Can A Beauty Love A Beast? (ChibiMonkey)

LexHugglez

Daichi watched the other with interest, he felt that warm feeling inside again, at just being able to see the other so happy, it made him happy as well. He smiled as the other looked all around, but seemed to love the daisies most. "You said you've had daisies before. Which kind - the color, I mean. Just the common white one? Or another?" he asked slowly, finding himself saying anything to just talk to the other more, to hear his voice and see his happiness. He just enjoyed being able to talk to the other, to see the other talk without being afraid of him.

When he told the other he could come in here whenever he wanted, he smiled at the joy shown in his face. He was glad again at that smiling sight, but then frowned, remembering. How could the human be so happy about all of this? Daichi wasn't complaining but...he was being forced here against his will. Yet he still managed to remain happy. Was the human that naive...? Or just that optimistic...?

When he was hugged once more, he looked at the other with a frown and heavy sigh "It's not that I do not like it....I'm just not used to it" he commented with a slight frown "I'm not used to people wanting to be so close to me...usually they're too afraid to even be in the same room as I am" he said with a lonely frown at the thought. Though when the other said how they were friends, Daichi's eyes widened "Friends...?" he muttered "How can you call me your friend when I am keeping you here? How can you say I am kind?" he muttered with a confused frown. He didn't understand this human. He wasn't like the rest at all.

When the other reached a hand up, the male instinctively flinched backwards at the others reach. He frowned a bit, suspicious and wary of what the other wanted, before he slowly relaxed. Feeling the other touch him, he felt this calming sort of sensation run through him, and he closed his eyes and just savored that feeling for a moment, his demon-like thin tail swishing back and forth, before he opened his gaze to stare back upon the other "Not scary...? That's the first I've been told something like that....You sure are odd" he muttered.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• LexHugglez

• shisuexx

Takumi smiled, "The white one. I never knew there were different kinds of daisies! They are quit beautiful." he mused. admiring the flowers as he listened to Daichi.

"I see, well the only one whom I've hugged is my uncle." he chuckled. "So I guess that makes two of us. For some reason I just felt comfortable hugging you though." he shrugged, not thinking much about it as he was questioned on being friends with Daichi. "Well, isn't it better to be friends and get along than to be miserable and lonely?" he asked, and smiled as he went up to Daichi once again. "You are kind, because you aren't making me stay in that room, and you gave me a wonderful breakfast. You are showing me a room that I am sure you don't allow many to see, and you even allow to go to places whenever I wish to. How can I not think of you as kind after you've done so many nice things for me?" he asked.

"No, not scary at all. Odd? Me? I suppose I am though." he chuckled. "Is it a good odd at least?" he asked, smiling as he looked behind Daichi to his tail. "Hm?? You have a tail?!" he asked, eyes widening in curiosity. "How does your tail work? Do you control it like you would in wiggling your butt? Does it have its own muscles?" he asked all of these questions and more, though he really was just speaking aloud and didn't really expect any answers to his questions since he knew they were a lot.

Daichi just smiled as the other spoke of how happy he was and he oddly felt comfortable hugging him. "You mean you haven't any friends to hug? You seem friendly and kind enough...even if you are shy and quite, I would think you'd have a bunch of friends" he muttered in thought as he stared at the other "Alright...friends...then..." he trailed off in his own thought, thinking about it. An actual friend? How long had it been since he'd had one? Even as a human, he wasn't very popular. He was attractive, and many women fawned over him. But he never once had true love, or a good friendship. Once people got to know him, they understood him for his foul and egotistical attitude. However, since being put under these such unfortunate circumstances, he'd become humbled by it all. A completely different man. But that meant nothing now, because even if it was his personality better now, it was now switched and his looks that were horrendous.

