It's just business - 18+ Choco&King

King Regnant

2ibgvnm.png

Name: Alviro Gray or commonly known as Viro.

Personality: Poised, reserved and confident. Viro tends to practically ooze self confidence and sex appeal, making him a prime target for modeling agencies. He is a quiet man of few words but seems to always have the last say when it comes down to it. He is smart, calculating and inquisitive. Because of his rather privileged lifestyle, he is spoiled and selfish and has trouble actually making a connection with other people. He can be considered emotionally stunted, but that doesn't seem to stop him.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Choco Berry

• King Regnant

[table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

ek968.jpg

Name: Ezra Craven

Occupation: He works as a part-timer in a cafe in the morning, who knows what he does in his evening job.

Personality: Ezra is a happy-go-lucky person. He sleeps around whenever he can and when it is convenient but didn't want any ties with the person he sleeps with unless that person is really special and had grown in him. Ezra is not particularly smart as he relies most from his instincts and experiences in decision-making. He hates chocolate despite from the fact that he's working in a generally chocolate-smelling place, likes to hang out in clubs and bars after his shift in the cafe. He lives alone with his pet lizard named Mako in a one-bedroom apartment.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Monday. It was yet another work day for the people who try and pull themselves together after a good weekend, go back to reality and work their asses off. Ezra on the other hand was still laying down, half awake and enjoying his last few minutes of relaxation under the warm sun that peers through his bedroom's curtains.

"I have to leave now" says the unfamiliar voice. Ezra turned his head in time to see a firm, freckled ass lifting itself from the bed and walking to his bathroom. "I have to go to work at 9. Maybe we could hang out after? Where do you work, by the way?" Right. It was the redhead cutie that he somehow picked up when he was out barhopping last night. Ezra rolled his eyes before sitting up, stretching for a bit.

Scratching his head, he glanced up at the other male who was trying to make himself decent again before flopping back to bed, turning his back against the other. "I don't know. Maybe I'll call you, maybe I won't." he said bluntly. "But you were fun."

It's always like that for Ezra. He really didn't mind the company of a different guy every week since he wasn't really looking for something steady. Whenever he feels a void inside him that needs to be filled, he goes out for some temporary relief until he's good for another week. He's been having this carefree attitude towards his short-lived relationships since that day... That day when he broke up with his long time boyfriend, Alvi.

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

"I said I don't want you to take that modeling offer! Why would you sell your body to them? Are you not planning to finish school? Don't you care about our future together anymore?"

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Maybe it's his way of coping from that heartbreak but Ezra just have to deal with what's left of him now. The broken pieces that Alvi decided to throw away ever since he decided to move away for that modeling gig. Ezra always tells himself that they were young at that time and everything seemed magical for them. But he can't admit the fact that he was immature and reality just sucks and it's time to move on.

He greeted the manager of the coffee shop he works for with such enthusiasm as always before heading to the locker rooms to change for his uniform. He hated chocolate but the cafe smells chocolate all over-- even in the powder rooms but then again, the pay is good and the people here are nice so maybe he just got used to it. His outfit, typical of a cafe waiter cum barista had always been quite a sight, especially among the female patrons of the shop. A white long-sleeved shirt that he had rolled up to his elbow, a black vest that wrapped around his waist showing off his V-shaped form along with that long black apron that goes around his waist. He had his hair tied into a ponytail to finish the look.

"Alright~ Time to be jolly and friendly now!" he said, clapping his hands as his co-workers grinned at him in amusement.

Pulling the scarf further over his mouth, Viro sighed. The weather was cold and the people in his hometown weren't very warming either. He could see the glances at him and while it was something he had grown used to, it was still fairly unnerving. Most of the time people would look at him for his handsome face, or perhaps because they recognised him from a page in a magazine.. but this time, it was likely due to his odd hair color.

For the model's last job, his hair had been dyed a lovely turqoise color.. and he had decided to keep it, for the next few weeks, at least. It was a nice change and suited him nicely.

As a gust of wind blew from behind him, Viro let out a displeased grumble and found himself darting into the nearest door he could see; A cafe shop. He was welcomed by the warmth and the smell of chocolate and coffee, much more welcoming then the scent of oncoming snow. As he glanced around at the few customers that were already inside, he decided he didn't really want to be around any of them. None of them seemed interesting and he was going to end up being late if he dilly daddled.

Still though.. He couldn't turn out a hot drink to warm his fingers during the walk. Walking straight up the counter, the man pulled down his scarf to reveal the rest of his face and nodded at the woman at the register before looking towards the menu and selections for a few silent moments. "Morning, Can I have a hot cider?" Viro ordered blandly, not even bothering to look up as he stared at the selection baked goods on display. His hair fell down into his face and he drummed his finger tips against the counter, having an internal battle of what to decide on.

