Anyone wanna RP? (uke, seme's and sekes Needed!!)

ukiss7

--Intro: Hey everyone. uki here *woop my un shortened. lol* I'm wanting to rp something Dark, Horror, and Sadistic. Any genre, but more of the mood for the ones stated moments ago. Give me your ideas if you have any. i work with all. I'm looking for seke's, seme's and uke's. I like doing all sides. Being and uke and seme is pretty awsome. seke's are better!! XD get the best of both worlds. I have a few good plots, but i would like to hear what you all have. if your interested in joining, pm me or message down below. Im available everyday, looking for other's that's available everyday, or often.. but leigniet to wait if needed. just let me know how often you can reply to our posts. (understand other rps and real life.)

--My Likes: Action/ Adventure, Angst, Supernatural type rping. OC *origional Character* Smut, Yaoi, Yuri, mpreg. School play, I roleplay horror, dark and sadistic writing. I like doing relaionships, smut, love making. I like cuteness, rape, hardcore rape, abusive relationships. Things, from kinky torture to hardcore rough sex. sex toys are awsome. etc..

-- Special Likes: INCEST FAN, hardcore sex, rape, hardcore rape, master/slave. angst. Angry sex. I love something with a plot twist. epicness. XD etc..

--Interest: graphic sex, rough graphic sex, bdsm, Penetration, double penetration, Triple.. and if their's a 4th, face fucking, anal enema, age play, kinkiness. chocking, blindfolds, spanking, pain, gore, torture, fear. I can go for threesome. And if you want to know of something else you like or wanna try that's not listed, don't be afraid to ask.

--My Dislikes: godmodding, responses less then a paragraph. (i understand some posts won't be long but don't make them like one sentence or two)

So again, any questions on pairs, genes, or anything that's not here on the list that you want to try or do. Just let me know. I'm open to anything. and if i haven't tried them.. im willing to try it.

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR UP FOR IT!!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukiss7

• Usagi-chan

• beatlechan

• yumemochi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hey I'm interested in your rp, I wanna join.. I'm obssess with these things:

INCEST , hardcore sex, rape, hardcore rape, master/slave. angst. Angry sex. I love something with a plot twist. epicness. XD etc.. and

graphic sex, rough graphic sex, bdsm, Penetration, double penetration, Triple.. and if their's a 4th, face fucking, anal enema, age play, kinkiness. chocking, blindfolds, spanking, pain, gore, torture, fear. I can go for threesome.

so just let me join pleeeeeeaaase!!!

If you want to RP still (I get that you got one already) I'm interested...

sure. we can still rp. ^^

lets talk more in pm.

you can tell me what your interested in and all

hey I'm interested in your rp, I wanna join.. I'm obssess with these things:

INCEST , hardcore sex, rape, hardcore rape, master/slave. angst. Angry sex. I love something with a plot twist. epicness. XD etc.. and

graphic sex, rough graphic sex, bdsm, Penetration, double penetration, Triple.. and if their's a 4th, face fucking, anal enema, age play, kinkiness. chocking, blindfolds, spanking, pain, gore, torture, fear. I can go for threesome.

so just let me join pleeeeeeaaase!!!

lol XD of course ill let you join. lol and thank you for liking. What do you normally rp as?

We can do all of those things as well or some of them. lol XD sure. do you have a plot in mind?

what do you normally rp as? Are you a seme? *looks at your picture that is so hot*