A Chance Encounter *private* w/luka19

azuneko

A young male in high school or college is constantly followed by spirits or yokai. he has never figured out why but one day he is attacked by and evil spirit/yokai and is saved by someone he's never met before.

azuneko Character:

2b598d4cf69deb6e474c3cb73f9a26f7.jpg

Name- Jun

Age- 19

Race- human

position- uke

height- 5'3

weight- 130

Bio: A young man who has been plagued with seeing spirits all his life.

luka19 Character:

b2dadce98a8fcde31b649b6b3ea7960c.jpg

Name- Hikaru

Age- around 1500

Race- demon.

position- seme

height- 6'1

weight- 210

Bio- Demon who is possessive as well as dominant, he often helps random people if they're special but doesn't get attached to anyone, he hates having people feel as if they owe him but doesn't object if they insist on helping him if they need his help.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• luka19

I sighed and looked around at the group of demons as they all started getting ready to go out on a hunt for there newest play toy. "Oh come on Hikaru, come playing with us." One of the demon's called.

"No thanks." I waved my hand and disappeared into the night in the tree tops watching the boy walk around the grounds at night being close enough to see him but not to be seen myself though I had a feeling he already knew I there...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Jun sighs as he was stuck late at school. Leaving during the night was something he honestly hated but this couldn't have been avoided. He slowly walked out around the entrance and peers down the dark street. His normal walk home always had few street lamps. Thus leaving him to walk exactly five houses before arriving at his own. Any normal person would have no issue with this but it was different for him. Jun had the uncanny way of attracting yokai or spirits to himself. It always was worse in dark places. Jun takes a deep breath before making a dash for it.

I rolled my eyes watching as the kid ran slowly hopping from rooftop to rooftop until the demons grabbed him dragging him into one of the darkened corner.

"Hey kid, where ya going?"

"We just want to play with you." The demon's laughed and pulled at the human plucking at his skin leaving red marks. The kid squirmed and tried pulling away from the demons not looking too frightened.

"Alright guys enough playing with him let him go." I jumped from the rooftop landing my fingers running through my white hair.

"No way Hikaru."

"Yea he's ours." They laughed snickering at me, and I tilted my head my eyes turning blood red as I jutted my chin sending the demon's crashing into the wall releasing the boy. "No fair."

"Yea Hikaru, no fair." The demon's grumbled looking at me while I growled sending them back to the dark abyss they came from.

"You kid, watch where you go. Those demon's aren't ones to let up on someone. Especially you." I turned to walk away my hands going to my pockets.

Jun felt he might actually make it home without any troubles this time. He continued moving before suddenly feeling himself being lifted up. His gaze drifting around to see a few not so friendly looking demons. He tried his best to get away. This wasn't look so good for him. Just as he thought the worst, a voice could be heard. Jun looked up noticing a demon coming to his rescue. This confused him deeply but he was happy to be saved. Once it seemed the coast was clear he stood up. "Uh, thank you for saving me. My name is Jun by the way." he said before making his way back home. He didn't want to be out any longer than necessary.

I glanced at the boy as he told me his name deciding it was best to follow him if the demon's decided to invade his home. I walked a few paces behind him before sensing one of the demons and grabbed the kid. "Wait... they're inside.." I looked around holding the kid's arm in my hand my grip tight but gentle before pulling him against me so his back was against my chest as I jumped up grabbing one of the lamps with my hand the other holding the kid as I glared at the demon's.

"Enough! He is mine, you harm him and I will kill you!" I bellowed towards the demon's who bowed there heads glancing at me to see if I would leave my mark on the kid and I did. I kissed him deeply my mark appearing on his neck for only him and other demon's to see as I pulled back watching the demon's slaunter off into the darkness. I turned my gaze back to the kid I hadn't left my mark on a human for over 1000 years so what made this one so different?....

Jun continued towards his house. He could tell the demon from just before was still following him. He didn't mind since the other had just saved him. As he got closer he noticed his roommate's vehicle not there. This was just icing on his cake. To be home alone was never a good thing. At least with the other around he had some peace from the spirits that bothered him. As he got closer he was suddenly stopped. Jun looked at the demon who had saved him just before. He was silent for a moment before pouting. "Who are you claiming to be yours!?" he asked not liking the sound of a demon saying such about him. Though his protests were cut short as the other kissed him. Jun's eyes widen instantly as he couldn't believe his first kiss was with a demon.

I set the kid down gently and looked at him. "You are now mine, none of those demon's will dare harm you if I'm around. If I'm not then there might few who will try to mess with you." I went to turn around. "Oh just so you know, most demon's like you're scent, it's very appealing." I glances back at the kid walking a few steps before looking back at him.

Jun was a bit annoyed with the idea of now belonging to a demon. His gaze moved down as he didn't want to actually listen to the other. However he did hear something he hadn't before. "My scent..? What's wrong with how I smell?" he asked as he started sniffing himself. He wonders if its something he had on or his usual cleaning products. He didn't want to be the constant target of these types of things.

I shrugged turning back to him. "Yes your scent, it's alluring to demons." I stepped up to him making him crane his head back to look at me. "You belong to me, anyone touches you and they'll be harmed." I smirked slightly my hands running through your hair softly looking at your childish face. "So cute, I understand why they wanted you now." I smirked before going to pull back.

Jun seriously disliked being called cute. Staring up at the other he was sure to get this mark off somehow. He waited till the demon pulled back to rush into his house. He went to his room and laid on the bed. Today must have been the worst ever. His gaze drifting towards a scroll he had hanging upon his wall. It was a protection scroll. He wonders if it was even working. "Stupid demon...." he mutters closing his eyes.

I smirk watching the kid run into his place before disappearing knowing that the protection seal was falling and he'd soon have to remark him.

~Next day~

I appeared in the kids place his roommate gone off somewhere early considering it was Saturday I watched him sleep leaning against the wall my head tilted slightly forgetting how peaceful humans looked when they were asleep.

"He really is cute..." I whispered softly to myself. "Maybe I'll play with him before releasing him." I smiled gently not realizing I had said that out loud causing the boy to stir in his sleep.

Jun was sound asleep as he laid curled up in his bed. He was sure this would be the perfect sleep in day since he had nothing else to do. As u slept, he suddenly heard something which caused him to wake up. At first he assumed it was his roommate but that wasn't the case. Glancing around sleeply, Jun wonders who was there in his room. He could feel the presense but being half asleep caused him less focus

looks at you my head tilted to the side as I go over to you and strokes your hair lightly. "Good morning babe." Smirks to myself watching for your reaction before seeing the mark glow slightly meaning that you were getting slightly turned on. "Missed me?"

Jun glanced up and slapped the hand away from him. "Don't touch me! Look I do appreciate your help last night and if you think about it stealing my first kiss is payment enough. So go away and leave me be. I may have the ability to see other worldly beings but I honestly dislike it." he said yawning slightly. This was becoming troublesome. He was just about to continue his rant before noticing his morning wood. Jun had to be sure this demon hadn't noticed

I looks at the kid as he slapped my hand away and pushed him back on the bed mounting him with a smirk. "Oh come on you have to admit it was a very good kiss." I ran my lips by the boys ear one hand teasing at his side. "Besides you're mine I can make you do whatever I want., whenever I want." I gave a small laugh looking at the kids face before pulling back. 'Why do I want to play with this one?.... the others are just things... what's so different about him?' I wondered to myself.

Kicking his feet about to get the other off of him wasn't working. Jun looked at the demon and frowns. "Your just full of yourself. I can't admit nothing since I have nothing to compare your kiss to, baka!" he said not wanting to be toyed with this early in the morning. He honestly began wondering where his roommate was at such a time. He knew the other didn't have work. At least with him around he could probably avoid this demon for a while. Just as he was let go, Jun noticed someone entering his room. It was his roommate. "Thank goodness your here. Where the hell did you go!?' he shouts before looking at the demon. The male smiled. "I had to go shopping. If you plan to invite friends over then make sure the fridge is full." he said before looking at the demon. Jun disliked his roommate at times. He had come from a history of monks so he at times could sense or even see some spirits. "Good morning there Mr. spirit. Do you plan to stay for breakfast?"

Jun's roommate:

original.jpg

Name: Ren

I laughed as the kid kicked at me before trapping his legs between my own. "oh really? How about this kiss then." Just as I was about to kiss him someone walked in and I stood.

"Thank goodness your here. Where the hell did you go!?
I chuckled and climbed off the boy looking at the other.

"First of all do not disrespect me by calling me a spirit, they are spiteful creatures who like to surround the living, I a demon. And second I don't eat." I growled at being called a spirit before disappearing as I was summoned my back connecting with a wall just as I landed in the castle.

The male chuckled lightly as he looked at him. "He knew the difference but said what he did on purpose. As it seemed the demon was gone, he looked at Jun. "Are you alright? How did you manage to get caught by a demon?" he asked before walking over to the scroll on the wall. Jun sat up and pouts. "He kind of saved me last night from some other demons. He stole my first kiss and marked me as his own. What should I do Ren!?" the male glanced at his roommate and sighs. "To a demon saving a life is a big deal and out of their normal behavior. It seems your stuck with him until he either gets bored or deems you paid off the debt of him saving you. Have fun!" he chuckled. Jun wanted to hit the other. Though he knew he had heard something like this before. "So if I find a way to sum up his saving me to something then I will be free?"

I coughed up blood. "How dare you!" My father spat at me. "You disobeyed me, I to you no more marking!" I growled before spiting up more blood.

"I don't care this one's different."

"How so?"

"I don't know he just is." I glared at my father until he smirked pulling me to my feet.

"Fine, you'll have to become his lover then."

"Excuse me?" I cried out. "I thought you wanted me to marry Hilary?!"

"Become his lover and you won't have to marry."

"Not happening."

"Then kill him." My father waved his hand sending me back to Jun's collapsing on the floor covered in blood.

Jun was sitting upon his bed thinking of a way out of this. He didn't want the demon returning to bother him again. Just as the thought crossed his mind he noticed the male had returned but seriously wounded. "Oi!! What's going on? Hey can you hear me?" he shouts freaking out a little. He rushed over trying to help him.

I groaned shifting towards the voice feeling relaxed my wounds slowly healing themselves. "Too much pain... just let me relax...." I muttered holding the kids waist my eyes closed as blood stopped flowing slowly.

Ren walked into the room as he had heard Jun shouting. "Oh our demon guest is back. I'm sure with you he'll be just fine." he said with a small smile. Jun narrowed his eyes. "What's that suppose to mean? You always say things I don't understand. He's a demon and I'm just someone in a fix." he said annoyed. "That may be true but your essences within you causee these things to be drawn to you. Your like a battery they can draw power from you." Ren said before leaving the room. Jun looked at the demon clinging to him. "I wonder if that's why he saved me."

The demon looked up at the human a small smile forming on his face as her heard the males talking before pulling the kid down whispering against his lips. "That's not the only reason." He smirked before kissing him deeply feeling his power return.

Jun flinched as he was suddenly pulled closer to the demon. He was confused by his words but before he could say anything he was kissed again. He really couldn't get use to this. It was like a violation of his personal space. Though for now he wouldn't say anything. The demon was wounded so picking a fight was out of the question