*Private RP with MayaUtako09* We don't need love to fuck. (don't ask) 18+

maknaehariiex27

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Andy followed Arthur out of the room and over to the dormitories where they will be staying for the rest of the year. he stayed close by to the elder and he nodded at him. "Okay, but if i get hurt, then i can bite you as punishment" he said and tried to make him sound threatening.

he held his hand and he would look at the two ahead of them as they arrived at the dorms, they showed them the floor they were staying in and then left the two alone, Andy took the keys and he unlocked the door stepping inside. The room was actually pretty big and even though there was furniture, it didn't take up much space.

he went over to the nearest bed and he laid down on it, "It feels very comfy~ but i like my own bed at home better" he said and he looked over at Arthur, he set his bag down and he approached him, he wrapped his arms around him and he buried his face in his shirt.

"Thank you." He said and he looked up at him, "I always thought i had to act out to get attention, but i don't need to with you." he said and he nuzzled his head on his chest and he closed his eyes, sighing in content.

'but maybe i can act out a little bit, whenever he's not paying attention to me, i can yell at him or something..." he said to himself and he giggled a bit thinking it was going a bit over board.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maknaehariiex27

• itsapanda16

The four made it back to their living quarters. "It's not bad. I thought it would have been smaller. I can work with this," thought Arthur.

"Hey you fucktards over there, you know, I don't play games. If you think about doing anything to Andy, I won't hesitate to kill you! You know, after all, who our fathers are. I don't give a shit if you think for one second you have the upper hand just because this was your space before we were assigned here.

I have friends in higher places that could make you easily disappear without a sign. Although, it wouldn't hurt if I personally take care of you myself. I recommend sleeping with one eye open tonight. Because you know I haven't even properly paid you back for what you did to him earlier. I really hope that the chair to the head didn't knock out your common senses either.....and you over there, you don't want me on top of you again, do you?!"

-paused-

Allen and Ricky stood there without a word. It was like every word that left Arthur's mouth was cold as ice. His words were absolute. The power that he had over them, amazed even himself.

Arthur turns over to Andy, "Let's go take a shower together and then eat. I'm hungry," said Arthur.

"Oh yeah, I like that room over there, so it's ours. You fucktards can have that one to the left."

Allen and Ricky nodded their heads.

"Hehe, if you think for one second that I'm stupid enough to take that room, then you are horribly mistaken. I rather have their room anyways. Just one look at the two rooms, you could already tell that theirs was the better of the two. I amaze even myself...," thought Arthur.

"Hey Andy, you can head to the bathroom first. I need to grab our things."

Andy nodded and proceeded to the bathroom and shuts the door.

Arthur goes into the room on the right and immediately grabs all of their belongings and throws them on the floor. "Here, move it out of this room now."

Allen and Ricky immediately does so.

"This is too bothersome. I'm just more worry about Andy than I am about them. Could this possibly work out father? Am I really gonna do better, because you just literally handed over my lover to me in a wrapped box father," sadistically laughing, "With an added surprise..the two little rapists, that I haven't even thought a lesson to yet."

Andy watched Arthur talk to the two boys and he blinked, he really did have power over everyone, but it was mostly because Arthur could be scary when he wanted to. he smiled lightly and he giggled a bit, seeing their faces.

'He's so cool~ no one can mess with me now that I have Arthur with me~' he thought since his safety was now secured, and no one would think about harming him since the elder can just order them to leave Andy alone and they would do just that

He went to the bathroom and he shut the door behind him, he could hear the elder still commanding the two, he grinned and he stripped himself down and then turned on the water. Making sure it was warm enough, he went underneath and began to wash his body, it felt nice and calming, his face reddening at the thought of taking a shower with Arthur.

'keep your cool, it's just a shower, he won't try anything on you....maybe not now'

he thought to himself, he closed his eyes and continued to clean himself while he waited for the elder to come in. 5 minutes later, he heard the door opening and he peeked out from behind the curtains and saw that it was Arthur. "Are we getting the other room?" he asked and he went back in and started washing his hair since it had been a while.

"What are we eating today? I wanted to have pizza or just skip actual food and just have sweets, i havent gotten the chance to eat candy in a long time. I'm sugar-deprived." he said and he huffed since all his candy was taken away a week ago for not doing well on a test.

"Arthur? Are your grades really that bad in school? Now that i think about it, you look like you would be a D's and F's student due to all the times you skip class....do you mind if i help you out with it? i always get good grades since i study a lot, and i think you wouldn't want to have some random person do it." he said and he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair.

-Whew-

"Demanding those two asses took a lot outta me."

-sigh-

Arthur grabs their change of clothes and heads into the bathroom. He could hear the shower running and immediately closes the door after he got in. Then, he immediately locks the door.

--click--

The door was now locked. Arthur grinned. "I can't have those two disturb my alone time with Andy, now can I?"

Arthur paused for a second. Then sighed.

"Arthur? Are your grades really that bad in school? Now that i think about it, you look like you would be a D's and F's student due to all the times you skip class....do you mind if i help you out with it? i always get good grades since i study a lot, and i think you wouldn't want to have some random person do it."

"Arthur looks down and says, "Yeah, I'm failing all of my classes. It's not that I don't get the materials, it's that I don't give a fuck about it! I go to school everyday and get good grades for what?! It's not like I'm gonna go work for a big corporation or something....I'm to take over as head chairmen of this school one day. So I could care less. I hate this school and I hate the people that are in it, even more. What I hate most is being told what to do, by that father of mines," responded Arthur.

"If you study with me, that might be a means of motivation for me," grinned Arthur.

-Paused-

"H..he...hey Andy, I'm h..ho..horny," squeaked Arthur.

"Is it okay if we have sex in the tub over there?"

Andy immediately turns red. Paused. Then, he nodded yes.

"Here, move over here with me, standing in the shower while having sex is awkward for me and my back still hurts from yesterday's fight with them.

Andy immediately moves over to the tub, where Arthur is already sitting in. The tub is just big enough for the two to move around. Arthur held out his hand and gently guides Andy in the tub.

