*Private RP with MayaUtako09* We don't need love to fuck. (don't ask) 18+

maknaehariiex27

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Oh, Emma you're so good tonight," moans Arthur. As Arthur is fucking Emma, he slips between reality and his twisted delusional world, "That little shit, I'm gonna get him!"

"Too bad, for the servants of this house. They would have to clean up the mess that he caused in my first bedroom. Damn, I don't have a place to sleep tonight. I hate the second room, it's to ugly! Maybe I should go rent a hotel room tonight?" (Unbeknownst to him that Andy just tore up his second bedroom as well). ^^

As the two continue to play, the night was coming to an end. "Hey Emma, I guess you should go before the house servants sees you and your parents would be worried," said Arthur. Emma still half awake and asleep looked up and said, "Yeah, you're probably right."

Arthur proceeds to sneak Emma out of the house. "Hey Emma, you were good today," said Arthur.

"Now back to that little shit! What should I do with him? Hum, I know that he is still locked in my room. Hum, he's probably asleep right now. I'll just sneak back into the room and gag him," grinned Arthur uncontrollably.

Arthur walks back upstairs and slowly begin to unlock the doors. He proceeds to peek in, "Yes, he's sleeping. Now, let the games begin!"

Arthur slowly creep over to Andy. "Good. He's knocked out cold. Time to tie him up and gag him again!"

Arthur slowly ties up Andy's wrists and on the floor he found another tie. "Well, haha, that little shit tore up my room. Good for him. Thanks to this I got this tie to gag him with," laughed Arthur.

"Now, where is my knockout gas? Hum, I think it's over there. Hum, I see it! I can't have you waking up in the middle of my game, now can I Andy?"

Arthur proceeds to spray knockout gas on the sleeping Andy.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maknaehariiex27

• itsapanda16

"Sheesh, how long does sex even last anyway? I didn't think it would be so long." Andy grumbled since it was boring in the room by himself. Arthur wasn't in the room to fight him so he had nothing to do. he took out his phone and took pictures of everything he had written down and saved it. he put his phone away again and looked outside the window to watch the sun go down slowly, it had been an eventful day for him, and it wasn't one he was likely to forget any time soon.

he watched the birds fly by the window and the wind blowing, he sighed thinking it was a pretty sight but he knew it would have been much prettier back in his own room. He wasn't into the decor style that Arthur seemed to have and just being in it made him annoyed and want to vomit, he turned around from the window and went back to reading the book once more, it was his second time reading through it, there was nothing else for him to read.

Soon the sun set and Andy was getting tired and sleepy, he set the book away and he laid down on the floor. night settled in nicely as he felt his eyes getting heavier. "So sleepy..." he mumbled as he fell asleep. The floor wasn't comfortable, but he didn't want to spend time fixing everything again, so he just settled for the cold floor, he managed to make himself comfy and he soon fell asleep.

Unknown to him, Arthur had just come back to the room and he tied him up once more. The elder sprayed knock out gas on him and then gagged him, Andy didn't stir or show any signs of movement showing that he was knocked out and there was no way he would be waking up soon.

"A piece of cake. If you think you could take me on as you are now, you're a million years too early," laughed Arthur.

"What should I do with him? He's probably gonna be out for a few hours. Maybe I should take him back to the dormitories? No, you know what would be even better? Renting a hotel room!"

Arthur held Andy up like a baby and carried him downstairs, "See, when you're like this, you're so cute, but when you're awake I just want to cut your throat out.

"I'll just carry him out to the car, it's not like anyone is awake to see us. Too bad for him, this dormitory building belongs to me and his is on the other side of campus and here, I own this part of school," laughed Arthur.

"What should I do with this little shit when I get to the hotel? He's gonna be out cold and fucking him, won't be as good. I like to see my victim scream and beg for forgiveness." -evil aura-

"I guess it couldn't be helped. I'll see what happens when I get there."

Arthur lay Andy on the passenger side of the car and pulled the seat back for him as well, "It's like we're going on our honeymoon, except he's going to hell with me."

"Okay, let's head out before sunrise. I can't wait to see his twisted face when he wakes up gagged in a hotel room with me."

Andy was unaware of what was going on around him or what Arthur was planning to do. As far as he knew, he was still asleep in the room. He was dreaming now, back at home where he had control of his life before he had to go to a private school.

Sure his father co-founded the school and that's all he was known for and his personality from the first year never really got him any attention. he was rather quiet and kept to himself, up until someone tried to play a prank on him and he lost his temper.

It was then that he knew that he could and can be whoever he liked, and he enjoyed acting out, he didn't care that his personality made people hate him. He wanted to be recognize for something other than his father, and it went well until he discovered that there was another student that everyone talked about.

"Arthur is so nice~~"

"he's so dreamy~

" i know~"

"Nothing like that Andy kid~"

"Eww"

"I think he's cute~"

"You have a point, he is cute"

"But he just has a bad attitude."

He heard all those words around him, and it ticked him off, he never once heard of 'Andy' and now he was hearing about him everywhere he went. It sickened him, he just wanted to get rid of him, so he could rule, but he never got his chance. The kid had a habit of skipping classes a lot and every class that Andy seemed to be in, Arthur was in it too.

Eventually he forgot about his desire to snap at Arthur for taking his thunder, he went back to his usual days of bossing people around and making sure they knew who he was. Now fast forward to the day he met Arthur, in the classroom with the two yelling at each other, sounding like two wolves fighting for dominance.

Andy wouldn't say this, but he enjoyed a good verbal fight, more specifically being verbally abused by someone, and Arthur was filling that role nicely. Each time Arthur yelled at him or called him something cruel, his heart would race. He wanted more, so he continued to egg him on, until he was now cuffed to a bed.

He wanted more to happen, Andy wanted Arthur to have his way with him and insult him while he did it, degrade his self worth. But he wasn't about to say it directly, he would rather continue their game of cat and mouse than ever admit that he wanted him.

Shortly after departing with Andy in tow. Arthur sat there at the side of the road thinking to himself, "How did I let it get this far? Damn it. I just wanted to talk to him, but that superiority complex of his that day, drove me mad. I just lost it. I didn't mean to take it this far. What the fuck am I doing? Dad is gonna kill me if he found out that I abducted the other head's son. Damn, I'm in some deep shit. Yeah, fucking around like this is fun, but there are consequences as well. Fuck!"

Arthur got back in the car and drove to the nearest hotel. Once they got there, "A room please." Clerk: "Sure, one night or two sir?" "One."

"Looks like I'm all checked in now. I wonder how I'm gonna carry him upstairs with me? Maybe, I should stuff him in a bag or something?"

-Sigh-

"I got it. I should wrap him up in one of those bed covers upstairs. If people sees us, they will think that he was sleeping or sick or whatever. Yeah, that will work," grinned Arthur.

Arthur runs upstairs and grabs the covers and went back to the car. When Arthur got there, Andy was still unconscious, "Good, this makes it a whole lot easier."

