The Melancholy of a High School Otaku 1x1, private, Mature w/ Nyuchanxx

azuneko

Shuichi smiled as he watched the other try to skate on the slippery surface. Slowly he bagan to skate backwards making sure there was no one behind him. He held the others arms pulling him alongslightly as he did so. It felt good to be back here. It had been a long while and he needed to relieve some of his anxiety over the things he couldn't control. "Well done, your doing well." He said smiling to Motoki.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Motoki was seriously worried about falling over. He was sure it would hurt his butt if he did. His gaze fixated on his feet as he kept making sure he was still sort of standing. He glanced over at Shuichi nervously. "I don't think I am cut out for this. However you seem like a pro." he said with a small grin

Shuichi grinned "Just something I am naturally good at. Manley isn't it!" He joked amused by the femininity of his hobby but he didn't care. Taking the others wrists tighter in his hands he said "okay here you go, I'll go faster and pull you along." He enjoyed holding the other, he could feel the males pulse beneath his fingers and it almost made him lose his concentration enough to go into someone. Shocked by the sudden person he saw over his shoulder he floundered for a moment and pulled Motoki in close to him as he swerved out of the way "sorry." he said, partly to the other person and partly to Motoki.

• 4 weeks later...

"Its an enjoyable hobby in my opinion. Even if it isn't fully the manliest one in some eyes." he said softly with a smile. This was fun even if he was worried about falling over. As he felt Shuichi picking up speed, Motoki could only focus on keeping himself up. He noticed his feet actually getting the hang of this only to suddenly feel a bump. He glanced up noticing Shuichi had bumped into someone. He was sure it was due to him focusing on helping him learn. He glanced to the side being pulled so close to him. "Are you alright Shuichi? I am glad you and that person didn't get hurt." he said

Shuichi smiled and slowed down a little being careful not to go into anyone this time "I'm fine, I just got distracted for a moment that's all." He smiled to the other and chose to ignore the comment about how much of a girl he was to enjoy this. How much he would love to show Mikito how much he wasn't a girl!

Shaking the thought from his mind, he brought the two of them to a stop by the side of the rink. "Want to try by yourself?" He asked with a wink as he let go of the males hands and span himself in a circle around Motoki.

• 1 month later...

Motoki looked at Shuichi as he moved to the side. "By myself...?! No way can I do that. Besides, I am enjoying the fact that I can get you to hold onto me so sweetly. I could try on my own if you want me to." he said pouting a little. He wanted Shuichi to continue helping him only because they were so close together. It felt really nice.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Shuichi chuckled, he also enjoyed being this close to the other even if the male didn't know how dark he could really get. On a sudden whim shuichi span around the other in a neat cirlce never letting him go, before he wrapped his arms around the males waist and lightly picked him up into the air so their bodies were touching before he set Motoki gently down on the ice again? He grinned and winked "close enough for you?" Truth be told he desperately wanted to be closer and to do kinky things without anyone noticing but that he would have to keep to himself.

• 4 weeks later...

Motoki was a little freaked out when Shuichi suddenly lifts him up. He looked at the other as he was put down. "Uh yeah. I could enjoy being closer but alright." he said softly. He could slightly tell the other was holding himself back from something he really wanted. However he couldn't tell what that something was. He could only see it deep within Shuichi's eyes. "Hey how about after this we go someplace a little more private. I want to talk to you without any interruptions"

Shuichi raised an eyebrow at the smaller male. He bit his tongue slightly to stop from sounding too enthused by the prospect. "Well then how about we head back to the car, catch a movie, go for dinner or we can head straight back to my place if you'd prefer." He winked and elegantly span in a circle around Motoki before leading him to the edge of the rink and lifting him of the ice and onto solid ground once more. He hated that even to himself he couldn't say that he had the foggiest idea what was going through the younger males head despite knowing him from the university, but then one never does know a person when only seeing them infrequently. He pushed the thought away and decided to focus on the moment and just get on with things, tomorrow was a work day after all and he couldn't take any leave or he wouldn't be able to pay the electricity bill so he had to make the most of today. Knelling down he bagan to unlace the others ice skates.

• 3 months later...

