Shaman King (private w/ maknaehariiex27)

ukiss7

*hearing the other he sighed* to think they have people like that in the world. *he sighed and thanked the other* well. Your doing pretty good for yourself. *he began chopping* well aren't you a free spirit.. *he looked at the other* your my first kitsune I've seen before. I've only heard stories about them. *he smiled moving in rubbing the others ears. Looking at the other, he saw him licking his wound* here, *he gave the other a bag to put over his hand thar was bandaged* why don't you. Take a bath. You can go get some of that dirt off you and be clean. *he made a cute stinky face* your beginning to smell. *he chuckled*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maknaehariiex27

• ukiss7

thanks~ i have to know how to survive you know~ i've only lasted this long because of my animal instincts, if i were human i would be at a loss right now *he said and he looked over at him and he chuckled* well, that's because only wealthy humans have owned kitsunes in the past, and many are living in many different parts of the world right now~ *he said and he leaned into the other's touch when his ears were rubbed once more and he made happy noises. he took the bag the other gave him and he puffed his cheeks when he said that ren was starting to smell* says you, pabo~ *ren said and he walked away and went to the bathroom and looked around the room and blinked* now...what am i supposed to do...? *he asked stepping inside the shower and seeing the knob* what does this do? *he asked and turned the knob and ended up being pelted with water, ren freaked out and ended up slipping, grabbing the curtains to keep himself up, he ended up pulling it down by accident making it fall on top of him. ren growled and tried to fight the curtains but ended up ripping them and was still being pelted with water*

*hongki chuckled at what the other said* mmm this seems like it's right XD *he movedand kissed his head* now go. *looking at the clock, he smiled at the other and let him go off. letting him go off he smiled and looked around and smiled to himself. hearing the water, he figured the other was now showering. he would wait and cook his food... their food. humming some as he was stillcooking. when he heard commotion in the shower and the other's yell. he heard a thump as if someone fell* ren?.. *he called for the other. cutting the stove off, moving the food to simmer on an off stove, he waited thinking it was nothing. when he heard it again, he blinked before moving to run towards the back. upon entering the bathroom, he saw the shoer running, water on the floor, and the urtains were pulled. seeing the otehr struggling, hongki moved cutting off the water * ren.. wait.. keep still your tangledand only making it worse. *he said and move kneeling trying to help the other out of the web curtans

*ren whined as he was tangled in the curtains and he settled down letting the other help out. he puffed his cheeks in embarrassment when he was finally out of the curtains and his ears lowered to the side of his head* sorry...~ *he said in a low tone and he glared at the shower head and pointed at it* that thing was attacking me! it was hitting me with water, a lot of it! and it wouldn't stop! *ren whined like a child and he huffed in anger. he was really knew to everything, so he didn't understand how showers worked since he mostly took his baths in the lake and it was calming. he shook his body around to get the water off of him and ended up getting hongki a bit wet and he said sorry again* mianhae~

*hearing the other he smiled unveiling him from the monster curtain. looking up at the other, he chuckled and smiled* you really are so clueless. *he moved and kissing the others head moving in taking a towel and drying him off* your like a small kid that's just learning how to tie his shoe and freak when it doesn't tie. *he closed his eyes when renwet him and looked at the other with a raised brow* did that on purpose have you? *he moved poking his nose* thats a penalty *he said moving getting up* are you hurt? is your hand alright? *he moved dowon looking at his bagged hand. taking it out he smiled and nodded* your good. *he moved the other's wet hair*

