Out Of Tune (bloodbunny & pandamonium)

pandamonium

Gabriel's eyes widened. Should he return the words? Even though he didn't feel that strongly? He just gave Karui a grin.

"Since you've held me hostage, I'll go order something to eat. You may not be hungry, but I am!"

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

Kauri rolled his eyes .

"Get me something to I just don't want you to leave me alone." Karui handed him his own phone and sat in his lap.

"Your not escaping."

Gabriel laughed. "Oh no. I'm being held captive. Tell my ma I love her."

He said as he called a nearby restaurant for take out. After calling, he curled besides Karui and sighed.

"They'll be here in like twenty minutes."

Kauri slipped out of the others lap and whined as Gabriel curled up not letting him back on.

"Fine." Karui pouted and snuggled up agansit him

Gabriel snorted, holding back a laugh. "Aww, don't pout. I don't wanna keep having you get off everytime I get up."

He turned his attention to the movie.

After twenty minutes, a knock could be heard from the door. Gabriel got up and headed for the door. Paying the man and returningwith their food.

"Here. Gonna go get a drink. What do you want?"

Karui sighed softly.

"Then I'll just cling to you."

Karui pouted slightly as he watched the other male walk off to get the food.

"Water will be fine." Karui waited for the other to return.

Gabriel returned with a glass of water and a glass of juice. "here you go." He grinned, sitting down besides him. "Don't pout. Or I won't be able to control myself and I'll attack you on the spot."

Kauri began to eat but stopped when he was called cute.

"A-am not ." he mubbled flustered by the others words, he continued eating then sat his food box aside closing it.

"I'm not hungry enough to eat it all so I'll eat the rest later." Karui mubbled as he leaned agansit Gabriel.

Gabriel furrowed his brows, but said nothing. He continued eating his food. Leaving the empty box besides him.

"Are you still feeling unwell?"

Gabriel got up. "I'll bring you some medicine, just to be safe."

He headed to the kitchen and found a bottle of medicine, returning to the bedroom.

"Here. Take a pill."

Kauri sighed softly and took the pill and snuggled with the othér.

"Cuddle time!" Kauri said playfully

Gabriel laughed as he snuggled besides Karui. He really felt at ease with Karui and enjoyed the company.

He heard the front door open and without a second thought, he pushed Karui off, "my ma is here. I'll be right back."

Gabriel flinched. "Sorry. It wasn't like I did it on purpose."

He left the room and closed the door behind him.

"Oh. You're here? Is your friend doing better?"

He nodded, helping her with some groceries she held. He wasn't sure how he could tel his mother about his new relationship. She was a traditional woman. She'd never be accepting and to tell Karui about that...was unsettling.

Kauri sighed softly and laid back agansit the bed pulling out his bag before looking through it pulling out prescription drugs and a bottle of water. After taking them he put the pill bottles away.

Gabriel returned to the bedroom with a cup of tea for Karui, but saw he was asleep. He picked up the boxes of food around the bedside and took them to the kitchen. Giving Karui time to rest.

Kauri eventually woke up .

Ken'chi called the other since it was soon time to meet the other to go to the museum.

Sacha was finishing getting ready for the trip to the museum, when he got a call from Ken'chi.

"Hello? Are you ready?"

Sacha hummed in thought. "Well...if you wouldn't mind. But I actually was going to have my driver pick you up. In the end, it's really up to you."

"Alright I'll pick you up I'll be there in a few minutes." Ken'chi hung up and drove to the others house and rung the Bell.

Sacha was ready, when Ken'chi arrived. He opened the door, greeting him with a shy smile. "I'm glad to see you again. Thank you for picking me up. Do you know where the museum is located?"

• Saga locked this topic