Loving you is my drug (YaoiLoverfangurl19 and アヤ)

Guest アヤ

Gayle smiled and blushed"Joshua do you want to do it with me? Since we are going out" he looked at Joshua and hope he Would Get posetiv answer from him and start to touch Joshua lips

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Guest アヤ

Joshua smilled blushing deep red as he said " I was thinking that we should date first but if you want to I will do it with you he said as he kissed his lovers lips and when he broke the kiss he blushed deep red and kissed his lovers neck

Gayle smiled"I want to do it but I want to take it slowly, so we can date first and take it from there, I wont rush or anything, what do you say about that?" He watched on the Star

Guest アヤ

Joshua smilled and said "I agree with that" as he continued looking at the sky with his lover as he held his lovers hand and blushed a little and the next second Joshua felt something was purring and joshua turned seeing his kitten followed hem as he smilled and said " I think touka wants to join us" he said taking his kitten in his hands and played with it

Gayle smiled"can I stryke Touka?" He really liked animals very much and his favorite animal was dog but he didnt dislike cats.

His dream was to become veterinary someday

Guest アヤ

Joshua smiled to gayle and said "sure" as he gave his kitten to gayle and sow that his kitten started to play with hem as joshua smiled and said " she likes you" as he smiled and looked at the sky noticing that it was getting dark as joshua closed his eyes for a second

Gayle starte play with Joshua kitten and smiled very happly since he hadd alot Of fun playing with Joshua kitten.

He notice it was dark to"its getting very late and what work does your parents have?"

Guest アヤ

Joshua smiled when he heard gayle as he opened his eyes and said " my dad is a business man and my mom is a doctor" he said as he bitted his kittens head and took his phone checking his messages , he had a message from haruka as it says " I was wondering why didn't you come today , I thought that you might be busy but it's okay , see you at school tommorow" as joshua replaid to the message " sorry that I couldn't and thank you for understanding that haru , see you tommorow at school" he clicked send and shutted down his phone

Gayle smiled"who was that? And your parents have awasome work, What do you want to become? I want to hjelp and take care Of animals someday" he continue watch the stars

Guest アヤ

joshua smilled to gayle and said "thank you , I want to be a math teacher" he said as he smilled and continued watching the sky and in the next second joshua heared the house door gets opened and heared his parents saying "josh we are back" as joshua turned and said to his parents "welcome back" as joshua smilled and his mom said "is this your friend josh ?" she said smilling as joshua said "yes , this is my friend gayle , we met at school , today was his first day at school" as his mom smilled and said "nice to meet you gayle , it's good to see that you're making more friends dear" as joshua smilled and said "thanks mom" as he sow his parents left the garden and he continued looking at the sky

Gayle smiled"I guess I for go home then since its getting very late and I have school tomorrow, see you tomorrow at school, good Night" he walked inside house and walked towards front door for to put shoes on himself so he could leave

Guest アヤ

Joshua smiled and said "ok see you at school tommorow" he said as he went from the garden inside the house and took hauled guitar and went downstairs as he smiled to Gayle saying "you forgot to take your guitar" he said as he gave Gayle his guitar and he was thinking that his parents are in their bedroom now so he can kiss hauled as goodbye and once he broke the kiss he skilled and said "bye" as he sow how Gayle left and Joshua closed the door and took his kitten in his hands going back to his bedroom and he lays on his bed and plays with his kitten for seconds and then he puts his kitten on his bed and closes his eyes falling asleep

After some min he was home, he open the door and walked indide, closed the door after himself, he put his guitar bag down and walked upstairs towards his room, When he come to his room, he open the door walked inside and lay himself down on bed feel quickly to sleep since he was very tired.

Guest アヤ

The next morning Joshua woke up as he went to take a shower and he got dressed as he took his school bag and went downstairs as he cooked his breakfast and sat and started eating his breakfast and when he finished he opened the house door and closed it and started walking toward school thinking about his lover

Gayle was already at school since he wake up early and arrive at school early, he was in library playing on his guitar and start to sing a song he write for his lover Joshua

Guest アヤ

joshua was walking toward school and when he arived he walked in the school hall and it was still early so he dicided to go to the library to read bfore the bell ring as he sow his lover was playing on his guitar and he loved the song as he sat in the library listening to his lovers Beautiful voice

Gayle stopped playing his guitar and smiled"this song its dectied to you, so I hope you like it, you are my Miracel" he step out from chair and walked towards Joshua kissed him passonlty

Guest アヤ

joshua blushed as he said "thank you love" as he smilled and once gayle kissed hem joshua answered to his lovers kiss and when he broke it he heared the bell ring as joshua said "we should go now , see you later love" he said and went to his class

Gayle walked after Joshua since he is going to Share same class as him and start to think what song he Should make for his and Joshua first date as couple

Guest アヤ

After the class finished joshua went to the library with gayle as joshua picked one of his books that he didn't finish and he said to gayle " do you have favourite books that you like reading gayle" he said and sat with gayle starting to read his book in silence

Gayle smiled"my favorite are music books, I like to read about music and Get idea to write new song" he raise himself up, walked towards bookshelf and found some music books, he walked back to Joshua, place books down on table and sat himself down on Seat again

Guest アヤ

joshua smilled and said "good choice , sometimes I read books about piano songs , I have readed a book of piano sheets when I was learning on the piano" he said to his lover and then he continued reading his book in silence

Gayle open one Of the music books and start reading it in silence, he hope he Would Get some idea to make new song since he want to suprise Joshua with the new song on their first date

Guest アヤ

Joshua was reading his book and in the next minutes the bell ring and he finished reading and he puts the book back on the bookshelf going ro his class with gayle

Gayle walked to his class togother with Joshua his boyfriend and smiled"where do you want to have our first date?"