voices in the hall [Private | YaoiLovergurl19 + NightAir]

NightAir

It's April, and a new school year. His uniform jacket is open, his indoor shoes are scuffed from misuse, and Sen doesn't recognize anyone in this class. Nobody recognizes him either, mostly because they're crowded around a new exchange student and making a shit ton of noise and singing his praises to the roof.

He nudges Yamada in the side and steals one of his earphones.

Yamada scowls at him, but lets him, because Sen gets best-friend privileges for saving his ass last week. "I'm listening to classical," he says, just to probably scare Sen away.

"Better than what we've got here. What's so good about a guy who can sing?" Sen asks, eyes on the group of girls cooing around whatshisname. It's loud and it pisses Sen off, but at least he's not alone. Nakai over in the corner looks like he's ready to burst a vein with his girlfriend flirting with another guy, but then again, Nakai is a piece of shit for not having Sen's back, so Sen really doesn't care.

"Hell if I know," Yamada replies, squinting over. "But I guess he's pretty."

"You would," Sen says, but they share a smirk the shared joke is pretty funny as hell when Yamada bitches all the time about how hard life is when you're a solid bottom. Sen doesn't really think much about it--the only time it ever even comes up is when Yamada's feeling whiny and needs actual hugs as opposed to Sen telling him to suck it up.

"Murano," the teacher calls. "Feet off the desk." Yamada snickers, but Sen rolls his eyes and leaves his feet where they are. "Everyone, we've a new student, as you all are no doubt aware of. Just treat him kindly. We'll do introductions for the first day."

"Introductions," Yamada says, in a dramatic whisper.

"Fuck off," Sen says loudly, right in the middle of the first girl's introduction. She still looks shocked. "Not you," he says, feeling guilty. "Sorry."

The glares of the other students quickly make him change gears and scowl at them in response, and he slouches lower in his seat, a mix of shame and anger swirling in his stomach.

"Don't even talk to me, man," Sen hisses before Yamada can say a thing. Yamada only snickers, which means Sen's not going to talk to him for the rest of the day, which means he's not going to be talking to anyone. What a buzzkill.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NightAir

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic