Don't let go anymore~ ((Ryouta x Azuneko)) Soumako!

Ryouta

Makoto sighs softly feeling a bit relieved. "I am glad you at least tended to it. If you want to see a doctor I can always go with you." he said smiling a bit. He was really glad Sosuke seemed to be alright. "Anyway, I just called to ask and see if you were doing okay. I don't wish to disturb your rest so I'll see you or talk to you some other time. Good night Sosuke." he said a bit happily.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Sosuke didn't want the other to hung up, actually he was all bored in the house and wanted to talk to somebody and who would be better than Makoto. "Please...you are not disturbing me, if you like and somehow I am not disturbing you....whatever, let's talk..." He said, he wished that he would talk with him just a little bit didn't still know what to say.

Makoto looked at his phone. He smiled a bit. "Are you sure you want to talk to me? I'm not much for a conversation." he said with a light chuckle. He was surprised Sosuke asked this but he didn't mind. "So what would you like to talk about?" he asked him. He got comfortable on his bed ready to talk with the other.

Sosuke stuck in the question as he tried to tell him something immediately, he really had many questions but none of them where good enough to be asked. "Why don't you try...talking about yourself, I've always heard from Rin of how gentle and nice you are I can see that but I wish to know more about you..."

Makoto was a bit confused as he wasn't known for talking about himself. "Well lets see. I sometimes scare easily. So I avoid haunted places or anything eerie like that. I wear glasses though most people don't see me in them. So when they do its a bit of a shock. Hmm, I can't think of anything else. What about you Sosuke? Tell me about yourself." he asked

Sosuke laughed gently as he said that he was scared of such things and he was also interested to see Makoto in glasses. He leaned back on the bed as he thought of what to say. "Well, What should I say? Oh, well actually I'm scared of dogs, nobody knows that and I like cats, I just want to kiss them, I also tattooed my right arm but since I don't wear so open, nobody has seen it."

"You have a tattoo!? That is a bit surprising to hear. I would love to see it one day." he said with a smile on his face. He was enjoying this call more than he expected to. Makoto was surprised to hear Sosuke liked cats. "If you ever come to visit me you'll see tons of cute cats about." he said chuckling a little

Sosuke blushed brightly as he heard that and got a bit excited! "Really? I really want to see them! Can I? " He just noticed what h had asked for, he couldn't resist any longer if e would have gone there. At the place of the person he was always watching ever since high school? The person who he liked? Although he couldn't take it back, he just had to wait for the answer.

Makoto chuckled a bit hearing the other's excitement. "Very well then. You can stop by my place anytime you'd like. If you show me your tattoos I will show you the cats. Is it a deal?" he asked smiling. He honestly wonders where Sosuke could have such things. He had seen the other in his swim wear before. Though he wonders if he had gotten them after they graduated school. It would make sense why he didn't see any back then

Sosuke grinned as he nodded. "Okay, I'll be glad to come to your place then and you would be the first person that I'm going to show my tattoo to..." He said, he was really excited to go and see the other's kitties but he was a bit nervous since he was about to visit the other's house, he was just curious if the other lived alone or not. "Makoto, do you have a girlfriend to live with you?"

Makoto got silent for a moment. "I do have a girlfriend but she's never come over to my place. We just always meet somewhere she picks out and go on dates. Actually I am suppose to meet her tomorrow for something important. Though honestly you would be the first person to see my place. Its nothing impressive but it does have a warmth home feeling." he said with a faint chuckle

Sosuke uncontrollably squeezed the blanket on the bed when he heard the other talking about his girlfriend ad tried not to be stupid and say something so wrong. Though he felt a bit happy when he understood that he was the first person going to see his house. "I'm sure it does...." He mumbled, he believed in it since Makoto lived there, he didn't doubt at all.

Makoto glanced at his clock nearby. "So just call me whenever you want to come over and I'll make sure I am here to wait for you. After all it would suck if you came all the way here and I wasn't home." he said softly finding this talk with Sosuke really nice. He honestly couldn't wait for the other to come over. It would be really nice to have a guest at his place for once.

Sosuke noticed that the other wants to hung up s he grabbed the phone by both hands, starting to feel a bit nervous. "Wait a minute so I....." He paused and added. "Can I come tomorrow?" He said when he looked around and smiled. "I can...maybe come after you go out with your girlfriend!"

"Sure you can Sosuke. I'll only be out for a while but just call so I can make sure I am here. I am now excited about tomorrow." he said with a grin. Makoto now had two things to look forward to tomorrow. He was more happy to finally have a house guest. As much as he liked his girlfriend, he never could figure out why she didn't want to come over. He glanced at the phone a little bit. "Well lets talk more tomorrow. Good night Sosuke. Make sure to have some sweet dreams." he said

• 2 weeks later...

Sosuke smiled as he closed his eyes. "Sure Makoto, I'll see you tomorrow then, I'll be there around 4 or 5 o' clock so you better be there..." He said as he looked at the clock and then sighed, he didn't want to hung up but he couldn't help it since he had nothing to talk about so he decided to end the call good. "Sweet dreams Makoto, take care!" Though he knew he was about to see him tomorrow, he wished for him to be safe and sound.

Makoto smiled as he hears the time Sosuke would come to visit. "I will be sure to be home and waiting for your arrival. Until tomorrow then." he said as he felt himself blush at Sosuke's words. "Hey! Don't say such sweet things over the phone so easily." he said slightly flustered. Makoto hung up the phone wondering why the other's words caused such a reaction. He often said sweet things to his girlfriend and never seen such a reaction before. He decides to ignore it for now and sleep. He had a full day ahead of him.

Sosuke laughed at the other`s last sentence as he hung up. "He is just so cute!" He looked down depressed afterward. "I wished he was mine.." He was in pain from the fact that Makoto was somebody else`s not his. It made him mad and angry as he wanted to find that woman and kill him but he knew that he couldn't. He sighed as he laid down and slowly started to fall asleep. The next day had come and he was just really excited seeing Makoto again.

Makoto had awoke the next day. He was more excited to the fact that Sosuke was coming to visit. He knew he was to meet up with his girlfriend but surprisingly that was so far to the back of his mind. He fixed up his place all fancy even went shopping for something to cook later. After that he showered and then got dressed in something nice to see his girl. He wonders exactly was going on in her head. Sometimes he felt as if she wasn't really dating him. Though he just figured it was all in his head. As he approached the meeting place; Makoto noticed his girlfriend with some other girls. He assumed they were her friends. He walked over slowly not wanting to interrupt them but to be noticed by her. When she noticed him Makoto smiled. That's when his day took a turn for the worse.

Sosuke was really busty from the morning of what should he wear or what should he do when to meet him? What should he just talk about and should he had to bring something for him? He was all messed up and when he was choosing his clothes, he looked at the clocked and wondered if he was hanging around with his girlfriend right now, it made him really sad

Makoto was left walking home all alone. He decided to head to Haruka's place. He needed to calm down a little. Once there, Haru instantly could tell something was wrong but he didn't pry. Makoto glanced at a nearby clock. "Can you do me a favor Haru?" he asked softly. Haru nods before calling Sosuke from Makoto's phone. He waited for an answer. "Hello there Sosuke. Makoto is too depressed to talk at the moment. However he wishes to resechdule your meeting today. Something happened and he doesn't wish to let you see him sad." he said glancing at Makoto.

Sosuke was happy that finally after waiting all the day finally Makoto called him, he excitingly picked up the phone and answered though his expression turned into a pissed off one when he heard the voice of Haruka on the phone...he couldn't feel more jealous and the worse thing was that now he was worried that what had happened to Makoto so he couldn't hold it in to ask. "Is it really serious?" He said as he stood up, heading to the door. "Where is he now, is he with you?"

Haruka sighs as he honestly didn't want to make this call. "He's here with me but he plans to head home soon. I don't think he should be alone right now. What you do with this information is completely up to you. I'm hanging up now." he said before ending the call. He gave the phone back to Makoto. "I'm sorry to have bothered you Haru. I'll be going on my way." he said as he slowly began to head home. He felt so empty inside at the moment. He honestly was glad that Sosuke wasn't going to come over. To have the other witness him so down wouldn't be right.

He looked at his phone as soon as the blue eyed boy hung up and bit his lips. He didn't like the idea of him being with Haruka though he couldn't help it. Hew wanted to go and see him, no matter what he had asked, he was worried and he needed to know that what had made him cancel her time together that day so he rushed to the other`s place as he rang the bell. He waited for a while as he rang again, he was seriously worried and he could feel that this has something to do with his girlfriend.

Makoto had left Haruka's place and went home. Upon arrive he noticed someone standing outside his place. "No one is home Sosuke. Your ringing won't work." he said giving the other a faint smile. He walked over unlocking the door and letting the male inside. He closed the door and sighs. "I'm sorry about about today. I know I made plans with you. I do hope you'll forgive me." he said looking on the verge of a breakdown.