A wizard and his Knight [for hal but maybe others?]

YaoiFun

"Yes...you can touch me....you can do anything....anything you like"Kai put his hand on the bouncing chest of Justin and giggled, "and yes..I like your body very...very much...you're so full of life and energy, so beautiful, and so....mesmerizing...look..."

Kai began to shed the rest of the robe off, his body is now fully revealed in front of Justin, and his penis was standing stiff, bumping with every surge of blood. With a slightly embarrassed smile on his face Kai said: "I've got so hard just by looking at you...You wanna take responsibility for this?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• hal7283

Justin close his eyes and the touching and herd his words. He open his eyes and smiled stoping his chest. 'Well glad you like it. You got soft hands..what are you doing?' He ask nervously as Kai got naked. He gasp and look away blushing. 'Oh my.'

He then quickly got up and lock the door witch had three locks,locking them all and lock the window closing the curtins.

He then look at Kai fully. 'You little devil, this is what you wanted all along?' He got on his knees and grab Kai dick. His shy blush was gone and he seem to become that sexy wild guy from before.

He held it up to lick the underside. He lick it up and down then nibble the base of the head.

He plaied with his balls with the othet hand and poke his asshole. He was trying to drive Kai crazy. 'You taste good my dear.' He ran his tongue up kai's length and circle it round the head squeezing hard to get him to cum as his tongue brought the head in his mouth and he bite down gentle his tongue press and tried to milk his dick.

Kai said smiling as Justin grabbed his length: "Yes....this is what I was planning all~~~along...quite a naughty boy am I not?" And when Justin began to lick his length Kai began to let out a sweet moan, and the voice got more and more sensual, more and more erotic as Justin went on, giving him more and more pleasure.

"You...you're really...ah!...really good at this....umm! Oh Justin....Justin!" And when Justin's two hands began to play with his balls and ass holes he let out the sweetest moan yet, he put his hands on Justin's head and caressed his hair lovingly, his legs losses strength as he could hardly hold himself, his waist began to move back and forth following the rhythm of Justin's assault, and his sensual moans was so load and sweet that it could turn on even the most chaste clerics and monks.

"Ah..wait...!.Jus....tin! I'm I'm gonna....gonna come!....um...ah...ah..ahhh..ahhhh...AAAHHH!!!" With a sweet and high groan he pushed his waist forward, releasing his desire inside Justin's mouth. He fell back and laid on the bed breathing heavily : "Ha.....ha....you're really....really good at this....I don't think I've ever came so quick before...." Kai looked at the pump between Justin's legs and smiled: "That look like it's going to explode in any second..poor thing..." he said as he stretched his legs towards Justin's crotch, and nimbly unzipped his pants with his toes, pulling the underwear aside and revealing the bumping length in the open.

"I guess your shirt didn't lie...you did hide a sword there...Now...mighty now, are you going to punish the naughty wizard with your might sword?" Kai asked with a suggestive smile while rubbing his toes at the underside of Justin's length.

• 4 weeks later...

The moan did drive Justin crazy and made him ev so hard. The gushing cum pooring was sweet and yummy he made sure Kai watch him swallow it all. 'Ah, not bad kid. I wander if all wizards taste like you. Heh, I'v been told I have a magic tounge.' He watch as the skilled Kai took off his clothes with easse.

Boy it was huge, hard and throbbing. 'Well, well I take it your no virgin then? You look like a heartbreaker and dare I say slut?' He smile at him liking the feel ofhia feet. 'You think I'm mighty? You think this is mighty?' He got on the bed and grab Kai's hand putting them on his dick. 'Why don't you feel how mighty.' He said with a sexy voice. 'Oh and do you like what you see my sweet? Get a good deep feel then I'll decide what to do to you.' He lean close and started kissing Kai while he exsplore the `mighty.`

“Yes...I love your mighty sword......I wonder how it'll feel when you thrust it deep...deep.....deep inside me...." Kai smiled as he put his hand on Justin's length, and began to play with it joyfully, rubbing its tip with the soft center of his palm, gliding his finger along the small entrance, then he held the length with his fingers and began to stroke it up and down, gradually increasing his speed.

Meanwhile his lips and tongue were mingling passionately with Justin's, sometimes welcoming him to intrude further inside, while other times extending his tongue deep into Justin's mouth, exploring every soft spots. At the same time his other hand were gliding all over Justin's body, as if taking pleasure from the feeling of muscles in his hand.

• 1 month later...