Fallen Angel[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]SEXUALITY:

Homosexual[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]PERSONALITY:

Now, Levi's personality is a difficult one. He's a narcissistic, flamboyant, somewhat clumsy, dramatic, devious, slightly air headed Donna. Amongst 'normal' people, he would stick out like a sore thumb. Nevertheless, the fallen angel isn't all bad. If given a task or making a promise, he takes it very seriously, and can be kind and helpful when he really puts his heart into it. Simultaneously he's rather flirtatious, if not also a little perverted. He is what he wants to be, does what he wants to do and doesn't care too much for what other people say or think. Some would argue that the aforementioned traits are like a mask of flamboyancy. This is mainly due to the reason that when shit gets real, his true colors tend to become more apparent. One should never forget that he is in fact an ancient warrior with a dark past. No matter how much he tries to gloss it over with an over the top - airhead persona, this will never actually change.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]QUIRKS:

† Is utterly fascinated by humans and likes to study them.

† Refuses to hurt any animal, even insects.

† He has absolutely no idea how the modern world works.

† He's rather... physical and likes to hug his subjects of affection.

† He can become rather possessive of his partner.

† Has slightly stalkerish tendencies.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]BIOGRAPHY:

Not much is known about Leviathan's past. By the time he fell from the heavens, many other angels had already done the same before him. The crime he committed to have him expelled from the heavens? He started to question the authority of the archangel Michael (note, Micheal, not God), after committing sins of the flesh. In other words, Leviathan started developing human emotions, thoughts and desires. This was naturally not appreciated among the angelic court, which in turn had him punished and banished. After he fell from the heavens, Leviathan spent several years with a human. Upon the passing away of said human, Leviathan himself also disappeared for many centuries. When he finally showed up on the face of earth once more... the world had changed drastically from what he was familiar with. [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Gladis

Top Posters In This Topic

6GuIqDP_4Gk.jpg

Name: Julius OldWood

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Julius is a complete happy-go-lucky type of a man. Some people think of him as childish, some see him as too carefree sometimes. Those aren't exactly false, but there are a few people who know of his troubles as well. He doesn't like pitying others or receiving pity himself, however helping out isn't the same. Julius is always ready to run to the other end of the world to help a friend out if he can, in whatever way. One thing he never hid is his sexuality - he'd slept and dated with both genders, but neither of them made him want to "pick".

Biography: From young age, Julius knew he was attracted not only to girls, but boys as well. His parents didn't like that idea and he ended up going to a psychiatrist when only seven years old. When he turned twelve, he finally decided to hide that from his parents and pretended to only like girls. That period finally brought him to self-harming; once to the point where he nearly killed himself. At the age of twenty, he went back to a psychiatrist - almost ten years older than himself. He ended up getting into a relationship with the man, however it didn't last long. After all these events, Julius still managed to appear alright - however long-term relationships were not something he was looking for.

"Damn it!"

The pained curse echoed through the streets of the sleeping neighborhood. Somewhere in the distance, a dark was barking. Almost as though it were responding to his call. Standing in the middle of an empty street, clutching his hand over a gaping wound in his side was was a male appearing to be in his mid twenties. His long blonde hair was hanging loosely over his shoulders, messy and sticky with sweat. His clothes were torn, just barely concealing most of his cuts and bruises. That damned demon! The fallen angel was clearly exhausted. In fact, he appeared to be on the brink of fatigue... and yet he did his best to keep moving. There was a fire burning in his amber eyes. One step after the other. His chest kept heaving and falling rapidly, but that didn't stop him from connoting his struggle.

I need to try, I need to try and get away from here. The quickest way of doing so would be flying, but he was unsure if he could manage it when he was in this state. Leviathan flexed his raven black wings, drew a deep breath and then kicked off the ground. It worked. Sure, his sense of balance was completely askew and it was all but stable, but at least he was flying. Now if only he could keep focus for long enough to get away.

No good, my visions swimming... A sense of panic spread through him. He couldn't fail now. Not when he was so close to finally making his escape. So he pressed onwards, passing one rooftop after the other. As he gained height he added speed, though it felt as though someone was pounding his skull with a baseball bat. For lack of better words, it felt as though his head was about to explode. His vision became worse with each passing moment. Blood loss. He was loosing too much, too quickly. Even just keeping his wings still as he glided through the air was becoming a pain. Before he knew it, he was suddenly closing in on the ground once more; and this at a frightfully fast pace.

"Waaaaah!"

Hadn't he managed to regain his balance somewhat, Leviathan would most likely have crashed directly onto the hard asphalt. Just the mare thought sent a shiver down the angels spine. While he did manage to avoid that kind of fate, the moment he lost focus once more he felt his body make impact with something hard. The sound of glass shattering filled his ears. Next came a stinging sensation as shards buried their way into his skin. "Fuck!" he gasped as darkness consumed him completely.

Julius was, as usual, in the living room, watching Netflix. What else would he be doing on a Sunday evening? He had college tomorrow, after all... The blond covered his mouth with his hand as he yawned, with the other holding a bucket of ice cream to his chest. He was way too lazy to put the treat into an actual bowl... Him feeling lazy was also pretty obvious from the fact that he was still wearing his pijama pants and only a loose white shirt on top. Why bother getting dressed when you could stay in your pijamas all day long?

The man stretched out with a soft laugh, his plump pink lips stretching out to show off his white teeth. Gosh, he loved that showed... But he needed to go to the bathroom. Pausing the tv, Julius put the bucket away and stood up.. And then he thought something exploded. The blond ended up on his ass on the ground, staring at his shattered window with his glasses almost slipped down from his nose. What the hell?..

"Holly shit." His eyes widened once he realized there was someone in his living room. "Oh my god. Oh my fucking god." He stood up slowly, a bit shakily, biting his lip as he stared at the man currently on the floor of his living room. The blond took careful steps towards the other, trying not to step on a shard of glass anywhere. "U-Uh... Hello? Can you hear me?" He tried shaking the man gently before realizing he was unconscious. Well, what the hell was he supposed to do now? What if this was a criminal? Who was he supposed to call? The ambulance? The police? The-... Wings.

The guy in his living room had wings. Julius stood there dumbfounded, probably looking hilarious, though he himself felt shocked. Okay, this was probably a dream... Hopefully, yeah, things like that didn't happen in real life. With a heavy sigh, the blond carefully hooked his arms underneath the other's armpits and began dragging him off to his bedroom. Once there, he left for a moment to call someone to come and fix his window as soon as possible.

The blond ended up searching for bandages and something to clean the cuts with. He was only going along with this because he thought this was a dream... And if that was the case, nothing bad would happen. Plus, he could make the dream go in whatever way he wanted - which meant he could make this guy sleep with him.

Levi could feel himself drift in and out of consciousness, cringing and groaning as he felt the stinging agony of awareness before plunging back into blissful darkness once more. Occasionally he’d get the glimpse of a pale hand, pink lip or blond hair. Beautiful blond hair. Not quite as beautiful as his own, naturally. Levi’s hair was his pride and joy of the world. Never would he admit that anyone could possibly have lovelier hair than his. Nevertheless, that didn’t mean he couldn’t appreciate other people’s hair. The one he got to glimpse now looked soft, so naturally he wanted to touch it.

Angels have surprisingly fast regenerative abilities; provided they are given the proper time to rest. In a way, Levi had come to loathe this ’gift’ of god. Not because he liked the pain of being wounded, but because it could so easily be misused. It was almost as pointless and stupid as immortality. He knew this was the kind of mindset that had originally gotten him into trouble- but he honestly couldn’t help but feel that it was still true. Even so, for once he was perhaps glad for them. As the hours passed, the glass shards were forced out of his wounds while they closed. Sure, he would feel weak for quite a while and those scars wouldn’t heal immediately- but at least it stopped the bleeding.

A soft groan escaped the fallen angel’s lips as his mind became more and more aware of his surroundings. His fingers twitched, his amber eyes fluttering open. Soft. He could feel something soft against his back. Did that mean he was laying on a bed? So it seemed. His chest was still heaving and falling rapidly, his amber orbs taking their time to adjust to the dark. His wings tried to move, irritatingly enough, which made Levi decide retracting them for now was most likely the best idea. Good God, what if someone had seen them? Humans could react very differently depending on era and culture; that much even Levi understood.

Sitting up, he confirmed that he was indeed sitting on a bed. The room was dark, but he could just barely make out the shape of a closet and desk, among other things. The next thing he noticed was that someone had been kind enough to bandage him. That meant that whomever it was must also have seen his wings… in order to avoid a panic attack, the angel told himself that if this person wanted to harm him, he wouldn’t have bandaged him up first.

