We are Sadistic Lovers! (Whimsicawl & MayaUkato09) [Private, +18]

Whimsicawl

e5dwTOYm.jpg

General Information:

Name: Suzaku LeGrise

Nickname: Suzu, Susie, Sado, Glee,

Date of Birth: October 1

Position: Seme

Other Medical Information: Participates in weekly Alcoholics Anonymous meetings as advised by his Doctor.

Personality: Has a short attention span and a wide range of interests. He takes his dreams into practical ambitions and considers his life to finish once he hits age 35. Suzaku is internally a very, angry man and his form of release is dedicated to harming others and himself, physically and mentally. The thrill to him comes in the form the motto: No pain, no gain, literally.

Background: Bastard of a dysfunctional, alcoholic family. Pick pocketing became a hobby, and then a way of life since his childhood days. He's been taught to aggressively fight for what you subjectively deserve with a child's foul smile and a wiggle of his fingers. This upbringing spreads trickery, charisma and an out of the box thinking for Suzaku. He's currently suspended from college for breaking property under the influence of alcohol and so he breeds his childhood skills to live as a contemporary, ingenious con artist. With his partner, he seeks the thrill of emulating lawyers, bankers, doctors to apply for work and steal money away as he lives day to day.

+Reading Business and Self-Help Books

+Tomatoes

+People Crying - himself included

+Earning Money

+Origami

Dislikes

-The Privileged

-Hippos

-Obscure Art

-Early Mornings

-Jewelry

Other Information:

~Enjoys the occasional cocktail dyed in rainbow colors.

~Frequently steals books from libraries and donates $10,000 to the public library each visit. It's a Jershey thing.

~While generally an anarchist, he's very obedient to Doctors advice.

~Used to own a pet dog, Golden Retriever, named 'Maya'

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsapanda16

• Whimsicawl

anime-boy-cafe-male-demon.jpg

General Information:

Name: Taiga Lim

Nickname: Tai, Titto

Date of Birth: April 12

Position: Uke

Other Shady Information: By night, participates with other drug lords in buying and selling illegal firearms. By day works as a photographer.

Personality: Easily agitated. Has a short temper and can go from zero to a hundred in moments time flat. Does drugs avidly, but is by no means a drug addict. Reacts on impulse and if something bothers him, he will pounce on it without thinking. Taiga finds pleasure in inflicting pain on others, be it physical or emotional pain, he likes to dish it out rather than taking it. He is a true sadist.

Background: He was born in the ghettos, having a drug addict for a father and an alcoholic for a mother. Taiga was thrust into reality at an earlier age. His father used to sell his body for drug money, so sleeping around was a norm in his daily life. Having both been physically and emotionally abused at a young age, he no longer wants to be on the end of the abuse.

Reacting on his impulses has landed him in jail and on probation. His ambitions in life are to retire at the at of 38 and have a picture perfect family. The order of how he does it does not matter to him.

He is a self proclaimed sadist. This mindset can create a lethal mix between pain and pleasure. From this arises deception and murder in his ponzi scheme. “It’s too late to turn back,” is his motto.™

✘Firearms

✘Art

✘Inflicting pain

✘Shiny objects

✘Money

Dislikes

✘His parents

✘Cats

✘Perverts-himself included

✘Cheaters

✘Prostitution

Other Information:

✧Enjoys seeing other people die, preferably not at the mercy of his hands.

✧Used to frequent the place where he lost his virginity, holding a lifelong tormented grudge.

✧At the age of 16 he went back and ‘took care’ of the perpetrator that soiled his body and then burned the place down. He was never caught and the case remains unsolved.

✧Used to strip for anyone on a ‘whim

A thick-necked, barrel-chested, balding hoodlum wearing a black hooded sweatshirt took off running past the male. Just moments before that, the male heard gunshots and he sat at the edge of his balcony enjoying a cigar that he pilfered in a raid over unpaid drug money pay up time earlier that day. He chuckled to himself, thinking, ‘Sometimes you have to teach them a lesson before they realize that you mean business.’

