___Save Me___ AlphaZero/Ariesa

AlphaZero

Tsuyo wanted to hit him. He was just imagining it? Why the hell would he imagine Akio saying Well, there was the cum mess?

He rolled his eyes, glaring to himself as he tried to calm down. This guy was playing with fire now. No, he already was. He sighed heavily.

"So I imagined you talking about the mess we made not too long ago? You know, the cum one?"

Was he being somewhat of an asshole? Yup, he wasn't going to deny that. But it wasn't his fault per say; Akio started it. And didn't he sound like a little kid. Although, he was standing behind that statement. To Tsuyo, it was the damn puppy's fault that they got in this mess. That his heart was betraying his mind, wanting to jump out of his chest whenever the other so much as smiles. It was frustrating to say the least; the fact that green-eyes has so much control of his emotions without even trying.

Why the hell to I want to see him again?

Tsuyo could come up with a hundred reasons why exactly, but was too afraid to acknowledge the fact that he had reasons to begin with.

His body stiffened. Laugh at him? He has a good fucking sense of humor? Something broke in his chest, and it completely silenced that nagging feeling; enough so he could grab Akio and pin him up against a wall. This guy was pissing him off- wanting to laugh at an idea that he already knew was bullshit, and then saying he was being silly? And instead of that damn floating feeling in his chest, it felt empty. Like someone just ripped something out of him.

"Well excuse me if my idea is shit. How else am I going to able to-!"

He cut himself off; was he really going to explain his reasoning for such a shit plan to green-eyes here? It would be a failed attempt, and would most likely end with him getting laughed at. Something that he already gets on a daily bases when he's at this damned school. This, would just be adding insult to injury here. Something that he wouldn't be able to get through. Tsuyo stayed silent, still glaring down at Akio. What now? He had no other idea on how to keep the guy without sounding more pathetic than before. Why was he worrying about it to being with? He knew it was doomed to fail from the moment those words left his fucking lips. He slammed his fists against the wall, just a few inches away from Akio's head, from the sudden burst of anger.

"Do you have a better fucking idea, genius?"

Tsuyo's voice was low, an undertone of self-loathing and unknown pain in it. This wasn't fair, not at all. And it was all Akio's fault, all of it. He was happy with just being alone, with hating every human being on the face of this planet. And here this fucking puppy comes along. Screwing up his morals and own hatred for everyone. Like he was some disease he couldn't get rid of. Words started to fall from his lips freely; no limits, no restraints.

"Because I would love to hear it. Oh wait, you could care less of a fuck if you saw me again. If we talked or so much as be in each other's presence again. It's all your fault that I'm like this you know....,"

The heat in his voice slowly died down as he spoke. He let go of Akio, moving a foot away for some space at least. He hated this.

"Making me want to see you again...,"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ariesa

• AlphaZero

If Akio were to list the most embarrassing, most humiliating, most awkward, and by far the most stupidest moments he's ever lived through in his short life of eighteen years, this whole day would be first and most important thing on his list, because it took the whole cake of idiocy. He's never been through anything like this in his life, and he wasn't even sure if he should even bother requesting someone for some help, or at least some advice on what he should do. He knew for a fact, that the people he turned to would have never experienced a situation like this one. He didn't know if he should go to his best friend for help, because he'd clam up out of embarrassment before any words erupted out his mouth.

The sudden burst of vexation and annoyance was clear in Tsuyo's voice, and even more prominent in this trembling fists that occupied the space by Akio's head, which were harshly slammed there just a few seconds ago. He had flinched at the movement, despite not being able to see it, as fear seeped into his being like soup on a fork.

"Do you have a better fucking idea, genius?"

Furrowed eyebrows announced his confusion at the other man's tone, laced with self-loathing, along with an unidentifiable pain that the brunet's ears picked up instantly. An urge to comfort the male overcame Akio's emotions, despite this being their meeting, and the dislike that they seemed to possess for each other. It was in this moment, that Akio wished he'd been able to see the facial expressions that told a story more clearly than words or hearing could have hoped to.

"Because I would love to hear it. Oh wait, you could care less of a fuck if you saw me again. If we talked or so much as be in each other's presence again. It's all your fault that I'm like this you know..."

Contrary to Tsuyo's statement, Akio did indeed care if they saw each other again, talked to each other, or be in each other's presence again. Maybe he cared too much, to be exact. Despite a part of him saying that it's better for the both of them if they'd just... separate, another part of him wanted to come to a compromise of some sort; something that would at least keep them in each other's lives. Akio felt the man's presence decrease from his form, the distance between their bodies increasing, as he moved away.

"Making me want to see you again..."

And then that was the punchline that left his brain short-circuiting, and requiring a desperate need for rebooting as it attempted to process those words and what they had meant.

After a few moments of silence, and him absentmindedly twiddling his thumbs--a habit that comes into play when he's nervous--he decided to speak, voice slightly trembling in the midst of not knowing what to say or do.

"N-No, you didn't imagine it. I did say cum mess. Well... instead of pet, can't we just be... companions of some sort? I do want to see you again, and talk to you again, and have a presence in your life. We barely just met, I know that, but I..."

As the young man spoke, voice meek and void of clear coherency, he allowed his body to take control, moving however it wanted to. Akio reached out blindly, right arm swerving around in mid-air trying to find the person he wanted to touch. And once he did, a light pull was all that was needed as he embraced the man that suddenly intruded in his life and became a large part of it without even meaning to.

"I really want to become something to you."

His body was shaking violently as he stood away from the other, hands balled up into fists as he glared holes into the ground. Why was he even doing this? Hell, why the hell did he explain something he couldn't even understand himself to this pup? This feeling was something that was tearing Tsuyo apart from the inside, causing his conscious to make no sense and for his mouth to speak nonsense. If this situation and the previous one was any examples of him having shit plans to begin with.

With jagged movements, he ran his fingers through his mess of hair. Tugging at the strands harshly in an attempt to make sense of all of this. Why did he say anything at all? He should leave green-eyes here to suffer by himself in the dark until the sun comes up. Not because he pissed him off- well, a little bit because he's pissing him off, but because he didn't want to make a fool of himself even more than he has.

Why does the weirdest shit happen to me? I should just.....just...,

Just, what? Tsuyo started to painfully grind his teeth together, eyes never breaking their fixated gaze on the floor. He wasn't sure which emotion he should feel; anger, irritation, self-loathing, hurt, sorrow, all of them making him feel overwhelmed and wanting to hide away somewhere. His body jolted when Akio decided that now was the time to speak, when he was just a second from bolting down the hallway and never leaving his dorm room for the rest of the year. Eyes reluctantly looking over at the pup, waiting. Waiting for everything to go from worse to terrible. Though, it never does. Really? The first thing this guy wants to clear up is that he did talk about the cum mess?

Is that really what's more important?! What the actual-?!

His whole body froze when Akio continued.

He...he was just hearing things, right? This guy, this guy who infuriates him yet intrigues him at the same time, wants everything he wants? Every thought that was present just vanished into thin air; how...how does he respond to that!? Tsuyo opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, trying to make some coherent sentences come out, but all that does is shocked silence. The only noise he can hear himself make is the deafening pounding of his heart, the floating feeling returning to his once again empty chest. This asshole just threw him for a loop! First he was mad as hell at the pup, then he wanted to see him more, next he was ready to bury himself alive and now this? This was causing him to have whiplash.

Suddenly, he was grabbed. Causing him to let out a sharp intake of breath when Akio's body was immediately against his. And his brain was completely useless at this point, only fucking static was what his thoughts were now. Tsuyo's body was still tense, why is it that the hug is making him uncomfortable even though they just basically jerked each other off not even an hour ago?

..eh?

No.....he...he can't do this to him! He can't just say that he....

"I hate you..," he whispered uselessly as his heart decided that it was now a gymnast. "I...,"

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around Akio's body. Pulling him as close as humanly possible, burying his face in the other's soft hair. Squeezing his eyes shut, not wanting to let go. He didn't know what to say now. Tsuyo just hopes that his action was loud and clear on this situation.