[18+] Master's Secret (Rem x Zombie_In_A_Box)

Remalade

Keegan smiled widely when he received the sort-of-positive reply. "Thank you~!" He laughed warmly before sitting down on the blanket. He reached out for the sandwiches, taking the one with salad. "So... Am I going to be allowed to be with you during the meetings now?" The red head asked hopefully, looking up at Kise. Danger gave him the sense of adrenaline that he constantly craved for... And what better way to get it than being this close to the boss of a mafia gang? He could be killed at some point even... Although the thought scared him a little, it also had him excited.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

Kise frowned at the redhead's words, not answering at first. He wasn't sure how to respond. The thought of Keegan being beside him in the face of so much danger wasn't exactly something he was looking forward to. He knew that the other had once lived on the streets, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to be hanging around criminals and murderers on a daily basis. One mistake, and he could get hurt, or worse, killed. "Why do you want to go?" he asked, quirking up an eyebrow in curiosity. He already had an idea, judging from the look of exhilaration that had been in Keegan's eyes in their first encounter, but he wanted to know for sure.

"It's exciting!" Keegan replied with no hesitation. Placing a hand on his hip, the teen gently rubbed the parts Kise's fingers had held on so tightly they left bruises. "Plus, I want to see what you do. I'm curious~" The redhead added with a grin, happily munching on a sandwich. He closed his eyes, moving closer so he would be able to lean back against the man for comfort. "So, can I?" He asked again, clearly hoping for a yes. He didn't see any reason why he wouldn't be allowed.

"I suppose that there would be an opportunity this week, assuming that you'll behave, of course. I won't be able to keep a close eye on you, so I'll expect you to stay out of trouble." he warned. "But...I suppose a visit would be alright." he allowed. He had to be careful with Keegan. His curiosity could really get him into some trouble. Assuring himself that it would be fine, Kise redirected his attention to the picnic instead, eating a bit of the fruit he'd packed. "Do you like the sandwiches?" he asked as he reached for one of the small triangles.

Keegan beamed the man a smile, leaning in for a short kiss without any hesitation. "Thank you!" He smiled widely, lightly nuzzling his head into the other's shoulder. "I'll make sure to repay you somehow~" The redhead winked, letting out a soft laugh afterwards. He wasn't sure what could Kise ask for, but he was willing to do pretty much anything. Hell, screw the "pretty much", he would do anything this man asked! "Mm? Yeah, I think they came out pretty good!" The teen smiled widely, looking somewhat proud.

Kise raised his eyebrows in surprise at the rather suggestive statement but didn't comment, deciding to let it slide for now. At the mention of the sandwiches, Keegan had seemed so proud that the man felt the need to humor him a bit by tasting one. Actually, they were pretty good. Perhaps Keegan knew his way around the kitchen better than he'd thought. "That was nice, Keegan." he complimented, leaning back on the blanket as he finished the small triangle and let out a slightly tired sigh.

Keegan beamed a smile, watching as Kise laid down. "I'm really happy you think that way!" He voiced his emotions, slowly moving towards the man, laying down on top of him. "Do you want another one?" The teen asked, apparently not minding the closeness at all. He always wanted human contact, even when it was hot. "Or something else?" He murmured, his voice gaining the suggestive tone again. He couldn't help himself. After getting a taste, he just wanted more.

Kise didn't object to the redhead laying on top of him, even if he didn't see the need for the contact. Keegan was very touchy and clingy, which he didn't particularly mind sometimes, as long as he wasn't uncomfortable. At the suggestive statement, Kise watched him closely. As expected, that was what Keegan wanted. But Kise was tired, and when he was tired, he became frustrated, which only resulted in him being rougher than before. He wouldn't be able to hold himself back. "Keegan....Don't ask for it if you won't be able to handle it." he warned, that intense lustful look in his eyes again.

The look in Kise's eyes took his breath away. Keegan let out a soft grunt, slowly grounding his hips into the other's before pressing their lips for a kiss. He moved his lips down slowly, moving them to the man's ear. "You let me have a taste, don't expect I won't want more..." He muttered into his ear, tangling one hand into the other's hair. The teen wouldn't have been against doing something out in the open, even. "But maybe we should finish the picnic first~?" He smiled sweetly, taking an apple to eat. "It would be such a shame to leave the food uneaten..."