It looked like the hoodlum had just shot a member of an opposing gang in an shoot and ditch attempt. The male laughed out loud. “I love it. This here’s my entertainment.” He curled the ends of his lips and pulled down the reflective shades that were covering his eyes. The instant he laughed, Gabe dashed out of the shadows after the thug and stopped.

“What you looking at you ass?” Gabe crackled in a breathless rant.

Taiga found it funny and continued laughing at the other’s expense. “Is something wrong?” He asked in a narcissistic manner.

The other tilted his head in a confused way. “That bastard got Jimmy,” pausing, “You've seen him?”

Tai dropped his hand over the railing, flickering the ashes over the other’s head. “You've got to be kidding me right?” As he raised his eyebrow, “Do you want me to shoot you as well? Don’t drag me into your shit!” Exclaimed the male, gesturing a I’m gonna choke you if you don’t leave me alone now gesture.

It took the male a few minutes to cool his head. Laughing at the expense of Jimmy’s fatal encounter didn't fazed him. He was after all a murderer himself. The male couldn't helped but to laugh. The world to him was a playground after all.

He took a puff from the cigar and shook his head back and forth. ‘I wonder what Suzu is doing? That good for nothing lawyer has everyone wrapped around his finger.’ The male lightly chuckled to himself as he took another puff, ‘He was suppose to call me by five and confirm the successful extortion of the Williamson Family's fortune.’

"And on the right ladies and gentlemen of the Williamsons, we have New York's beloved Lady Liberty." Suzaku blows his foxy gray strands to the side. With his gray gloved hands gripping angles ten and two on the wheel, his feet brings the pedal a little closer to the floor while his eyes scavenge the red bridge they'll be driving upon.

"We are so grateful for your generosity, Akira." a haughty little hiccup escapes the round man beside him. "Chauffeurs all around town's caught some illy willy cold. How dare they?! When I choose to come to New York, chauffeurs simply can not choose to catch a cold. Aren't I right, darling?" he pinches his wife, a boney, corpse like girl who's make up weight weighed half of her own. Poor girl lost the red in her cheeks once her man pinched the blush off of her.

"Well nobody in the world wants you to miss the infamous Brooklyn Bridge." Suzaku rubs the bridge of steep nose, glancing at the side mirror every half second.

"Honey..." a puff of foundation dust clouds the lady's chapped lips. "Big brother...I...I want to visit mum and dad's graves..." she reaches into her purse, wishing to fish out her little phone. A white light shines brightly before shutting off again. "B-brother..." she surrenders when her wrist was grabbed by the man. Her elder sibling never allowed her the warmth of her parents, and now that they've passed away in a car accident, the warmth will never be felt.

On the other side, her sibling face became red hot and the beady hazel eyes of him constrict seconds before his head, her head, smashed against the back seat, and before he could tell her to stop, to rely on him to protect her, their car had been driven off the bridge.

"Bye Bye!" Suzaku tears his gloved hands off, letting them float in the air below the bridge. He clicks a few turns on the knobs of his shoulder jacket, adjusting the wires attaching him like a spider that dangles from the web of the bridge's odd architecture.

Suzaku pulls out his cell and ends up sending a snazzy snap shot of himself dangling from the bridge to Taiga - Suzaku inputs a caption:

Killed the duo, gonna transfer the $$$

But first, lemme take a selfie.

The con artist was situated snugly in between the crevice between the pots of plants and the hand railing of the balcony. He was still awaiting a response from his partner in crime. It was probably a few minutes after the encounter with the barrel-chested, balding hoodlum that dashed out of his field of vision, when he got an unexpected text message with a photo attachment shortly after the half hour mark.

"Killed the duo, gonna transfer the $$$

But first, lemme take a selfie."

“Oh. He really pulled it off aye? That selfie could even make the hardest of us cringe in disgust. Hah! That’s my round two of entertainment for the day!” Smirked the male, as he read the comment in an arrogant tone. In the short while, his eyes scanned through the pile of stolen debit cards he had stashed in his back pocket. Hm. Money.

“I’m hungry for some pizza.” He laughed with a conceited grin. “Guess we will have to eat later.” He knew relying on stolen cards and even the occasional pilfering he resorted to from at an early age wasn’t the smartest behavior for a wannabe average crook. But then he laughed. “Wannabe? Hah! Far from it!” Dropping his phone on his lap and cigar off the balcony, the male howled so hard. Then regained his composure. He picked up the phone and called the other con artist, Suzu. The original plan was for the other male to seize all assets, but it looked liked the plan did not go as planned. He should have known, to the other it was his Jershey thing.

With detailed instructions, he set another scheme into motion and laid out the blueprint for the next steps.

“Bring the glass of water to the exquisite cherrywood desk at seven on the dot won’t chu and we will have a slice of pizza together,” which was code for ‘let’s drain their account clean before the cops catch onto us.’

Step one was to take care of them.
Check mark.

Step two is rob their mansion clean, together.

Taiga then got up from his comfortable sitting position and walked into the apartment. He went straight for his room and pulled out a pair of black gloves. Then lightly chuckled, “Let the games began,” as he dashed out and jumped off the balcony, like some Divergent movie scene.

If anyone found out about the devious deception or discovered the holes in their plan, so be it. His motive was to always be two steps ahead of the cops and one step before Suzu-san.

If Taiga consciously believed they'd swab Williamson's mansion clean together, then he was foolishly mistaken. Though Taiga is his acclaimed muse, money is his treasured soul mate and should he equally share half of his gold with a boy who wasn't an aid in the scheme was a preposterous thought.

Suzaku winds himself back onto the bridge, his feet hover side to side on his sleek, ebony motorcycle before he slides into the depths of New York City towards the 'X' on his cellphone map. Eye colored in with a cloudy gray, Suzaku speeds ahead towards Belmead Estates where the presidential estates lay and where he lays his bike hidden inside tower length rose bushes.

'Tai, can you pick me up at Pizza Hut?' he texts the boy, signalling a few of his goons who were waiting outside the gates of the Williamson's manor. 'I took the bus because my bike fell in the waters.' was his excuse.

"Our technicians disabled all security systems and lock codes, get it and grab the paintings, jewels and the gold bars in the basement. We have three hours but I want us to ship away a quarter of the light weight valuables within half an hour." he looks at the clock. Pizza Hut was at least an hour away from the estates but he took careful consideration into Taiga's impulsive moves.

Suzaku himself crosses his legs before slumping his entire body onto the front bench, shading himself beneath a deck umbrella while two lovely, ruby dragonflies playfully circle his feet.

Radiant. The word filled the male’s head. If Suzu thinks he could outsmart the male, he’s gravely mistaken. Although the pair are partners in crime and lovers, the pair does not stand as equals.

For the twenty minutes that followed and the twenty point five minutes that just past, Tai knew that the plan was unhinging at its hinges and was without probable cause. He couldn’t calm down his anxieties.

He continued his surveillance of the mansion. The male waited for what seemed like 15 minutes and the coast was cleared. He grew ever increasingly impatient. The male couldn’t wait any longer, moving on to Plan C. He glanced around looking for any surveillance cameras. Then grinned.

The male elbowed the middle of the glass window, shattering it at its weakest point. He then crawled through the small opening making sure he doesn’t cut himself. He was like a kid in a candy store. Starting from the east wing, he planned to go slow, taking what he can in his small duffle bag.

The master bedroom’s bathroom would be the best place to start, he set his flashlight in the sink, looking back at his reflection and in his sadistic tone he cracked. Pulling out his Swiss Army Knife, he slit an ‘X’ on his reflection, punching the mirror so it’ll shatter. The male made it his calling card almost. He knew the consequences and he didn’t care. Leaving a calling card is an almost sure thing that the detectives would link all of his crimes together. And yet, the male wanted to taunt them.

He rummaged through the jewelry chests stuffing his bag full. Going for the valuables was his intent, it was small and costed up to a fortune selling in the underground black market. And with his forte he would be able to make thousands in a night’s haul than he would ever in his month’s pay of working as a photographer.

The male had trust issues. Though he shares a bed with the other, he had his doubts.

'Tai, can you pick me up at Pizza Hut? I took the bus because my bike fell in the waters.'

The male laughed, “You ass.. You’re probably in the west wing as we speak!” Thinking to himself, he simultaneously chuckled as he grabs his flashlight and takes off.

• 4 weeks later...