Forbidden Love w/ maknaehariiex27 x ukiss7 (Rated R)

ukiss7

large.jpg

name says it all doesn't it? well it's basically that. A badass sexy vampire falls, unknowingly falls for a neko. Unaware of his feelings, he torments the poor boy and attack him. But unknowing it's how he's showing his feelings as well. he's often mistaken for his appearences that he's no good, all that changes when suddenly a neko fall into his sight. Vampires aren't suppose to love, right? They kill and have no morse for anything other then blood. Killing and seduction is their pleasure.

The vampire council finding out later on about his feelings that he himself is just starting to realize that he have. He is thus haunted and sentenced to death. But he somehow escapes and goes to see the one he can't seem to stay away from. Even if he's still causing the boy pain and suffering as well as mixed feelings. Not too sure how to come over both their feelings when his lan is saying nekos and vampires doesn't belong together. Can he save the one that is always trying o kill him? giving him pain or treating him as if he's nothing but.. a game of pleasure?

Forbidden love~

Name: Hiro

Hair: Burgendy

Eyes: yellow

personality: you'll see when you meet him

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukiss7

• maknaehariiex27

Top Posters In This Topic

large.jpg

Name: Kiku

hair color: light brown

eye color: blue-silver

personality: sweet and stubborn to a fault (will add more later on)

species: neko

Kiku spends most of his time outside, roaming around and taking food whenever he could. he didn't steal as many people would leave food out for him and his family would often leave snacks for when he came home. One particular day, Kiku stayed out longer than he should have been, and most of the town was inside, so this was the perfect time for the young feline to start roof hopping. He tried it out during the day, and it would often freak people out and was scolded by his mom for scaring the people. He apologized and has since then began to do it during the night where there would be no one outside to see him, he smiled and climbed up the side of a house and stepped on the roof lightly. "Ahh~~ now i can freely exercise~" he said lightly and he went to the edge and then took a running start towards the other end and he jumped off, easily making it to the other side effortlessly. His smile brightened as he continued to hop from one roof to the other, his tail swaying behind him. Eventually it came to the last house which had a wider gap than the first ones. "Hmmm~ can i make this....?" he asked himself and he nodded confidently and made sure to get a long running start before he jumped off, he managed to make it over the gap but he lost his footing when he reached the other house and fell off. "Oof!" he whined a bit and sat up slowly scratching his head and then noticed that he wasn't sitting on the ground. he looked underneath him and found that he was on a person. "AHH! I'm sorry! So sorry! don't tell on me please!" he yelled as he got up and bowed to the other, "Are you okay, mister?"

*Night had just befallen the sky. Preparing for a long night ahead, the house of the night had awaken, Hungry and thirsty, the sky was dark having the others have the best advantage. Dressed in their atire, they headed out into the town. So far, things and time were in their favor. It seemed to happen perfectly. the clan were now in hunting time and they branched out to go out and attack everything and anything. Yellow eyes. Cold and terrizing the night. Screams and blood all spattered within the walls and streets of town. Silent and quick in the hollow of the night. when others found the peace in sleep, others use it to their advantage. Looking around, licking my lips of blood, a smirk of satisfaction covered my face as i moved going back to sucking the little girls neck. pulling back, i looked at the younger one on the other bed. her face, so peaceful, so pale and calm. She looked untouched, it was until you moved the covers to see the mess that was very well hidden. her hand hanging off the side letting her sweet blood run out. pulling from the other and walking over to her, i moved down licking her fingers and up to her up to stop the drippage* don't waste it. *says to the dead girl with a smile. licks lips. moves going to the window to see that others were scamming around and killing, screams were heard before they were suddenly silenced . Groaning and turning to the two sisters. i moved falling back and flipping down. having enough to drink for now, i moved hands in pocket and going down to a darkend alley. sliding down onto the ground after walking a good bit of way into the dark abis, i moved leaning on the wall. a rest was in order. sleeps. I was enjoying my short sleep, that is until i was suddenly disturbed by something falling on me. groaning i moved opening my eyes to see some one. unsure who or almost what since i moved flipping the thing or someone off me*