"Be careful, it can be slippery, because you're already wet from showering. (Arthur is talking about the tile floors.)

Andy situated himself at the other side of the tub. Arthur looks up at Andy, who is beat red and says, "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of everything."

Andy nodded.

Arthur moves in towards Andy and starts kissing him, shoving his tongue in Andy's mouth, and down his throat. One hand behind Andy's neck and the other on his lower back.

The hand that is on Andy's neck, slowly moves down and around over to his nipple. He begins touching Andy's nipples, pinching it, while still kissing him. The hand that is on Andy back begins to move up and down, rubbing, caressing his entire back.

"Damn, he is so cute like this," thinking Arthur.

Arthur begins guiding Andy to lay down on his back and spread his legs open. He begins to move from Andy's mouth, to his neck and then works his way down his stomach, biting every inch of him as he moves down to Andy's cock.

Arthur begins to suck on Andy's cock, moving his mouth up and down.

Andy started to moan.

Arthur is thinking, "It can't be helped it's his first time."

He could feel Andy about to explode in his mouth and then he did.

"That sure was fast," laughed Arthur.

Arthur looks up at Andy who is slipping back and forth between reality and ecstasy.

Arthur immediately grabs on to both of Andy's legs and pulls them towards him. He spread Andy's legs further apart and up towards him at an angle. He moves from Andy's cock to his hole. Arthur begins to leave kisses where ever he went, marking his territory.

First he entered him with one finger, moving in and out, working his way to two fingers. Arthur looks up, "Relax your muscle, you're so tense here. If I don't properly prepare you, I won't be able to penetrate you."

Andy nodded.

Moving in and out, in and out. Arthur using only two fingers, says, "I think you're ready for the third."

Slowly Arthur begins using three fingers, moving in an in and out motion for a few minutes.

He then looked up and says, "I think you are ready and slowly begins to insert his cock."

Andy moaned, "Awww."

Arthur laughed and begins thrusting inside of Andy. "Damn, you're still tight, even after all of my prepping for you," replied Arthur.

Arthur was slipping between reality and ecstasy, Andy was as well, the two were in a blissful state, being joined as one for the first time.

pause

Suddenly, there was a loud thud at the bathroom's door, knocking the bathroom door open.

Andy heard Arthur's response about why his grades were bad and he pouted, not liking that the elder was against the whole idea of studying, but he grinned when he said he could be motivated if Andy studied with him. he was just about finished with his shower when Arthur said he was horny.

His face turned bright red, his face heating up, the elder asked if they could have sex in the tub and Andy nodded slowly, he followed him over and he took his hand, stepping carefully inside. he sat on the other side of the tub, while Arthur sat in front of him.

He was still blushing when Arthur moved in closer to him, he set his hands on Arthur's shoulders as the two kissed. their tongues rubbing against each other and he let out a small moan, he could feel Arthur's hands on his back and on his neck, holding him close.

He leaned into his hands and he let out another moan when Arthur started playing with his nipples, pinching and rubbing them, while the other hand caressed his back. he looked up at the elder as he was guided onto the tub floor and Arthur moved downwards towards his cock, his body tensed up slightly and he gasped when he started sucking on his cock.

Andy let out small whimpers of pleasure as he did so and it didn't take long before he came, he was now in and out of ecstasy from his orgasm. He willingly let Arthur move his legs up to his chest and he let out small gasps as he was kissing around his entrance, then he rubbed around his entrance with one finger and then he poked at it.

First he entered him with one finger, moving in and out, working his way to two fingers. Arthur looks up, "Relax your muscle, you're so tense here. If I don't properly prepare you, I won't be able to penetrate you." Andy nodded and he closed his eyes and he relaxed

Soon, it came to the third finger, and Andy gritted his teeth lightly, it was slightly painful but it wasn't bad. Then Arthur was finished prepping him and Andy looked at him as he slowly pushed his cock inside, he shut his eyes and took deep breaths and he wrapped his arms around his neck. he started moaning as soon as he felt Arthur thrusting inside of him and it felt really good.

'this is sex...this is what it feels like...' Andy thought as he went in and out of his blissful state, his body was shaking in pleasure and Arthur's cock rubbing up against his walls, sending shivers up his spine. he wrapped his legs around Arthur's waits, pulling him closer and causing his cock to hit in deeper, his toes curled up and he continued to moan in pleasure.

It wasn't until he heard a loud noise that he slipped out of his state and he heard the door falling onto the floor. he froze in place and he looked up at Arthur who was extremely angry that he was disturbed, and he had a right to be mad, they were in the middle of something important and they were interrupted.

He stayed where he was, hoping that whoever came in will just leave them alone.

Arthur goes into the room on the right and immediately grabs all of their belongings and throws them on the floor. "Here, move it out of this room now."

Arthur then proceeds to grab his change of clothes and headed to the bathroom.

“The fuck Ricky, this is all your fault! You had to go after that bastard’s bitch,” screamed Allen.

Ricky: “It’s not my fault! He just pissed me off. I've been in love with Arthur since day one and he didn't even bothered to notice me. Then comes along Andrew. He didn't do anything and got the guy! How am I not supposed to be pissed?! You don’t fucking know what I went through. The torment I've experienced from this one sided love.

I wanted Arthur and that prick got him. Do you know how it feels to stand there and watch him drool over Andrew, day after day?! I watched it unfold like a storybook tale. The fuck….it was a few days ago that Arthur got up and walked over to him and begin talking to him. The prick blew Arthur off and Arthur stormed out of the class. Then, I heard a possible rumor that Arthur was fucking the kid. The bastard didn't even worship him like I did. Why can’t he be with me? It’s not like his ass is any different from mines!”

Allen: “Yeah and look where that shit got us! I had to listen to your crap and went along with pulling him into that storage room. We’re fucking stuck living with Satan's spawn and the pampered little princess you tried to rape the other day. I can’t believe this! I never wanted anything to do with this and now, look I’m in the middle of a love triangle!! Oh my god, I can’t believe it! You do know what Arthur is capable of right?! He’s not gonna let this go. I have no intention of staying here. He’s gonna kill us,” cried Allen as he grabs the side of his head, pacing back and forth.