Motoki smiled as he looked at him. Alright lets do that first one. I feel if we go back to your place you'll clam up and won't talk so much. This way if we are out and about conversation is bound to happen." he said softly as he was taken off of the ice. He would have removed the skates himself but it seemed Shuichi was already doing so. "If you treat me like this so much I'll grow more attached to you."

Shuichi looked up at the other as he slipped the males boot off. "Well I am sure we can find a solution to that now can't we." He smiled, he really liked being with Motoki although he still harboured a silly number of doubts about it all because of Motoki lack of knowledge about their first encounter. He swallowed trying to push all that away, it didn't matter at the moment. Only that they were together. Placing the boots next to the bench shuichi removed his own skates and looked at the other brushing the fine hair from the males face he asked. "What film would you like to see? I don't mind, everything on at the moment looks interesting so take your pick."

• 1 month later...

Thinking about it he smiled. "Let watch somethings action packed. I like horror and comedy but for some reason I'm craving to see an explosion or two." he said grinning a little. Motoki was glad things seemed to have became less tense. For some reason he felt as if Shuichi hadn't wished to be here with him. Though now he look as if he was relaxing more. Thus it made him happy to see this side of him

Shuichi nodded "I'll be right back." He said as he picked up the others skates and returned them to the desk before going back to Motoki. Ruffling the others hair he sat down on the bench and quickly put on his shoes. It was getting rather crowded in here he admitted and the noise and people were starting to annoy him. He really didn't like being around massive crowds of people which was probably half the reason he choose to actually take the job as a lecturer and work on his own experiments on the side instead of going into the more financially backed and reported physics, that would have involved far too much smiling to reporters. Dismissing the thought he stood and offered his hand to the smaller male, "shall we?" he asked with a smile. "The cinema isn't far from here so we might as well leave the car and walk there, no point wasting petrol." the man chuckled light-heartedly as he made his way towards the exit.

The cinema wasn't far at all, maybe a five minute walk at a stretch and if you were being leisurely about it. When they arrived he brought both tickets quickly before Motoki would have a chance to interrupt and want to pay for himself. He knew how little money students had and since the male was living at home his loan would be even less. Not to mention that it was still laying on his conscience that he did that stuff to the male without consent, even if he admitted that he wanted to find that man it still didn't clear the fact that Shuichi had done it and even worse he hadn't told the male that it had been him. "My treat." He said, smiling as he handed Motoki the ticket. "Come on, we are slightly late but the adverts should still be going so we probably haven't missed anything."

• 2 months later...

Motoki sat waiting silently while the other returned the skates. He stared out at the ice. Despite the cold weather he felt really warm. He was sure it was because of who he was spending time with. Shuichi was really kind handsome and sweet. It was hard not to fall in love with him. It was hard not to want to spend time with him. In this time spent he found it hard to completely want to continue looking for his mysterious kidnapper. He didn't mind if he found the person or not. Being with Shuichi was a whole lot more fun than looking for someone he might never find. For now he would keep this thought to himself. He didn't want to trouble Shuichi with such thinking.

Motoki walked to the theater with Shuichi. It was a short walk but it was enjoyable in its own way. Once there he had planned to pay but Shuichi beat him to it. "You seem to be treating me a lot today. Thank you." he says as he took hold of the ticket. He then follows Shuichi into the screening room. The trailers were still showing so they hadn't missed anything yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Shuichi sat down with Motoki, the theatre wasn't quite full but a lot of people filled the seats. The koghts were dimmed as the adverts ended and the film began to play. Shuichi reached across and held the smaller males hand giving it a slight squeeze before he turned his attention back to the screen. The movie was good but he found it difficult to concentrate. He was just thinking about all those cute faces that Motoki made and the adorable sounds that came out of his lips.

He swallowed, already he could feel himself getting a little bit fidgety, wanting to do things to the male. It was dark. The film was loud. Maybe he could. He chewed his lip debating whether or not to go for it. Getting irritated with him he threw caution to the wind and decided to take back that man he had been the day he had followed Motoki through the park. Removing his hand from the males he slowly lowered to to the others keg and gently stroked the inside of his thigh through his trousers. He alowed his hand to drift higher so it was almost brushing against the others crotch. His touches were light and feathery, just enough to feel, just enough to tease. Enough to make Motoki want more.