A Slave's Punishment

WolfDog12

Blake raised his eyebrow when he heard Gareki's plead, and smiled: "See? I said your manners would improve. But Do you really want to stop? Look at your penis...standing stiff like that..." Blake bent down and began to lick the fluids streaming our of Gareki's penis. "Admit it..You really like it don't you..."

As he spoke he put another finger inside Gareki, forcing the opening to get even wider, then another finger. Now there were three fingers inside him, moving in and out, and pressing against Gareki's prostate. Gradually he accelerated the movements of his fingers.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

"Shut the Fuck up..." He couldn't even scream anymore and he growled as his precome was being licked up. "Don't fucking touch me." He pulled at the chains wanting to get free. The chains cut into his wrists and ankles more and the blood dripped to the clean floors.

The moment the second finger was added, Gareki let out a pained moan and had no time to get use to it before the third was added. "Fuck! That hurts!!" He was trying to be as rude as he could. Gareki knew he couldnt hold back any longer, everytime Blake hit that bundle of nerves, Gareki felt like he was melting. One more hit to his prostate sent Gareki over the edge and he came. "Fuck, get off me."

Blake smiled when Gareki came in his mouth. He pulled his head away and retracted the fingers inside Gareki, then he began to unzip his pants, his penis was hard as a rock.

He smeared the cum in his mouth on his finger with his tonuge, then on his penis by stroking on it a few times. "It's about time I have some fun." Blake brought Gareki's rear in to the level of his own, and put the tip of his penis right at the entrance. With his hands holding Gareki's butt he began to push his waist forward, pushing his penis into the waRM and wet entrance. When the widest part finally went through Blake let out a sensual moan. "Damn it...you feel so good, I almost came just then!"

Gareki, for a second, thought Blake was done messing with him but then he heard the zipper and was lowered to Blake's crotch. Gareki began panicking as Blake prepared himself. "Wait, stop it!!! Don't-" Gareki tried to protest but was suddenly entered. There was so much pain that Gareki thought he was going to pass out. He didn't believe he'd been prepared enough.

The teen couldn't hold his voice back and moaned loudly but cut it off by biting his tongue and causing it to bleed. The slave became hard again against his will and he hated how much his body was sucking Blake in more and more. The protest was becoming less and less convincing.

"Oh! Don't bite on your tongue! I need that for the future!"Blake said as he leaned down choking on Gareki's neck, forcing his mouth open, then he stuffed his underpants inside his mouth.

He then began to move his penis inside Gareki, slowly pushing it to the deepest part, then retract it back. As he pushed his penis back again he pushed it upwards so he could rub against Gareki's prostate as he went it. He kept the movement slow for a while until it became easier for him to move around.

"Loos like your ass has got used to my penis inside. Can you feel it Gareki? Your intestines getting molded into the shape of my penis? Can you feel it!" Blake's movement became faster and faster, pulling his penis almost completely out, then thrusting it back fiercely. Blake moaned as the sensation spreading from his penis became overwhelming. "Ah..! Gareki! I'm coming!"

With a deep roar he thrust his penis deep, releasing his desire inside. Blake stopped his movements and was breathing heavily. Looking down at the man under him, shivering in both pain and pleasure. Soon Blake found himself aroused again, his penis getting its hardness back inside Gareki. He began his movements anew.

Gareki was getting really sick of people choking him to force stuff in his mouth. He tried to spit the underwear out considering how nasty that was but it was tough from the angle and his constant distraction from being trusted into. At first, the thrusting was somewhat bareable and Gareki was already falling really numb. When Blake got faster, Gareki could hardly handle it.

Every thrust was more pain and pleasure. The teen was hard as a rock and it hurt him to be holding back. He moaned deep in his throat and was completely pissed about the entire situation. He squirmed more and when Blake gave his warning about coming, Gareki came first seconds before Blake. He felt completely worn out now and with his added exhaustion, Gareki was on the verge of passing out.

When Blake suddenly got bigger again, Gareki freaked out and tried to scream at Blake but it was no use. He couldn't say a word since he was too busy choking on underwear. The male fought, trying to get free once more. His injured were getting worse and blood began dripping off faster now. Gareki ended up tightening around Blake, squeezing his length and almost initiating for Blake to come. The teen was hard again himself and really wished he wasn't but he couldn't help it any longer. Thus time the two came at the same time.

Blake breathed heavily as he retracted his penis out of Gareki. He went up to Gareki and pulled the underwear out of his mouth. He put his hand on Gareki's body, which was covered by his own cum. "Look at yourself, it's the first time you get fucked in the ass and you're already enjoying it so much! You're really meant to be a slave. Oh my look at the time! I still got tons of work to do so I have to go now. Enjoy the rest of the day." Blake put his pants on and left the room, shutting the door behind him. As soon as he made sure the door was locked he pressed the buttons on the remote, slowly releasing Gareki to the ground.

When he walked up the stairs Rose was there waiting. He said to her: "I'm goting to take a shower now. Tell the man to go down there and clean the boy up. He hurt his tongue and limbs pretty badly so tend to those wounds. Then throw him back to the cell."

"Shall we chain him up again?"

"Hmm.......leave him unchained this time. I want him to recover a bit, both physically and mentally. " Blake said as he left for his own room.

"Bastard….." Gareki whispered quietly the moment the underwear was taken out of his mouth. Gareki was breathing heavily and he was already worn out. When Blake left and let the teen down to the ground, he just laid there unable to really move much. Everything hurt and yet is was also so numb in various places. Gareki was fading out of consciousness but stayed up the moment the guards came in to take care of him.

The teen couldn't fight back at all. His muscles were shot and the guards were ale to just drag him around without any issues. They managed to bath Gareki without a single issue and then they attended to the wounds on his limbs before working on his tongue. His tongue was harder to deal with since they couldn't just bandage it up so easily. Eventually the teen was placed back into the cell where his body couldn't hold out any longer and he passed out.

The day goes on as usual for Blake, as he spent most of the time working. It's one thing to run a company, and another to run it through a puppet, since his uncle wasn't exactly the smart type, it often take quite some explaining to make him do as Blake wanted.

"That idiot......"Blake looked at the latest report from his uncle, and it seems he has messed up a deal with a certain government, and is now asking for help. This is something that Blake need to go and sort it out in person.

"Rose, tell.the men to prepare the plane for me. I need to visit the headquarters."

"Right away master." She replied, "And what of the kid?"

"Gareki? Just let him rest. Bring him something nice to eat too. I don't want him die of malnutrition."

Gareki didn't wake until the next morning and he found a blanket over him. He looked over towards what woke him and it was a guard coming in with some better food for him. The teen questioned it at first and was a little surprised Blake hadn't returned. He must really have wanted his "prisoner" in top shape for the next time he really wanted to play.

The guard saw Gareki awake and stayed on the other side of the door into his cage and simply slid the tray of food in through the bars.

"What no more rice dishes?" Gareki mocked.

"The master doesn't want you to die of malnutrition." The guard barked back.

"And if I don't eat it?"

"I believe the master already told you what would happen." The guard called out on his way out and he headed back up stairs.

With a sigh, Gareki realized he couldn't get up. His hips were still killing him and he ended up dreaming about the fire in his village. He growled loudly and pushed himself to the food. He wolfed it down and curled up under the blanket for more rest not knowing the guards would remove the blanket an hour before Blake were to return.

After the plane arrived at the air port Blake got on a helicopter, which flew him into the city. Soon the helicopter landed on the helipad on top of a high-rise building. He and two body guards walked down to the top floor and saw his uncle talking with a few of the employees.

"Hey! Uncle Richard!" Blake run up to him with a child like smile on his face. He opened his arms and hugged the older man.

"Blake! What are you doing here?" Richard froze as he saw him coming. Bu he managed to put up a awkward smile.

"I was going to to a party at this bar nearby, then I figure I should pay my dear uncle a visit. Come on uncle, I've got a lot of things I want to talk to you about!" As he said he began to drag Richard into his office, while waving back at the others with a big smile. The body guards followed him. As soon as they entered the room Blake pushed Richard on the ground, his expressions turned cold: "Now let's get down to business. How the hell did you messed up the arms deal?!"

The whole thing lasted whole night until morning of the next day. Blake listened carefully as Richard recite exactly how he went through with the negotiations. Blake then gave him some information on which officials he could bribe, who could he blackmail, etc. Blake left the headquarters quite exhausted. It would take a few hours for the plane to arrive at the mansion, and by then it would be close to dinner time.

"Say...they haven't feed the kid dinner yet right? Blake asked one of his servants.

"I don't think so, master."

"Then bring him to the dining room. I want to have dinner with him."

The hadn't even given Gareki much for lunch and he was really waiting for dinner even if it was just another rice dish. He had woken hours before and finally began to stretch himself out and he was able to get up onto his feet for a little while before the guards caught word their master would be coming home soon. Two guards came down and managed to get the blanket from Gareki without him escaping from the dungeon. He was stuck getting colder and colder for an hour before Blake had arrived and Gareki was retrieved for dinner.

