The doors swing inward

Michael Fey Wong

*Gives an odd little wave*

Just popping in here- hope I'm not intruding.

I've sort of lost myself trying to find something fun to do for the past few months, and having found nothing; I've resorted to wandering! And look where I've wandered. *Slight grin* Seems a decent enough place to stagnate.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael Fey Wong

• E.r.o.s

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Black Rose

WelcometoYOBanner_zps7c5ba1c9.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome.. I can understand the feeling of boredom and hope YO can provide you with some fun.

PS: Your name is very interesting, and your avatar would make a great signature...

Ey, welcome to YO

, hope you'll enjoy yourself here! I am still kind of new here, and I have become a little obsessed, haha.

Thank you for the welcome.

Mm- my name is actually the name I use for all my forums; and coincidentally the name of my favorite roleplay character. I've grown quite attached to it, sad as that sounds. The picture! It's wonderful artwork from a friend. I've actually thought about trying to make myself a signature out of it...I do have a sort of picture from the same set I might be able to use...

Well then belated welcome to you too! And there's never anything wrong with obsession.

Well, if you ever feel like making your friend's artwork into a signature, drop by one of the gfx shops in the forum and drop a request, I am sure somebody would gladly make a set out of it.