THE WOLF KNIGHT AND THE CAT PRINCE (JAHERO x PRINCE_Z_E_T_A)

PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• jahero

WhiteHairGuy.jpg

Name: Jahero

birthday: 1/18

Bio/personality: Your basic business man, Jahero works in the designing of buildings around the world taking his love for art and design into a career. Even at a young age, he was placed in school early so he didnt spend much time with his family. He calls his father Sir. He is a calm young man, who loves to look out at the city. He enjoys the outdoors. In times of stress he tends to drink and little too much and smoke cigs.

height: 5"6

weight:145

other: He has a puppy at his home. A white husky puppy named Luna

White_Siberian_Husky_Puppy_Whitney_115973006.jpg

Position: seme

tumblr_meoaom4wz51rhpgz3o1_500_by_cattalesinc-d8p2ee2.jpg

Name: Neko Franco

Nickname: BC

Birthday: 05/19

Position: Uke

Characteristics:

Hair color: Black (naturally curly but straightens hair)

Eye color: Hazel nut brown

Skin color: Light cinnamon almost caramel

complexion: average

height: 5''5

sexual orientation: Pansexual

significant body marks: several tattoos (will be described as story progresses)

occupation: secretly bounty hunter, artist, (lives a double life)

AS BCGUESS:

NEKO FRANCO takes the identity of BC Guess to live his second life which is of bounty hunter and a carefree individual. On his nights out he dedicates to doing the "cool stuff" and in the daylight when he is Neko Franco he is a medicine student. Neko Franco lives a generic life and appears to go invisible when he is his birth self.

BC GUESS is a mystery.

3fb9d66ea90c479312dd17fbd96ab927_1024.jpg

f632c8a778cee63b35c1d0f68a132edd.jpg

The time was somewhere around 11pm, the street lights were coming on and the blanket of the night was beginning to cover the city. After getting out of work I headed to my favorite jazz bar. A small place called the Moon-light lounge on a count that when the moon shown it light always hit the building for some reason. As i walked into the maple red door a small bell rang and the song of smooth jazz entered into my ears. A small smile crept across my face as I made my way to my normal sit right across the stage , right at the bar. The stool second to the end I could swear was always open for me, even when this place was packed for some reason no one ever sat in that seat but myself. As I sat down I knocked on the bar and ordered a glass of whiskey on the rock and let the sound of the bars jazz blanket over me warmly.

The atmosphere was delicately soothing and after a day's work I had no intentions of regretting a night out with anyone who would want some fun. I had in my hand a cold glass of water and was tapping the cold body of the glass to the beats of the jazz. Nothing could calm me more than the ambience of this music. For some reason I always found it soothing to listen to this smooth and sensual type of music. I took the glass to my mouth and took to small drinks. I heard some steps beside the chair and I pulled my leather jacket's hoodie a little closer to my crown line. Slowly yet cautiously I turned my head and caught a glimpse of a silver haired lad he was ordering a drink not too far from here I was sitting. He had a very gentle voice, he reminded me of a timber white wolf. For some reason I gre curious and as he chose I seat I kept a discrete sight on him.

'Interesting...I might just had found who I am spending the night with...' I whispered to myself.

As a small rounded glass with bronzes liquid was passed towards me, a small grin sweep across my face and the warmth of the bronze liquid danced down into my body. I knocked once again on the bar for a refill on my drink, the jazz band was taking a small break and from the corner of my eye I noticed another looking my way. Because of the light in the bar it was hard to tell, but they looked as if they where covered by some kind of hoodie and a jet black hair. My eyes where back on my glass which was now refilled. As i grabbed my glass and looked back over and the one looking at me my view was blocked and the music started up again

I caught a glimpse of this interesting starlight hair colored lad. He was ordering a glass of whiskey he stood in an alluring way I wanted to look at him some more but some wanker got in the way of me and that handsome looking lad. He reminded me of a beautiful wolf, and I was not going to look at him all night. I was growing hungrier as the night progressed.

I tapped my fingers on the iced cup of water and smiles to myself.

Tapping my leather demonia boots on the polished wooden floor I thought

'BC GUESS is hungry, BC guess wants to eat and have some fun.'

2015-Punk-Rave-Rock-Gothic-Kera-font-b-Visual-b-font-font-b-kei-b-font.jpg

I took my glass and spun around my chair to watch the jazz players play that heart warming tune. The crowd of people was getting a little heavy and my legs a bit restless so I decided to move around and head in the directions of the dark haired person to see if i could find some kind of conversation. I was wondering why them where looking at me as if a cat after pray. As I pushed through the crowd I gently bumped into my stranger, getting a better look at there browned skin and dark hair. I held my drink close and hoped it hadnt spelt on the fellow. " Sorry about that, this crowd seems a little pushy for this place" I spoke first

black_rose_png_by_pixasso79_stock-d5c95hk.png

I took the last sips of my water and set the glass on the counter then noticed the starlight hair colored lad approach me. When he was close enough and had made his way through the squeezing crowd I noticed the slight height difference. Although I was wearing platform boots he must of been 5 inches taller than me. Before he was closer his drink pushed a little too close to my favorite leather jacket and I couldn't help but make a disgusted face. When he was face to face with me he didn't hesitate to speak to me.

After he concluded his sentence I proceeded with my own.

"It sure is but if one enjoys the heat, welcome it is."

I kept my eyes fixated on his, his were a beautiful icy blue. I truly was intrigued of what would be of the night because this stranger was utmost appealing .

The music suddenly became slow and couples danced close and about. I backed a little and turned without further words to a lonesome table by the bar I expected to see what will be of this lad, would he follow? I bid it well.

running_wolf_by_jemichi_by_jemichi-d31y08b.gif

The voice of my new found bar friend rang out into the noise bar. As the hot crowd around us started moving closer towards the music and father away from the two of us. Finally the heat started to die down and I was able to take a snap shot of the person standing in front of me. Dark nightly hair, leather cape , a candy caramel coating over the bones. Brown eyes that reminded me of the bark on a great tree. But there was a look on that face, a look of danger. A look that a sneaky fox or weasel may wear. He moved to a table , father away from the crowd and i followed like a moth to the flame i wanted to know what it felt like to be burned.