Arthur proceeds to carry Andy up to their room. "Hum, he's actually really cute being in this state. If only that fuck, accepted me, then I wouldn't have to go through with this crap.

Arthur gently lay him on the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He suddenly hears a ring, "What's that," and steps out of the shower, grabbing the bathrobe behind him. "Shit, it's his phone." Arthur dug in his pocket and found the phone, it's his dad! Damn it," and he hits ignore. With the phone in hand, Arthur sat on the bed and looked through the phone, "What the fuck!! This shit took photos of that fucking notebook!" He turns over to look at Andy who is still asleep, "I'm so pissed right now, I wanna punch him!"

Shuffling through the photos, Arthur deleted them all. "If he has these pictures, then he must have the actually notebook in his pocket somewhere." He the proceeds to look in all of his pockets. "BINGO, the little shit think he got this one, doesn't he," laughed Arthur, "You never learn your lesson, I'm always one step ahead."

"I wonder what I should do to him, when he comes to? Should I torture him or just fuck him and get it over with? He did disturb my alone time with Emma...it's only right to have him pay up, after all," laughed Arthur after situating himself on the bed.

"It can't be helped, I guess I'll just have to strip him myself," and Arthur starts taking off all of his clothes. "Damn, this one sided attraction is making me do stuff that I don't normally do. Fuck! But before I do anything else, I need to dispose of that notebook." He heads over to the nightstand, "It couldn't be helped. I have to flush you down to toilet."

-sigh-

"What time is it? Damn it's already 5 in the morning and I barely slept at all thanks to him and Emma. Damn....and we have class first thing in the morning, said Arthur as he head over to the bed. "I guess it wouldn't hurt sleeping next to him naked. (note: Arthur is still in the bathrobe).

Shortly afterwards Arthur fell asleep with Andy in his arms.

Andy woke up in the morning, his head feeling dizzy, he tried to move but he found that he was tied up and he had a gag in his mouth. He squirmed around and ended up falling off the bed, groaning in pain, he spit the gag out. He propped himself off and took a good look where he was and he blinked.

"What the---? Where am i???" He said and he turned around and he noticed the other on the bed with him and his face reddened, the other was just in his bathrobe. he looked down at himself and found that he was naked. His face darkening in embarrassment, he ran to the bathroom and he closed the door.

"Did that bastard do what i think he did?? if he did----" he gasped and got angry, "if he fucking touched me, i am going to kill him!" he yelled and he ran back out and he kicked the other in the stomach. "Wake up you fucker! you have some explaining to do!" he shrieked

"Tell me what the hell happened last night! Did you touch me!? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING LOVER! AND I WOULD BE DAMNED IF I EVER LET YOU DO ANYTHING WITH ME!" he yelled and panted even though it wasn't completely true, he was hopeful that the other had his way with him while he was asleep, he wanted to enjoy the idea that he was violated without his permission.

He actually liked the elder person, he was obsessed with giving him a piece of his mind that day, but now he was obsessed with the other doing what he pleased with him, and in turn himself doing what he wanted with him. He wanted the two of them to use each other in many ways possible, it wasn't love, he didn't want that, he was just attracted, he liked him...no he yearned for him.

But after everything that happened, he wasn't about to say something stupid to him, the elder was right, he could have anyone and he made it clear that he didn't want him in any way. he glared at him waiting for an answer, he was getting cold, so he went over and he grabbed a blanket and awkwardly put it around him and he looked back at him.

"Why are we here? what do you want?"

"What's this? Shit. I'm so sleepy." "Can you leave me alone?! I'm trying to get some sleep here, you fucking know what time it is? We have class in about 1 hour, just shut up and get back in bed with me! Here, let me untie you. You can do what you want. Just let me sleep."

Arthur immediately grabs the covers and rolled around, "Go shower or something."

"What the fuck, why did I have to untie him? Oh right, I want him to make the move this time. The settings right and so is the mood," grinned Arthur.

"Actually, when I think about it, I'm done with this stupid game and I just want to fuck him already. I've been attracted to this ass for a while now and it's just now that we got the chance to talk, but I'm not gonna jeopardize my pride again and ask him to. So whatever! If he doesn't make this move, I'm just gonna have to approach playing hardball another way and move on to my next prey."

"Sex is fun only when you have to work for it."

Andy listened as the other didn't even try to answer his questions. he huffed in annoyance, "At least answer my questions asshole." he said and he rubbed his wrists, soothing the pain and the marks that had made themselves noticeable on his skin.

He looked over at the elder who was under the blankets and he scoffed, who was he to hide himself under those blankets? he walked over and he yanked the sheets off of him, "Stop hiding." he said and he sat on top of him, biting his lip.

He wanted to do so much, the two were alone, in a hotel, and both were naked, anything could really happen now. he hesitated for a moment thinking that if he acted, he would be admitting defeat and the other would win their game. but he didn't really care about that situation now, he quickly pin the elder's arms beside his head and he leaned down and smashed their lips together.

He preyed his lips open and he stuck his tongue in his mouth and he rubbed their tongues together, he wanted to be the dominant one now, and he was going to get it. he sucked on his tongue hard and he grinded their lower bodies together sensually.

Laughing to himself, "Got it. It's a miracle that he actually caved in first. I'm actually surprise."

Arthur begins laughing out loud, "You little shit, you wanted to do me this entire time didn't you?! Well, it's too late now," as Arthur gets up, he pushes Andy off of him.

"You know we have class in 30 minutes don't you? You do know that between you and me, we have messed a lot of days already. Just between me and you, I'm not gonna get held back again," said Arthur as he gets up and headed towards the bathroom. "Get dress, we're leaving in 10 minutes! I'm gonna take you with me."

Andy sits up dumbfounded and speechless.

Closing the bathroom door behind him, Arthur heads towards the mirror and laughed at his reflection and said, "I always come out on top. Now, what should I do with him during lunch time? I wonder where's a good place to fuck him," as he gets in the shower.

The two gets ready and head out the door. "Here's your phone. I deleted all of that crap that you had on me and oh yeah, your father called you last night. You should call him back to let him know that you are okay. When we get to school, I don't know you and you don't know me! Got that?! I'm still the class' favorite, so don't go fucking that up. It took me years to get to where I'm at and I have earned that place on the throne of the school. Oh, when you see Emma tell her that you found her notebook about you and were reading it, and that you were considering of using it to blackmail me," laughing sadistically.

He then leans over to Andy and whisper in his ear, "You still have to turn me on, before I fuck you."

Andy's eye twitched in anger. 'I can't believe i fell for that!!! idiot! now he has more on me! aaaaaahhhhhh!! what the hell is wrong with me????!!!' he cursed himself in his head and he got up and he punched the pillows since he couldn't really damage a hotel room

After the other came out of the bathroom, Andy grabbed a towel and stormed on in and he locked the door, "This is the last time, I let him get the best of me." he said to himself and he went under the shower head and cleaned himself off and he brushed his teeth and tongue wanting to get that horrible taste out of his mouth.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" he cursed himself more and more until he was all done and he left the bathroom after drying himself off and he got dressed. He didn't speak a word to Arthur, he was already humiliated enough, and the fact that he made a move on him first, meant that, the elder can say or do anything to destroy him.

They both left the room and headed into the elevator, Andy staying on one side until they reached the lobby and then headed out to the parking lot, where he sat in the back seat. He got his phone back from the other male but he didn't care that the pictures he had were deleted, he just wanted to get to school and get the day over with so he can go home and rest.

He called his dad as they were headed to the campus and he let him know that he was okay, he was just with his friend, even though Arthur was the devil right now. he told him, he would come home and greet him and have dinner and then hung up, he put his phone away and then he sighed and looked out the window, watching the buildings go buy.

"Go find another thing to play with. You're no fun anymore." Andy said, happy to know that they don't have to act as if they were now best buddies in school or anything, they can just be complete strangers to each other. Once they arrived, he got out of the car and he headed inside and over to the classroom, as per usual, on the way there, everyone would whisper things about him.

It didn't bother him before, and it didn't today, he walked into class and he took his seat and then he put his headphones in and listened to music. "Tch. so much for that attraction. he was just a fucking asshole who thought he was all talk, I can't believe i almost considered doing anything....with him

He gritted his teeth in annoyance, if this were a cartoon, one would be able to see the dark cloud above Andy's head and the small flicker of flames that were surrounding him. "I need to get back at him.....He's not Mr. perfect, he can't control me! he makes me so mad!!! aaaaahhhhhh!!!!" he said in his head, and he was about to ditch class but the teacher arrived so he had to stay.

'Keep your cool. focus on grades first and then murdering that jerk later' he said and started taking notes just like he normally would be doing. He managed to stay calm since he was distracted but as soon as class was over, his anger came back and he got up from his seat and went over to his locker. he unlocked it and grabbed his stuff for the next few classes and then headed off.

That was until he saw the devil in question and this time, the small flames were now pretty much surrounding him now, his blood was boiling so much that he wanted to snap at him, but he just took a deep breath and he decided to take a different route to class instead.

"I can deal with him later." he mumbled to himself

When they got to school Andy stormed out of the car and went straight into the building without saying a word to him. “Hehe...it couldn't be helped. That stubborn attitude of his is what attracted me to him. I'll just leave him alone, to blow off some steam,” laughed Arthur.

“I wonder if he would cave in a second time? Probably not, when I think about it. That kid has pride. Now, onto the next plan. What was it again? Oh yeah…,” grinned Arthur, "I must find his limits and push it."

It was the same typical day, Arthur headed to class and all of the females students would greet him and hover around him, trying to get his attention. "Ahh, ladies there's enough of me to go around. And Lily, don't think I forgot about you!" said Arthur as he stands up to kiss her.

While thinking, “They’re too bothersome, sex is no fun when it falls on your lap like this! It's only fun when you have to work for it. These horny school girls just pisses me off. I only keep them on standby when I’m bored. I've grown to like fucking guys more than I do girls anyways and Andy is no exception."

-sigh-

That attitude of his always clashes with mines, but that’s what so fun about our little game of cat and mouse. Watching him piss on himself is really entertaining, if I must say so myself. I wonder what would happen if I ask one of those guys out over there? The one that sits next to him in class? Would that stir up his emotions? After all, he did want to fuck me....then does that mean he likes me? Hum... No, it can’t be, I probably turned him on when he saw me naked. After all, I do have a god’s temple.” -sigh-

"Sometimes, it amazes me that I could have anyone I want, but I always go for pricks like him. Anyways, I’m deprive of a fuck buddy, if he doesn't want to fuck me today, then, I guess I’ll go find someone else to fill in the void until he comes around...I don’t think that guy sitting next to him would suffice. I need someone who has it all...the package and the attitude.”

"We'll see how this goes," said Arthur as get gets up from his desk and walks over to where Andy is sitting. He gets down and says, "Hey would you wanna come over my place tonight? I need a fuck buddy," to the guy sitting next to Andy.

The guy immediately went red in the face and says, "Yes!" Arthur's thinking, "Bingo," and looks over to Andy with a mocking look. As he gets up he leans in and whispers in Andy's ear, "You choose, do you want me to fuck him or you tonight? You decide."

Andy was busy taking notes in class, he could hear all the squeals of all the girls throwing themselves at Arthur and it just pissed him off. "Tch, fucking asshole. Treat me like that, now flaunt that you have the attention of every girl in the class??? fuck you." he said in his head as he continued to hear them squeal and Arthur act like some fucking prince charming.

When it was over, he sighed in relief but it wasn't until Arthur came up to the front where he sat and he spoke to the guy next to him. "Hey would you wanna come over my place tonight? I need a fuck buddy," Andy broke his pencil in half as he wrote and he gritted his teeth

'oh, he did not just do that! i am going to murder him!!!' he yelled in his head and he was about to tell him off, when Arthur turned to him and he whispered in his ear. Andy's eyes widened and his heart sank just a bit. he wanted to tell him not to do anything with anyone else, that Arthur was only his.

But it would mean losing again, and not only to him but he could end up blurting it out to the whole class, making his life a living hell. He wasn't about to lose his reputation over something so petty so he simply ignored what he had to say and he turned around.

he bit his lip and he put his headphones back on, trying to drown out the other's existence for the next few minutes. He just wanted the lunch bell to ring so he can go off and eat his lunch in peace, he was thinking of eating in one of the spare rooms that no one seemed to use. It would give him some alone time to re-think his ideas and just not have to deal with anyone.

Arthur was one of them, the game wasn't even fun for him anymore. It was fine up until he caved in at the hotel and he kissed him and now the other was using that against him and trying to provoke him with someone else.

Lunch time rolled by fast and he quickly got his stuff and ran to the cafeteria to get his lunch and then he went over to the room and he sat down, he smiled and he started to eat. It felt good, nice lunch, peace, quiet, and no Arthur, he wondered if his life would be better if he didn't get himself into this mess with some spawn of satan.

"Yeah, it would be better without him around. Who cares what he does? I don't, he can fuck whoever, it's none of my concern." he said and he ate his food, "I don't need him, he's not even that great, not even attractive, or manly, or sadistic, or appealing in any way."

He continued to spout everything he could think of, knowing full well that Arthur was everything he wanted, he didn't want Arthur to fuck someone else, he didn't want someone else to have Arthur's attention, he didn't want Arthur to be looking at anyone else.

'ugh, i sound like his girlfriend or something.'

'it can't be helped really, he knows that i want him, but now instead of rejecting me, he's using my feelings against me, toying with me, he's such a jerk, why do i even bother?'

'he can just move onto someone else and let me be, i can stay with my one sided attraction to him and just pretend that he only sees me....well, that can only happen if i dream about it....or if i pleasure myself....'

