Black hound

Bloodbunny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKqYnZ_9GOO-KiX8yj1VTVObry7spTg41AlDChR1rLLSX9a7AyFA

Name: Nabra Yuki

BioYuki is a rather quite boy who had trust issues ever since child hood due to his parents separating while he was young,even in school things haven't been going smoothly people tend to like to pick on him for being short and weak but he loves to read and draw it really helps him escape from the problems of reality for a little while.

It was a couple hours after school, Yuki wasn't ready to go home just yet he had been roughed up a bit by some of the older boys on the football team on the way home,knowing his mother would scald him for letting them do something like that to him was enough to keep him away for awhile besides he had heard some whimpering in the woods earlier as he walked through the woods to get to school earlier that day.Yuki was certain he was going to find the source he had some time to kill anyway.Eventually he had found a old shed which the whimpering had lead him to it appeared as if someone had trapped an animal inside the poor creature was probably startled and hurt he thought as he grabbed a large stick to pry the rusted doors on the shed open only to find a dog with black fur like silk laying in the floor of the shed, he ran to its side in painc as he noticed the blood surrounding the dog.

"You poor thing..." He spoke softly not wanting to frighten the dog anymore then it already was,with a bit of struggle he lifted the dog taking him out of the shed and carrying him home his mother was a vet there was no way that she would turn him away.

"Its ok Buddie we're almost there." He ran into the driveway and opened the door and brought the dog to his mother who helped clean it's wounds and bandage them before having to go straight back to work on the computer since she was juggling two jobs at once.

Yuki stroked the dogs fur and smiled.

"I guess this is your new home now I hope you like it here." He said after looking for a collar but not finding one.

"It's ok you won't have to worry about me abandoning you I would never do that..."Yuki spoke softly as he continued to stroke the dogs fur.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic