(Private) 16+ RP w/ MayaUkato09

XiuLin

Based off of my writer's contest entry for November 2014.

Here I lay on my bed, still wearing my glasses as I listen to a positive love song. I stay awake, pondering over my actions of the day, and finally confessing my love for him. I have his image in my mind, his smiling face as he returns my feelings. He happily hugs me and kisses my lips. We spent the day together, as an happy couple. The vivid day dances around my sight like a movie.

I drift off into sleep. Last thought in my mind, ‘I’m glad I let him know. I couldn't be happier.’

Then the nightmare starts, I toss and turn. It’s of my brunette soul mate, surrounded by water, but we’re separated by glass. I begin to panic as I look into his green and panicked eyes, as the air from his mouth escapes. His eyes begin to close. I’ve been holding my hand up to the glass, his hand also against it. I begin to feel I would lose him, due to drowning. I feel like he’s giving up on himself, and our love. ‘Why must he be so depressed as deep as the blue sea?!’ I scream at the top of my lungs. “Save him please!” I begin tearing up as my plea was ignored. My eyes go to his lips as lip read and can hear his voice. “Don’t stop believing.” He begins to sink deeper into the watery grave. His back slowly begins to fall backwards into the water. I see him being swamped by waves in the violent ocean tides. His head then gets smashed against the glass, knocking him unconscious. I see blood mixing in the water.

Soon I wake up, startled and cold. I’m soaked in water. I hear his voice. “Don’t stop believing….in us. I’ll be by your side no matter what.” I smile, and my tears fall down my cheeks. He was here the whole time and in a rude way, waking me up. I sigh contently as I hug him tight. The tears don’t stop. I knew instantly, to treasure every moment I have with him until he is carried away by those waves of depression. He could be suffering now from it. But I shove back my own sadness for him. I pull him down to the soaked bed, and kiss him passionately. “I won’t stop believing in us.” I finally say as our lips part. “I’ll do anything for you to make you feel the best.” I tell him. “How did you know?” I get asked. “I knew from that sad aura you were caring around all day.” I shrug my shoulders. He looks down at me in awe. I smile concerned for him and pull him into a hug. “Don’t stop believing, I’ll do anything for you.” I tell him. He smiles with a sad expression. “I love you.” I repeat the words to him with an added kiss. I feel comforted by the hugging and kisses that he gives back. The wet chill on my back and from my clothes. I speak up, “Lets go warm up in the shower.” He then grabs my hand, gently pulling me from the bed and leads me to the bathroom, on way there. “We can stay up all night in our sad moods together. I’ll cry with you, sigh with you, hold you close. No matter what, we’ll be by each other sides. This is how I will show my love.” He then daringly removes my clothes for the shower.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsapanda16

• XiuLin

Bin wash just arriving to the grocery store. He is arriving on foot. He walks up to the automatic doors and they instantly open. He then goes for a cart quickly as he is not phased by whomever was using it before him. He took out a list from his jeans pocket, which was folded up neatly but had crinkles on it from walking. He begins doing his shopping errands by going straight to the soda department of the grocery store. He picks up some 22 liters of cola, some bottles of water of the shelves. As he puts them in his cart, he hears a plastic bottle hit the ground. He must have dropped one as he was putting it in his wheeling basket. Soon he heard it start pouring out its contents, he looks into his cart. It was not his accident. He looks behind him, seeing another male looking panicked as soda was pouring around his shoes. "Let me get you some help with that." He leaves his cart and quickly goes to get a worker of the grocery store to mop up the mess.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Another dreadful day, it was bleak waking up to the sound of rain dripping on your balcony. Arm across head, 'What should I do today? Oh yeah, I'm out of food in the fridge. I need go get more detergent, shampoo, and soaps.' It was hard for me to get up after having my heart ripped from my body the other week. I thought we had something, but I was wrong.

'I need to get a lot of things done today, before I head to school.' It was like any other typical day grocery shopping for the essentials. 'Ahhh, what am I supposed to get again?' Hand reaching into my pocket, 'oh yeah I still need a bottle of soda and shampoo.' As I reached up grabbing a bottle of soda, in the corner of my eyes, I saw him. thump. thump. thump. The one who chewed me up and spat me out just the week before. I could feel my heart racing, my palms sweaty, and a cloud over my eyes. As I reached for the bottle, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. 'What am I doing?' The next thing I knew. splat.... and everything went black.

Just as Bin returned, he manages to catch Shin from passing out. He gulps down saliva nervously. 'What is wrong with him?' Bin thinks to himself. He then picks up Shin and carries him to the front of the store. "He, just randomly passed out. Please call an ambulance for him. I'll ride with him." His heart was pounding. The manager of the grocery store, brought a cot out for them. Bin gently places Shin down on the cot. He then sits right beside him on the floor. Bin holds the other's had, feeling nervous butterflies in his gut. He gently rubs his thumb against the top of the other's hand.

(What Shinichi is seeing in his dreams, his recollection of his horrific break up) "Shin: Wait, why are you leaving?" "Mamoru: It's because I don't find you attractive anymore. I was never in love with you, I was just using you." thump. thump. thump. "Why me? Why now? Why did I have to see him of all places? Is this some kind of karma?"

