Teach me {{Yukio & Pandamonium}}

Yukio_of_the_Snow

"I didn't mean it like that. I just mean they like you so it doesn't matter to them whether you want to be friends or not, they'll probably still seek you out" Natsume said calmly, a bit amused at the defensiveness in Ryuu. Truly though, he was secretly happy that Ryuu preferred to have his company. It made him feel a hint more special.

Smiling when Ryuu got the name of the cologne right, he nodded saying "That's it. I'm sure Airi-chan will be more than happy about you complimenting her choice of smells".

Looking up at the sound of raised voices coming from the hall, Natsume instantly recognized them and rolled his eyes. Grumbled under his breath what sounded like "For the love of everything holy in this world....", the student sighed in defeat at the mildly amused look their Sensei shot him.

"They chose today, huh?" Sensei asked, a soft chuckle escaping him. "I guess so" Natsume grumbled, rising up to his feet to handle things. Looking at Ryuu he smiled at the boy saying "Keep the book and fill me in on what I miss later. I'll be on the roof probably".

Grabbing his bag, he lifted it onto his shoulder while walking to the door. Slipping it open, the boy walked out and headed down the hall towards the now excited, growing voices....Honestly, fan clubs were so troublesome. Especially when they refused to give up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Yukio_of_the_Snow

Ryuu gave a dry laugh. "It's fine, man. Just forget it. I should've know you're not that type of guy."

He didn't mean to sound defensive, he just didn't like being seen as either a delinquent or a charity case. Since he was neither.

He grinned as he finished another page of notes. "I hope me and your sis get along. She sounds pretty cool and sweet. Can't wait to meet her."

Ryuu heard shrill squeals and giggles approaching their classroom. He held a confused expression as Sensei and Natsume seemed to have a mutual understanding of what was currently occurring. As the sounds grew closer, he noticed Natsume pack his things and leave. He was sad to see him go, but said nothing. Just taking in the scent of the fading cologne.

Smiling at the mention of his younger sister, Natsume chuckled softly saying "She is pretty cool, and I'm sure she'll like you....though she might be a bit shy at first. Airi is the youngest of us, so she't not to used to being around people she's not familiar with. You're personality seems charming enough though so I'm sure you'll win her over by the end of the day on Saturday....if not sooner".

Laying comfortably at the roof of the school building, Natsume kept his eyes closed as he heard the murmur of voices around him. His fanclub was an interesting one at best. Unlik those that just went crazy without any form of stopping them when they saw the person they Idolized, his fanclub had a way of being calmed. If he simply gaze them what they wanted for a few minutes, then all was fine. Which was why he was laying here in their company while they doodled pictures of him. It wasn't to bad, just annoying when he had to miss class because of it, but it couldn't be helped.

Yawning softly, he allowed him mind to drift off for the reminder of the time there.

Ryuu blushed. "Really? Your sister will find me charming?"

He gave a large grin. "If she's anything like you. She must be really nice and cool. I can't wait to meet her!"

When Natsume left, Ryuu returned to his studies. Feeing rather lonely and bored. Natsume made the class bearable and worth coming to. He realized that Natsume left his book behind.

After class, he slipped the book into his bag. Before he headed to his home economics. As he walked through the hallway, he kept his ears and eyes open for Natsume. He wanted to hand him his book and maybe...get one last look at him before lunch time. No such luck. He sat in his usual spot. The girl beside him had a Magical Momo charm. He was shocked to see it was a limited edition one.

"Where did you get that?!"

The girl jumped at his gruff voice. "Uh, um...the-the shop near my house. They're cu-currently holding a ra-raffle."

His eyes sparkled. "Take me there! I'll give you something in return."

She nervously nodded. He gave her an excited smile. "Thank you! Meet me after practice. Then you can take me."

She nodded, a slight blush on her cheeks. For the remainder of the class period, they talked about Magical Momo.