The greater good (private ayais and Akira&Shiki)

ayais

Times have changed these days more than 75 percent of people were mutation. However to keep a healthy and stabile world people had to be placed in to ranks points of power. They were placed were they could do the most good. Those with weaker gift were forced to serve there master will.

animeguy-1.jpg

Name Cam Frost

Power: shape shifted and mild teleporting

Boi: Cam was born in to a poor family who had very little his mother and father were normal human in this world a decease when he got power at the age of five they could not have been more proud of their son but alas that meant he be taken to the mutation slave market to serve the greater good. The 1st few master were the hardest he had to learn fast how to control his power and got used to being someone else . Sometimes he forgot what the real him looked like.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Akira&Shiki

As a strong mutation, Sakuyo was pampered as a child. He always got his way and he expects everyone to listen to him. It was a simple afternoon when Sakuyo was to get his long awaited slave. The ride to the slave market was long… he wondered who he would choose as his new slave.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33208&d=1431215816

Name: Sakuyo Yokoshiro

Power: he has the control over people's minds. He can read their thoughts, see their memories, and even control them. But his power's weakness is that he must have had physical contact with the person.

Sakuyo is a very smug and conceited man. He grew up spoiled and pampered so he knows no humility or modesty. He doesn't like being told what to do. Sakuyo has lived a life alone so he doesn't quite know what to do with other people, and that makes him slightly awkward. He can be off putting and rude, very sarcastic, but for some unknown reason loves sweets.

Cam was back at the market he used his power to cover up all the buries and marks that were on his body he waited in a small cage while those who past by were eating and drinking wine looking at him like he was a puppy at the pet store . His last mater got ride of him because his wife grow jealous of cam. Most of the time he was gotten rid of because he could only hold his shape for a year before he need to rest. He put his hands over his slim stomach he was so hungry they did very little to the slave at the market maybe bath them and put them in a cage but that’s all. No food no water just the sight of the powerful were dining

As soon as he was out of his car, he was led through the market by some man who seemed to be a dealer. The dealer showed him all of the available slaves.

The dealer showed Sakuyo a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked miserable.

"What is her power?" Sakuyo asked, keeping his eye on the dealer.

"Ah, she can control fire," the dealer answered.

Sakuyo shook his head in dismissal and began walking down to other cages. He stopped when he noticed an eye catching guy… he was probably a few years younger than Sakuyo.

"And what is his power?" Sakuzyo asked the dealer.

The dealer stopped and sighed when he saw the slave that Sakuyo was interested in. "A shapeshifter…"

"A shapeshifter?" Sakuyo turned to the slave in the cafe. "So is this your original form?"

Cam jumped a little when the man spoke to him he looked older but not to much older then him . he nodded his head . “yes sir.. if it doesn’t please you.. I can be who every you wish..”

Cam hated the way he looked no one ever wanted him for him he felt ugly in his true from he took his hands off his stomach trying to be strong . He stood up and walked up to the font of the cage so the man could get a better look at him. he smiled at the man he knew this man was to young to be married he much rather have a single master .

Sakuyo watched the shapeshiftibg slave flinch. He could change his form for whomever he wanted, however he wanted? What raw power… Sakuyo gave a devilish grin and reached into the cage to rub the slave's technicolor blue hair. He didn't mind the way this slave looked… all he worried about was how he would use this guy's shapeshifting power. It was weak, much weaker than his power, but it still could be useful.

"I don't care how you look," Sakuyo answered, "as long as you serve me right and do as I say."

Cam smiled as the man rubbed his hair he couldn’t remember the last time he was touched so gently in his real body . He didn’t know what the mans power was nor did he care . he was hopeful maybe this master would keep him. “I will do my best to make you happy ..” he answered the man he sighed it wasn’t far to the man he stop hiding his buries and marks form his last master. His last master beat him because he could change back in to his ex wife after a year of non stop being her.

Sakuyo turned to the dealer. "I'll take him... well, that's if I like him enough. His power sounds useful, but I'm not sure about it."

The dealer huffed a little. "But what about... never mind. How can I make up your mind?"

Sakuyo turned his eyes to the slave. "It says on this cage that your name is Cam, right? So Cam, turn into the most beautiful/handsome person in the world."

On the truthful side, Sakuyo didn't care who Cam changed into or how this person would look. He just wanted to see what Can would do. He wanted to see how clever Cam could be, After all, not only did he need a respectful and obedient slave, but he also needed one that was clever and intelligent.

Not a silly and slow one that had no mind of their own.

Cam wasn’t sure if he have a new home or not he wasn’t sure how long he could last without food or water .

He smiled when the man spoke to him “Yes that’s my name..” He spoke and nodded the most beautiful person in the world? He hummed at the challenge beauty was such a hard thing for him. he finally changed right in to Sakuyo every detail of the man was perfectly matched “like this sir?” even his voice was dead on it was like he was the man’s Mirror

At first glance, Sakuyo was completely surprised. He hadn't expected to see himself of all people. This Cam was very much interesting. Realizing that he might have found the right slave, Sakuyo chuckled darkly to himself and turned to the dealer.

"That is you, yes?" the dealer asked. "This merchandise is very clever."

Sakuyo shook his head. "There's no need to call him merchandise at this point. I will be buying this shapeshifter."

The dealer nodded, happy that Sakuyo had finally made up his mind, and rushed off to get the papers. That left Sakuyo and Cam alone.

Sakuyo studied the mirror image of himself. "Even the scars are the same." He looked at Cam's eyes. "And they say flattery gets you no where. Go back to your original form. You're coming home with me."

Cam smiled as the dealer left he was so happy to go to a new home . he was very happy he impress the man as he changed back to him self as order . “ Thank you master ..” He had been a slave for a long time more then half of his life he lost count on how many master he had but he always hoped that one would keep him. “I just did what you asked of me I am glad it pleased you.” he waited for the dealer to unlock the cage and get him a leash and collar to go home in.

The dealer came back and unlocked the cage, freeing Cam for a while... Then he put the leash on him. Sakuyo refused to take the leash and instead called his driver, Houston, to take Cam to the car. Then Sakuyo went to go pay the money.

As he led the new slave back to his master's car, Houston looked at Cam in disdain. What in the world was this mess? Why was the master buying a new slave?

After finishing the transactions and whatnot, Sakuyo went to his car and sat down, making sure that he hadn't made Houston and Cam wait. As soon as he got in, Houston started the car and zoomed home. Sakuyo was well off. He lived in a mansion in the outskirts of town. Most people knew about him and his powerful family. After all, his family was the same family that protected the town.

As head of his family, Sakuyo didn't care about those duties. He just wanted to make sure that things were stable. After all, he was pretty selfish at times. As soon as the car stopped, a chauffeur opened the door for Sakuyo and Cam. Once they were inside, Sakuyo told a maid, Sylvia, to being Cam elsewhere and to get him dressed and ready.

Sylvia was a pretty young maid she had no power howevey her family had worked for Sakuyo for years so she and if she every had a family would be safe and have a home . that’s all one could ask for in this curl world. “ come on now surger lets get you freshen up” she took Cam hand and lead him to a grand bathroom helping him wash up and given a maid outfit . he blushed they must have been expecting a female slave. he didn't mind the skirt was long enough it covered everything.

She then give him a snake to eat before sending him to the master room .

Cam still felt ugly in his own skin he stood there “ how can I help you master?”

Sakuyo froze. He had totally forgotten that he had bought Cam on a whim and that the maids were expecting a female slave! Ah, crap…! Well, he might as well enjoy this odd spectacle… then maybe tomorrow he'd buy Cam some clothes.

"You look…" he choked back a chuckle, "cute. Very, very cute. I hadn't expected you to look this cute."

He beckoned Cam closer with his index finger and smirked, lighting a cigarette and watching his new slave.

Cam blushed at the man laugh his eyes widden when he called him cute… did that really just happen? No one every called him that before. “ Thank you master” he bowed and mover closer fear in his eyes seeing his master light up a cigarette he hated getting burns form them.

Sakuyo could see the fear in Cam's eyes. He wasn't sure how to address that. He wondered why he should even care. After all, this was his slave. He sighed as he ruffled his hair and kept his eyes on Cam.

Cam smiled and moved closer " is there I can do for you..?" he moved closer awaiting order looking at the cigertet burring as the man smoke wondering if he was the type to hurt people without reason.

Sakuyo watched as Cam faltered and watched his cigarette. For some reason, he became a tad pleased. This happened before… someone would be hurting or afraid… and Sakuyo would relish in their agony. He didn't know why he felt that way, but it happened. And Sakuyo usually just shrugged it off and continued on with his business. But that day, he felt crueler.

"Oh?" he asked the slave with a cruel smirk played out on his face. "Are you afraid of cigarettes or something?"

Cam watched his master smoke and trying not to think about how bad the burning felt . on his fair skin . he just nodded when Sakuyo asked him if he was afraid . “ I am sorry master..” he sat at his feet once he was close gout to him . he had been trained never to stand eye to eye unless asked.

Sakuyo frowned. So this was the emotional baggage his new slave carried?

"Well," Sakuyo said, sighing. "I have your new job. This is what I want you to do… transform into this man."

He showed Cam a picture of his brother, who looked very similar to Sakuyo. They had the same red hair and clear green eyes. The only different was the scar on his brother's neck.

"You will kill an associate of his," Sakuyo added nonchalantly.

Cam changed in to the man brother with out any problem . " kill...? master i have never.. please .. don't make me.." his eyes were wide his hand were shaking . he could handle being used for sex or even a punching bag but to take a life . he wasn't sure if he could.

Sakuyo smiled thinly, not looking happy at all. It was more like he was trying to suppress any anger he held.

"If I say kill, you will kill," he simply said. "I do not take no for an answer. You will kill this associate, or you will take a punishment."

There was no way that he'd let his slave decide what he wanted to do.

Cam closed his eyes he wasn't sure if he could kill anyone . he changed back in to his real body and sighted " I am sorry master i am not a killer...i will take your punishment." Cam didn't want to go back to the market but he couldn't take someone life he had been with fair to many people who had lose a love one. " if you don't want me i will understand.."