Slowly, I begin to open my eyes, but they are still heavy. I could hear peoples voices all around me, I could tell they're in a panic. What's this? I'm not in my bed, where am I? As I slowly begin to open my eyes, I realized that I was indeed in the hospital. What happened? The last thing I remember was that...I was reaching out for a bottle of soda and then... 'I remember now, it because of him!'

Suddenly, I felt my body getting hot and tears started flowing down my face. As, I lay in bed, I could feel my heart being trampled all over again. Slowly, as I raise my hand to wipe away the tears, I felt a hand against my face.

Bin felt a wetness on his hand from the other's tears. He saw them form from the moment the other began crying. Bin used his other hand to gently pat and ruffle the other's hair. "Sweetie, it's okay. Here, don't cry now. Your okay." He has a box os tissues over. Bin may have had a soft smile on his lips, but he also has an sad expression behind his eyes. "If anyone should be crying, it should be me." He said to be honest.

The hand felt warm, something Shin never had while he was with Mamoru. He could hear the other person say, "Sweetie, it's okay. Here, don't cry now. You're okay," and even if was for a brief second he felt encouraged that maybe it is okay? Just for a while longer... I wanted to stay like this and hopes that it would never end.

As Shin lay there with the hand of this unknown person, he felt a sense of relief and calm over his body. Shin: "Thank you for staying here with me. I'm sorry that I have cause you trouble. Please take care of me." Without a moment of hesitation, the stranger bent over and kissed him. 'What's this?' thump. thump. thump.

Bin pressed his lips on Shin's, while he lay there in the bed. He kissed him for a good three minutes, waiting for him to kiss back. Soon Shin did, his lips corners slightly curling up to a smile. He pulls away, his smile widening. "Maybe this would be a good time to tell you. But I've seen you before today, and I love you." He says to him.

"What's this? 'But I've seen you before today, and I love you.'" thump. thump. thump. (thinking) "..but I don't think...ahhh? A confession? Is this a joke?"

Stunned, Shin sat there unable to muster a word. He tried to say something, but all that came out of his mouth was, ".....ahhh....ano.....ahhhhh." Shin could see the stranger's face, smiling back at him and he couldn't help, but to smile back.

Moments later, Shin face turned beat red and trying with all of his might Shin said, "....ahhh...uhhh...duh..you...want to go out with me?"

A sudden rush of guilt ran through Shin veins. What am I doing? I was so caught up in the moment, that I blurted out something, that I didn't really mean...ahhh... do I really want to go out with this person? Am I a horrible person for doing so? Then, Shin looks up at the stranger's eyes. "I really meant what I said, will you go out with me?" The stranger stared back at Shin with a look of confusion, eyes glistening in the hospital lights and said.....

For a moment, Bin did looked confused. But soon he made up his mind and answered Shin. "Yes I would like to go out with you. That would make me happy." He then gave Shin a kiss on the cheek. "So the doctors would not tell me why you fainted, because I'm not family. Would you like to speak to the doctors, to find out? Or was it just a knock on the head from the soda bottle that made you faint?" He asks as he sits back down on the chair beside the bed.

(sorry for taking so long)

Shin replied, "I think I would rather rest now and I will talk with the doctor later. Thank you for taking care of me all this time. You should go home and rest."

Shin sat there watching the back of this stranger, as he stood up, and yet Shinichi have yet to ask for the stranger's name. "I don't even know his name. I...I think, I am doing this all backwards." (sigh).

As the stranger back slowly disappeared in the background, Shinichi sat there wondering, "...I think this is bad....it never got this bad to the extent of fainting at the grocery store. I'm scared to want to know the progress of this...." Shin falls back on his pillow, arm resting over his forehead, giggling he sighed, "I see, I guess there's no helping it."

(more content added) XD

Shortly afterwards...(knock. knock. knock.) "Come in." "I was worry that a strong healthy boy like you were admitted to the hospital so suddenly. How are you feeling today?" "I think I'm doing much better, than this morning." "I see, well we ran some blood tests and everything seems to be okay. I don't see why you should stay here any second longer. If something comes up, please do come back, because your health always comes first." "...thank you for taking care of me." "Don't worry about it, I think you should thank the fine young man who brought you here and stayed with you the entire time. He's a fine gentleman....ah, what was his name again?" Nurse, "I think his name was Bin, sensei."

(pause)

"Bin, huh? I wonder if he knows my name?" Sigh "Okay, we will get the paperwork together and once that is all set, then you would be all set to leave." "Thank you."

Shortly, after Shin hears a knock on the door. "Please come in." "Hi Shin, my name is Nurse Emily, here are the paperwork. Please sign here & here, and you're all set."

Sign. Sign. (Signing away).

"It looks like I'm free to leave now huh, I wonder if Bin knows about this? What if he comes back tomorrow and I won't be here?" Sigh. "But there's no helping it, I didn't even know his name up until now. It was an unfortunate turns of events, that I got here and now."