“Shut the fuck up,” screamed Ricky as he gets up and heads over to the bathroom.

“What are you doing? They’re taking a shower, didn't you hear them early?”

“I fucking know what they’re doing, I’m just listening in that’s all.”

“What are they doing? I hear moaning…,” anxiously thinking Ricky.

-sigh-

“Shit, they’re doing it?” as Ricky listen in with one ear against the door.

While Allen is sitting on the bed, “Omg, I can’t do this. I can’t do this. No, I can’t,” as he gets up he runs towards Ricky and grab him by his shirt’s collar and start punching him.

“What the fuck, are you doing,” screamed Ricky.

“It’s all your fault that we got in this mess! I'm not gonna take the hit because of you!”

The two begin to throw punches back and forth. Allen pulls Ricky up and throws him against the bathroom’s door, knocking the door down.

Andy moved up from the floor of the tub and he looked over to see what happened, he blinked seeing the two fighting one another. "What the?" he thought to himself and was about to say something when Allen stopped and he spoke up.

"I'm sorry! i never wanted to be part of any of this! Ricky made me help him in trying to rape you, i didn't want to have anything to do with his petty jealousy." he said and Ricky growled

"Petty?! I'm sure you would have reacted the same way if you were in love with Arthur too, or even if you liked Andy and he was taken from you." Ricky said and Allen nodded, "Yeah I would have, but the fact is, I'm not, so it has nothing to do with me. You may be fine with trying to fuck something up but i'm not. I don't like Andy but that doesn't mean i wanna torture him." Allen said with a sigh

"Fine! go fuck yourself! I will do this myself! I will just have to force myself onto him!" Ricky said and he turned to Arthur and he stomped over, he grabbed him and he smashed his lips against him, Andy's eyes widened and Arthur pushed him off.

"Go kiss someone's else's feet, you're disgusting, I want Andy and no one else, touch him and i will rip your dick off so you won't be able to reproduce." Arthur said with a cold glare and Ricky's face reddened in anger and he looked over to Andy and he snarled at him, "Be lucky that Arthur is here, but just know that he can't protect you forever."

Ricky said in a huff and he stormed out of the bathroom and went to their room and slammed the door. Allen apologized again and he picked up the door and tried to set it up again, then he left. Andy sighed in relief that they were gone and he rested his head on Arthur's shoulder and he closed his eyes. "Want to continue?" he asked him

Arthur was still inside of Andy and the younger was blushing

"They did not disturb my fuck time over a fight did they," thinking to himself. He was still inside of Andy and the two sat there stunned. "Why is it every time I need to fuck, I get disturb by some outside force? It's like the world is working against me or something?"

"Andy, here, let's get up and finish our shower. We can worry about this later," smiled Arthur, "I can really care less if they fight to the death out there. I just want to eat." "This is a pain in the ass, I'm not gonna get another chance to have sex with Andy intimately like this?"

"Tch," as Arthur gritted his teeth, "They're gonna pay twice as much for disturbing my fuck time."

Andy nodded and he moaned a bit when Arthur pulled out of him, they stood up and went back to the shower to get cleaned off. After about 10 minutes, they got out and then got dressed, Andy went out to put his bag on top of his bed and he let out a sigh.

Just when he and Arthur were having sex, something interrupts them, he was a little agitated about it, but it didn't matter now. He looked over to the elder and went up to him, "what are we getting to eat?" he asked him and he heard the door to the other room open, he looked over and he saw Ricky come out.

The other just glared at him and he left the room, slamming the door behind him, Allen wasn't seeming to follow him, so they appeared to be at a disagreement. Andy shrugged it off as Arthur took his hand and lead them out the door and down to the cafeteria, they noticed other people inside, watching them and murmuring to each other.

Andy looked away as they got their food and then headed out to the courtyard to eat, it was nice and calm with only a few students walking by them but didn't pay them any mind. "What are you going to do about everyone in school? Ricky might go around talking about you and your reputation might go down. I don't even have a reputation since everyone hates me.

and that Ricky looked like he would get revenge on us for being with each other." he said and he looked worried, he was happy that he had Arthur but he was concerned that things could go wrong for him now, Arthur was really respected by everyone so maybe they would stay back. but he wasn't sure if that would be the case.

When they got down to the cafeteria, Arthur was just zoned out of it. "This food is crap. I'm not used to eating common people's food. Damn, I have been pampered all of my life. Is dad really doing this to get back at me for failing all of my classes? For not wanting to take over his position one day? Damn, that old man!"

-Sigh-

"On top of that I'm still agitated with how today turned out. I got stuck with a living arrangement that's out of this world. I got stuck living with a rapist and his henchmen. I really don't give a shit if he loves me this or that. It ain't like I'm special or anything. I'm just another brat, who happens to have the looks and the money, that's all. Just when I finally got to be alone with Andy, this happens. The mood thrown out of the window. Damn. Tch."

Arthur turns over and looked at Andy. He laid his head on Andy's shoulders, "Let me stay like this for a bit. I'm tired." This was blissful to Arthur and he smiled, "I need to think of a plan to get out of this living conditions or else I'm gonna rot to the core."

-Grinned-

"I wonder what would happen if there was an unexpected accident?"

Andy and Arthur finished eating their food and he tossed their plates into the trash can, he went back over and he sat down. He felt Arthur setting his head on his shoulder and he petted his head as he closed his eyes. "Are you sleepy? we can head back to the dorm and get some rest".

Arthur shook his head, saying that he wanted to stay there for a bit and Andy nodded. He rested his head on top of Arthur's and he closed his eyes, he could hear the other's breathing and his heart beat, he smiled, at least they had this time together now.

And maybe next time, they could pick up where they left off, he blushed at the thought, well Arthur had already penetrated him so, his virginity was pretty much already Arthur's. He was glad that it was him instead of the other one because it would have hurt him more knowing that someone other than the one he liked could have something like that.

