoi, and since I'm 18 now I don't feel as awkward talking about it.

My username? Well, I was playing quite a lot of Yandere Simulator lately and I thought it would be good to use Yandere as a part of my username. The Luv_011 part is actually a part of my Twitch username Ren_Luv77, I just changed the numbers and added a '_'.

So....I guess that's it. Don't wanna ramble too much, but I hope I can make some new friends on here~ I'm always willing to make some new buddies! :In love:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• Paul4U

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Suida

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, welcome to YO ^^ wish you heaps of fun and enjoy your stay here =)

Hello Yandere_Luv_011. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I am sure you will have a happy time on this Forum.

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

• 1 month later...