”Uh-uhm… hello? Anyone there?” he called, looking more than just a little lost.

Julius made sure to bandage the man in his bedroom, cleaning out the wounds first to avoid any infections. After doing that, he collected as many shards of glass as he could, tossing them all out. In an hour or so, a few men were at his house, ready to put in the new window. During that time, the blond had made sure that it was no dream. He tried pinching himself, waking himself up in some way, he touched the being on his bed several times and ended up on the couch in the living room with wide eyes, completely confused.

When the window was set in, the explanation Julius had given for it being shattered was some fight outside. He denied having seen who it was, deciding it was best if no one knew of the man in his bedroom for now.

In a few hours, as Julius was making himself pizza, he heard a voice coming from his bedroom. The blond nearly tossed the pizza out of his hands when he realized that the creature had awoken. Quickly shoving it into the oven, Julius nearly ran towards his bedroom, turning the light on hastily. "I- what in the world are you?" He asked without wasting any more time, shutting the door behind him.

The blond kept his distance, slightly frightened by the fact that there were no more wings. "Y-You had wings. Like, actual wings. Real wings." He muttered, his light blue eyes as wide as they went. "You... You are not human. What the hell happened? Am I, like, dead?" He realized he was beginning to ramble, but how was he supposed to accept this whole thing?! "Just... Don't hurt me." The blond added quietly, his arms going tightly around himself.

Levi hadn’t really expected his call to be answered to so quickly. It seemed whichever human had decided to help him was way more shaken by the entire situation than he was. In a way he supposed it was understandable. In this day and age people didn’t really expect to see supernatural creatures such as him anymore. That much he’d also understood by now.

Before he was completely sure what was going on, a human boy was standing in the bedroom, shutting the door behind himself. Let me rephrase that. The cutest boy Levi had seen in a very long time. There was something about those thick rimmed glasses resting on the youth’s nose that added a sort of adorable dorkiness to the already dashing face. He really was cute; for a human.

Yet Leviathan wouldn’t let the cuteness distract him. Frowning slightly, he folded his arms over his bare chest, looking thoughtful as he tried to think of a suitable answer. ”I suppose I am what your people refer to as a fallen angel. Clearly I wouldn’t be human then, would I?” he pouted, standing up somewhat too hastily. A soft hiss escaped his lips as his aches became more apparent. For a moment he stood completely still, refraining from making any sharp movements before carefully sitting back down. ”Of course I won’t hurt you, silly. I need your help,” he paused, frowning as he ran his fingers through his matted hair.

”You wouldn’t mind preparing a bath for me, would you? This dirt is a disgrace to my beautiful hair,” Leviathan sniffed unhappily.

"Oh my god." Julius whispered to himself when he heard how the other called him. The blond leaned back against the door, pure disbelief in his eyes. It was quickly replaced with worry when the angel stood up so quickly. "H-Hey, careful!" The blond called out and slowly, hesitantly walked towards the other blond as he sat down. "You should just lay down..." He muttered quietly, trying not to stare too much. Hot damn, this guys was sexy...

The man let out a heavy sigh as he leaned back, lightly ruffling up his already messy hair. A small frown formedon his face at the request - well, more at the way it was phrased. "It wouldn't hurt to ask nicely..." He mumbled out quietly, sitting down on the ground, scratching the back of his head. "Lemme get this straight. There's a fallen angel in my bed. You don't want to hurt me. Right?" He asked with slightly furrowed brows.

"Why here? Why me?" Julius muttered with a long sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I... You really shouldn't take a bath just yet, until your wounds heal up." The blond murmured softly, closing his eyes for a few moments. "You hungry?" He finally asked, trying to completely understand the situation, to let the facts sink in. The blond raised his eyes up to the other, still slightly confused. "I thought creatures like you didn't exist. What are you doing here?"

"It wouldn't hurt to ask nicely…"

”I did, didn’t I?” Levi tilted his head to the side, keeping his amber gaze focused on the human youth as he looked genuinely confused. According to Levi himself, he had been very polite all along. Then again, Levi’s view of the world didn’t always equal reality. He folded his arms over his chest, sighing as he was suddenly bombarded by an array of questions. They didn’t even really seem to have anything to do with one another; just a number of questions regarding several completely different subjects.

Levi decided to answer what he thought was the most important one. ”Again, no; I don’t wish to hurt you so calm down. As for why I’m here; how in the world should I know? I just happened to come crashing through your window, rather than your neighbors. Honestly I don’t really think it means anything, so there’s no good way of answering your questions,” as he suggested food rather than taking a bath, all Levi could do was hang his head as he put his hand over his face.