"Hey, Arthur, we don't have classes tomorrow right? maybe we can sleep in and just stay in the room for the day, we can do whatever we want, and maybe even continue what we were doing today?" he suggested with a small blush on his face wondering what the elder would say

Arthur had his eyes closed, but heard every word for Andy's mouth, "Hey, Arthur, we don't have classes tomorrow right? maybe we can sleep in and just stay in the room for the day, we can do whatever we want, and maybe even continue what we were doing today?" But he didn't say anything.

Arthur was happy that they could finally be together. It was a rough first encounter that the two had early before. Their relationship almost had a 180 degree turn and Arthur wouldn't have changed it for the world. The truth was, that he felled in love with Andy the first time he laid his eyes on him and Andy felt the same way. Of course being the chairmen sons, the two had leeway to do whatever they wanted, but it wasn't until Arthur started to ditch class and lessons, that he got put in this predicament.

He was failing and failing miserably. Arthur went from an A student to an F student within months, the reason being was his parents. His parents were going through a divorce and Arthur was sick of it. He hated being moved back and forth between households and he started to resent school, because of that.

He was given an ultimatum, get back on track or else. He chose the 'or else,' and fast forward to the present, he was stuck living like the everyday common student. He wasn't used to that. He was used to living in a big mansion, full of maids and servants that obeyed his every word.

"Shit now I have to live with filth and on top of that they both tried to rape Andy the other day. The fuck with this. I'm still so pissed. That old man!"

Arthur slowly got up and said, "Let's go back. I just want to sleep."

Andy felt Arthur getting up, "Let's go back. I just want to sleep." the elder said and Andy stood up, he grabbed Arthur's hand and they headed back up to the dorm, Andy was sure that Allen was the only inside right now since Ricky left in a fit, so it wasn't as bad.

"Are you going to sleep in my bed or are you sleeping in your own?" Andy asked as they entered the dormitories and up to their place with the other two. They walked inside and into their room where Andy laid down on the bed. "It's nicer in here, much better than the other room."

Andy stated in content and looked over to Arthur who laid beside him and wrapped his arms around the younger male. Andy snuggled close to him and he closed his eyes, he took the blanket and he wrapped them in it. "You feel very comfy." he said and he nuzzled his chest.

He shut his eyes and he yawned, he wrapped his arms around him, "Goodnight" he mumbled and then drifted off to sleep. he felt happy that he was sleeping next to the elder and it wasn't due to anything crazy or bizarre just like the past few days where Andy woke up after a fight with Arthur or something along those lines.

The two made it back to the living quarters, Ricky was gone because he left in an angry fit earlier and Allen was in his room laying on his bed and listening to music. "It looks like Ricky trashed the bathroom. It couldn't be helped. That little whiny twerp!"

"I'm sleepy Andy, we can share a bed. You're my lover after all," said Arthur as he gets under the cover. It was about 3 in the morning, when Andy woke up. "I need to pee," mumbling Andy half asleep and half awake. Andy pushed Arthur's arm out of the way and stumbled to the bathroom.

"Shit, the bathroom is trashed...no where to piss," mumbled Andy. He then walks out of the dormitory quarters and headed down the hall to the public restroom.

-A few minutes later-

Arthur woke up, "Where's Andy? Bathroom maybe....," and went back to sleep. A few minutes later, Ricky walked past Arthur's room and heads to the front door. Ricky proceeds to triple lock the front door and smirked in the dark of night.

Ricky walks over to Arthur and gets in the bed with him. Arthur being the heavy sleeper, didn't notice anything. Ricky begins to take off Arthur's clothes, stripping him naked. Ricky immediately goes for his cock and begins sucking on it.

Arthur wakes up to the sensation of someone sucking on him. "Huh, what's this? Andy do you want to fuck right now?" Ricky nodded his head. The room was pitch black, so Arthur didn't make out Ricky's face, he just felt a body next to him.

"I'm sleepy Andy, I'm not going to be able to top you tonight, but you can ride me," said Arthur who is half asleep.

When Andy got back, the door was locked. He couldn't get in, he knocked, but nobody answered, and so he just huddled up to the door and fell back to sleep in a fetal position.

-4 hours later-

The next morning Allen opened the front door as he left for weekend classes and tripped over Andy's body.

"Huh, what's this," as he looks down, "Yo, Andy get up," as Allen lightly kicks Andy. Andy begins to slowly open his eyes and gets up, he fumbly walked back to his room.

What he saw then, left him speechless.

Andy woke up to someone kicking him and he looked up to see Allen who waved to him before he headed out. He walked towards his and Arthur's room to get back to bed but when he came inside, his heart sank and he gritted his teeth. Ricky and Arthur were in bed together and both were barely covered by the blanket.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" he yelled causing the two to wake up, Ricky had sleepy but evil grin on his face and Arthur looked confused. "Was that your idea of a joke?! everything?! was i really nothing to you?! fine i see how it is! enjoy your little fuck toy!" Andy yelled and he grabbed his stuff and stormed out of the room, and out of the dorms.

He called his father to come get him, within a few minutes, a car came and he stepped inside and asked to be taken home. Luckily his father didn't ask and just drove back home. The minute they arrived, he ran up to his room and he threw his stuff inside and he hit his pillow.

"Ugh! i can't believe i let myself be carried away! That idiot was the devil after all! he didn't really care, he was just pretending to be nice to me and acting mean to Ricky! This is the last time that jerk gets the better of me. I am not losing to him anymore, this time, i will get on top and he will have to bow down to me, and so will everyone else." he said

Andy grinned, "That's right, you said i was million years too early to take you on, just you wait, you're the one who will be too late to take ME on." He said to himself as he felt his heart ache in pain but he started to like the pain, he gripped his chest as he began laughing.

"Oh, Arthur, you made a mistake breaking my heart, now, i'm going to make sure you suffer as well..." he said as he got changed into his uniform, but made little changes, he wasn't wearing the tie he usually had and he parted his hair a different way so one side was covering one of his eyes. The other eye that was showing was now hollow and empty

he also didn't wear the school vest he usually wore either, he grabbed his bag and then headed off to school, he told his father he would be back and then left. Once at the school he entered one of the classrooms and everyone turned their attention to him. At first, no one could tell who he was until one of them said

'Andy?'

Everyone looked at him and they realized it as well, he set his bag down at the teacher's desk and he pulled out a bat and had it at his sides. "Okay, this is how this will work, you all follow me now, no one defy's that and no one gets hurt." he said and everyone began to laugh which made his eyebrow twitch but he shrugged it off, "I guess i will have to demonstrate." he said and went up to one of the boys in the front row and asked him to stand up, when he refused, Andy spared no time in hitting his arm hard enough that he fell off his chair.

he went over to his side and he swung the bat at his hand and a crack could be heard as well as the howl of pain the boy emitted. Everyone was in shock, he looked up at them, and it became clear that he wasn't himself, the look in his eyes weren't remorseful of what he did, nor did it show fear, it was just cold.

"Any one else want to disobey?" he asked and no one answered, except for the one kid in the back who approached him and took his bat away and dangled it above his head. Andy didn't say a word, instead he pulled out his pocket knife and he stabbed him in the stomach, causing the other to fall over in agony.

"Now, are we clear? I own this classroom now, and every other class room in this school. Any one who disobeys or makes me angry will be punished." he said and everyone nodded in fear, he then left the room and then went to do the same thing in another room.

Soon enough, Andy had every classroom at his feet. He grinned and he started to hum, his head moving side to side as he walked and he swung his knife around. "Everyone has to listen to me now~ no more Arthur, at least until he shows up to school, now that will be interesting, the old king and the new king~" he said in a creepy cheerful tone almost like that of a child.

"Bring it Arthur, I'm waiting" he said with a smike

Andy grinned, "That's right, you said i was million years too early to take you on, just you wait, you're the one who will be too late to take ME on." He said to himself as he felt his heart ache in pain but he started to like the pain, he gripped his chest as he began laughing.

"Oh, Arthur, you made a mistake breaking my heart, now, i'm going to make sure you suffer as well..." he said as he got changed into his uniform, but made little changes, he wasn't wearing the tie he usually had and he parted his hair a different way so one side was covering one of his eyes. The other eye that was showing was now hollow and empty

Arthur was still knocked out when Andy walked into the room. Stunned at the sight of Ricky’s naked body topping Arthur’s. He called his father and got a car to pick him up. “Hey Arthur,” said Ricky gently.

-5 minutes later-

“Uh….just one more minute Andy. No school. Go back to sleep,” replied Arthur. Ricky was bent of fucking Arthur at least one more time, this is to ensure that Arthur was pinned down and had no way out. Ricky begins to slide back down and begun to suck on Arthur’s cock again.

Arthur who is still knocked out, felt someone sucking on him, “Again? Really, Andy? You do whatever you want.”

Ricky gave a big grinned and got on top of Arthur and slowly started to ride him.

-~15 minutes later-

Arthur slowly begin to open his eyes, “Andy, you are horny,” laughed Arthur. He then flips over, topping Ricky, who still had Arthur’s cock in him. “Here let me show you how it should be done.” Arthur who still barely had his eyes open, begins thrusting inside of Ricky.

Knock. Knock.

“Yo Arthur, Andy just ran out of the house,” said Allen.

Immediately Arthur replied, “What the fuck are you talking about? Can’t you see I’m fucking Andy right now?!”

“Ahh, that’s not Andy.”

Arthur who was confused looked down and the person that was under him left him at a lost for words, “What the fuck?!?!”

-stunned-

“Where’s Andy?” immediately crossed his mind, “Shit. Shit. Shit. Did Andy see us? It’s a misunderstanding. Shit. Shit. He won’t believe me even if I told him,” said Arthur as he puts his hands on his head, pacing back and forth naked.

Ricky who is still there, let out an enormous grin, “Now he’s mines.”

Arthur turns around, “The fuck, what did you do? You fucking manipulated the situation! I’m gonna kill you!” screamed Arthur as he jumps on the bed, choking Ricky. Ricky grabs on to Arthur arms, “S...s….s..st...stop,” grasping for air.

-a pause-

Arthur lets go and begins to tear up, “What am I gonna do? I can’t face him.”

So, then Arthur packed up his things and left with only a backpack on his back. “That’s it, fuck this shit! I’m not gonna stay here anymore! Sayonara, you piece of shit.”

-2 months later-

Andy continued going to school, waiting for Arthur to come back, so he could teach him a lesson one on one, but Arthur never showed. “Where is that bastard?!”

Occasionally andy, would cross paths with Ricky at school, but Ricky kept a safe distance between the two to avoid unnecessary confrontations. Of course, Ricky was scared of Andy and any chance he got he would flee before Andy would say anything, not that Andy wanted to, either talk to him either, thinking that Arthur chose Ricky over him. Attempting to get physical with Ricky would show that he won and Andy didn’t want him to have that satisfaction.

On day, Ricky was walking in the halls alone and saw Andy coming from the other direction, “Shit, gotta bounce,” as he runs upstairs to the roof of the school.

When he got outside, “That was fucking close! Good thing that he didn’t see me,” said Ricky who’s out of breath.

“Huh? There’s someone here at this time of day? In that getup?” Ricky slowly approach the person and lean his head over to the side trying to get a view of the face. He immediately jolted back and slowly walked backwards away from the stranger. “Shit.”

“You know, I've been thinking, my l is already screwed, if I go down, then I’m not gonna go alone,” said the stranger in the hooded sweatshirt as he turned around.

“Arthur?!” yelped Ricky, but before he could process anything else, Arthur was coming at him at full speed and grabs him by his uniform. We’re going together!”

Ricky managed to spit in his face. Which freed Ricky, but Arthur was still in tow, as he runs towards the fire escape at the side of the rooftop, he slips.

Six stories up and six feet under.

Andy was growing tired of waiting for Arthur to show up at school, he had everyone at his knees, except for one. He wanted to break Arthur, make him kiss his feet and beg Andy to forgive him for the mistake. He wanted that satisfaction of the elder crawling on his knees.

"Where is he? i can't get my revenge if he's not here, and his little toy keeps showing up as if nothing happened. Then again, he would always run away from him before he got a chance to do anything, it really didn't matter, he had nothing to say to him.