Kiku was suddenly flipped off and he hit the wall and he let out a small yelp. he rubbed his back and looked at the other male and noticed that there was something off about him, his scent was different too, not of that of a person. he could also finally notice the smell of blood nearby him, he hadn't noticed since he was too busy hopping around and enjoying himself to realize what was going on. his eyes were fixated on the taller male wondering what he was and what he was doing out here. "You didn't need to flip me, sheesh, at least give me a warning when you're about to do that." kiku said and he stood up, dusting himself off, his ears were still up, but his tail had disappeared. his ears twitched hearing small movements here and there, including small whimpers coming from the house next to him. "What are you doing out here? i thought all the adults were in the house asleep already, i don't think i've seen you around before. Never see you around town at all, are you new?" he asked feeling curious about the elder, there was a saying that cats were curious, and it was true, the small neko was curious about the elder guy. "If you're new, you should have asked for lodging somewhere." he said to him

You stupid idiot. you should watch where your falling. *I hissed at the younger boy and rolled my eyes* im not an adult. your too damn short to noticed that. *looks at you and groans low moving to move on the side* haven't your parents told you about being out at fucking night? *moves placing two fingers under your chin and moves picking you up so i could look at you* are you that much of a fool? *I looked straight at you neck. your veins popping out to perfection* are you so-.. *stops and moves my hands away tossing you to the wall and not that i did it hard but the strength of untrying was enough to give you a hard impact to the wall* your waisting my time. *says moving the jacket away and on as i looked at you on the flor* streets ain't for kids like you. *hissed again having the urge to attack you* go home

He blinked as the other placed two fingers under his chin to make him look at the elder and then kiku was picked up. "hey! stupid! let me down!" he said and growled at him and hissed when he was tossed to the wall, his back slamming against it hard enough. "streets aint for kids like you" the elder said and kiku looked at him annoyed, "I'm no kid, i'm 14, and if you're no adult, then what are you? you sure look like one." he said and he stood up and he cracked his neck slightly, his ears twitching as he heard the rustling of the other putting his jacket on and then telling him to go home. "Sorry, this is the only time where i can freely do what i want, and not have to worry about the adults scolding me about doing something dangerous. So, no, i don't need to go home." he said and he stuck his tongue out at him and then he turned around to climb back up on the roof and then he changed into his cat form and stared him down, he meowed at him since he couldn't actually speak in that state and then ran off. he figured he can just find somewhere else to have fun before dawn arrived. 'Stupid grown up. Telling me what to do when he doesn't even own the place.' he thought in his head and huffed.

*having the exact point when the other poked out his tongue, moves over grabbing your tongue, pulling hard. hisses and grabbed the other by his neck* im in no way a fucking adult. and i'd suggest you keep your damn thoughts to yourself. *squeezing your neck tightly moving my hand digging my nails into your neck. tilts head* there is no way im going to let some kid who's 14. *fangs began appearing as i moved you closer having your cheek to my cheek. sniffing your scent and blood in. quivering with wanting to tear you limb from limb and dissolve all your blood. my sharp claw like nails pierce into your neck. smirks and puncture your skin having blood trickle down. moves in licking up the blood. licks lips enjoying the matellic taste* say night night~ *moves in sinking my fangs straight and deeply into your neck. sucking your blood. Nearly bleeding you dry, i stop, now looking at you rslightly blueish, pale skin. your heart beating ever so slow. smirks and moves tossing you down* play time is over. *moves and looked back at my little snack I let live* don't try attempting that again. *says to your slowly going unconscious body as your breathing gotting a bit heavy the more you try breathing*

