Help finding a name of a yaoi

Shane_Pierce_Youe_Heart

So I had watched this one yaoi awhile back but I totally forget what it's called and the character's names.

So from what I remember this guy went to collage or something with this homophobic guy. The homophobic guy's brother went to california with his boyfriend, which the guy was not to happy about, and one day his brother called and said that California legalized gay marriage and he was getting married. the guy of course got super mad and went to the first guy's house.

Before that the first guy's friend had given him this bottle of stuff to use that would make the drinker super hard but the guy didn't want to use it and put it in the back of a cupboard or something.

The homophobe guy drank all the beer the first guy had, and when he went to go buy more the guy drank that stuff, resulting him to become extremely hard later. The first guy had admitted having a crush on him before so he started taking care of it, despite the guy's protests...

so that was all in the first episode and I really need help finding the name if anyone recognizes it ;-;

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shane_Pierce_Youe_Heart

• BRIDGET

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You're describing Koisuru Boukun. It's t

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
what you mean?