2 months went by and there was still no sign of Arthur, and at this point, Andy had just given up on the revenge and continued to enforce his rules throughout the school. But he was growing really bored of just having the power but no one to fight with, so he went around picking fights...though it wasn't the same.

He missed being able to fight Arthur. "You fuck. why aren't you here to fight me at least?" he said in an annoyed tone, he was about to head out when he saw Ricky running away and he became curious. "Now, where is he going? even if i hate him, he still needs to follow the rules." he said and he went after him.

He went up to the roof and he hid behind the door, he could hear a conversation and one of the voices sounded familiar. "Arthur?" he asked himself and was about to check but it looked like Ricky had confirmed his suspicions, "So he is here after all, the fucking prick couldn't even face me!" he gritted his teeth in anger.

He stepped out from behind the door and he blinked seeing the two struggle with one another, "What is going on? aren't those two a thing? why does it look like Ricky is trying to get away from him?" Andy was really confused but it didn't matter, he kept a safe distance from them and he watched the situation.

"Tch, it doesn't matter, he fucked someone else, nothing will change that." he said but he still felt a twinge in his heart when he said it. he looked over and saw them running and he noticed that Ricky had tripped and he was falling towards the edge of the school. "Hmph, serves him right." he said and he turned around and started to head downstairs, "That just means one more person out of my life."

"Now, if Arthur will man up and crawl to me, i can have my way with him, i am the one who controls everything, and Arthur will be just another thing i control, it will take a long time before i can forgive him for anything he's done." he said as he headed back to the main building.

I was wondering around town with my friends for about two months when I got an unexpected call from dad. He said that if I don't haul my ass back to classes, that he was gonna drop all financial support on me. I really didn't care, regardless. I was heartbroken. I didn't have to guts to face Andy after what happened.

I was also at fault because, I topped him afterwards. All in actuality, I was a dumbass in hindsight. It was partially my fault as well, the tug, the sucking that night, not once did I hear a word out of his mouth. If I was in my usually state of mind I would have realized that something was not right. But I didn't. I went with it and I blame myself.

I'm really sad that it had to turn out like this. I really don't know how to fix it.....and then one day, I got a call from the school counselor she said that after repetitively missing class straight for two months, I was gonna get expelled. She asked that I show up to school to sign the paperwork to officially withdraw before that happens, because after all I was still the head's son. So they wanted to do it under the radar to avoid unnecessary repercussions.

So I went back to school.

-fast forward to the present-

Shortly after I arrived, I was asked to sit and listen to her rants. Unbeknownst to me, my father was there as well. I got the beating of my life, but I was drained, so I didn't even bother to fight back. Because I was sad, because everything at the school reminded me about Andy.

I just needed a break. I went to my usual smoke place and there, I took in the rooftop sceneries; it was serene. Then, the next thing I knew, I heard Ricky's voice from behind me.

My blood immediately boiled. I blurted out, “You know, I've been thinking, my life is already screwed, if I go down, then I’m not gonna go alone," and I turned around.

The look of his face was enough to set me off. I couldn't control myself. My life was already screwed. I just didn't care anymore.

“Arthur?!” yelped Ricky, but before he could process anything else, I went after him. I grabbed him by his uniform and said, "We’re going together!”

He managed to spit in my face and I was taken aback, by the time I realized it he took off running towards the fire escape and I took off after him towards the fire escape at the side of the rooftop.

I managed to catch up to him. I grabbed the tail of his school uniform and the next thing I knew we both fell downwards. At the speed that were going, when we fell the momentum kept us going. We tumbled down the metal fire escape, hitting our heads on the metal bars at almost every flight landing.

After that, I blacked out.

Andy was walking down the hallway to go to the empty classroom he usually was at when he heard someone yelling from the end of the hallway, "Someone call the ambulance! Ricky and Arthur are hurt, i saw hit the ground!" he said and everyone heard, they all ran outside, passed Andy who was in shock.

"Arthur is hurt?? but...." he said and he looked down at the floor biting his lip, "I don't care! he deserves to get hurt!" he screamed to himself.

'Does he really?'

'Are you sure that he deserves to be hurt?'

"Yes, he does! He hurt me! so that means that he gets hurt too, and just as badly too!" he said and he grabbed his head, he bit his lip hard, he could hear everyone shrieking and he let his curiosity get the best of him. He walked over to the window and all he saw was Arthur, one the ground, there was blood around his head and Andy quickly stepped away from the window.

"No! i didn't want him to be hurt like that! I just....I just wanted him to be punished..." He said and he slowly made his way over to the crowd and he pushed his way through, no one said a word and just silently watched, waiting for whatever Andy was going to say.

he looked around at everyone, glaring at them, "Well?! what are you waiting for?! call an ambulance! are you that stupid!?" he said and one of the students picked out their phone and dialed 9-1-1, and told Andy that the paramedics would be coming soon.

He shrugged it off, he didn't want anyone to see him breaking so he kept his cold demeanor in front of them, he had their control and he wasn't going to lose it because he was showing weakness for someone like Arthur.

Within 10 minutes, the paramedics came and took Arthur and Ricky inside the van and drove away. Andy watched it drive away and he just stood there, soon enough, the other students left. He let out a sigh and he looked up from where Arthur and Ricky fell down. "I could have done something....but i was still so mad.....mad at ricky....and mad at arthur.... i didn't care.....and now, Arthur is in the hospital." he said to himself and he felt a tear roll down his face

"W-what? why? why am i crying?...i havent cried for so long.." he said and he chuckled as more tears fell down his face, "Stupid. stop crying." he was telling himself and he wiped his tears away and then headed to the bathroom to wash his face and then continue about his day.

"I can go check on him next time." he said and then went to the empty classroom where he used the bean bag sofa as his bed. he took his naps there on a regular basis since he grew bored of waiting around for something exciting to happen. he yawned and he laid down, "it's not...my problem"

He tried to convince himself as he drifted off to sleep.

The time the two got to the bottom level of the building both were covered in blood. Students and staff stood there stunned. People were screaming, "Call the paramedics, hurry!!"