Shin then, grabs his things and headed out the door. "Being in the hospital just gives me the heebie jeebies and brings back bad memories. I'm glad that I'm leaving this place." As Shin approached the exit he couldn't help, but feel empty... and then, Shin felt something fell on his head. "Huh?"

Bin had his hand on the other's head. He was trying to go for his shoulder. "Glad I have caught up to you. When you told me to leave, I just went to go wait in the lobby." He then pulled back his hand. "Mind if I walk with you or drive you home?" He then hooked arms with Shin and walked out of the hospital. Bin smiled. "I'm glad they only kept you two days." He said as he walked with Shin to the patient parking lot's elevator.

"I see...you were with me for two days? W..why?" Tears suddenly flowed from Shin's eyes, "I...I feel like you did so much for me and I don't have anything to return as a favor." Shin eyes were full of tears as he turned towards Bin, his head fell forward and rested on Bin's chest. "Can we just stay like this a little bit longer?"

Bin wrapped his arms, out of comforting habit for Shin. He kisses the top of his head. He exhaled, seeing his cold breath escape his lips from over the other's head. He then leans his back on the side between the duel elevators, and holds Shin to him. He felt the front of his shirt damping, and a slight cold chill on his chest from the other's tears.

Shin felt his body heating up, he could hear his heart racing, it felt like one of those stories from one of those cliche romance novels.

"I hope this feeling isn't a dream, because I don't ever want to wake up. We should leave this place, I don't want to be here any longer than I have to." Bin suggested that they go home and change out of their days old clothes, and go out for lunch.

In more than one way, Shin was happy that Bin suggested this. "I wonder what mother would say, if she found out I met someone, just one week after ending it with Mamoru? Well, I guess it couldn't be helped. It was in the heat of the moment that, I said what I said....and surely I meant it. Maybe, this can really work out? Well, I will just go wherever this takes me." :)

Bin let's go of Shin, and pushes the elevator button again. As they wait the short time before the door opened, he reaches for the other's hand and holds it, until they get to his car. He then only lets go as he is needed to walk over to his side of the car and gets in. He belts himself in and starts up the car.

(^^)

"It feels weird being in his car." (Blushes). "Why am I being so self-conscious now? I feel like I'm going to die. I can't stop...my heart from racing this fast. Omg."

"Are you okay," said Bin. "Ohh yeah, I'm okay. I feel a sense of relief leaving the hospital with you. I can't wait to eat. I'm so hungry, I could eat anything, said Shin, as he turn to Bin smiling in an attempt to hide his anxieties. "What do you want to eat, said Bin without a second thought. "Hummmm, anything is fine."

As they drove home, Shin looked out the window thinking, "Ahhh, I dodged that one. I couldn't possibly tell him that I was nervous being in the car alone with him. " (blushes) I wonder, where does he live? Do he live by himself or with someone else, I wonder..." And then something struck him as he looked out of the window. Shin yelped as he viewed an unbelievable sight along the riverbank.

Bin kept driving to his place. He only pulled up to the side of the rode and parked or idled for the shake of the other, once he saw his right hand go to his cheek; then the slight shine of Shin's cheeks. He places a hand on his shoulder, and with his index finger and gently tilted his face by his chin towards him. He leans in close, but still stays apart by an inch. Bin asks if Shin was okay.

"Ahhh, everything is okay. I just saw something that struck me a bit, it was nothing," said Shin with a false smile. "I feel like I'm already lying to him, but how can I say that I just saw my ex kissing a girl down by the riverbanks? It's not like I can tell him that I might still be in love with Mamoru. It pains me, that I have to keep dodging his question whenever I react to Mamoru." "What the...," was what Shin heard from Bin's mouth. "Huh?" "That girl just pushed that guy into the river," said Bin shockingly. Shin turn around and there he saw Mamoru in the river, a slight grin appeared at the corner of his lips. "That's right, Mamoru can't even swim." (Hahahahaha). Pause. Sigh.

Bin then quickly put the car in parking and took his keys with him, locking Shin in the car. He then began running to where the struggling man was in the river. "I'm coming to get you, just try to stay a float." He then puts his keys in his mouth and dived into the water. He swam to Mimoru, and began swimming them both to the bank then pulled him out first, then himself without talking. The chill factor of the water and air mixture was enough to make both men shiver. Bin began rubbing his chest and stomach to warm up his core.

Shocked, Shin didn't know what to say. "What the....why...why is he...why is he helping him?!" A sense of of pride belittled over the sense of, "Go rot bastard, for tormenting me when we were together. A part of me feels no sense of remorse for him and yet a part feel sorry for him.

Should I go after Bin or should I wait here?" Sigh. Pause. "I...I should go over there." Shin proceeded to open the car door and headed over to Mamoru. Mamoru who is still laying on the side of the riverbank is gasping for air. "Ahhhh," gasping for air as Mamoru tries to say something.

Bin still standing to the side is speechless, "How could you do that to him," exclaimed Bin to the girl, "Are you trying to kill him!?"

Slowly Mamoru tries to regain his balance after numerous fail attempts at getting back up, "Ahhh...I...I...just want to say tha...thanks.....huh.....Sh..Shi......Shin...wha...what are you doing here?!" (Mamoru looked like he had just seen a ghost).