the truth behide the white rabbit.

Bloodbunny

"OK. Shoin, if you don't have any plans for today, wanna go shopping with me? Some new cloth? Food? Anything! Don't worry about the bill, you saved me last night, this is the least I can do to return the favor!"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• hal7283

Shoin smiled softly and nodded .

"I would like that ." shoins stomach growled not being satisfied,shoins faces flushed bright red in embarrassment.

“I guess some more food first." Nozomu smiled. He stood up and said: "Come on! I know a good sandwich place just around the corner. Nozomu extended his hand to Shoin, waiting him to take it.

Shoin smiled and took his hand in his standing up."ok sounds good here."Shoin stayed close to the other a little scared of his surrounding's.

Nozomu took Shoin to the sandwich store he just went, bought Shoin a sandwich, some orange juice, and another cup of coffee for himself.

After Shoin had finished Nozomu mannaged to find a taxi and drove them to a nearby department store.

"Let's do something about your cloth first!" Nozomu looked at Shoin's clothing, and there were scratches and dirt all over it.

"Let's get a few sets from top to bottom, so at least you can change it up from time to time." He lead Shoin into one of the stores and began to let him pick the cloths he liked.

Everything shoin pick was rather dull and plain but he didn't mind beacuse he needed to cover himself at the moment he was only wearing a oversized tee-shirt bigger then the length of a dress on him.

Nozomu looked at the cloths Shoin took. He was no fashion expert, but even he knew those look dull. Praticle, yes, but in no way interesting. It made sense since Shoin probably wanted to avoid attention as much as possible.

Nozomu looked around the store and see if there's anything that would work on Shoin. He wanted Shoin able to look nice at least when he is tagging along.

"How about this one?" Nozomu picked up a black hooded jacket, with pink, decorative patterns that resembled a rabbit sewed on the chest. "This looks nice! It has a hood so you can hide your ears, it's black so it's easy to hide at night, what do you think? Wanna try it on?"

Shoin shrugged and smiled.

"Why not?" He gently putted the jacket on and looked back up at the other."how does it look?"he smiled softly and turned around then back again so the other had a back view.

Shoin shrugged and smiled.

"Why not?" He gently putted the jacket on and looked back up at the other."how does it look?"he smiled softly and turned around then back again so the other had a back view.

"It looks good on you. Ok, let's go to the cashier now!" Nozomu paid the bills for the cloths. The two went out the store with several bags of clothing in their hand.

"Ok....now what else do you need? To be honest I think if you really want to keep living in t that lab you'll need to, well, renovate a bit. Like seal off the door if you room. I can help you with that!

Shoin pouted slightly.

"Will you promise to vist me?" He tilted his head his ears poking out of the jacket slightly .

"I don't want to be all alone again." He twiddled his thumbs knowing the people from the lab weren't good company.

"Of course I will. We are friends now aren't we?“ Nozomu said smiling. Though this sentence is only partly true. From the moment Nozomu met Shoin, there was something that's growing inside of him, something he can't explain. It's almost like an urge, an impulse. Before he realized he had put his hand on Shoin's head, "petting" him gently.

Shoin smiled and hugged the other suddenly his little tail bobbing happily .

"Yes of course !" He stayed near him enjoying his warmth.

"I'll try to be safe." He smiled and letted go of the other.

Nozomu frozed for a moment after Shoin let go of him, the warmth of Shoin's body still vivid on his skin. That strange impulse inside of him became much stronger than ever. He shook his head fiercely and mannaged to surpress it.

"Let's continnue! We still have lots of things to buy! Some food for you to store up... maybe cans? Then you'll need some can opener.... And a flash light too, better be one of those you can charge it yourself by shaking it or something......."Nozomu began to take Shoin all atound the mall to buy the things he might need. By the end of that shoppong frenzy they can barely hold everything in their hands, and it was also well pass meal time.

"Do you have in mind what do you want to eat? There're bunch of stuff here to choose from." Nozomu pointed ti the food court.

Shoin blinked as the other began to drag him through the mall into one store into the next he began to feel that the other was stalling trying to keep him by him as long as possible.Shoin began to feel bad about how Nozomu was buying everything for him oonce they were done he sighed.

"It's fine I'll go home....I feel bad about you buying all this for me ."

"It's fine! As I said, it's the least I can do to repay you for saving me last night." Nozomu saw in Shoin's expressions that he was feeling uneasy. Although Nozomu wanted to offer more help to Shoin, but he thought that he should take it slower.

"Ok, let's grab something to eat first, then I'll help you take all of these stuff home."

He sqeaked and Looked up at the other.

"If you say so...." He took the others hand like a child and followed him.

"I'll pay back for this one day.

Nozomu smiled when Shoin took his hand. After they've had something to eat Nozomu led Shoin out if the mall. He called a taxi and drove them to somewhere close to the lab, where the unload all the stuff they've bought and continued on foot. Nozomu helped Shoin to move everything into the vent they've used to escape last night.

"Well.....I guess that's about it for today?So....Eh.....Goodbye?"

Shoin frowned and nodded.

"Thankyou for everything......" Shoin smiled sadly and began to bloc the window and door so the creatures couldnt get in since they would be alseep right now.

Nozomu left the lab and walked fir a while, the he mannaged to find a bus stop and waited there. While waiting he still thinking of Shoin, the feeling when Shoin hugged him, the warmth left in his hand when Shoin took it. He found himself unable to shook the feelings off.

"What's happening to me?" he thought.

Once shoin had fininshed hand he was sure that no way was it possible for any of them to get in or see him,he eventually fell asleep and woke up early the next day.

Nozomu went back home and spent the rest of his day sleeping. He wake up the next morning and went to work. Nozomu didn't have a stable occupation, he worked odd jobs here and there wherever there's an opening. Today he went to work at a fast food restaurant. After a demanding shift Nozomu was exhausted. Then hr thought about Shoin, he wondered how was he doing after yesterday. Before he knew it he was on his way to the abandoned lab, hoping to meet Shoin there.

Shoin was fast asleep under ontop of the remains of his bed due to the fact it collapsed he had to take apart the frame and set it aside he though he might need it sooner or later.

Nozomu finally arrived at the lab. By the time he got there the sun was already setting. This time he came prepared, flash light, several lighters, first-aid kit, a large camping knife and some other tools and gadgets. He even bought a few bottles of hairspray. If the situation got bad he could light the gas up to make it a flame thrower, though he's not sure whether this would make the other residences of the lab run in fear or attack in rage.

He checked one last time before sneaking into the lab, climbing in the vents carefully without making any big sounds. He was a bit lost, and made a few wrong turns, but finally he managed to find the way to Shoin's room. He extend his head through the opening and saw Shoin was asleep on top of the pile of rubble that used to be his bed. He was wondering should alert Shoin of his arrival or just let him continue sleeping.

Shoin began to toss and turn mubbling in his sleep untill he woke up crying ,after a little while the tears seized and he wiped them off and went to got put warmer clothing on taking off his oversize t-shirt then got out underwear and pants and a hoodie,and began to dress.