He coughed out and tried to breathe as the elder wrapped his hand around his neck, squeezing it tightly, making it hard to form words or sounds. his ears twitching rapidly in distress and his tail swaying back and forth quickly, he saw his fangs peer out from between his lips and his eyes widened when he realized what the other was. Though it didn't matter now, he angered the man and now he was digging his nails into the skin, puncturing it, he coughed and gasped as he tried to catch air when the other loosened his grip ever so slightly to lick the now running blood down his neck. "Say night night~" the elder said and before the younger could react, the other pierced his fangs into his neck and began drinking from him, kiku went into a panic and tried to squirm to get away but the longer the elder drank, the weaker he became. his breath became shallow and his eyes were a bit foggy, along with his skin a pale blue color, his heart beating slowly as well. kiku could barely move when the other finished his business and then tossed him to the ground and smirked at him. His vision was beginning to fade as he could barely hear the words, 'don't try that again' soon enough, the small feline passed out. He then woke up the next day in a familiar room, he tried to sit up but he was still too weak to move properly, good thing his breathing was becoming more stable. he looked around as he closed his eyes once more, attempting to go back to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*the next day*

*time came and soon the blood bath was over. the young vampire moved going around as he wasn't able to sleep. the blood he tasted from the other. he wanted more. he touched his lips, licking them still remembering and wanting more, he looked back when he felt a pressence coming in. suddenly he was captured in a hug by a young mistress* i missed you hiro *she said. hearing that voice. that voice that made her sound so sweet, he glared at her from the side. his arms not once coming up at her* stop glareing at me. i can feel your eyes at the back of my head *she pulled back and smiled. hiro raised abrow* what do you want. *she moved in kissing his lips. he moved bak and turned* besidesthat. *she pouted and moved up* i wanted to ask you a favor *she said grabbing his hand* what favor is that? *he asked looking out at the mountains and brignhtness, but the sun wasn't out so it was just day. an cool day as she moved on side him*j

Soon, Kiku was able to move around freely without his body giving out on him and causing him to collapse. Luckily his family didn't ask questions but were wary of what could have happened and would often ask if he was feeling better. Kiku went to the kitchen and he got himself something to eat and every so often, he would rub at his neck, more particularly, the spot where the vampire had bitten him and nearly drained him dry. "Tch, next time, i will make sure to scout the area so he isn't anywhere nearby so i can freely move around as i wish." he said and he took his ham and cheese sandwich and glass of milk to the living room to watch tv, he turned it on and watched some cartoons while he ate. It was still pretty early outside so the sun was just barely rising near his window, he hummed to himself as he watched some silly show about a cat and a mouse and they're crazy moments of trying to get rid of the other one. "Why can't chasing mice around the town be fun like that? oh yeah, none of the adults would allow me to use a weapon on a small animal, or even using a weapon in general." he said to himself and he finished up his breakfast and went to the kitchen to wash his dishes. Once that was done, he decided to take a small stroll around the neighborhood and no farther than that, "I doubt that guy would be out here at this time, so i should be safe." he said to himself as he looked around.

*time came and hiro and the mistrace came and was now walking down the streets. she held an umbrella and shades while hiro had on shades. thelight was bright butnot too bright. not wanting themselves seen by anyone her fangs was outand his was drawn in* dont cause a scene. your good with that. *she rolled her eyes* are you seriously doing this? im so thirsty i could take anyone of these human *she said and groaned as he moved stopping* why are you here with me for? we both know why your here withme. she said after* i like you. and soon we will be married. so lets stat to get along better thenwhat we're doing. *he sighed* im only here because i was told to go. don't think it was because of you. *he said and walked on. she huffed*

After a while of walkng around, Kiku could pick up the scent of the man who had nearly drained him of blood and another unknown scent. "Crap, i need to leave before he notices that i'm nearby" he said and he quickly changed into his cat form and made his way back to his house, quickly heading inside and closing the door. "Hopefully i reacted quickly enough for him not to know and i was able to escape him." he said to himself and changed back then shut the windows and closed the blinds and curtains, he wasn't taking any chances. " The sun was out though, there was no way the other could have been out at this time but Kiku wasn't sure what kind he was, if he was the one that can be in the sun or not. "I don't even want to know, he can go burn and turn t dust in the heat for all I care." he said and went to his room to read a book.