"..And a berry muffin." Once he made his choice, Viro glanced up and into the kitchen. There were some cute girls that worked at this place, he noticed. Smirking just slightly, he paused when he spotted a face that looked a bit familiar.. and certainly wasn't a female. "That will be 4.80." The woman;s voice poked into his brain, forcing him to stop staring in the direction of the stranger in the back. He gave a slight nod and pulled his credit card from his wallet, smiling as he was handed the small bag and his drink.

"..Actually, I think I'm going to take a seat." He blinked as he stared at the woman before smiling just slightly. "Sorry for the trouble." As the girl nodded her head in understanding and with a soft blush, Viro turned on his heel and made his way towards the tables. He plopped down into one in the corner that allowed him to see into the kitchen area and leaned his head into the palm of his hand lazily. His gaze stayed on the male barista in the back, hoping to eventually see his face so that he could grin in his direction. It wasn't uncommon for him to attempt to flirt with men without knowing if they were gay or straight. That didn't always stop them anyway.

Ezra was busy making a drink for the next customer in the kitchen while silently making a casual conversation with his co-worker who had just pulled out a warm compote out of the oven. He was oblivious about the fact that he's now being stalked by a man with turquoise hair as he carried on, now putting a dainty leaf pattern decor on the foam of the coffee using chocolate.

"That looks nice, Ezra." The other girl said with a smile who seems to be genuinely pleased by Ezra's craft. The platinum haired male grinned, eqully pleased by his work. "Thanks! Ah, is the compote done? Okay i'll serve it now then." He had set the food on a tray before turning, finally giving the turquoise-headed stranger a good view of his face. The customer took a seat in front of Viro so the male now have a great chance to see the waiter's face closer as he smiled and served the food to the client.

Ezra is a natural charmer as the patrons of the cafe goes back from two reasons only-- it's either they like the food, or they like Ezra to serve them their food. Of course, the male is always happy to service these patrons as what the manager had instructed him. "It's nice to see you again, miss. Your usual. Mhm it is, indeed. I hope it gets warmer soon. Ah, did you get a haircut? It looks nice on you!" Ezra is above all, a natural flirt.

It wasn't long before Ezra noted the male with the strange hair color that was sitting a few feet away. There was something familiar about that gaze, but Ezra didn't recognize him. "Must be a model or so. What a flashy look." he thought, pulling a small smile at the male before turning to his heels to go back to the kitchen.

It had been a long time since Viro felt himself so curious about another person. At least, curious to see what they looked like anyway. He watched intently as the man did his job and he could feel his lips curling into a wider smirk, though he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not. The more he stared at the waiter, the more familar he looked and he wasn't sure how he felt about the face he was beginning to puzzle back together in his mind.

When Ezra finally seemed to notice Viro staring at him, the model could only chuckle lightly under his breath. He sent a wink in return to he smile before finally taking a sip of his drink. This was either a really good thing, or the worst that could happen to him. He wasn't sure he was ready to see Ezra again.. but it didn't seem that the other actually knew who he was. That was alright. With that thought in mind, he pushed himself to stand and quietly headed towards the counter.

"Excuse me." Viro said calmly towards the manager, who turned towards him in surprise. He could tell from the man's expression that he was half expecting some sort of complaint and was mentally preparing himself fo it. "Yes sir? How can I help you?" Smiling warmly in response to try and calm the older man down, he nodded his head. "Yes. I would love to have a moment to speak with your male employee back there." He pointed in the direction of Vera. "He did such an excellent job at making my drink, I want to thank him personally." To be honest, he didn't even really think he was the one who had made it.. but, whatever worked.

"Sorry for pulling you away from your work." Viro said simply once the barista had been placed in front of him. He didn't seem very apologetic though, his eyes boring into the shorter male without remorse. "I said I wanted to praise your work on my drink, but I was lying. I'm Viro." Introducing himself, he offered out his hand for a shake and chuckled softly. "I'm sure you noticed me watching you.. I guess I was being a little creepy, wasn't I?" Scratching at his cheek lightly, he shrugged his shoulders. "To be truthful.. I think you're quite attractive."

Pulling a pen from his pocket, he grabbed a napkin and quickly scribbled down his number. "How about you get ahold of me soon? I'm gonna be in town for a few days and I bet we could have a lot of fun." As he spoke, his smile grew across his face and he carefully tucked the napkin into Ezra's front pocket.

"Speak to me?" Ezra was surprised when the manager approached him in the kitchen, turning his head to glance at the turquoise-haired male. "Yes, he said he wanted to thank you for his drink. Personally." the manager said with an excited smile on his face. "Manager, that smile makes me nervous, you know--Ah!" the manager had somehow pulled him along until they arrived next to the other male's table. It's not like he have a choice. Plus the guy is quite a party himself, he could be another filler for the coming weekend.

Ezra cleared his throat and smiled at the customer listening to his little whims. He raised a brow and looked at the hand being offered as the other introduced his name. Somehow, this person looked extremely familiar. He took it gently and shook his hand before nodding from the other's compliment. "Thanks! I uh... I always get that." he was out for words, really. He kept thinking about that crazy familiar face but can't quite put his finger on it. He wasn't particularly paying attention until he felt the other put a piece of paper in his front pocket.

Ezra chuckled as he lifted his face slightly to meet the other's gaze that was looking upwards to him. That upward gaze. He felt a pang of hurt and excitement as he finally realized who the person was. It was the same set of eyes that gazed up on him when he get those amazing blowjobs during lunch breaks at the college utility room.

Viro... Vi.. Alvi. Fuck.

His knees trembled from the sudden realization. Moving away from the man, he clicked his tongue in annoyance as his emotions began wavering in front of the male. "The fuck are you doing here?" he said, soft enough to not make any scene but audible enough for Viro to hear his annoyance.

• 2 weeks later...

"I was wondering when you'd notice." He chuckled as he watched Exra's reaction. It was obvious that he had been found out and it made a swirl of emotions go through him ad the two officially looked at eachother for the first time in years. "Came home for the holidays." Viro said plainly with a slight shrug before laughing lightly. "Plus I have a job in the next town over, so I figured it would just make things a lot more simple." Swirling his drink in his hand, he blinked. "I didn't expect to see you though."

Taking a sip of his cider, he licked his lips and smiled widely. "I'm glad I came in here though. It's been forever. You look good." His eyes went around the cafe to take it all in. "I didn't think you'd end up working here. Didn't this used to be the old sub shop a few years ago?" He asked a bit absently, not that it really mattered. Viro turned his gaze back towards his ex boyfriends and stare at him calmly, silently taking a sip of his drink again. "I remember you saying you wanted to go to college. Has that happened?" He realized that it was entirely possible that Ezra wanted nothing to do with him, let alone have a conversation with him.. but..

Poiting towards Ezra's pockets, Viro's head tilted slightly. "That really is my number though.. You should call me. We can go out or something and catch up." He allowed a crooked grin to spread across his face, one that no magazine or video ever showed. "I've really missed you, to be honest." Taking a glance at the watch on his wrist, Viro pressed his lips together in. "Ah, Shit. I'm late." He turned his eyes back towards the other man. "I should get going before I get myself fired."

The model leaned in a bit closer. "Please. I really do want you to call me.. Whether it's for old times sake, or for that fun I mentioned.. I just want to see you again." His voice was lower now, almost whispered as though he were saying something intimidate and didn't want anyone else to hear. Viro could only chuckle though as he tossed his empty cup into the trash can and pulled his scarf back over the bottom portion of his face. With a wave of his hand, he exited back out into the cold weather.

[[ time skip? ]]

How the hell could he ever forget this man?

Those intense gaze that only he could get when Viro is showing such keen interest in something. Someone. Those lips which he had enjoyed kissing every morning and even before bedtime. That smile-- that crooked smile that only he could get when Viro is genuinely pleased or when teasing. As the male spoke, his own voice retreated. He couldn't talk. His chest sank as he kept on gazing down the undeniably beautiful lover he once had; had gone in a blink of an eye and now came right back in his life just like that. How rude.

His expression was pained. He wanted to cry; punch the male on the spot. But Ezra is not that of an asshole. He also have to remind himself that he's still at work. Closing his eyes, he sighed deeply, as if trying to pull out those few remaining confidence Alviro had left broken years ago.

"I go to a university. Night classes. And yes, this was once the sub shop where we..." he stopped, choking from his words. How could this man be this casual in front of him? It pisses him off. He looked at the piece of paper that the male had managed to slip in his pockets and he didn't even dare to throw it away. It pissed him off even more.

Ezra's shift in the cafe ended quickly. The platinum haired male rushed to attend some class-- Art history and Sociology. His course, Curatorial Studies Program seems to be taking up most of his attention and is actually enjoyable. But today, it was different. Different since Viro showed up. Once the classes were done, Ezra picked up his phone, deciding to just deal with it. After all, it's just Viro. He knew how to handle the man well... No. He was having doubts since it's been years since Viro left. Chances are Viro's still into him or the now famous AV actor/model just wants someone to spend his spare time with and Ezra has always been an easy target.

Dialing Viro's number, he waited for the other to pick up. "It's me." he muttered lowly when the other line was answered. "So? When do you want to meet? I'm currently at a diner near the post office doing my homework and i'll be staying here until nine. Any later than that, i'll wise up and go home." he said bluntly. He had expected tonight would just be yet another one of his nightly sex escapades. It won't be any different. It's just Viro.