Jump to content

ஐ Andy's rules. ஐ


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all and welcome. I'm glad that you stopped by.~ First thing first. I'm an open minded person. So if there is something you want to ask, please do not hesitate to do so.! Just drop me by a message. Okay now onto the rules!

 

 

❃Ɓⱥƨïȼ❃

✖I like longer posts. 2-3+ paragraphs. Please.

✖Please be patient with me. I might not reply right away, But I will get to it. ASAP.

✖If you do not wish to keep roleplaying, Please tell me, instead of just stopping and never replying.

✖If something confuses you, or you do not know what a word means, Please feel free to ask me in a pm.

 

❂ƬꝎ ƨtⱥⓡt aȵ ℝℙ❂

 

✔Please PM me so we can talk about a plot and we can brainstorm and get going on it.

✔If you have an idea already set in stone, Please feel free to throw it at me and we can see where it goes.

✔Please have a good knowledge of how your chara is, before we throw them into an RP.

 

❁Ƙîƞĸ⒮❁

 

❤Demons

❤Vampires

❤Werewolves

❤Crossdressing

❤Master/Slave

❤Magic

❤Biting/Scratching

 

❉№ Ǥ⍤ǝs❉

 

☢Rape

☢Too much gore

☢Toilet play (Water sports. Or the other end…. No.)

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MysticallyAndrew

    1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus