Trying to remember the name of this yaoi?!?!

ahrielle_xx

I've ben trying to find this really weird yaoi manga which I read a while back but I can't remember what it was called.

It was a oneshot yaoi manga about a highschool guy who goes home to, I think it was his grandfather's house or something, which is like a temple. Upon arriving at the house he's really hungry so he takes the food which has been left out as an offering to the god. When he bites into it, a miniature man appears (like a barbie doll sized man, not a shota or a dwarf), who is the god. One thing leads to another and he starts to fondle the guy with one hand and masturbates with the other. He then wipes some of his cum onto the doll man's mouth which the dollman tastes/drinks which then turns him into a normal sized human.

so yeah, does anyone know of this yaoi manga? I know it sounds really weird, but it was actually pretty good and cute lol. thanks :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• ahrielle_xx

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god, YES!!!! lol, thank you, I've been trying to find it for a friend of mine who I was telling her about it.

thank you so much >.