You be the Dog (Private: Kazemechi x WolfDog12) (18+)

WolfDog12

Plot: A slightly sadistic or perverted Seme is needed for this rpg. When they were little, MC and YC were next door neighbors. They use to play every day together with MC's five older sisters, (the mother kept trying for a boy until finally getting one). The girls' favorite game was always house where YC constantly had play as the "daddy". Every time they played, YC would always turn to MC and say "You be the dog", where MC would then end up on all fours acting like a dog wanting to please his older friend. Their age difference wasn't huge but just a couple years where for small kids, it feels like nothing. After YC ended up moving away at the start of middle school and years pass to the point of now being in college, MC had forgotten about his childhood friend. By some luck, Good or bad, MC goes to search for a house closer to his new school and finds another student, older by only a couple years, with an open room. With no money, MC is given one condition for being able to live in this home without paying rent, "You be the dog".

[/hr]

5EZfox1SggQ.jpg

Kise.Ryouta.240.1265365.jpg

Name: Ryo Kiseki (first name, last name)

Orientation: bi-sexual

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 130 lbs

Family: 5 older sisters, mother, father.

Personality: He had an upbeat, happy personality much like a dog. He's loyal to his friends and hates when anyone tries to hurt them. Ryo really loves to play, especially soccer and games of catch or frisbee. Ryo is so happy to run that he even was part of the track team in high school and would practice just about every day.

[/hr]

Walking down the street on this hot august day, was a male with bright blonde, yellow hair and golden-yellow eyes. He made heads turn like he was some kind of model of course he wasn't. The male had a paper in his hands that read about open apartments. Several of the ads were crossed out with a red marker and hardly any of them were left un crossed.

The male had gone to a small bench and began talking to himself while he flipped through the news paper in his hands. "Ugh… All of these places are way too expensive for me… I am broke and everyone wants a huge down payment… I have to find a place to go were they will let me not pay until I can find myself a part time job… This new school year is already looking like it's not going to be very fun…" The male leaned back and let his head fall over the back of the bench and he stared up at the sky. He was already sweating and was pretty exhausted from walking all day in the hot sun.

(Sorry

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know it's a sucky first post but I don't know what else to put)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kazemechi

Kuruma Ayoyagi

bevkp4.jpg

Male

5’11”

145 lbs

Family: None

Since he is the only son he tends to get angry when everything is not according to his plan or idea. He finds it entertaining to look down on people and toy with them. Just of observe their reaction. You can say that he is a spoiled brat just from that because he happens to have providing parents. But he is lonely because his parents have to work.

---

Kuruma has nothing much to do since he already done the chores in his condominium. He decided to go outside and do something to kill time or a change in the environment. Like going to the arcades and eat out as such or even check out the latest fashion in the market. Though he really likes fast food burgers in the mall, especially when you dip the fries into the sundae is the best. He can afford to eat out in fancy restaurants but he does not want to spend his money over such stupid elegance. Adding to that it does not feel his satisfaction.

Before he gets out of the store, he takes out another meal set of burger, fries and sundae. But it seems that he is craving for pizza. As he receives his order he immediately goes off to the pizza restaurant. On his way to the restaurant he was able to see a familiar face on the benches. At first Kuruma fails to remember the name of this person but he knows the face well. He goes to the direction of the male and greeted him with familiarity.

“Heya, it has been a while. How are you doing these days?”

The male's attention was drawn towards a tall older male. The was something vaguely familiar but the teen brushed it off. The other seemed to greet him as if they were old friends. Did they know each other back in middle school or something? "Hi," Ryo started. "I'm just on a house search…" He lifted the newspaper covered in red marker temporarily and placed it back down. Based on the small talk, it was obvious this teen had no idea who he was talking to.

Ryo stood up and looked up at the male brushing his hair back and showing his face more the way he looked like when they were kids. "It's pretty hot isn't it?" The teen had no idea what to say as his bangs came falling across his face again. The male's happy personality wasn't showing through until he noticed the fast food in the other's hands. "You like that stuff too? You want to know what the best part is? If you stick your fries in the milkshake it's amazing!!" The way Ryo looked up at the other and spoke of food so happily, it looked a lot like a dog, especially with his hair and eye color.

It seems that both of are in the same situation. They remember each other's faces but they don't know where or when they saw each other. But both of them are playing safe by greeting each other casually and telling the situation they are in. “That must be tough” As Kuruma looks on the paper with marks in it, “So far no good eh?”

Kurama startled upon the guy approached him by pulling his hair back just to take a good look on his face. “Already falling for me? Or is the weather getting you?” he said jokingly. Soon his hair falls back to the way it was and noticed the actions of the male did, with that it made him remembered something about the past. It made him chuckle, “Pfft! Hahahah. Sure you never change Ryo, I like that.” With his free hand he placed his hand on Ryo’s head and messes his hair. “That’s the reason why I am letting my sundae melt while on my way to the pizza restaurant. I just happen to you see you here on the bench with a troubled face.”