None of the guards knew if Blake was willing to allow Gareki to wear clothes so they chained his wrists again, a collar with a chain attached to the one between his wrists, and there was one more chain that acted as a leash. The leash was connected to the center of all the chains so it hooked to the middle of the wrists and the bottom of the collar chain. The teen wanted to run and fight back but his hips were just barely carrying him out of the dungeon and up the stairs towards the dining hall.

"Master?" Questioned the guard pulling Gareki behind him. "Should we give the kid some clothes or should he eat naked."

Gareki, hidden beyond the wall, rolled his eyes dramatically and the second guard behind him raised his hand to threaten back-handing Gareki in the face. He glared and stuck out his puffy and injured tongue. The guard got really irritated and placed his fingers in the same prints, that were bruising, and began choking the teen that kicked him. There was quite a show hiding behind the wall and the guard talking to Blake reached out and hit his companion to let Gareki go. He coughed quietly and glared at the one behind him.

Blake thought for a second at the guard's question. He has totally forgot about this problem. it would be quite funny to see Gareki sitting in front of the dinner table and eating a full course meal naked, and Blake could indeed use some comic relief after dealing with that useless uncle of his.

"Sure, just bring him in naked." Blake said to the guard, and they dragged the chained up Gareki to the seat across Blake, and chained his feet to the chairs. They stood by him close to make sure he wouldn't do anything rash.

"Good, now bring the food here. I'm starving." Blake smiled to the servants nearby.

"What the fuck! Why do I have to be naked all the time?! I'm not a fucking pet!!" Gareki growled vocally but his voice was followed by his stomach growling.

Gareki quickly shut up and turned away. He was a little embarrassed but he still acted completely unfazed and stuborn. The teen really wasn't looking forward to sitting here eating completely in the nude. He also hated the chains pressing against his wounds through the bandages.

Gareki huffed and tried to act like everything was normal when the food came out. He grumbled and had a hard time eating because his wrists were still chained. It was definitely interesting to watch Gareki struggled to eat with the chains, his face blushed from the embarrassment of being naked.

It was one thing to see Gareki naked and being chained up in the dungeon, since that's where it suppose to happen; it's a totally different story to watch him naked and chained up in the dinning room eating. The juxtaposition of an normal scene like dinner and the abnormal was indeed quite fascinating, and entertaining.

"Are the chains bothering you? You know I can let you take those off, and get dressed too! That's if you agree we my terms...." Blake paused and looked around the large dinning room: "Quite nice isn't it, this mansion? It used to belong to a noble family which died out years ago. I bought it and made some renovations, of course the they were not only about aesthetics. There're cameras, motion sensors, body heat sensors and countless other security measures all around the place. Even some lethal traps here and there. There're guards on patrol in and out of the mansion constantly, all equipped with taser guns and or fire arms, and they're all well trained former private security or military. My point is, there's no way you can get out of here alive, without my permission. So here's my offer."

Blake leaned forward and supported his head with an arm, he said smiling: "I will unchain you and allow you to get dressed while you rest, and in return you have to be more cooperative in our....games. As a bonus let's say...in three months, if you can get through all of our games without calling me 'Master', I will set you free. What do you think?"

Gareki began thinking about it a lot but then a sly grin crossed his face. "Alright, deal," he replied. Gareki didn't believe there was a hell of a lot to lose. Even if the games included Blake fucking Gareki every night, he thought he would be able to handle it pretty well. The teen was still unaware of a lot of things which played a big hand in him agreeing to the terms. Besides, the teen really wanted to be able to wear clothes and not have to worry about being chained up 24/7.

"I didn't plan on calling you that to begin with because I'm not a pet," Gareki added with the grin still across his face. Gareki began running through his head, the different security measures taken in the castle. He was good enough to just as easily be able to rewire the cords of the heat sensors, security cameras, and any other electricity based system. The guards were another story but if he was unchained, and he had enough time to rest, he should be able to break through without too much trouble.

Gareki pulled himself out of his thoughts and held his hands up for the guards to un-cuff him. The teen kept his eyes on the master of the house the whole time to see if he was going to hold up his end of the bargain. Truthfully, Gareki didn't trust Blake yet and for good reasons it seemed.

"Excellent. I look forward to out future games." Blake smiled when he heard Gareki accept his offer. To be frank this bet is such a unfair one, since Blake had all the men and gadgets and all the power money can buy in the world on his side, whereas the only thing Gareki had was his will. Looking at the grin on Gareki's face he wondered what Gareki was planning, and thought to warn him about escaping. But it could be more fun to catch him in the act thus giving Blake excuse to do some....rightful punishment. Not that he wouldn't torture Gareki anyways.

"Now where were we...yes! The cloths. I will have my man to take your measurements after diner. You can look forward to your new cloths. In the meantime I'm afraid you'll have to stay undressed. But don't worry, I'll let my men send you some Blankets and sheets to keep you warm."