"Andrew, do something," screamed Allen, "He's your boyfriend!" Andy stood there without a response and people started whispering, but Andy kept his cool. He stepped back and had a blank stare.

he looked around at everyone, glaring at them, "Well?! what are you waiting for?! call an ambulance! are you that stupid!?" he said and one of the students picked out their phone and dialed 9-1-1, and told Andy that the paramedics would be coming soon.

Andy was cold. He turned around and walked away. He was saddened by the incident, but didn't know what to do.

Within 10 minutes, the paramedics came and took Arthur and Ricky inside the van and drove away. Andy watched it drive away and he just stood there, soon enough, the other students left. He let out a sigh and he looked up from where Arthur and Ricky fell down. "I could have done something....but i was still so mad.....mad at ricky....and mad at arthur.... i didn't care.....and now, Arthur is in the hospital."

Andy was visibly shaken, "i....i...I should go see him now!"

Andy immediately call for a car and got to the hospital. When Andy got there, both were in in the ER and both were in critical condition.

Andy went over to one of the nurses, "Can I go in?" The nurse responded, "Are you family?" Andy shook his head and the nurse said, "Well then, no," and proceed running in the other direction, "Now....hurry."

Andy stay all night, no sign from either family ever showed up. It was peculiar. "Arthur," gasped Andy.

Andy was visible shaken up from the whole ordeal and he was the only one there.

Past midnight, around four in the morning, the doctor walked out of the operating room and said, "We couldn't save him and he was pronounce dead on the scene."

Andy was in the waiting room, sitting in the chairs that seemed to go on for like ever, and not once did he notice Arthur's family come to see him. "Maybe they weren't informed, or else they would be here already." he said and soon it was becoming late.

He fell asleep at his chair in a very uncomfortable position and he stirred in his sleep trying to find an easier spot to sleep.

Within a few hours, Andy felt someone nudging him and he groaned and woke up, "Hm? what is it?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes and he noticed that it was the doctor. he quickly got up and he looked at him wanting to know the results.

But oddly enough, the doctor looked very sad and he wasn't even looking directly at him, "What's wrong? tell me, is he all right? that's all i want to know." Andy said, he sounded desperate to know if Arthur was alive and well, but something in the doctor's face told him other wise.

"We couldn't save him and he was pronounce dead on the scene." the doctor said and he patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry" he said and he started to walk away.

"Dead on the scene?" He could feel his heart breaking, and his face heating up, and tears swelling up in his eyes. "N-No..he can't be....he's not....he can't..." he said and he ran over to where he was and found a body underneath a blanket, it was true...Arthur was dead.

"All this time...i hated him...resented him for what he did...and now...i can't even see him anymore..." he said and he ran out of the hospital and ran back home wanting to stay as far away as possible.

It was shortly after those first initial seconds of receiving the news that Andy couldn't breath. “What, he’s dead? i….i…...i didn't get a chance to say goodbye,” wailed Andy. “I...all I ever wanted was to be his equal. I wanted someone who understands me, like I understood me and vice versa.

We...we never got a chance to make up and get back together. I was su..suppose to..to have him beg for forgiveness.”

Andy immediately falls to the ground and huddled up in a fetal position at the doctor’s feet. The doctor stood there in silence.

“Doctor, you’re needed in room 202D,” said a nurse walking towards the doctor. “Nurse, please take care of him,” said the door as he walks away.

The nurse tapped on Andy, "..it's going to be alright." But he and didn't move, he just kept on crying.

-Andrew’s blood wrenching cries could be heard down the hall that day-

Around six in the morning Andrew was able to finally get up.

"All this time...i hated him...resented him for what he did...and now...i can't even see him anymore..." he said and he ran out of the hospital and ran back home wanting to stay as far away as possible.

It was about seven in the morning, when Arthur’s father showed up with two bodyguards wearing all black, “How is he doing doctor?”

“He was in crucial condition earlier, I had to give him an adrenaline shot in order to jump start the heart. It looks like he’ll make it. The chances are narrow, but there’s hope.”

“What did you say to the boy?”

“I said that he was dead sir.”

Arthur father gave a big sinister grin and turned his back towards the doctor, “Nice job. You did what I expected of you. How about the other boy?”

“I’m afraid he wasn't so lucky.”

Andy returned home, and he went up to his room. he went under his blanket and he stayed underneath, he gripped his pillow. "I can't believe he's gone...i won't get to see him anymore..." he said and he whimpered. He stayed home for the rest of the week, his grades were perfect enough so missing some school wouldn't affect him too much.

He didn't really leave his room either, the maids had to bring his food up to him, but even that took him a while to do. He also was forced to go outside once a day so he wouldn't rot away in the room. His father knew he hadn't been to school but he hadn't directly asked why, he just told him that he could go back when he's ready.

Andy nodded slowly and he went back to his room where he resumed the same routine he's been doing; crawling into bed and hiding under the covers. he had no reason to go anywhere, not the school or the dorms because there would be no Arthur waiting for him.

"Arthur you jerk, how could you die on me? i hated you for what happened but i still wanted you, and loved you. I wanted to see you come to me and beg me to forgive you, i wanted to see that you still cared about me." he said and he gripped the pillow more

"You couldn't even hold onto life for me." he whimpered again and he closed his eyes and fell asleep, softly crying. the news was still hard on him since Arthur was the only one for him, the only who could look at him and see past what everyone thought he was.

-several hours later-

Andy woke up with a groan, hearing his father knocking and he stepped inside, "Mind if we talk?" he asked and Andy shook his head, his father sat at his bed and he ruffled his hair.

"Do you want to tell me what's been going on?" he asked gently and Andy stayed quiet for a few seconds before he looked up at him

"Dad, I was in love with Arthur, the other co-founder's son, i really liked him and he really liked me, but then a problem happened with another boy and he ended up dying after he fell off the roof....i went to see if he was okay, but the doctor said that he died.....I didn't get the chance to say goodbye and he just left."

His father looked at him a bit concerned that he associated himself with that family and he petted his head, "So, you stayed home because of a boy?"

Andy nodded, "I'm sorry, it's not what i was raised to do, grades are important in this family."