*ren pouted and puffed his cheeks* i am not a child~ *he said and he hummed when the elder dried him off and he blinked when the other poked his nose* what penalty? i didn't do anything~ *he smiled sheepishly and he let the other take the bag off his hand. he stood up and he looked at the other as he moved some of his hair* you're a weird human though, you've never met a kitsune before and yet you're so calm about it, i figured that you would have freaked out or tried to sell me for money or something like that. Though i like that you aren't afraid of me, it's a lot easier to deal with then have just seeing you run off and call me a monster... *ren said and his eyes clouded over in sadness remembering all the times he's had people run from him or try to kill him even when he meant no harm to them*

well, not every person is the same. *looks at him and chuckled* so this just shows that not all people are the same, he moved dressing the other and looked at him* hmmmm well, im not the one tothink of noting but money.. i mean, have you seen what i live in? i've built this with my own hands. *looks at you and nods* mmm and why would i sell you? your actually not that bad of a kitsune. sorry about your past with others, but at least no one found to sell you. we would never have met. your here and it's alright. we can get more aquented. *he said fixing the food and drinks* foodready *he moved sitting as he said grace and began eating* hope you like it it's rabbit. potatos,macaroni, and a small salad. manhi mogo

broil1.jpg

*ren smiled and nodded* neh, you're right, not everyone is the same, ive had people who have been nice to me but never actually wanted anything to do with me~ but to tell you the truth, you're the nicest one ive met~ *he said and he giggled hearing the other say he wasn't bad for a kitsune* well even you said it, not everyone is the same, but i'm pretty sure i'm the minority when it comes to having a different personality. *he said and he followed him to the table and he sat down, his eyes sparkling in delight and his ears perked up at the mention of rabbit* rabbit is my favorite~~~ *he said and he began to dig in and he smiled happily, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the taste of the meal, along with his tail wagging excitedly* hey~ you're letting me stay here right? i don't have to leave?

well your actually the first kitsune.. i never knew they actually exsit until now. which is a big surprise but i like it. *he eats* mm well *thinks* i don't think i really have too much of a choice now do i.? you see your my only what some call it someone i can talk to. a friend. i like it. it gets lonely and bored not having anyone. *nods* you can say.besides i may need some help when hunting. *smiles eating more* how's the... *hears and sees the other eating happily he knew he liked the food* i see you like it *he smiled* that's good there's more if you want

*ren smiled and nodded agreement* i'm the only kitsune in the forest, so it gets boring here too, there are some fun moments but it gets depressing when you can't tell someone about it *he said and continued eating his food finding it much more delicious than what he can make on his own. he hummed and he looked at him* i can help with hunting....that's all i can do actually~ *he said sheepishly and drank a bit from his cup* in turn, you have to help me with everything else, like the monster in that room that attacked me, i wanna know how to deal with it...and uuummm how not burn myself~ *he giggled and continued on* simple human stuff that even i can manage....uuuummm and also..... *he thinks* oh, i know, how to use that.....the shooting thingy...the gun.. i wanna know how to use that too....and everything~! *ren said eagerly since the other is his first friend and a human at that. he blinked for a moment and he blushed* sorry i got carried away....ohhh yeah, I'm Ren, what's your name~?

*hearng the other, he chuckled and nodded* don't worry, i was going to help you with many things.. even the *laughs soflty* onswer curtains in the bathroom. for now you can stay that. ill teach you as much as i know. *Nods* mmm we can once you eat.. finsish up we need to go on to bed. it's late at night. *he finished his food going to clean and put up* want more?

It's late? but it seems so early *ren pouted and he finished all his food then he served himself some more and then drank all of his juice then smiled* all done~ *he said and he stood up and he stretched his arms out and then he changed into his animal form and then climbed onto his lap and shut his eyes*

It's late? but it seems so early *ren pouted and he finished all his food then he served himself some more and then drank all of his juice then smiled* all done~ *he said and he stood up and he stretched his arms out and then he looked over at him* come on, i thought we were going to sleep.. *ren said and he went over to the other's room and he laid down in bed, snuggled into the blanket and shut his eyes*

*seeing the other cuddle the cover he smiled at the other. tilting his head, he moved in giving the other a kiss on his cheek. with a small smile, he moved back laying on his side the bed as he looked up at the ceiling, even though he couldn't see anything since it was dark in the room. but the moon light showing a bit into the room as he put an arm behind his head sighing in content he needed to get some sleep since he was taken from his sleep some time ago. catching up would be perfect.