Soon the dinner was finished, while the cuisines were absolutely top class Blake suspected Gareki wasn't able to enjoy it because of his injured tongue. Blake thought to himself: "Well, that's his own fault. I didn't bite on it." Looking at Gareki across the table, a thought suddenly came to his mind.

"You've finished dinner? Now let's see can you really uphold your end of the bargain. Now come here." Blake leaned up at his chair and unzipped his pants. "You know what to do right?"

Gareki sat back feeling pretty full. Blake was right in thinking he hadn't been able to enjoy the taste because Gareki's tongue was far too wounded to do so. The male looked down at his body before looking back at Blake to say, "You know, if you hadn't torn my clothes apart in the first place then I could have just worn those again." Gareki huffed irritably again a still pissed that his clothes were destroyed.

When Blake summoned him over, Gareki got up to uphold his end of the deal but he stopped before getting too close. "What about your end of the deal? You said you'd get the chains off." The male glanced down at Blake's unzipped pants. "And to be honest, I haven't the slightest idea on what you're talking about with this."

(My bad, I forgot to mention the guards had unchained Gareki when he held his hands up)

"Yes. of course, the chains." Blake waved at the guards and let them unchain Gareki. "You don't know what you're supposed to do? You remembered how I played with you the first time? Just do as I did." Blake smiled while pointing down at his own crotch. "And please don't bite me. My guards are all very loyal, I'm not sure they can help themselves from tearing you into pieces if they see me get hurt."

Gareki glanced back at the guards and then back at Blake. He felt like he was going to throw up. After a minute of hesitating, the male leaned down and and got onto his knees. He used his hands to pull out Blake's length and began to stroke it a bit. He knew Blake really wanted a blow job and not a hand job but it was really hard for Gareki to do this. Eventually, he gave up on his disgust and put the top in his mouth and slowly he began putting more into his mouth. Gareki sucked on Blake a little really bad at this. It didn't help that his tongue was as injured as it was because he couldn't use his tongue to give Blake the pleasure he was looking for.

"The hand was passable....a bit lousy with the tongue but I guess it's understandable with it being injured." Blake put his hand on Gareki's head, caressing the hair gently. The awkard movement of Gareki was in a way strangely arousing for Blake, and he enjoyed it for a while. But soon Blake found himself craving for more.

"You can't use your tongue, but you can still use your throat, now take it deeper!" Blake said while pressing Gareki's head down.

After hearing the hand was fine Gareki stopped trying to awkwardly lick it and began to pull his head off just as his head was forced back down. The teen practically choked on Blake's length but knew he had to do as he was told and sucked ad hard as he could. He was using his inexperience to his advantage to hurt Blake without biting him.

"Hmm...why am I getting the feeling that you're getting worse at this by the second?" Blake asked smiling, though he figured this is likely Gareki's attempt for a minor protest, which amused him to no end. He said to Gareki in his thoughts: "Even with a dick in your mouth you're still so stubborn! Man am I glad that I got you!"

Blake acted like he was disappointed, he sighed and said in a slightly frustrated tone: "Do I have to do everything myself?" As he spoke he grabbed Gareki's head with both of his hands, and began to move his head forcefully up and down, thrusting his penis deep inside, rubbing the tip of his penis against the soft tissue of the throat. Very soon Blake found the pleasure is building up towards climax.

Gareki huffed a little trying to ignore what Blake said, though that was really tough when Blake began talking into Gareki's mind. He nearly choked again in surprise and also realized that Blake actually wanted Gareki to fight back. It was too late to just agree because if he didn't fight back, then he'd lose their deal and the teen would be stuck here forever but, if he fought, he would be playing the way Blake wanted him too. Either option looked like a losing hand and Gareki growled a little at the thought of it and it sent a vibration into Blake's length.

The moment Blake began talking about doing it himself, Gareki became nervous about what was to happen. He made one attempt to pull away but his head was pulled down and he choked on the dick again. Gareki was forced back and forth and could feel Blake growing in size and becoming very hard. This was a scary thought because the kid knew Blake was about to come and Gareki couldn't get away or get his mouth off.

Blake garbed Gareki's head and pressed it down, with a sweet moan he came inside Gareki's mouth, rubbing the tip against the throat until the last drop of cum was squeezed from the penis. "Remember to lick all the cum off it." Blake said while gently stroking Gareki's hair.

After making Gareki clean up his penis Blake let go of his head and said: "I expect you to perform better next time. Remember, your freedom counts on it." Suddenly a thought came to Blake's mind and said: "It isn't fair I am the only one having all the fun right? Why don't you masturbate right here?