Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh I want to See them, But its not easy, ich hear the songs since 3 years. 🎹🎤🎧😘😘😘😘😘

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dayu

    15

  • STARRK

    14

  • rainbowman

    11

  • prophet69

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I love this band soo much~! especially during their earlier indie years. but i love their latest music too. Taka is sooo KAWAIII~! (pardon my fangirling) >///

 

  • 5 years later...
Posted

They are a great band....

This song is one that always gets put on repeat

I don't know how many times I have driven my neighbors playing/sing this song hella loud

  • 3 years later...
Posted
An absolute masterclass of a breakdown, genuinely appreciate the effort put into this. I was just browsing the web for some high-quality content and looking for trusted platforms to unwind after a busy day when I stumbled upon your page. If you want to add an extra thrill to your day alongside this awesome post, take a closer look at the guide [url=http://prorab-sar.ru/prorab/2021/12/12/joycasino-oficialnyy-sayt.html]focused on joycasino[/url], as their current strategy and rating overviews are just too good to miss. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus