Master & Servant {Zombie + Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

The young man winced when he felt something warm and sticky flood his mouth. It was salty and bitter on his tongue, and the effort of trying to refrain from gagging or spitting it out distracted him from Richard pulling away. He lifted his head, his expression clearly showing his discomfort, and a thin trickle of semen and saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth. I have to swallow this? He mentally steeled himself before allowing it to go down his throat. He immediately started coughing, as he hadn't expected it to be so thick and he had almost choked.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Richard's smirk just became bigger when he saw Naoki nearly choking on his cum - what a nice view, at least for him. "Now come here and lick it clean." He ordered once more, leaning back on his arms. Perhaps it wasn't so bad having a servant... Truly, much more interesting and fun than having a pet. He'd be entertained for some time, that was for sure. After all, torturing others was one of his hobbies. Richard reached out and slowly ran his hand over the younger's hair, grinning to himself quietly. He felt like a cat with its prey, deciding to play around before eating it.

Being the intelligent person that he was, Richard's plans didn't go unnoticed to Naoki, and once again he couldn't believe that such cruel people exist. I would rather he killed me than subject me to this...murdering someone is nowhere near as bad as torturing them. His chocolate brown eyes slid shut and he leaned forward once again, gently and gingerly licking away the mess. His ink black hair stuck to his sweaty skin, and he was panting softly through his nose.

Richard waited until the other was done, then pushed his head back and tucked his cock inside his boxers before zipping up his pants. "Seems like I'll have to get you used to this, huh?" The blond clearly didn't mind the idea as he stood up, walking towards his closet. "Take off your clothes." He ordered, tossing his servant a glance over his shoulder. He had just the thing... The man opened his closet and took out a middle-sized box that seemed to be bigger in length than width. Richard often used it with his partners, but he knew it would be the perfect punishment tool...

Naoki sighed quietly once the object of his discomfort was removed from his sight. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and swallowed, flinching at the raw, painful feeling the action caused. How will I survive this? The young man slowly got to his feet, swaying slightly, as his legs had 'fallen asleep', and turned his head to look at Richard. What he saw made his eyes widen dramatically. What...what is that? He was frozen for a few seconds before the command registered. Naoki visibly paled. He...wants me to...strip? A cold sense of dread filled him, but he had no choice. He undid the tie around his waist, and the kimono he was wearing loosened. It slipped off his shoulders and slumped to the floor. There was nothing else, and he had his eyes lowered, his cheek a light pink color.

Richard's eyes displayed clear hunger when Naoki stripped. For the time being, he set the box away and stepped closer. The man slid one hand over the younger's shoulders and neck, then down his chest. He stopped at his nipples, lightly circling his thumb around them for a few seconds before continuing down. The blond didn't express his thoughts verbally, but he seemed quite pleased. Finally, he lifted up Naoki's chin to make their eyes meet. "You're mine." He declared, then took the box into his hands again. The blond opened it, taking out a rather thick, wooden dildo. "Bend over." He ordered, taking out a bottle of oil he used as lube to coat the toy in.

Naoki couldn't help but flinch when Richard's cold hands roamed over his body. Goosebumps rose on his skin, but more out of fear than anything else. He breath caught in his throat when the sensitive areas of his chest were touched, and his stomach lurched when the strange object was removed from the box. What...what is he doing? The Japanese man involuntarily took a step back, and his brown eyes widened at the command. He swallowed, his body starting to shake once more; he had been mistaken to assume that it was over. "No, please," he whispered under his breath, but squeezed his eyes shut and timidly bent over.

Richard's eyebrows were raised slightly as he waited, his patience nearly running out by the time Naoki bent over. He didn't hear him whispering something in his native language as he spread the younger's asscheeks apart. The blond wouldn't stop his torturing until Naoki was broken. Slowly, the man began pushing in the dildo without any preparation. He grinned to himself while watching how much the younger's hole stretched out, probably never before used this way. Richard did not stop until the toy was fully inside; at least it was slick with the oil, though it was a bit weird he'd do such a thing. "There, now you can dress again, but don't even think about taking it out until I tell you to." The blond said and lightly slapped his ass. Oh, he was so having fun...