Hybrid Child (Anime) [ENG]

Emo-Lightning-No.6

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san,, you are always welcome hehe ^w^

-san. I'm so sorry, but recently there aren't any of these.. If there are any in the future, i'll try my best to post them.. until then, please do enjoy them as they are now. Also, please don't forget, it's already hard as it is to find the anime translated... Thank you for your concern ^w^

Hello everyone, this is Rae from JustBLThings, currently, my team and and aarinfantasy's team have been working on "Hybrid Child". We have already uploaded OVAs 1-3, and will be working on the last OVA as well. The last OVA will be released this February, so do look forward to it! ^^

----

: As for the reason why we use 480p, Aarin has answered this query on the Aarinfantasy forum:

"Actually the 720p is available in raw from a site somewhere before we subbed it. From the first HC OVA, I followed the Chinese fansubbed video size, so I maintained it that way... plus some people wanted it in smaller size (to download faster).

But the most important point is... I would like people to purchase the original DVD to view the best quality

Our fansub videos are mainly for sampling purpose only. So I hope everyone can understand my intention.

Thanks for your suggestion.

EDIT: I do not know if I will release a bigger resolution next time (from what I just mentioned), but after giving this a thought... we'll see. And I am very much aware of the pixelation issues, it is pretty bad when viewed full screen size I agree... but still, no guarantees ya ^_^;;;;"

---

After this query was posted, she used 720p raws for OVA 3

---

If you guys still have any questions/concerns, do send me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible ^^

Thanks for the clarification.

I generally purchase DVDs I like and I understand the "intention", but people who don't have money will not pay anyways and such a measure will not bring the desired effects described above, just like using DRM doesn't result in more sales=cash for the gaming industry, you could say the opposite is true.

Piracy or legal distribution due to no license holders work the same way.

It's mostly kiddos from outside Japan- the majority doesn't have money or hides their interest in YAOI from their parents. Lowering the vid. quality is kinda....pointless? I might buy a DVD, other adults might get it, but the average kid, nope

Then, we can always torrent the video- I just don't like the hassle and prefer mega or megaupload with no kb limits. *nodds*

Glad you came to your senses. *laughs*

Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate your time and effort!

-san.. Thank you so much for your detailed explanation, I really appreciate it and I really thank you for all your hard work. You & Ms. Aarin.. I'm so looking forward to the next episode ^w^

-san.... I hope that answered your questions and i do understand your needs. Just try to keep it simple and let's all thank BL Things & AarinFantasy for their already done hard work... Still, keep on hoping for what you want :3

• 3 weeks later...

I tought Hybrid Child only have two ovas. I was so shocked when i checked this thread to find out that they had 4 episodes. Good life T_T Thank you so much

We've already finished subbing OVA 4 right now, we're only waiting for the translations for the ED song ^^ Will release links maybe this week ^^

-san. thank u so much.. I'll post it here once it's done so that everyone can see it ^w^

i still haven't watch the 3rd OVA since i'm waiting patiently for the 4th OVA, since this is the most part which i love!!!! Kyaa~~ my heart goes doki doki! >_

Minna-san..... It's here... The Final OVA... \(^o^)/

Note: Prepare your feels + a box of tissues!!!

Thank you for waiting & I hope you enjoy/ed all of the OVA's... ^w^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

-san... check the previous posts. you'll find the episodes in-between ^w^

• 2 weeks later...

Mirror Links