Loving you is my drug (YaoiLoverfangurl19 and アヤ)

Guest アヤ

Guest アヤ

joshua smiled and said "we will talk about it later , we have things to do now" he said and smiled and after class finished joshua said to gayle "I think we will have our first date on a place besides the sea, so we can watch the sunset together and have fun" he said and smilled feeling happy as he went to the school gates

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Gayle smiled"its perfect place to have our First date, I love watching sunset very much, so When are we going to have our first date?" He hope it Would be tomorrow and not today since he got very good idea for the song he is making for Joshua and he Would like to practice on it first before he sing before Joshua

Guest アヤ

joshua smilled and said " we will have it tommorow" he said as he waved to gayle and said "see you later" as he waved to his lover and walked toword home and when joshua arived he opened the door and closed it , noticing that his parents aren't at home as usual as he noticed that his kitten runned toword hem as joshua picked her up as he smilled and said "you never forget me touka" he said and kissed his kittens head and then went to his bedroom and putted down his kitten and did his homework and then he laid on his bed

Gayle was realife at Joshu said at they could have their first date tomorrow since he could now practice the song he made for Joshua so he decide to walk towards the park for to practice the song there, since he didnt want to go home yet.

After awaile he arrived to park and sat himself down on grass, found his gitar, start playing on gitar and start to practice the song

Guest アヤ

Joshua opened his eyes the next minute and he sat on his piano and started practicing on a song and when he finished playing it he smiled and took one of his piano books and laid on his bed starting to read so he might make the song long and Gayle will love it

Gayle was finish practice the song he made for Joshua and he realishe it was late, so he decide to walk home and make dinner.

After some min he arrive home and open the door, walked inside, closed the door after himself and walked towards kitchen for to make dinner since he was hungry

Guest アヤ

as joshua knew how to do the song for gayle he started playing it on the piano and when he finished he smilled asnd started thinking about gayle as he goes out of his room and makes dinner for himself and when he finished eating he went back to his bedroom and sat on his bed and closed his eyes falling asleep

Gayle was finish eat dinner and was in his bedroom in his bed sleeping since he was very tired and start to dream about his and Joshua first date

Guest アヤ

The next morning Joshua woke up and noticed his kitten beside hem as he smilled and he goes to take a shower and gets dreesed and goes downstairs making the breakfast and he takes his kittens plate and puts the food in it and puts it down and sits starting eating breakfast

Gayle wake up next morning and feelt very refreshed since he sleep very well, he step out from bed and walked towards bathroom for to wash himself and change in new clothes.

After some min he walked out Of bathroom with new clothes on himself and walked downstairs towards kitchen for to make himself breakfast before he leave to school

Guest アヤ

Joshus finished and went to open the house door and closed it walking towords school and he started thunking about his lover and once he arived to the school he went to the school library and took a book and sat starting to read since it was still early

Gayle was walking towards school and decide to skip innom library since it was still early, When he walked inside library he so Joshua and decide to suprize him, he walked towards him, took his hand before Joshua eyes and smiled"guess who is it?"

Guest アヤ

joshua turned and sow gayle and smilled as he said "good morning love" as he said after "how are you" as he continued reading his book

Gayle smiled"god morning my love and I'm doing very good, what about you?" He sat himself down on bench beside Joshua

Guest アヤ

joshua smiled as he said "happy to hear that , and I am good too" he said and continued reading his book and in the next second the bell ring as joshua smiled and said "we have to go to class now" he said and went to his class with gayle

Gayle went to his class together with Joshua and was looking forward to their first date very much and Show Joshua the song he have made for him

Guest アヤ

after the class joshua went with gayle back to the library as joshua was very happy about his date with gayle as he took a book from the shelf and he started thinking about the song he will play it to gayle for their date he was very curious what will gayle think about it once he play it for hem as joshua started reading his book

Gayle sat himself down on bench and smiled at Joshua"When shall I pick you up?" He kissed Joshua cheek

Guest アヤ

joshua blushed bright red when he felt his cheeck kissed as he said "what about on six ?" he said and continued reading while blushing

Gayle smiled"sure I can pick you up on six and I'm really looking forward to our first date, so I could kiss you again" he slowly touch Joshua lips

Guest アヤ

joshua blushes when he notices his lover as he says "me too" as he blushes more and continues to read his book and in the next minutes the bell ring and joshua said to gayle "I wrote a song for you on piano , so after we finish the date the next day come to visit me so i can play it " he said and smiled to gayle blushing a little

Gayle raise himself up and walked after Joshua towards next class, smiled"sure I can do that and I did the same thing but I'm going to sing it on our date"

Guest アヤ

joshua blushes a little more as he says "thats great" he smiles and he eneteres the class and sitsin silence concreting with the teacher and when the class finished joshua went to the school gates with gayle as joshua smiled and said "see you later love" he said and waved for gayle and walked back home and once he arived he closed the door and went upstairs to his room and sees his kitten sleeping on the bed and smiles as joshua took his kitten in his arms and sat on his bed and once his kitten woke up he bitted her head and then he did his homework and then he laid on bed and he started thinking about his lover and then he closed his eyes for a second

Gayle was walking around shopping mall for to find some clothes he can wear on their first date and presant for Joshua. After walked in shopping mall for some min he found new clothes and presant for Joshua so he decide to walk home.

For to do himself ready for their first date, after some min he arrive home, open the door, walked inside house and closed the door after himself, he walked upstairs towards his room for to do homework before he walked towards Joshua house

Guest アヤ

the next few minutes joshua noticed it was five so he got up and took and shower and he got dresed and he holded his kitten and opened his rooms door and went downstairs as he went to open the house door and walked toword the date place