*ren yawned and he moved closer to the elder, he laid his head on his chest, with one arm draped over his body and the other close to his cheek. ren mumbled a bit in his sleep and he cuddled into the elder, sleeping soundly, his breathing was light and his chest moved up and down slowly. he woke up after a bit and he looked out the window* you know, this is the first time i've slept comfortably, the den i have isn't so amazing and i always wake up sore the next day, so thank you for letting me stay here. *ren said and he moved up and kissed his cheek affectionately, then he closed his eyes again and went back to sleep*

*he had just turned his head to catch some zz's but when hearing the other shuffle abount in bed, he opened his eyes looking at the other when he moved closer, raising slightly, the hand that was behind his head, he looked around the other when he cuddled him. hongki didn't mind the skinship as he smiled lightly at the other as he rubbed his back to help him sleep more. now this time, he wasn't able to sleep for a bit from the sudden cuddles he was doing as he wanted to hold the other closer. kissing his head hemoved to finally relax, but he heard the other speak. he shook his head* don't thank me.. it's the least i couldhave done. im glad your comfortable. *he said and moved the other's chin turning his head to look at him* are you always this adorable and cute when you speak? *he smiled at the kiss but stopped him from going back holding his chin to look at him as they lay frozen in the frame*

i should thank you~ i did come here uninvited and you had to take care of me today. so, again, thank you~*ren said with a smile and was about to lay his head on the other's chest when hongki held his chin up, having him look directly at him, he giggled lightly* it depends~ do you think i'm cute and adorable when i talk? *ren asked and waited for the other's answer, he could also feel the other's hand on his back, holding him close, it felt nice to be held by someone. he looked at him, just staring at his face, actually seeing the way the light shined on his face, almost making his appearance a bit more manly than normal*

*some time, he looked at the other and gave a small smile, he nodded atthe question that was asked. a small circle rub of his thumb to the other's face. He smiled looking over the other's features* i do. it's attachable. *he said moving in, without warning and unexpected, he moved in slightly moving more in placing a soft yet gentle kiss on the other's sweet lips. closing his eyes on impact as he enjoyed that butter moment*

*ren closed his eyes feeling the other draw circles on his cheek with his thumb. he opened his eyes again and looked at him as he moved in closer. without warning, the elder leaned in and kissed him gently, it wasn't harsh or demanding, and the other's lips were soft. for a moment, ren wasn't sure if he should respond or not, but he kissed the elder back after a few seconds, closing his eyes, he gripped the other's shirt. the other's lips were sweet and nice, and he liked the way they felt against his own lips*

*having the other kiss him, he kissed more deeply. Holding the other more as he slowly raised and before anything else. Ren was softly turned on his back as he moved over him holding at his waist. Pulling back he looked at the other moving some of his hair out the way* you don't mind do you?

*ren hummed into the kiss as the elder kissed him deeply and slowly moved him onto his back. when he pulled away, ren looked up at him and shook his head* ani, i don't mind. *he said and he brought his hands up from his chest and around his neck, he pulled him down and kissed him again, he closed his eyes again and he played with the strands of his hair, twirling them around his fingers*

*when hearing the other, he smiled and was pulled back down and back into the kiss. Moaning into the kiss, he hummed and his hand softly rested along his waist. He moved a hand slyly up his shirt where he started playing with his nipple. Squeezing as he moved from the kiss going to his neck and then to his collar bone*

*ren gasped as the other played with his nipples, pinching and squeezing them. he let out a soft moan as he did so and he tilted his head when the other kissed along his neck and collar bone.* h-hongki..~ *he said softly as his body reacted to the other's touches and kisses along his body. he moved his hands from his neck and ran them down his back.*

*hearing him call his name, he groaned and smiled looking up at him* I wanna make you feel good. *looks at the other as he moved up kissing him again. Licking his lips he smiled softly trailing down his body down to his waist as he came to the waist of his pants. Licking along the rim of his pants, he made pecks to his skin slowly sliding down the pajama bottoms he had on*

*ren nodded and he kissed him back, he watched him as he traveled down his body to the waist of his pants. he moaned as he licked along the rim and he bucked his hips, and he blushed when his pajama bottoms were being removed. he bit his lip and he almost instinctively, tried to hide himself*