I thought creatures like you didn't exist. What are you doing here?"

”Well, as you can see we do exist, so congratulates for receiving a slight reality check,” even as he murmured it into his hand, his words were dripping with sarcasm. Then he took a deep breath, before slowly breathing out again.

Ok, calm down. He’s human, so I need to be patient.

Removing his hand from his face, he gently grabbed hold of hold of the human’s wrist, gazing up at him pleadingly. ”Please let me take a bath. I feel absolutely disgusting… I may not be able to do it on my own, but with your help I’m sure it’d work out just fine…”

Julius stared at the other with disbelief, blinking a few times. "Not... Really." He muttered out to the first question, rubbing his eyes with one hand. Okay, so the angel was a narcisist. Great. Well, at least from what he saw so far - which probably wasn't much. The blond felt a little bit more relaxed when he got the answers to his questions - well, most of them.

"Alright, but are you hungry or not? I'm kind of making pizza right now, so..." The man trailed off with a quiet sigh. His lips were pulled into a frown at the sarcastic answer. Asshole. He thought to himself and crossed his arms, certainly not pleased with such behavior from the other.

He was about to say something, but his wrist was grabbed and... Feeling the warmth on his skin quickly had blood rushing to his cheeks, his lips parting as he tried to say something - and failed again. Nibbling on his lower lip, the blond let out a long sigh and lightly shook his head. "The bandages will get wet and... Infection could..." He mumbled softly, gently tugging his hand out of the other's grip.

"If it's only your hair, I could try to wash it, but... I can't... I mean, I shouldn't... Like... Get water on the bandages..." Julius was feeling way more flustered from the small touch than he should've been. Then again, this guys was really, really hot. "Uh- what's your name?" He asked suddenly, raising his eyes back up at the blond.

Leviathan frowned, looking genuinely confused. Whereas he understood the question, he didn’t quite recognize what it was Julius was talking about. Shaking his head, he gazed at the human quite wearily. ”I’m not hungry… but may I ask, what is this ’pizza’ you speak of? Despite giving it all my efforts I really cannot picture what it may be…” trailing off, he decided that it was just as confusing as the rest of the human world. Couldn’t it just have… stayed the way it was back even before the middle ages? Everything was so much simpler back then… and less scary. Naturally, Leviathan had no idea that the time he was familiar with was indeed called ’the middle ages’ in this era of time.

The angel also wasn’t entirely sure why this boy was getting so very flustered. Although, Levi had to admit that the red tint of Julius’s cheeks just made him look all the more adorable. In fact, Leviathan felt the need to surpress a strong urge to hug him. From prior experiences with humans, they didn’t usually appreciate when strangers came hugging them out of nowhere. It was quite sad really; the human race.

”My wounds are already mostly healed so infection shouldn’t be a problem. I really can’t see why I shouldn’t be allowed to take a bath… unless the reason you’re blushing like a virgin girl about to be deflowered is because you find me incredibly handsome,” his lips quirked into a mischievous smirk, ”and are afraid of what would happen if you saw me naked.”

”I’m Leviathan… although you might as well call me Levi. What’s your name, human?”

Julius' eyes narrowed in slight confusion when he finally picked up how the other was speaking. "You sound like an old man..." He muttered out under his nose before lightly ruffling up his hair - it seemed to be a habit of his. "A pizza is, um... Ah, I'll just show you when it's done." He decided and gave the angel a light smile. "Still, how can you not know what a pizza is? Did you just get down here? Why did you even 'fall'?" He asked, realizing too late that maybe that last question was not to be asked... "I mean- if you can tell." The blond added with slight embarrassment, rubbing his forehead slightly.

The blond's eyebrows raised while he listened to the other, his lips parting in embarrassment as his cheeks flushed. "First, I'm no virgin..." He mumbled out while standing. "And second, while you may be hot, my house, my rules. Wait until tomorrow... Then we'll see what happens when I see you naked." The blond ended with his cheeks feeling as if they were on fire.

Placing his hands on his hips, Julius sighed quietly and shook his head. "I'm Julius." He mumbled out and glanced over his shoulder at the door. "Lay down, I should go and check on the pizza." The blond said and turned around, about to walk out of the room. He didn't want the food to burn, after all.