He blushed at the idea of having to masturbate about the thought of Arthur looking at him and he screamed in his hand and he quickly finished his food, "Okay! pull yourself together!" he said and he went over to the wall and he started hitting himself repeatedly to help him stop thinking about it.

"It's only a crush....why am i letting it get to me...??" he asked himself in a whisper

Surprised, “It looks like he’s too proud to ever take that bait again. Maybe, I should have let him do what he wanted? Crap! My pride had to get in the way of this shit’s ignorance. Shit! Well, whatever! I could have any fuck buddy I want! Why does it have to be him!”

The bell rang and the class proceeded to leave for lunch. “I didn’t bring shit, to eat again today. I wonder who would share their lunch with me again,” said Arthur with an arrogant mumble underneath his breath.

“Hey Arthur do you want to eat with us,” giggled the girls in the corner of the room.

“No thanks girls, I have to be somewhere else today. How about tomorrow,” smiled Arthur charmingly.

“Well whatever, I don’t want to be in here anymore. All of these horny school girls trying to get in my pants are making me sick. The stench of this room as well. The fuck! Whatever! I don’t want to eat anymore, looking at them makes me sick,” and he got up and left.

While walking the halls, “I wonder where’s Andy? As soon as that bell rung he ran out of the room before I could even get a chance to see where he went.”

Arthur passed by the band room he saw Andy sitting in there alone and laughed, “Poor Andy, it looks like he doesn’t have any friends. I guess it couldn’t be helped, this would be the best time to persuade him to fuck me tonight,” blushed Arthur.

But, before Arthur could enter the room, he saw two guys peeking from the other door, “What the fuck are they doing? They’re staring at Andy? Well, whatever it couldn’t be helped. If they overheard our conversation, I would be doomed wanting to sleep with that loser. I’m on top of the throne damn it and fucking him, would take a big hit towards my reputation! Plus, Andy just pisses me off. Guess, I’m just gonna go upstairs for a smoke again before classes. I need to vent. The past two days, were hell. That little shit, fucked up my perfect routine and I’m having an anxiety attack. I need alcohol. Damn. I didn’t bring shit.”

Pulling out a box of cigarettes and looking for the lighter, “I didn’t even bring a lighter! Fuck this shit!”

Suddenly, there was a loud boom, “What the hell was that?!” In the split second he turned around and saw one of the two guys on top Andy and the other one pinning him down. The guy that was on top, was ripping off his clothes and unbuttoning Andy’s shirt, “What the hell are they doing?!”

“We can’t do this here,” one of them said. “Yeah, where should we do it?” “The bathroom.” “No, the bathroom gets busy. I have a better idea, how about the storage room? It’s across the hall anyways,” said one of the guys.

Stunned, Arthur stood there and didn’t move, “What should I do? I can’t help him or else it would tarnish my reputation for helping out a motherfucker like this! The fuck should I do?! Damn and I needed a smoke too, my head is killing me, because that bastard kept me awake all night! Damn it!”

Hesitant to do anything, Arthur stood there and watched the two drag Andy into the next room.

Andy was finished eating, he threw his food away and was about to leave when two boys he's never seen entered the room. he sighed, "I'm about to leave, you can use the room afterwards." he said to them, he was tired and he didn't have the energy to yell at them or anything.

"It's fine, we wanted to talk to you." one of them said and Andy blinked, "With me?" he said and they nodded, they approached him and he blinked some more, he felt like there was something wrong. "Yeah, we can talk later, I'm not in the mood." he said and began to leave but one of them grabbed his arm.

"Sorry, no can do~" they said and before he knew it, Andy was thrown onto the floor, before he could get up, the shorter one of the two pinned his arms down, while the other sat on top of him. Andy's eyes widened as the other was ripping his clothes off, he tried to squirm away but it was no use, he wasn't strong enough to do move them off.

“We can’t do this here,” one of them said. “Yeah, where should we do it?” “The bathroom.” “No, the bathroom gets busy. I have a better idea, how about the storage room? It’s across the hall anyways,” said one of the guys.

Andy's eyes widened in horror and he squirmed more as they dragged him out of the room, he already knew what they were going to do with him and it scared him. Sure, he liked the idea of this happening but he didn't want them...he wanted Arthur...He wanted Arthur to be the one to eventually have his way. He tried to scream but the one holding his arms covered his mouth up.

Andy's heart was racing and his eyes were beginning to water, this was scary, even worse than his near-death experience. When the three were in the storage room, the one who undid his clothes looked at him and he started to laugh. "Omg! look at this! Mr. I think I'm so cool is about to cry! the fuck is that?" he said and the other one smirked

"Maybe he's a virgin~" he said and the taller one smirked

"Oh really? That's even more fun and pathetic~"

He grinned evily and he grabbed a hold of Andy's pants and started to undo the buttons, when he managed to get them off, he reached for his boxers and that's when Andy started to scream and squirm. "L-LET ME GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" he stuttered a bit with his words and the two boys just laughed at him.

"No can do~! This is what you get, everyone is tired of you~ so we're here to teach you a lesson." the taller one said and he nodded to his friend, the other gagged Andy, which just made him panic more. he was then pinned down and his boxers were ripped off and then his dick was being messed with.

Andy started tearing up, he didn't want it, it felt disgusting. He tried to kick the other but his legs were pinned down as well and he couldn't move, more tears escaped his eyes.

'N-No...please...no....leave me alone....A-Arthur....Arthur help me....' he thought in his head as they were touching him all over while they insulted him, calling him horrible names. he just wanted to disappear...he didn't want to be there...he just wanted to stay in his room..

'I just wanted someone to acknowledge me....now i'm gonna be raped....Arthur knows who i am....just me...but no one else wants to....I want him...I want him to hold me....'

He said to himself, and he was snapped out of his thinking when he felt something poking at his entrance, he looked down and he started to panic and he squirmed around more, he moved the gag around until he got it off and he screamed, "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!"

He just wanted someone to get him out of there, anyone.. he didn't care who...he would even be happy if it was Arthur.

Arthur turned around to the wall and fell forward. “Crap,” and punched the wall with his fist. “The fuck, why do I always get myself in these kinds of situation?! Oh man, I’m not about to be someone’s knight in shining armour. The fuck, this isn’t an anime….it’s real life….damn it!!!”

Arthur could hear the muffled screams in the room, he heard desks and chairs moving around. Anyone who walked by would know that it’s some sort of struggle, that’s going down in that room.

“Should I help him? Shit. I know what they’re planning to do with him and he’s mines. I've been fantasizing about him for the past fucking year. Am I really gonna let those bastard fuck him before I could?! Shit, but I have a reputation to uphold at this school. I’m the ladies man and I could sleep with anyone I wanted….why does it have to be that one?! He’s the first person to ever turn down my sex request….but that’s what I like about him, the arrogant, ignorant fool who wouldn't stop talking back to me. The little shit who is a millions years too early to take me on….but he’s also the one I have feelings for! Would it be okay to turn a blind eye on this?”

-sigh-

“Yes… I can’t intrude, they know who I am. I can’t risk it….maybe someone else will walk by and hear his screams? Yeah, that’s right, if someone walks by they could stop them for me. God, I need a cigarette right about now.

Arthur falls back on the wall and falls to the ground, his hands are over his head and he head leaning against his knees. “Is it okay to walk away like nothing happened? Would I really be okay with this? He’s still a virgin and I was supposed to take it away from him.”

Andy started to cry, the two just laughing at him. One of them pulled out a camera and started recording him. "Say cheese you little bitch, look at the fucking camera!" he said and he slapped Andy, "Not so tough now are we?" he mocked and he turned to his friend.

The taller boy nodded and without a single warning, he pushed his cock all the way in. Andy screamed in pain, his body shaking as his face was stained with his tears. his hole stretching painfully around the other boy, his lower body twitching as it attempted to get used to the intruder.

'he.....he's inside....why....? why did this happen....?' he thought to himself as the elder started thrusting into him, the pain still being there and he whimpered in pain, he tried to move away but he was held down. "Sorry your highness~ but we can't let you go until you get your punishment." the boy with the camera said mockingly and Andy tried to plead with them.

"Oh look~ he's trying to plead with us~ should we stop and let him go?" the taller asked and the camera boy shrugged, "It wouldn't be fair to just let him go, everyone wants to see him suffer." the camera boy said and Andy's heart sank.

'Everyone wants to see me suffer....they all hate me...they hate me enough to let someone rape me....no one will come for me.... i'm really alone....' he thought to himself, up until now, it didn't matter if no one would befriended him, he was fine with it, he thought friends were useless. But now..he's in trouble and everyone would rather see him get hurt than offer a helping hand.

His eyes clouded over and his whimpers stopped, he realized that it didn't matter if he cried or called for help. no one would come so there was no point, he could at least not give these two the satisfaction of watching him break. 'I don't care anymore....just get it over with...

The two looked at Andy who suddenly got quiet and they started laughing seeing the look in his eyes, "Looks like he understands the situation! You now know that no one will come right? No one here likes you, it doesn't matter what we do to you!" they said but Andy didn't react, his crying had stopped all that was left was his now red eyes from all the crying, and the tear stains.

'I need help'

'Won't anyone help me?'

'Am i really that hated?'

'Was it so wrong for me to act out?'

'Arthur.....'

As Arthur was sitting there against the wall he could hear Andy’s muffled screams until he could no longer hear them anymore. He clenched his fists and pound on the floor. “The fuck, I love that bastard,” as he gritted his teeth.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

“I’m not gonna let anyone touch him! He’s mine and only mine. The fuck!!” as he gets up running down the hall towards the storage room.

What he saw, stunned him, one of the guys was on top of Andy naked and thrusting into him and the other was filming it. Arthur was enraged he grabbed the nearest chair and smashed it on top of one of the guys head. Immediately, he fell over and the one that has Andy pinned down….Arthur got in closer, shocked and not knowing what hit the other one, he turns around to see Arthur. Arthur’s eyes were burning with fiery, “Oh shit. W...wha….what you did that for?!”

Arthur ran up, and grab him by his shirt’s collar, “Fuck you!! I’m gonna kill both of you!” And Arthurs threw him and the floor and begins choking him, tears in his eyes, he begins screaming, “Andy’s mine, he’s mine, who the fuck do you think you are, he’s mine, he’s mine. I was supposed to fuck him, not you!”

The guy that was on the ground was going back between consciousness and blacking out. Arthur turn over to see Andy laying there crying and this enraged him, he loosened his grip and beging punching him. He leans in and say, “I’ll tell you one thing, I don’t fucking cares what happens to me, but if anyone touches Andy, I will make sure that you’re dead and I will personally do it myself!” Arthur slowly gets up and sighed. “Calm down. For a second there, I really thought I wouldn’t be able to stop!”

-Sigh-

-Whew-

-Calm the fuck down-

He walks over to Andy, took of his uniform and wrapped Andy up in it. He held Andy, holding him and then begins to tear up, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know what to do. I pride myself over anything I do and I let it get this far! I’m so sorry.”

He proceeds to carry Andy out of the room, “Fuck this, we’re leaving.” Before he left he turned around and looked the those two guys, one was on the ground, huddled up in a fetal position with his arms around his head. The pain he was experiencing from getting hit behind with a chair made Arthur grinned and the other still shaken with a bruise to the eye, he says, “You’re fucking lucky that I wasn’t in my usual state of mind or else I would have killed the both of you!”

Arthur left with Andy in his arms and in one of his hand he held the video camera, “Good thing I remember to grab this before we left.” He smirks, “You’re a fucking millions years to early to get over me,” sneered Arthur.

They got to the car and Arthur gently put Andy in the passenger seat. They drove home right away. When Arthur got to his house, he kicked the door open and ran upstairs. He laid Andy down on the bed and held him in his arms. “I...I think you should go shower.”

Andy didn't move. The two of them stayed in that position for at least thirty minutes and then Andy got up. “I’m gonna go shower.” Still shaken, he didn't say anything else.

“Yeah,” replied Arthur. He watched Andy until his back was no longer visible and the door closed. He pounded his fist on the nightstand, “Fuck, my blood is boiling. I feel like I should get back in the car and drive back to school and seriously fuck those two up again!”

He pounded another fist to the wall, which made a dent, and he turns around looking towards the bathroom door and then, looks at the ground and saw the camera, “That’s right, those two fucking bastard filmed the whole thing.”

He got up and went over to the camera on the floor, sat down and opened it. “I..I...I should at least watch what’d happened.” His hands were shaking, not because he was scared, but because he was so furious, that he couldn't control his anger. Arthur turns on the camera, he watched the one that was on top of Andy. He could feel his blood boiling. The one that was filming, was laughing, “Say cheese you little bitch, look at the fucking camera!"

Then there was a hand that went across the camera’s field of vision and reappeared over Andy’s face. One of them was slapping Andy. "Not so tough now are we?" Arthur sat there watching. He saw one guy on top begins to pull his pants down, then his boxers, and then in the camera’s field he saw the guy’s cock. The guy that was filming hand Andy pinned down, got up and walked around to where the other guy was, for a better view. He recorded, the guy on top of Andy attempting to penetrate him.

Arthur could hear Andy’s cries and he gritted his teeth, “Why didn’t I go after them right away?! Damn it!” The two guys were laughing hard and having fun. This made Arthur blood boiled even more.

“Ahhh, what’s this?” as Arthur zooms into the video. “Huh, he….he...he...didn’t actually penetrate Andy? He...he...he missed the hole.”

Andy was drifting out of consciousness as he was being used and he snapped back to reality hearing the two in pain and Arthur's voice ringing throughout the room. the two were howling in pain, Arthur covered him up and he picked him up, Andy laid his head on his chest.

he didn't say anything as he was taken to Arthur's place, he felt broken, he didn't even know what to say to Arthur now that he was here with him. when they arrived, he was brought up to the room and laid on the bed, he stayed close to Arthur, he didn't wanna do anything.

It remained quiet for the next 30 minutes until Andy got up and said that he was going to shower, he went into the bathroom and he turned on the water and stepped under the shower head. He stayed under for about 45 minutes, wanting to get rid of everything that had happened, just wash away the dirty touches.

After some time, Andy came out and he dried himself off, he wrapped the towel around his waist and he left the bathroom. he went up to Arthur who was watching the video and he poked him on the shoulder, "Do you have any clothes i could use...?" he asked in a soft tone, Andy felt drained

His eyes didn't have the same sparkle it usually had, and he laid on the bed and he gripped the sheets. "Everyone hates me....no one likes me..was it wrong that i wanted everyone's attention...? all i ever was, was the son of one of the founders of the school...that's all i was....was it wrong...? should i have just stayed quiet the whole time...?" he began talking a bit, wanting to know the answer.

"Everyone loves you. You didn't have to do anything....and you were automatically loved...I hated you....i hated you but i was jealous....you had tons of friends and popularity...I got obsessed..so, I started acting out, maybe if i was loud and obnoxious and demanding, maybe people would talk about me or talk to me. But all it did was make them hate me, those guys. they said that everyone wanted to see me suffer...maybe i should not go to school anymore."

He said and he wrapped his arms around himself, "I can't go back there..someone else will come and try to have their way with me again....that was really scary..i didn't want it but they continued on, laughing at me...mocking me."

he whimpered at the thought and he teared up.

As Arthur was sitting there, he watch the video, stunned, as well as happy. “They really didn’t fuck him! He didn’t know how to properly open him up before he tried to penetrate, the deed was never done. Those idiots, never properly fucked a man before, that’s probably why. This shit comes with experience you morons,” smirked Arthur.

“....but should I tell Andy the truth? What would he say? Would he be happy to know that they didn’t actually violate him? Should I just leave it be and go along with it, leaving Andy in the dark? No, I shouldn’t do that. I freaking got him all to myself and I’m gonna fuck it up again? Hell naw! I think I’ll tell him when the time is right.”

“Hey Andy,” said Arthur as he turn around, “Huh, what’s that? Andy’s asleep. It couldn’t be helped. I had him gagged and tied up the night before. Then, he escaped through the air vents and then I locked him up in my room. Haha, he didn’t get a good’s night rest. Come to think about it, I didn’t either. Damn, I would have killed him, if I wasn’t so light headed at the time due to the lack of sleep. Well, I guess I can’t really say anything, I have anger issues….I’m the worst. I guess when you think about it, my temperament was what got me caught up in this Andy affair from the beginning.” (Author narration: Arthur is terribly regardless. ^^)

Arthur then got up, “Those two idiots will still pay for this, but this time I now know, that nothing happened, but they don’t know, do they,” grinned Arthur, “...and neither does Andy.”

He turned around to the sleeping Andy, “Well I guess I’ll go find something for him to wear, if he sleeps like that he would catch a cold. Hum, I wonder what would look good on him? Sweats! Yes! Okay, my sweats are in the other room. Good thing the maids cleaned up both rooms. It even better now, than it was last night,” laughed Arthur.

So he headed in the other room and grabbed, sweat bottoms and a t shirt. He then, walked over to Andy and put on his clothes. “See when he’s like this, he’s so fucking cute, innocent and naive. It’s when he opens that big mouth of his, that I want to strangle him.” Arthur sat in the bed thinking, “Now, I know he’s even more naive than I had originally thought, because he’s a virgin. Which makes me want him even more,” said Arthur. Arthur laid down next to Andy and pulled him up to where the bed rest was, Arthur was getting sleepy and the two slept in each other’s arm that evening.”

Andy fell asleep soon afterwards, he was gripping the sheets underneath him, he was incredibly tired and exhausted. he was just mentally drained, the whole Arthur situation, the death scare, and the rape thing earlier today. He was deep asleep, twitching a bit as he slept and he stirred as Arthur put clothes on him.

He woke up a few hours later, rubbing his eyes, he looked around and he noticed Arthur right next to him, "So i wasn't dreaming, he did come get me." He said in a whisper and he noticed that Arthur had his arms around his body, he smiled a bit and he snuggled onto his chest.

He closed his eyes again and he gripped his shirt, he went back to sleep, feeling content knowing that he wasn't by himself right now. "Good night" he said and he drifted off. he then started to dream about the two of them, they were yelling at each other as usual only they were using objects to attack each other with, like desks and chairs (the hitachin twin's fight in ouran high school xDD)

It was enjoyable, since they were just picking a fight for fun, and it ended up with the two kissing. Andy really wanted it to happen between them, he wanted Arthur's attention more than anything, he wanted to feel his touch, and he wanted just for the two of them to be together.

Morning came and he stirred in his sleep, he yawned and he opened his eyes, he got out of Arthur's hold and he sat up. he ruffled his hair and he looked over at Arthur who was still asleep. he reached his hand out and he poked his cheek seeing if anything would happen, nothing. so he poked him again but this time on the chest and then his stomach.

He puffed his cheeks in annoyance and he started poking him over and over again wanting him to wake up. "wake up~!" he said and he bounced on the bed, "Wake up~! I'm hungry!' he said and he ended up falling off the bed, "Owie~" he said and he rubbed his head, he sat up and he looked at the elder male.

"Andy is hungry." he said again and he poked his side

"Feed me."

"Hungry~"

he repeated the words over and over again

Arthur was living in a blissful fantasy dream world. He dreamed about living with Andy, ditching school and just traveling together. The dream was soon interrupted, he felt something poking him, he could hear faintly someone telling him to wake up, but he didn’t want to get up. He was tired and was happy being where he was. The dream was too perfect and it reflected on his physical body, he was smiling like an idiot in his sleep.

"Andy is hungry." he said again and he poked his side

"Feed me."

"Hungry~"

Arthur could hear those words in his dream. “Andy?! That’s Andy’s voice.” Arthur suddenly woke up, his eyes were still heavy, but he felt something poking at him on his stomach. He turned around to see none other than Andy. Arthur smiled.

“I see that you’re awake now? Did you have a good night sleep? -paused- I’m sorry for what happened earlier. I just want to get this off my chest now,” said Arthur as he slowly gets up for the bathroom.

“You know, I didn’t mean to hurt you that day when we first met. I saw you sitting there with your headphones in and I thought that it was the right opportunity to strike up a conversation with you,” said Arthur as he heads to the bathroom, “..but what you said, just pissed me off.” I didn’t expect to hear, what I heard that day from your mouth.

“I actually noticed you long before you knew who I was. I was called into the counselor office one day and of course my father was yelling at me, telling me I was a disappointment. Blah, blah, blah. That I was to one day take his place as the school’s head and the way I was acting was inappropriate. I didn't give a crap about what he was saying, I just wanted to be a brat and that was my way of rebelling against him. I stormed out of the office and ran down the hall. I looked out the window and there, I saw you sitting out in the courtyard eating by yourself. At first, I didn’t think much of it, but everytime I passed by that hallway, there, I would see you sitting out there. It was like clockwork. It wasn’t soon after that, that I begun researching about you. I knew you were the other’s head son. I knew you were 18 years old and I knew almost every information that I could obtain on you. What I was missing, was the opportunity to talk to you. Of course I was a year older, which mean that our classes were in different wings of the school, so it was an impossible feat anyways. I was smitten about you, but I was still a brat. I still slept around.”

-sigh-

"Shorting after that that, I got the bad news, I got held back a year. I was pissed so I kept on skipping school after that. One day, I decided what the heck, minus well head to class that day and there you were sitting.

Fast forward to now, I finally got a chance to be with you. I’m not saying that it was a good path that we took, but it is what it is. You know, I have some temperament issues. I snap easily and I put my pride above all else.

When they were raping you, I was stuck between, ‘should I go help him’ or ‘should I just wait it out?' I chose the first one, when I got there it was too late, one of the males were already on top of you. My blood boiled. I couldn’t control myself. I was out to kill one of them, but I was already lightheaded from the lack of sleep from the previous day. I guess, you could say, thanks to that I was able to stop. If I was in my usual state of mind, I would have choke that prick to death.”

Arthur then turns around, “I’m happy,” said Arthur as he turns around to look at Andy, “He didn’t actually penetrate you. You’re still a virgin." Arthur paused.

"Those fucktards never fucked a man before in their life, they didn't know how to properly open you up before they tried to enter you. That fucking idiot was fucking the outside of your ass,” Arthur laughed, “Well, maybe I should be grateful for that one!” grinned Arthur as he close the bathroom door.

From behind the door, “I’m gonna shower and then I’ll make you breakfast. Then, we’ll see what we do from there.”

Andy saw that the other woke up and he moved away a bit and he watched him get up, he listened to the other's words and he giggled a bit and he rubbed his head, the other was interested in him after all. Andy was the reason they were having a bad start to their little relationship.

He listened to him more and when he got to the part about the raping thing not actually happening, his eyes widened in relief, and he felt a weight being lifted off his shoulders. 'Oh good, i'm still okay, i still have my virginity...but those guys will have to pay for what they almost did to me'

Andy blinked when he saw the other walk into the bathroom and said that he would make breakfast as soon as he was done. he got up and went over to the mirror and saw the clothes he had on, "I guess he changed me while i was sleeping." he said to himself and then went through his drawers again, seeing as how there was nothing to do, and he didn't want to just go outside, someone might see and wonder what went on.

he puffed his cheeks out and then went to the closet and looked through it as well, but found nothing of interest. he closed the closet and then looked out the window to see the sun shining and the birds flying around and he smiled. he always liked birds, they were so pretty and be able to go wherever they wanted, he wanted that as well.

he went back over to the bed and he laid down on it, he looked up at the ceiling, he started imagining a bunch of objects up there and he was counting them one by one, he spotted several animals and balloons and stuff. He had a weird imagination that acted up whenever he wasn't doing anything and he was just bored.

he puffed his cheeks out and he picked up his phone and he started playing games on it to pass the time, he wasn't sure where he and Arthur would go from here or what he would do about the two boys that almost had their way with him. he could choose not to go to school, but then it would prove that the scare attempt worked on him, and if he went, he would be judged and mocked heavily.

"All this, because i was being an ass about everything, whereas Arthur was acting nice to get everyone's attention, he didn't snap at people like i did, and he didn't boss people around. We have different situations, I was the shy one that didn't stand out a lot who decided to act out to get attention, and Arthur is the aggressive one who is acting nice around everyone." he said to himself

"And Arthur just has a terrible temper, that's for sure." he said remembering all the times he looked like he was about to pop a vein whenever he yelled

While showering Arthur was thinking, “If he goes back to the school the way he is, people are gonna pick on him again. What should I do? Should I just out it and say that he’s my boyfriend? That way people would leave him alone and of of those horny school girls will be out of the picture. How about Emma? Well, it couldn't be helped, she was just another plaything while I was bored. There was no emotional attachment from me to her, but the other way around is another different story. Dang. It’s not like we’re dating or anything. She was just a fuck buddy, like all of those guys and girls out there. I had at least one fuck buddy a week. In hindsight, I was just a player, a brat, and an ass. Well, I don’t give a fuck what people think. Andy’s mines. I waited for so long. I’m not gonna let anybody else have him.”

As he finishes up in the shower, he got out and dried himself. He then proceeds to grab the bathrobe and left the bathroom. “Uh, what are you doing?” laughed Arthur, “Are you looking for more incriminating evidence to blackmail me?” smiled Arthur, “You do know that, from today onwards you are my boyfriend. I really don’t care if you tarnish my reputation anymore. Not that you could to begin with. You do know after all, I always have a Plan B, C, & D afterwards.”

-Arthur paused-

“Haha and you learned that the hard way, not that you’ll ever surpass me, but just know where you stand,” grinned Arthur.

“I’m gonna get dress and then head downstairs to make us breakfast. Is there anything you want specially?”

Andy shook his head, no.

“I was thinking about making pancakes and some sausages. Kay, give me about 30 minutes, I’ll bring it up to you.”

-30 minutes later-

Arthur came back with a plate of pancakes and another with sausages and syrup. “Here, eat up. We’re gonna go back to school in a bit. I know that we missed elective, first, second period, but we still have time for third.”

Arthur looked over at Andy, who was visibly shaken from the whole ordeal the day before. Arthur leans in and hugged him, then whisper, “Don’t worry about it. If anyone touches you, I’ll make sure that they pay for it...because you’re mines. If I have to, I’ll announce it to the school that we’re dating,” and he leans in to kiss Andy on the lips.

~ 30 minutes later-

“Okay, let’s head to school,” said Arthur, who’s grabbing on to Andy. “Get dress.” Then, the two immediately leaves for school. On the drive over, Arthur had one of his hands on Andy’s knee. “Don’t worry about it, just be yourself. I doubt anyone knows what happened.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” replied Andy.

“Cool beans!”

Arthur pulled up the the driveway of the school and Andy waited for him this time. They both got out of the car and headed inside. Arthur led the way, holding hands with Andy in tow.

No one said anything as they entered the school and when the two got to class, Andy went straight for his desk and Arthur just took his time.

“Hey Arthur wanna come over tonight,” said a girl, who was one of his classmates, surrounded by other girls as well. It was like they dared her to ask to him. Arthur smiled and went over to her desk, “Sorry girls, I’m taken,” replied Arthur as in holds her hand and kissed it like a princess. He winked and left.

"This is so annoying," thinking to himself.

Author's note: -Still the charmer as ever.
;)
-

Bell rang and it was lunch time, “Whatever. I don’t really need to eat,” said Arthur as he gets up from his desk he heads over to Andy, “I didn't bring anything, do you wanna head to the cafeteria and get something with me then?”

Andy nodded.

“Kay, let’s go,” as the two head downstairs, Arthur heard snickering in the corner of the halls and he turns over to see one of the guys pointing at him. Arthur heads over there, “Do you have a problem!?”

One of the guys replied, “U...Uh, I just heard that you got in a fight with Ricky yesterday and that you said that Andy’s yours. Is that true?”

“Yeah, so what if it’s true?” replied Arthur.

“Well all of the guys at this school respect you and you could have anyone you wanted, why him? What’s so special about him? People hate him and there’s rumors going around school that he’s gay.”

“So what’s your point? I do both guys and girls equally. If I could stick my cock in anything I would. Where are you going with this?” replied Arthur.

The guys were shocked and remained speechless. Arthur grinned and said, “Do you want me to stick my cock in you too?” laughed Arthur as he turns around, “I don’t give a shit, but if you get on my bad side, I’ll kick your ass too.”

Arthur then heads over to Andy and grabbed his hands and the two left. “You know Andy, people know me as the prince of this school, but I’m also a sadist,” laughed Arthur.

- ~20 minutes later-

The two ate and headed back to class and went about their normal routine. Nothing significant happened that was out of the ordinary.

The bell rang and it was time to go home and then on the intercom speakers, “Could Arthur and Andy from room 310B report to the main office please?”

“Shit, I wonder what is it this time,” said Arthur as he gets up and heads over to where Andy was sitting, “Let’s go.”

Andy nodded and got up. The two packed their things and headed downstairs to the office.

The first thing out of Arthur’s mouth, “What is it now?” “Hum, this is in regards to you repetitively missing class. Your father have made rearrangements with your living conditions. He said that having you live at the house, to do as you please won’t suffice anymore.

Allowing you freedom like this, will only hurt your grades even more. He said that he’s gonna assign you to the dorms and that you are to share the living quarters with Andy, who is a star student.”

Arthur paused for a minute and laughed, “Okay, he’s just gonna regret it,” smirked Arthur.

“Okay, got it! Can I go now?!”

“One more thing, here are the keys to the dormitory quarters. Could Allen and Ricky please come into the room please?" said the school counselor.

"Arthur and Andrew, this is Allen and Ricky. These two gentlemen over there will walk you up to your rooms and they are your new roommates as well, you four will share the same dormitory quarters,” said the school counselor.

Arthur jaw dropped, “i….i…...it’s those two bastards from yesterday!!”

Arthur turned over to Andy and Andy was speechless. He was also visibly shaken.

“All of you should head up there and get acquainted with one another,” said the counselor with a smile as she stood up and left the room.

"This is gonna get interesting!"

Andy looked up at Arthur who came out of the room and he shook his head, "No, I'm just bored, there's nothing to do in here, so i looked through your stuff, but nothing is interesting." he replied and he sat down on the bed while the other went downstairs to prepare breakfast, he puffed his cheeks out and he swung his legs side to side.

When he came back up, the other had two plates of pancakes, one with sausages and the other one without. he took his plate and began to eat, it was fine until the other mentioned having to go back to school, and Andy started shaking, he didn't want to face anyone at school.

he felt Arthur lean in and he hugged him, Andy nuzzled close to him, “Don’t worry about it. If anyone touches you, I’ll make sure that they pay for it...because you’re mines. If I have to, I’ll announce it to the school that we’re dating,” the other said and he kissed his lips, Andy nodded slightly and finished eating his breakfast.

They got ready after wards and headed out to school, they got into his car and he held his backpack close to him, he felt the other setting his hand on his knee. he smiled and he nodded, "I trust you." he said, he felt happy that he didn't have to act out in front of Arthur to have his attention.

When they arrived, they both got out and they walked hand in hand inside the school, luckily no one said anything so he thought that the two who took him didn't say anything to anyone. once in class, Andy took his seat quickly and he took out his notebook and started doodling in it. He heard the girls talking to Arthur and he puffed his cheeks out in annoyance, they were so dumb and had really high-pitched voices that could break someone's hearing.

Lunch time came and Arthur approached him about getting lunch, and he nodded, standing up, he got his things together and followed him out. As they were walking, he could hear snickering and he bit his lip, he gripped his bag tightly and he tried to hide, but Arthur approached them and he watched him, he smiled as he defended him and then came over to him.

'That's right, i don't need to act out in front of him, i'm his and he is mines, i could just be myself'

They headed down to the cafeteria and they got their lunch and headed out to the courtyard to eat in peace. For once, Andy had someone he didn't need to show off to, or just be crazy to be noticed, he was happy about it. Soon their break came to an end and they headed to their next class where everything went fairly well, no one bothered Andy and none of the girls were trying to steal his attention.

It wasn't until they were called into the office that things changed, he blinked hearing that he and Arthur would now be roommates, he didn't show it, but he was really happy inside, but it soon faded away into fear when they were introduced to the other two people they were sharing the room with.

'Allen and Ricky'

Andy bit his lip and he started to shake a bit, he knew they didn't actually rape him but what they did was horrifying. he looked down at his feet so he wouldn't have to look at them and he flinched when he heard one of them speak.

"Well well, looks like the four of us are going to be great friends~ we never really introduced ourselves because of our little dilemma yesterday." Ricky said and Allen nodded

"No need to say your names, we know who you are, the prince of the school; Arthur, and the scum of the school who no one cares about, Andy. This will be really fun, we will spend so much time together." Allen said and he and Ricky started chuckling as they headed out of the room.

Andy sighed in relief that they were gone and he gripped Arthur's sleeve, "Should't we say something? i don't want to sleep in the same room as them, I just want a room with you." he said and he looked up at him sadly, "I'm worried, they might hurt me and they might hurt you for being near me."

Arthur smiled back at Andy and went after the school counselor. "Are you fucking kidding me?! I ain't gonna sleep in the same room as those two over there!"

The school counselor replied, "You don't need to worry, those two over there already share a room...you and Andrew will share the other," and she left the office.

"Well, looks like we'll be best of friends," laughed Arthur," Where's the fucking dormitory quarters?"

Allen and Ricky went on ahead and Arthur and Andy followed in tow, "Tch. Dad just had to get back at me at this point in time. This is gonna get interesting. Those two fucktards, gonna keep this interesting," grinned Arthur.

"I wonder if they lock their room at night." As Arthur was thinking to himself, he stopped and waited for Andy to catch up and grabbed his hands. "Don't worry about it. Those two are idiots. They're Tweedledum and Tweedledee, a chip off the old rocker, as I like to say," said Arthur as he lean in to kiss Andy on the forehead.

"I'm gonna make them pay, by properly visiting them in the bedroom tonight," laughed Arthur with a sinister grin.

"Let's catch up to those bastards," smiled Arthur, as the two of them ran after those two.