Kise instinctively pressed his hand into the small of Keegan's back at the grinding, nipping at his bottom lip before he could pull away. Keegan's whispered words lit a fire in his stomach, but he didn't dare break his composure in a public place. He'd already let it slip a bit with his warning, but that side of him was reserved only for when he was home, and he wanted to keep it that way. "Remember that those were your words, not mine." he responded with a humorless chuckle. "But you're right, let's at least finish the food." he added, sitting up on the blanket once more and taking a sip from a water bottle.

Keegan flashed the man a smile and pressed another kiss to his lips. "I definitely won't forget~" He said, sliding down when Kise sat up. The redhead took a bite of the apple, closing his eyes in delight at the sweet taste. "Can I suck you off when we get home?" He asked casually, glancing up. "Or will it be the same as yesterday?" Keegan questioned, as if he was talking about dinner and what they were going to have. He had no shame whatsoever.

Kise found himself not even feeling surprised when the redhead spoke so casually. He'd already proven he that was nowhere near as innocent as he had once seemed. "We will see when we get there. But perhaps the first option." he answered with a nonchalant tone. He didn't speaking about this publicly, as long as he wasn't overheard and no one knew what was going on.

Keegan smiled cheerfully, although his mouth watered at the thought. He hadn't had the chance to suck anyone off for way too long... The redhead moved closer again, taking another one of his sandwiches to eat. "So... Do you have any kinks?" He asked, looking at Kise with a curious expression. What could this man secretly enjoy? Choking? Maybe bondage? Or perhaps he was into cross-dressing? God, there were so many possibilities and he had no idea which was right!

Kise's hand remained on the small of his back as Keegan shifted. He wasn't shaken by the question, and his expression remained calm as he met the other's gaze. "Isn't that your job to find out? Guess which ones." he respovnded casually, his eyes trained on him. Unknown to both of them, two of Keegan's three assumptions were correct. Kise would love to see the redhead's gentle frame tied up or handcuffed to his bed, and the thought of Keegan's ass peeking under a mini skirt right before he pulled down a pair of lace panties to spank him could be more than enough to send Kise over the edge.

Keegan huffed softly, taking a bite of the sandwich. "Well... Are you into bondage?" He asked, shifting the slightest bit. He himself was willing to try out pretty much anything. "Or choking?" The teen asked, deciding to voice his first three guesses. "Or... Cross-dressing?" He questioned, trying to imagine himself in a skirt. He'd look super cute! "Or maybe you like when people beg?" Keegan added, a small smile gracing his features. So far, he would be alright with anything.

Kise was surprised that his guesses were mostly correct. Except for the choking. "I don't have much experience with choking, but I suppose I wouldn't mind trying it. The rest of them are right." he nodded. At the last suggestion, his grip on Keegan tightened just a bit. Begging was something that he loved the most. There was just something about hearing his partner beg that brought out his sadistic side quicker than anything else. Perhaps it was because he'd heard people beg for their lives before. With a dark chuckle at the thought, he turned his attention back to Keegan. "Any other guesses?"

Keegan smiled proudly, a small grin stretching out across his face. "What would you prefer I weatr then?" He asked with a laugh, snuggling up closer. "Um... Spanking? Or do you like doing it in front of a mirror?" He suggested, finding the last idea exciting. "Public sex probably wouldn't be a good idea for you... But maybe group sex?" The redhead wondered out loud, tapping his bottom lip with his finger.

Kise took a moment to think. "Hmm...something lacy...cute...but still sexy...like a miniskirt or a maid outfit? It depends, I guess I'd have to see you in it first to decide if I like it. Spanking yes, but you already got a taste of that yesterday." he smirked slightly. With the mention of the mirror, he imagined Keegan being bent over in front of the huge mirror that covered the wall of his bathroom, watching his reflection as he pounded into him without mercy. It was definitely something he would need to see for himself. He nodded at the suggestion but found his eyebrows furrowing at his other ideas. "I don't like sharing." he responded, the malicious glint returning to his eye. "But....I might be convinced..."

Keegan smiled sweetly and nodded, moving closer to press a short kiss to the other's neck. "I'll think of something, then~" He purred, imagining himself in a miniskirt and stockings. Of course... If Kise liked lace, he'd have to get some lacy underwear. What about heels, though? Oh, he could worry about the details later. "But sharing is caring!" Keegan pouted before bursting into laughter. He had a huge grin on his face as he sat on the older man's lap, gently wrapping his arms around his neck. "I bet you'd get jealous. But you see... You seem like the man who would just get rougher when jealous." He murmured, slowly trailing a hand over his hair. "Honestly though, I haven't had anyone fuck me that good." He chuckled, looking into Kise's eyes. Anyone could be rough, but he hadn't met anyone who could be both rough during sex and sweet during other times.

"But who ever said that I was caring?" Kise replied with a dark chuckle, his fingers moving to lightly skim across Keegan's soft pouted lips. As the redhead spoke, he couldn't help imagining it. Having someone else fuck Kise while he watched, hearing him moan for someone else, seeing the lewd expressions he made....yes, that would definitely set Kise off. He could feel the jealousy and possessiveness settling in his veins and they hadn't even done it yet. Without a doubt, he would definitely be much rougher after that. "You're right in that assumption. But don't push me too far, Keegan..." He added, a bit of warning in his tone. At the redhead's other statement, he found himself holding back a grin. "We've only just begun."

Keegan smirked, pressing his lips against the other's neck, lightly trailing his tongue over his skin. "But how do I know when I push you too far? If I was fucked by someone right in front of you, would that be too much? Or would you be able to take two men having their way with me?" He questioned, trying to figure out just how much Kise could handle. A pleasant shiver ran down his spine when he heard the other's words, lightly pressing down on the other's cock. "Why would you say something like this when we're outside?" He whined softly, tangling his fingers into the man's hair.

As a master of self-control, Kise kept his expression neutral as Keegan kissed and licked at his neck. Even so, his grip on the other's hips tightened at the mention of him being fucked by two other men. Just the thought was enough to make his blood boil with jealousy. Pushing Kise to an edge like this could be dangerous. Keegan would get the merciless roughness that he so desired, but there was no telling what Kise would do to the two other men. Feeling the redhead pressing down against him brought him out of his thoughts. "Are you saying that you're ready to go home?" he asked, sharply pulling up Keegan's chin so he could look up at him. The look in Kise's eyes showed that "going home" meant a lot more than it seemed.

Keegan's breathing hitched the slightest bit when his chin was pulled up. He stared into Kise's eyes with neediness in his own. "I guess I am." He muttered and moved to stand up. The look in the raven's eyes proved that he would experience the best thing ever once they got home. Just, what would it be? Would he be tied up? Fucked in front of a mirror? Choked? Every one of these would be incredible. All of these combined... That would be like a dream - the best one yet.

"Then start packing up." Kise added, standing up as well. He went to tell his guards to bring the car around since they would be leaving a bit earlier than planned, then returned to help Keegan put away the last of their picnic. He wrapped up the blanket and helped him carry the rest to the car. Once they were safely inside, the driver silently pulled off. Although his expression was neutral, his mind was already full of the things that he would do to Keegan, and Kise's hand rested on his thigh. The man was never one for meaningless contact, so there was obviously a reason behind it. He didn't speak again until they arrived back home. He ordered his subordinates to help bring the picnic items into the house, then dismissed them once again. As soon as they closed the door behind him, he could already feel his sadistic side showing through. He went into the living room and sat down on the leather couch, loosening the tie around his neck. "Come here, Keegan." he commanded.

Keegan nodded eagerly, beginning to put the food away into the basket. He finished up the last sandich while doing so, managing to eat it whole before Kise came back. The redhead hummed to himself, glancing up at the man as he came to help him. He flashed the taller man a smile, standing up next to him. Walking to the car seemed painfully long, and so did the drive home. Although the hand on his thigh did feel good, it made him fidgety. Getting back home seemed like the best thing ever. Keegan nipped on his lip, barely able to wait until the others left. He grinned when he was told to go to the living room. He was glad to... The teen walked in, slowly moving closer to Kise. "So which one will it be?" He asked, his eyes hooded with lust. "Because I really want to suck you off..."