It’s the same Ryo he met since they were kids since he’s acting like a Labrador whenever that piques his interest and makes him excited over it. Why did Kurama forget such person? Probably because of school and it’s been a long time since they met. Kurama decided to invite Ryo to his activity since he sees Ryo that he has a lot of time in his hands, “How about we head and there are talk. I want to know how it has been since we saw each other. I might help you with your current situation too.” He hopes that Ryo would agree to his invitation or take it as a break from the intense searching.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not trying to seduce you, it's just a hundred freaking degrees out here and I've been stuck walking in this mess all day!!!" Ryo still didn't know this person even after he began calling him by his first name. They must have been close and yet, the blonde's mind was completely blank. There was a familiar feeling about this guy but no names seem to come to him to match with his face. Actually, his face was pretty unfamiliar as it was. Either way, he was offering lunch and help with the search, there was no passing that up.

Ryo followed the other to the pizza place and sat down with him. Just in case he misheard, Ryo only ordered a water since they were free. He couldn't order any food because he was absolutely broke and couldn't afford to pay for even a pizza. "So you think you can help me with my search for a place to live? I was trying to find someplace close to my school but I don't have a job and I'm completely broke at the moment. Everywhere I go, people want a down payment and I don't even have so much as a nickel to spare."

"Hahahah! How cute can you be?" Kuruma a laughed as they set their destination to the famous pizza restaurant nearby and sat down on an empty seat with Ryo seated on the other side of the table. Kuruma glanced through the menu and he noticed the movement of other's lips saying "water" in it. He called out for the waiter to take his order; "We'll have a thin crust pizza with 4 different varieties on it, bundle of fries and fried chicken in it, pair of milkshake and brownies. Also I'll take out a order of your 14 inch pizza special." it seems that the waiter understood him that they should not add water to their table and he goes off to the counter to have their food delivered to them soon. It might take a while for the food to come in so he took the chance to have a good conversation.

"You know it's rude for the restaurant to order only water, also it saddens me too, because I am treating you here as part of our reunion. I hope you keep that in mind next time. Kiseki Ryo." Kuruma says this to inform Ryo and prevents him to do such thing again with a soft smile drawn on his face. "Anyways everything is under my tab so it's my treat, which means everything is on me. Anyways yes I can help you with your current problem, but there is a condition though." Kuruma looks at the other's reaction about the condition and continues on. "But everything is free; food, water, electricity, rent also the place is convenient since everything you need is just a few distance away, I don't know where your school is. If you like to confirm the place come with me after this. If you don't mind that is."

"Whoa! That's a lot of food!! I mean… I eat a lot but even I don't eat that much!! How are you not fat?!" Ryo was never good at holding his tongue in situations like this, part of which added to his charm. Ryo was that friend you wanted around if you needed someone's honest opinion on buying something because he would always just blurt out what was on his mind. He looked down as he was told off, like a puppy being scolded. He looked up and wanted to ask how this man knew his name since his head was still drawing a blank, and reunion? Of course, his words never made it out by the time Kuruma said he could help with Ryo's desperate situation.

"You can really help me?! And it's all free?! So… I never have to pay rent? What's the condition? is it cooking? I'm not a very good cook but I can clean and do stuff like laundry if you want me to do that!!" He perked up all over again and when the food was placed in front of them, he was practically drooling. Ryo couldn't stop himself from digging in and enjoying the meal. He was in heaven, loving the food.

“Well... I guess I have fast metabolism. I eat a lot but I have few activities, I rarely do sports I guess, so I rarely get fat and get muscles instead.” Kuruma replied honestly. He is not very sure why he can eat a lot; it’s like that his stomach has another dimension or the same stomach structure as a cow’s. Even back then Ryo called him a pig for he eats too much for a kid. But that kind of teasing does not affect him but he uses them to his advantage and turn tables on Ryo instead by calling him back as dog. Those were fun times back then, especially playing house where Ryo gets the right role for him. Kuruma seems to be satisfied that Ryo quickly understood his lecture about etiquette in restaurants.

He goes back to the conversation about the house and his condition. Ryo’s reaction seems to be very predictable, “Yes, as I said free from the bills but there is a condition.” He replied calmly but he does not want all the options that Ryo stated. He still agrees to it as long he is comfortable about it and gave him a light nod.

Suddenly the ordered food came in to their table. Kuruma pointed out to the waiter that the order of a bundle of fries and fried chicken is for Ryo to take and for the rest is for them to share and finish. All that is needed is the take out order. “Well let’s dig in! We can let the food get cold” And they start eating the food. Kuruma is happy to see those bright eyes sparkling in Ryo. His urge to tease Ryo is perking up inside him but he holds it in immediately. He cannot let his prey escape right away, He has to lure him in deeper. “How about after we finish our food we go in there to the place and see it for yourself.”

Ryo waited for this stranger to tell him what the one condition was but once again, he dodged answering and changed to the food. Ryo wanted to protest but the food was far too temping and all his attention was focused on his nose and empty stomach. The teen dug in, eyes sparkling. The food was amazing and it showed with how much emotion Ryo was showing. When the stranger mentioned seeing the house after the meal, the blonde quickly nodded but was clearly distracted by stuffing his face.

When they finally finished, the two got up and left, after the older male paid of course. Ryo already forgot about the condition and began asking about house itself. "So how big is the place? You own your own house? Oh, I will be going to Seirin university starting in the fall so, is your place near there?"

Kuruma is pleased that Ryo accepted his offer to show him the place he lives in. Kuruma's hands are pretty full at the moment. In his hands are the takeout pizza and the take out fries with melted sundae. He planned to eat this when they arrive to his place. Kuruma answered the male's question as they walk together to their destination. "I am not sure about the size of the place but I say it’s so-so... I mean, I am satisfied, but I guess I am not still used to it. But I guess it's enough for a person to live in like myself. Also it would be nice if you live with me too." Those are just the words of a man who lives in a very big place. "Well yeah my parents just gave me the place for myself. It is also convenient for me because my university is close also to the malls." Kuruma is surprised to know that he and Ryo studies at the same university he is in, though he is now a graduating student. "Oh! Then you are going to be my underclass man then. And yes the university is really close from my place. And I can take you there too, since I study there for my last year."

On the final turn of the road, the first thing you can see is a super high class complex apartment. "I own the top floor of this place." He informs Ryo casually and pushes him inside the apartment entrance with his body since his hands are full for the meantime. Passing through the reception hall the receptionist greeted Kuruma, “Welcome back Mr. Ayoyagi!” Kurama immediately greeted back. As they both entered the elevator. Kuruma pressed the button where the floor he is in. He is entertained by the reactions of Ryo right now. Too bad he could not take a picture right now or a video. As the elevator door opens, Kuruma leads the way to the entrance door. He asked Ryo to carry one of his bags, so that he could open the door for them to enter, "Come in! Place the pizza on the tale and feel free to look around."

The first thing you see in the room is the living area, on the right area is the kitchen installed with the dining area and sink. At the left area from the living room is the stairs leading to the second floor which has the master bedroom, two empty rooms and a restroom.

4llvm9.jpg

(Layout is like this but not the size since i am not a Architect)

SECOND FLOOR

FIRSTFLOOR

(Open ceiling to second floor)

• 4 weeks later...

Ryo followed him happily, just like a lost puppy following this stranger home. The teen perked up a little when he heard the desk-lady greet this male with his name. Ryo ran the name through his head several times just dying to figure out where he heard it before. He put on a strange, almost pouting face as he tried to think about it. When they reached the top floor, as they were getting out of the elevator, Ryo seemed to realize something and said, "Ayoyagi?! You mean the billion aires that are always on tv for everything they've done?! You're that Ayoyagi?! I didn't even realize they had a son!!"

Still, he was left in the dark of who this guy was. Ryo may be quick on his feet and really street smart but man he could be a complete idiot some times. The teen walked into the apartment absolutely floored by how amazing it was. He walked in almost roboticly and placed the food on the table as he was told, still staring up at everything around him. "Before I go look around," he began feeling a bit nervous as his eyes slowly drifted back to the house's owner, "I need to know what the requirements are for me staying here…. I… uh… can't afford a place as nice and fancy as this…"

“Well... yes I am the only son of the Ayoyagi family but, as you can see I am not a wealthy man as you think. Plus it’s my father’s work not mine and I never show my face in the media which is why you don’t know my existence." Kuruma always considered himself as part of the commoner community, because he didn't recognize anything he owns and everything is provided for him by his father or the people who are influenced by his father’s social standing. Kuruma already owns a property and keeping is wallet fat with papers so is his bank account, but still he sees himself as a commoner.

Kurama smirks upon the reaction Ryo is making. It’s pretty obvious that people will be overwhelmed by the place’s design and luxury. “hahah you don’t have to be so stiff around me Ryo. Come now relax a bit I won’t make you suffer miserably.” Kurama gently pats Ryo’s shoulders, “Well the only thing that I require you is to be a house dog.” Kurama give a pause for Ryo to react and clarifies it to Ruo, “Yeap all you have to do is just guard the place for me and look out strangers and do simple chores. Like fetching my stuff i asked.” Kurama is not sure if Ryo can remember him upon stating his requirement. Though to be honest the deal is not bad. So he thinks.

2mxlt8k.jpg

-Flashback-

Two young boys stood near a group of young girls all wanting to play house. The slightly older boy turned to the younger and assigned a role for him saying, "you be the house dog. You can protect the house from strangers and fetch stuff!"

-end flashback-

"K-Ku-chan?" Ryo was completely frozen, eyes wide. He finally remembered who this was and turned too look back with a huge mixture of feelings. He felt bad for not remembering, was shocked to have run into him again, was happy to see him, and a feeling of regret for them not staying in touch after all these years. As he took a new look having a name to go to the face, the reason they moved was because of how rich Kurama's family became and now… they were together again.

"Ku-chan, I can't believe it's really you!! It's been years… I'm sorry for not remembering earlier!!!" Ryo continually changed emotions like a dog, happy one minute, excited to see Kurama again, and then head low, depressed that he probably disappointed Kurama. "Wait a minute, your condition for me living here is to act like a dog?"