The greater good (private ayais and Akira&Shiki)

ayais

Sakuyo started laughing. "You tickle me, slave!"

He finally calmed himself down and looked at the blue haired slave. "Undress, why don't you."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Akira&Shiki

in this body master?" he asked not sure he had never had anyone see his real naked body. he started to undress him self letting his dress fall to the floor. he stood there not sure what to do next he was blushing he hated his real body he wanted so badly to cover him self up.

Seeing the agony on the slave's face, Sakuyo smirked. How silly. With his index finger, he beckoned Cam closer.

"What should we do," Sakuyo asked, more of pondering to himself, "to punish a bad boy?"

Cam could not stop blushing he stood there face to face with the man . " do what you wish master ..I am so sorry.." He looked down at his own body he was skinny fair skinned . he warped his arms around his chest . he felt ugly in his own skin.

Once Cam was close enough, Sakuyo grabbed the slave's chin and pulled him closer. He grabbed Cam's wrist and pulled his light body over his knees. No person could explain the thoughts that ran through Sakuyo's head. He just kept a calm face and leaned closer to Cam.

"Tell me, have you ever gotten spanked before?"

Cam was a little surpised by being pulled over the man knee he wasn’t sure what was going to come next. When the man asked if he had been spanked at lest he knew what was going to happen. “not in my real body no.. but in other form I have.”

Sakuyo looked at his skate and let out a loud laugh. What in the world was this? He kept on laughing and pushed Cam off of his knee. Looking at his slave, he grinned maniacally and touched the slave's forehead.

He looked into Cam's eyes and said, "You will kill the man, understood?"

He was using his power of mind control. Manipulating people was easy, but it didn't always feel right.

Cam eyes widen he put his clothes back on as he tried to fight it off its like he wasn’t in control of anything. He changed back in to Sakuyo brother and nodded “ how would you like me to kill him master?” he asked his voice matching the brother perfectly . He waited for more order before he would go out and end someone life not being able to help his actions .

Sakuyo smirked, knowing that his mind control was going well. When Cam asked him that question, he looked at the shapeshifter and smiled.

"Oh, how? Do it whichever way seems the most discreet. I don't need you getting caught. Bring one of my servants with you as well. You can choose who to bring."

Cam nodded and grabbed a knife and putting it in his pocket. He then took the diver since he did not know how to drive himself he got in the car and went to the man house as his master brother. He wanted so badly to stop what he was doing he couldn’t control his own body his own thoughts . he was about to take a life. He knocked on the door.

As soon as Cam left, Sakuyo went into his office and took out a stack of papers. The man that he had sent Cam to go kill was a friend of his brother's. This friend was a man named Kai. If Kai had minded his own business and had stayed out of their family affairs, he wouldn't have had someone to kill him!

And anyways, Cam needed to learn his lesson… deliberately disobeying his own master.

Cam came back with blood on his shirt and blood on the knife .He was still under the control of his master. he handed the master the knife . “ anything else I can do..” he stayed in the brother from until he was asked to change back.

Sakuyo looked at Cam and nodded. "Good job, good job."

He beckoned Cam closer. "Change into your original form. I have another job for you."

The next job included something much easier. It was to be an infiltration job, and this time, he wouldn't send Cam alone with a stranger. He would go with him.

Cam nodded still in a trance he changed back . “ yes master what every you wish..”

He bowed and nodded “ what is your next job..?” he looked at his hands he still felt the blood on his hands " can I wash my hands master?"

Sakuyo nodded. "Your next job is to infiltrate a special place. You will be going with me." He looked at Cam, now back in his form. "Yes, you may wash your hands. But listen, after you do that, go eat something."

And he released Cam from the mind control.

Cam walked over to wash his hand he started crying. “ what happen…” he keep washing his hands like he could feel the blood on them . “master.. “ he tried to go eat but he felt sick to his stomach .

When Cam didn't come to eat, Sakuyo knew that the effects of killing another living being had gotten to him. But too bad.

Sakuyo looked at his food and spoke telepathically to Cam.

Cam, he said, come to me. Now.

Cam held his head and walked to the table he bowed and sat at the table. “ yes master…” he was shacking he still couldn’t believe he killed someone.

Sakuyo watched his slave in amusement. "Good boy. Now listen up. I don't need any mistakes made in this trip. Eat now and conserve your energy. We leave early this morning to travel again. We will be going to my father's company… but you won't be killing anyone this time. You're effective, but you are not ready. At least mentally."

Cam eat very little " do you want me to be anyone for your father.." He asked he felt useless in his real body . he sat in the chair till he was asked to leave to go to his own room or his master room. he still wasn't sure what kind of slave he was for his master.

Sakuyo looked at Cam and shook his head. "Stay as you are. I need you as yourself."

Truthfully speaking, it didn't matter. But Sakuyo wanted Cam to at least feel like he was useful in his own skin. It wasn't like Sakuyo wanted to do anything positive. He just felt bad sometimes for the pitiful Cam.

Cam nodded "as my self.. are you sure wouldn't you like someone prettier?..then me powerful men like eye candy and am not.. really that good looking like this.." he blushed he wanted the best for his master.

Sakuyo looked at Cam. did he truly believe that he was not beautiful or useful? What exactly made him feel that way? Yes, Sakuyo could be selfish, but for some unknown reason, he felt bad to see Cam so broken down.

He lightly tapped Cam'a forehead. "You idiot. You're not useless, nor are you ugly. I don't particularly care, but you seem to care a lot. Listen, don't let it bother you. I make you transform so that I can accomplish my goals. Otherwise, you will be yourself."

Cam looked at his master and blushed “yes master ..” he wasn’t used to being him self . I can change at will and I will serve your need to the best I can. He smiled hearing his mastr say those nice thing to him. “thank you master.” Should I wear a dress or a suit .” he was kind of used to the maid unfrom

"Wear whatever you want. I don't care. As long as you're ready," he answered, finishing his meal and standing up.

And soon Sakuyo left to go take a bath. While he was bathing, he ordered his servants out and called Cam to him through telepathy.