..::North's Characters::..

xXxNorthSheepxXx

Alright, so I'm new, and I have many many many characters, so more than likely I'll have to create new threads, contacting Key or something to get rid of the old ones so that I can add in all of my characters. I'll be working on adding most of my Humanoid characters, since most are Ferals / Anthros and I doubt many people would like to RP with those.

Alright, here's my characters, or at least some of them. Actually, since I really only want to use North right now, I'll just have someone edit this in the future once I get together the characters' informations to be put up on here.

Name - North

Image ( If any is available ) - Image in signature, doesn't display it on here

Sex - Male

Position - Uke

Age ( How old they look ) - 15

Actual Age - 18

Basic Personality - Coward, incredibly sweet and shy, loyal, obedient and quiet. He only talks most of the time when he is spoken to, and is just fine with being completely silent except for bleats if someone wants him to be a pet. He never gets mad, only annoyed, and even then he simply bites his tongue and does what he's told. However, if the thing is overbounds for him, he will throw a 'fit', yelling a bit and possibly throwing small, harmless items. He could never hurt a fly even if he wanted to.

Other - He is a vegetarian, due to being part Sheep, preferring to eat fruits and salads over anything else. This is why he is incredibly skinny and is mistaken for a girl due to his lack of muscles. He does not want to gain weight, and will buck and fight the entire way if someone is trying to get him to gain weight. He's fairly clumsy and gets easily embarrassed from it.

Status - Open

Hair - Snow white, curly, soft like a Lamb's

Eyes - Purple

Usual Clothing - Scarf, long sleeved 'sweater' type thing, small skirt

Other Bits - Has the ears, tail, and horns of a Ram or Sheep

Scenes for him -

Medieval

YC is one that protects a small village / family, hunting for them whenever they are extremely low on food and keeping all sorts of Monsters and thieves away. As Winter comes around, they feel as if they should give YC a gift, but, low on money, they decide to give their most prized 'Livestock' away, a young Sheep named North. He isn't a normal Sheep, being Human aside from having the ears, horns, and tail of a Ram. He never did much around the area, simply act as a pet or sometimes a servant when things were rough, running about the lands to collect needed goods.

When the snow was light, a man wandered up to where YC lived, dragging along the bleating Sheep with a leash / rope loosely tied around his neck. He looked around, then tied North to a nearby post / tree, leaving a note with him as thanks for the protection and care that the people desperately needed each Winter.

The sun would rise soon, the little Sheep curled up in the snow, huddling in a blanket as he waited for his new Master to notice him. What fate would he have? The life as a housepet, a sex slave, a maid, a servant, what? He looked like a female, was called a female constantly.. It was up to his new Master, YC, to decide his fate permanently.

Modern

YC is a rich male, owning a large amount of land from his family before him. He lives in a mansion, having plenty of servants to wait on his every need, plenty of money to pay people off when needed.

It was around the holidays, and a long lost relative decided to look up YC, wanting to show that they did care and wished to meet him whenever they could. As a gift, they went over a strange new 'pet', a young Sheep named North. Having the ears, tail, and horns of a Ram, and the body and mind of a Human. It was an odd gift indeed, but a useful one. YC had many uses that this young thing could be used for.. A personal plaything, a new maid, just a little toy to annoy and abuse for the fun of it.. All sorts of things the feminine thing could be used for..

North sat underneath the tree, his scarf on the floor, replaced with a large, blue ribbon. The butler had let him in and dressed him up nicely for the Master of the house to see and meet for the first time.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xXxNorthSheepxXx

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days