Wolf's search for a Seme

WolfDog12

Hey Everyone!! Ok, so, I know I've been gone for a long time but I'm back now and have every intention of sticking around. I'll be on a lot more often… every day if I can… and I'm looking for a Seme who will be around about as much as I am and is willing to Rp with me. The only reason I'm not looking for a Seke is because I'm 100% Uke… I seriously can't do anything else so please don't try to make me. Anyway, for those who don't know me I can take on just about any personality and I prefer Sadistic Semes in just about all of my RPGs. (not that I can't have other types). I also love to write in longer paragraphs of at least 3 or 4 because one sentence RPGs don't seem to get anywhere…

[/hr]

Anyway here are a bunch of different ideas for someone to chose from:

Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer

Plot: A young wolf boy is now terrorizing town. He is smaller then the wolf the village had killed but they share similar traits. It is the son of the Wolf man that had been killing humans for food until the village worked together to kill the wolf. Now the son has been running around simply causing trouble without actually killing anyone. He is faster and slicker so the village had never even gotten close to killing him. Needing professional help, the Village calls for a hunter to come in and get rid of this teenage troublemaker. After trapping the wolf the hunter comes up with a better eye then killing this wild cutey. He'll now tame the beast…

This RPG requires a sadistic Seme

[/hr]

Demon Prince's Pet

Plot: A demon prince grows interested in the humans and finds out about cats and dogs. When the prince asks his parents for a pet from earth, he is given a a small house cat. This cat is different and not actually all cat. The cat turns into a boy and says he's actually a were cat. He demands to go home but is easily overpowered by the larger Prince. The were cat is now stuck locked away in the demon world. He does try to escape a couple times but he quickly realizes that being the pet of a prince isn't just a bad idea. It he only sticking around for a comfy life…?

Any kind of Seme is ok for this one.

[/hr]

A Rich Friend's Gift

Plot: Two kids had been friends for years, however, they have very different luck. While one continues to find himself struggling, the other is very successful and has several maids. To help his struggling friend, the rich one offers for his friend to take one of the maids. The rick friend will continue to pay for the maid who is there to help. This story revolves around this maid who turns out to be a male and his new owner.

Any kind of Seme is fine

[/hr]

Poké-People

Plot: This is another love story between two outcasts who are neither Pokemon nor are the human. They are a cross breed between the two and despite both being males and being strange half breeds, they find their own way to survive on their own in a world that hates them. This is a kind of Romeo and Juliet but you know…. Pokemon…

Any kind of Seme is fine

[/hr]

Death Game

I will admit now (this was the second thing that went through my mind) that you might get a hunger games feeling from this… sorry for those who don't like that but bare with me…

Plot: After a misunderstanding, a kidnapping, and a painful branding, an older teen is soon tossed into this old and run down city that is connected to a thick forest. The whole area is surrounded by super high electric gates that are also being watched and guarded at all times. The teen is now stuck in a kill or be killed situation. He runs across someone who is actually stronger then him. This man isn't interested in killing the teen because of how cute the teen seemed to him. Being bored with the game and wanting something more fun. The man kidnaps the teen to use as a little distraction. The teen has a strong desire to escape at first, though, it is hard to because his hips are in so much pain… Does he give up on wanting to escape? And why would he?

Sadistic Seme needed

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Charade

• Kotorichan

• luka19

Ok this is just a quick update to say that Death Game is being taken off the board because I did have someone talk to me about it already and he will be taking the part

Hi~ here's my character for the wolf one

Name: Chris

Profession: Hunter

Appearance: 2cb70ef5db4e37185dd3286913e75aff.jpg

Short bio: Chris was raised by his grandfather who was also a hunter. He lived alone with his grandfather in the forest for years until the man died and then Chris moved back to the village to live around people. He doesn't really get along with most people because of his lack of social experience.

My Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer has been taken.

Mightyena_by_kaizer33226.jpg

Name: Kaizer

Other names: Ookami, wolf, demon, devil child, beast (all by the villagers)

Species: Wolf (half breed)

Bio: He is the son of the wolf that would reek havoc in the village before and just after Kaizer was born. Kaizer was never too interested in killing humans and hoped when he was bigger that he and his family would move away. That was about to be so until his father was killed on the last night to attack the town. The villagers killed Kaizer's father leaving him all alone so he stuck around the area and also messed with the town. He didn't kill humans but he did kill live stock and he ripped out crops. He's always been a trouble maker and now he had a playground while he gets revenge. Kaizer is smaller and much faster then his father had been; he is also cunning so he can easily outsmart the humans in the village making it impossible for them to catch him.

Apologies for the delay, here's my character for the Death Game RP.

29fwajq.png

Name: Castiel Fontaine

Height: 6'5 in

Weight: 213 lbs

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Green

Weapon of choice: Dual revolvers

Biography: Castiel had been taken from his home (which he no longer remembers) when he was 13 years old, and has been stuck in the death game ever since. Unlike most of his peers, who tended to go crazy and break down within seconds of arriving, Castiel adapted. Fast. A bit too fast, honestly, as he learned to take joy in fighting for survival, and no longer experiences some of the most basic human emotions, including fear, sadness, pain, and love. But after 11 years of mindless killing, he has become a bit bored with the mundane murders.

This is my character for the Demon Prince rp.

Character-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name- Kyo Delarose.

Age- around 2000 years old

Race- demon prince

Weight- 240Ibs (mostly muscle)

Height- 6'5

Bio- Kyo is very possessive of his toys, he is prince supposed to be wed soon but he doesn't want to be. He enjoys playing with his toys and can be very rough from time to time, especially if they piss him off. When Kyo get's pissed off his eyes will turn blood red and you will be paralyzed with fear begging for mercy. He's only experienced love once and vowed never to fall in love again. Kyo has many enemy's who all wish to harm his which is why he won't get attached to people.

Here is my character for the death games:

Cute-Anime-Ninja-Desktop-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Name: Akira

Orientation: always thought of himself being straight

Position: Uke

Weapon: small blade. (short sword)

Bio:

Akira had always had this bed boy feeling and would typically get into fights but it was always for a good reason and he'd fight to save people from the real punks. When he was young his father gave him his weapon and showed Akira how to use it. It was actually Akira's mom that really instructed him how to fight hand to hand combat since he was tiny. His mother had died when Akira was 14, but not before teaching him everything he needed to know. His mother had been in the wrong place at the wrong time and got an illness that no one had a cure for at the time so in the end she passed away. After her death, the teen had a hard time dealing with it and would spend hours at the park just laying around and wasting time. Once, an old lady found him and gave him a long scarf since it had been snowing and he'd worn the scarf since. Akira's dad had always been running from a group of strangers constantly wanting to kill him. It had something to do with Akira's grandfather but he didn't know what. When Akira was 17 his father was finally caught and killed. The men turned to kill Akira but he slashed one across the face and fled. He was apparently an important person because not a week later Akira was arrested and quickly found himself trapped in a kill or be killed city. He had now entered the Death game.

Yes and I'm sorry

I meanted to make it yesterday but I was so tired my mind forgot and I went to sleep. I will make it right now

Sorry it took me so lone but here you go!

Here is my character for the Demon Prince's Pet Rpg:

This is his Human form:

maxresdefault.jpg

This is his Cat form:

latest?cb=20130321101527&path-prefix=ru

Name: Len Kagira

Orientation: Starts off straight

Position: Uke (or the cat Lol:hamtaro-005 (5): )

Species: Werecat

Bio:

Len has been a werecat all his life and had learned to control his transformations for the most part. He uses "being a cat" his excuse to not do things and to lounge around to sleep more. He does get up and go out to do what he wants and will typically use his cat form to get into the girl's changing room at the gym or do what ever he can to see naked women. Because of his love for being a lazy and perverted cat, Len can go a long time in his can form. His parents always worried about him when he was smaller but now it is getting hard for them because he some times leaves and doesn't come home for a couple weeks. Len feels he can never be tied down despite being a type of house cat. He has so many times just gone off to act like some wild cat that his parents fear he will be eaten. He takes on a small and fragile cat form so it's natural for people to worry about him. Len feels he's a free spirit and refuses to play as someone's house cat, even if he gets a good meal, for more then a week.

This is the link to the Demon Prince's Pet

this is for you