~Why did I lost most important person to me~ a song fanfic story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke Namura are 20 years old college student so are current living with his boyfriend and lover Ryo Kamura.

They have been dating for one year now and really spend time with another.

One Monday morning so did Kyosuke wake up early since he got to sleep early yesterday.

He walked downstairs towards kitchen for to make breakfast for him and Ryo.

He walked inside kitchen and start to make breakfast When he heard his lover Ryo walk downstairs and said in cheerful voice"good morning my love, did you sleep well?" Ryo walked inside kitchen and hugged Kyosuke, answer in cheerful voice"yes I did sweetheart, what are you making for breakfast?"

Kyosuke smiled"I'm making your favorite breakfast"

Ryo kissed Kyosuke neck and smiled"what really, you really made me happy now and you are amazing boyfriend"

Kyosuke smiled"well everything for my love and go sat yourself down, breakfast are soon finish"

Ryo did as his lover told him and sat himself down on table waiting for breakfast shall arrive.

After awaile was Kyosuke finish making breakfast and walked towards table with his and Ryo breakfast, he put down Ryo breakfast before Ryuji and after that he sat himself down on table, start to eat his breakfast and Ryo did the same thing.

Ryo looked at his lover and smiled"Kyosuke your breakfast are good as always and I must tell you something"

Kyosuke smiled"thank you very much and what are you going to tell me?"

Ryo sighed for second and looked serious at Kyosuke"well you see I'm going to Kyoto togother with my club friends so I'm going to be gone for three or four days"

Kyosuke looked sad at Ryo and said in sad voice"what really, I'm going to miss you very much then, its going to be lonly without you here"

Ryo kissed his boyfriend and smiled"I'm going to miss you to and its going to be lonly without you"

Kyosuke kissed back and smiled"yes same here but I'm going to think about you everyday"

Ryo smiled"I'm going to do the same thing, lets finish to eat so we can go to school"

Kyosuke nodded and continue eat his food.

~Second later~

Kyosuke and Ryo was finish to eat breakfast and was ready to love to school.

After some min they walked out Of house and towards their school.

They finnaly arrive to their school and walked towards their class.

Min later was school finish and Kyosuke walked out Of school with Ryo, smiled at his lover"When are you leaving for Kyoto?"

Ryu smiled"I'm leaving in evening, so do you want to help me pack?"

Kyosuke smiled"yes I Would like that very much"

Ryo was very happy for to hear that and after that they continue walk home.

~Evening~

It was now Evening and Kyosuke & Ryo was now home, pack Ryo things since he was leaving for Kyoto together with his club friends.

Ryu was part Of travel club and they travel various place and this time was Kyoto but only one weekend.

So they always coming home on Suturday so they could go to school next day.

Ryo was finish pack his things and smiled at Kyosuke"I'm finnaly finish pack my things for the trip and its ready to meet them at bus stop"

Kyosuke hugged Ryo and start crying"I'm going to miss you so much and promise me at you shall be carefull"

Ryo hugged back and start crying litter bit to"I'm going to miss you to very much but I'm coming back on Saturday like I always do"

Kyosuke stop crying and smiled"yes you have right about that and I'm looking forward When you come back"

Ryo smiled and kissed Kyosuke forhead"yes I do the same, lets go downstairs now"

Kyosuke smiled and nodded, start walking downstairs together with Ryo.

After some min was they downstairs and Ryo did himself ready for to leave.

~Second Later~

Ryo was now outside their house and gave Kyosuke last kiss before he start walking towards bus stop where he Should meet his club friend.

After he kissed Kyosuke, he start to leave towards bus stop and Kyosuke watched with sad eyes Ryo leaving.

After that he walked inside, closed his door and decide to watch some television.

~Saturday evening~

It was now Saturday and the day Ryo Should come back from his Trip.

Kyosuke really looking forward to Ryo Should come back and have made special dinner for Ryo.

He was just finish with the dinner When somebody knock on the door he belive it was Ryo so he walked towards door with smile on his face.

So When he open the door, he so it was not Ryo but his teacher Zero, he Wonder what Zero was doing at his house and asked in confused voice"what are you doing here Zero?"

Zero looked sad at Kyosukd and said in sad voice"I have bad news for you"

Kyosuke didnt smile anymore and looked sad at Zero"what its the bad news, did something happend to Ryo?"

Zero nodded and continue talking"yes he and his club friends did have accident but only Ryo didnt survive, I'm really sorry about that, I know how much Ryu meant to you"

Kyosuke start crying very hard When he heard that and said in crying voice"what no it cant be true, Ryo Would never leave me alone, he promise me at we are always going to be together no matter what happends"

Zero start to pat Kyosuke head and said in sad voice"I'm really sorry for telling you this and since this happend to you, you are going to have 8 days break from school"

Kyosuke just nodded and didnt talk.

Zero finish pat Kyosuke head and walk back home after that.

Kyosuke watched Zero leave with sad face and closed the door, walked upstairs towards his and Ryo room since he was to sad for to eat dinner.

Min later was he now inside his and Ryo room, in bed crying very hard and start to remember all good memories he did have with Ryo and soon after that feel to sleep, start dreaming about Ryo.

~Monday 8 days later~

It was now 8 days since Kyosuke got the news at his boyfriend Ryo died in accident and his school have funural for Ryo in school parke where Kyosuke Should perform song he made for Ryo since he was part Of music club.

He sat himself on chair and start to sing the song he mad for his boyfriend Ryo so now was dead.

(Here is the song he is singing)

~Second later~

Kyosuke was now finish sing the song and walked downstairs towards his friends, hugged them and after that he walked towards picture Of Ryo, kissed the Picture and said in sad voice"I'm going to miss you so much but I'm never going to forget you, you are always going to be in my memory"

After that day he never forget Ryo and moved on with his life but one thing he knew at Ryo Would always be part Of his heart and Soul.

~THE END~

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• LoveExperts

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much LoveExpert for to like my story:-)

its nothing ur story deserve a like:) kip making story. im looking forward for more.