J.R. Loveless - True Mates 2 - Forgiving Thayne

capriXqua

18711098.jpg

Title: True Mates 2 - Forgiving Thayne

Author: J.R. Loveless

Plot:

Nicholas Cartwright has done everything in his power to forget that night six months ago in Senaka, when his true mate rejected him, leaving him shattered and disillusioned. Burying himself in his work, he pushes himself to the point of exhaustion while finding the touch of another unbearable. Suddenly his mate needs his help, and he may be asking for more than Nicholas can find it in himself to give.

Thayne Whitedove has always been a wanderer, spending his days on the road and his nights wrapped in the arms of whatever random hookup he meets, until a fateful mistake sends him rushing for the comforts of home. To his utter dismay, the only way to correct his error in judgment is to accept the one thing he’s never wanted… his mate. Thayne must decide whether to keep running or to stay and fight for Nick’s forgiveness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• capriXqua

• omgjollybean

• zean

• Mailynn

I always a thing for series so after i read chasing seth i wanted reading dis book bt could nt find the time. Bt finally now m off to read it.

K m back n i like d book bt i wanted more smut bt i can manage n i think nxt book is on ryan or cole. Abt dakon i kind of knw dat would have happened. N i fill bad for matt bt still i love der chemistry. those small bonds are too sweet to ignore. N thnx for dis.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...