"I'm glad you understand that, just know that eventually you will take over the family and we cannot have you be in distress over some boy. It's important that you prioritize your education over relationships."

Andy nodded again and his father stood up, "It's good you know, so I expect you in school tomorrow and make up everything you missed."

"Yes, father. All i have is my education." Andy said and then laid down to resume his sleep so he's fully energized, he was going to have to stop moping eventually, he couldn't moan over Arthur forever, he wished he could but his father wouldn't allow it.

Andrew stayed confined to his room even though his father requested that he goes to school the next day. It took a few days before he was able to enter the confines of the school, he knew that if he does, he would break down again.

"Dad, I was in love with Arthur, the other co-founder's son, i really liked him and he really liked me, but then a problem happened with another boy and he ended up dying after he fell off the roof....i went to see if he was okay, but the doctor said that he died.....I didn't get the chance to say goodbye and he just left."

Those words still haunts him every time he thinks about it and every time that he does, he couldn’t hold back the tears from his eyes and the sight of Arthur’s mangled body gave me nightmares.

He knew that he was at fault. He saw Arthur that day, before anything happened but didn’t do anything to stop the fight, he just walked away.

How could one carry such a heavy burden?

Unbeknownst to Andy, Arthur was still alive and remained in critical condition, although his heart was stabilized days before, his brain activities were another different story.

BAM! Fist to the table!

“How did you let it get this far!?” shouted Arthur’s father to the school counselor, “You were supposed to look after him, notified me of anything that was peculiar! But you didn’t!

This is outright blasphemy!!! Sleeping with the other head’s son, are you fucking kidding me?! You didn’t feel like this was critical enough to tell me?! It was already one thing that he diminished my reputation to the school counsel, by skipping classes and getting held back a year, but he’s also sleeping with the other head’s son and to top it off you allowed them to stay in the same dormitory quarters?! Are you kidding me?!

You also forgot to mention that he got in a fight with Ricky days before he died!! How am I gonna go in clean-up mode after this?! If this get’s out to the local community? What about my position at the school?! My reputation!?

Do you even have a brain!? Why did I even hire you? What do you think would happened when news get out that one student had died, on school grounds? Just days before I plan to run for vice chairman?”

The school counselor remained silent, she was visibly shaken, and anyone would be.

“Take care of it!! I don’t want to have to repeat myself” shouted Arthur’s father as he left the office, slamming the door on his way out.

Andy walked back onto school grounds, his head hung low, he really didn't want to be here and be reminded that he killed Arthur. when he came upon the hallway that lead to the roof, he froze and he turned around, deciding to take the long way to class.

Once he arrived, everyone was whispering, most likely about him showing up to school. he sat down at his desk and he put his headphones in until the teacher arrived, and then he began his day of listening to the teachers do their things. After each class, he would ask for the homework he missed, and headed to an empty classroom during study hall to get them done.

"And i was going to help Arthur study so he can get his grades up...he won't be ale to do that now....i should have stopped the fight...i should have done something...but i let my pride and anger get the best of me." he mumbled as he worked on the problems

As he was working, he heard the door opening and he looked up to see that Allen had come in. "I bet you want to yell at me now don't you? you hate me now for what happened?" he said but Allen remained quiet.

"I saw them...i saw them fighting...but i just walked away, how was i supposed to know that they would end up dead?? how?? i'm not psychic.." Andy said and he was on the verge of crying again, and he didn't try to hide it, he looked to Allen and he approached him.

"Hit me, punch me, do anything...i deserve it, i deserve all the hate and pain...do it, please...." Andy said and he gripped Allen's shirt and he looked at him desperately, "You can even have your way with me if you want, i don't care anymore." he said and he turned around

"That's right, what's the point now, if Arthur is gone? i'm only here because of my father, i didn't want to come, i wanted to stay home for the rest of my life and rot away." he said and he looked down at the table, finally Allen spoke.

"How about you stop being so pathetic? yes, you saw them fight, did you know something would go terribly wrong? No, you didn't, anyone could've gone up there, saw the fight, and then not know what could happen. So stop acting as if you're the one to blame!"

"If anyone is at fault, it's Ricky, if he didn't get himself involved with Arthur, none of this would have happened, if he didn't fuck Arthur, you wouldn't have turned into a dictator, Arthur would have still come to school to see you, and most importantly, they wouldn't have died."

"So quit being a brat, and a baby, i don't know what Arthur saw in you, but wherever he is, he's watching you right now, and honestly, i don't think he would like what he sees. I know I don't, the least you can do is take the knowledge of what happened and move on, know that something like this could have been prevented but you aren't to blame. That's all i wanted to say."

Allen said and he left the room, Andy looked at him dumbfounded...he had a point, anyone would have witnessed the fight, not just him. someone else would think they are at fault but they aren't, and he shouldn't beat himself up for it.

He sat down again and resumed his work with more determination, "don't worry, Arthur, i won't be a baby anymore, and wherever you are, know that i'm okay." he said to himself. unknowing to him, Allen was still outside the door and he smiled.

"That should ease him up a bit, even if i don't like the kid, he's still a person with feelings, dictator or not." he said and then headed out to visit Ricky at his grave, the funeral was the previous day but Allen felt he should visit Ricky so he wouldn't feel lonely.

"Hey buddy, you know, this is on you, if you hadn't messed with Arthur while he slept, you would be alive right now, but i guess you got what you wanted. I saw Andy today, he was a total mess, he was even asking me to beat him up because he felt the death of Arthur was his fault.

I wanted to hit him, to do a lot of things to him, but i couldn't bring myself to do it, he was broken. i couldn't just give him what he thought he needed. so, i gave him a talk, he should be doing fine now. As for you, i wish i could give you the beating of a lifetime, what the heck were you thinking?? if you didn't fuck him, none of this would have happened.

Anyways, i better get going, i will be back tomorrow~" he said and he stood up and returned to school to finish the rest of his classes, once done, he returned to the dorms. he had set up Ricky's picture by his old bed so it would be like he was still there.

"you idiot. you were lusting after Arthur, when i was the one next to you the whole time.." Allen said with a small frown.