"No, of course I won't make you stay in one room....I do want you to be happy...you look good, happy, and smiling...." he muttered with a light blush when realizing what he said. He averted his gaze awkwardly from the other, rubbing the back of his head again "Er...well, yes, you may go anywhere you like in the castle....but, you can't leave outside" he said quickly, wanting to make that clear, but also worried the other might get upset at him again for refining his freedom to not being allowed outside. But that's why he allowed the human in the greenery whenever he pleased - it was almost like being outside, anyways.

"Odd...yes, a good kind, i suppose" he said with a small smile "I didn't mean it as an insult" he assured the male before he soon seemed distracted by something else - his tail? He jumped, a bit worriedly that the other had noticed another disgusting feature of him. His horns, then his tail...he had small wings too - though surely the other had noticed those, no?? When asked a bunch of questions, his head spun a bit, unsure how to answer to them "Er..I uh....yes?" he spoke, confused, not even sure what the question was anymore. But he watched the male, intrigued. Again, he didn't seem afraid...if anything, he seemed interested.

Takumi shook his head at the question. "No, you are the first one." he said, smiling towards Daichi as he felt his heart skip a beat at the other officially making them friends. "Friends." he whispered, smiling as he continued to walk around the green house. He wondered then what had caused the other male to look the way he does.

"I-I look good?" he asked, blushing as well from the compliment as he looked back towards the flowers. "Anywhere? Will you....show me around then?" he asked. "I can't go outside? Why not? It's so beautiful outside...and the sun is warm. Maybe we could have a picnic one of these days?" he suggested, smiling at Daichi as he continued looking over the flowers. "I won't pressure you though. It's just a suggestion. I'll stay inside if you would rather that." he finished, and sniffed another flower.

Takumi chuckled. "At least I am the good kind of odd then." he said, smiling back as he nodded. Looking over Daichi's tail again, Takumi smiled in curiosity "It's amazing." he whispered, moving his hand to touch it gently. "What's it feel like to have a tail?" he asked, looking up at Daichi with a smile as he held the tail in both hands and moved it on his own accord. "This is....amazing." he whispered again, completely dumbfounded over the tail more so than he was over the horns.

Straightening himself and dropping the tail slowly, Takumi went back to face the other male as he smiled, "Mind showing me around your castle some more? I really like what I've seen already." he chuckled, letting his camera hang around his neck as he waited there.

Daichi was still a bit surprised by the others statement of how he didn't have any friends or anything like that. It was interesting, and hard to believe, really. How could he not have friends? Was it just because of how quite he was and everything? He continued to think about this to himself, baffled by the thought, until the other seemed embarrassed about being told he looked good. This in turn caused Daichi to blush and become embarrassed himself as well. "I uh...well....yes. You you good with a smile on your face...I want you to be happy here" He offered with a light smile.

When the other asked about going outside however, Daichi frowned a bit. A spark of anger ran through him for a moment at the other trying to get outside when he'd already told him he couldn't. But the other apologized and didn't pressure it, and Daichi sighed in relief as he calmed down, not having to get mad at the other and glad for that. "I'm sorry" was all he said, but he still wouldn't let him out of the castle. He was afraid, really. He was the first outside contact he'd had in so long. And he didn't want to lose him. He didn't want him to run away on him or something.

His tail twitched a bit at the unfamiliar feeling of being held, and Daichi looked away a bit awkwardly, ashamed. He sighed, frowning to himself as he closed his eyes and just let the other admire it. He didn't know how he could be so intrigued though. He glanced back to the male as he spoke, frowning "Amazing? Nothing about this is amazing. I'm a monster - a beast" he growled lowly in bitterness towards himself.

Sighing heavily, he turned on his heel "Come, I'll show you around" He muttered as he left the greenhouse, closing the doors as he continued to show the male around to various places and rooms in the castle, consisting of the dining hall, kitchen, living room - of which there were multiple living rooms. To various bedrooms, studies, and a library.

Takumi smiled at Daichi when the other agreed to showing him around the castle some more. He only frowned when the other called himself a monster, and that he was anything but amazing. Deciding to take advantage of the library, Takumi went up to Daichi and touched his face. "Daichi, you are not a monster okay?" he said, smiling. "You are my friend, and as my friend I can clearly see you are no monster. You are just different." he stated, and hugged the male again. "Please do not call yourself a monster, or a beast my friend. To me you are anything but that." he whispered. "To me you are more human than anyone out there. Besides, you still look human to me. If you put a hat on and tucked in your tail, you would blend right in I'm sure." he chuckled, before holding up a hand. "But I'd rather you didn't hide that about yourself Your horns and tail are what make you unique." he said, leaving it at that.

"Sorry for babbling. I've never done that before...but hearing you call yourself a monster...it upset me." he admitted, pulling his hand from Daichi's face as he smiled. "Thank you for taking me around your castle. It's so big! So many rooms. It's a wonder you don't get lost in here, but I suppose that would come with living in it for as long as I can imagine." he commented, strolling over to the bookshelves as he pulled out a book. "Beauty and the Beast....I remember this book! It's been so long since I've read it though." he chuckled, looking over at Daichi. "Have you ever read it before? The girl in here was a bookworm and she fell for a prince who had been cursed to become a beast." he said, not thinking about the subject and reality similarities.

"Hey, Daichi, what is your favorite book in here? I'd like to read it. Then we would have something in common right?" he chuckled. sitting on the lounge chair in the library, Takumi curled up into the side of the chair as he held the book he had found and set it beside him. "Let's read together?" he asked, patting the spot beside him.

Daichi continued to show the other all throughout the castle, which was grand and large, holding many floors. He showed him the balconies on the towers - which he told the other he was of course allowed to go out on. Eventually, after showing him all throughout the place, they had stopped in the library, the final place, before the other was stopping him, confronting what Daichi had just called himself and he frowned a bit "Not a monster?" he muttered sighing "How can you possibly say that when you look at me?" he questioned, before hearing the male continue on, stating he was his friend, and just a little different. He couldn't believe the others kindness he showed to him, despite the fact it was all Daichi's doing for forcing the other to live and stay here. "...it upset you?" he said and frowned "I'm sorry....if it upsets you that much, I will not call myself anything but your friend again" he said with a light smile, pulling the other into a tight and warm hug "You're far too kind, Takumi" he muttered softly.

As they walked a bit further into the library, he saw the other pick up a book in particular. He blinked a bit, eyes widening with slight curiosity and surprise the other had picked that one out from all of them "Really..." he muttered as he watched the other and sighed a bit "Yes, I've read it. Happy endings like that really don't happen though" he muttered as he glanced off to the side. Of course, he couldn't help but slightly relate to the book. Of course all the circumstances and everything weren't quite the same. He wasn't 'cursed' per say, and true love wouldn't cure this poisoned body of his, that he didn't know of anyways. Such a happy story like that made him bitter, and not like it. It was all just lies to him, really.

When suddenly asked what his favorite book was, however, his eyes widened a bit "Ah, mine...?" he muttered, trailing off a bit awkwardly as he glanced around the library. He tried to think of his favorite book "I'm not sure I have a favorite...though I suppose The Shadow of the Wind is one of my favorite...by Carlos Ruiz Zafrón. I'll try and find it for you" he said walking over to the shelf he knew he'd last seen it. He hadn't read it in ages though, so he wasn't sure.

Takumi smiled at Daichi, a little surprised when he was pulled into a tight and warm hug. "Good." he whispered, smiling as he returned the hug. "Y-you think so? I thought of it more as...friendly?" he whispered, looking away as they walked into the library. He wasn't used to being told he was kind. He was always called weird, or awkward. Some even asked him if he was some sort of alien since he was always hiding behind the camera lens and never spoke up. The teasing died down as he got older, and people realized he was just quiet, but he was never once called kind, or let alone had ever had someone he could talk to so well with. It was a nice feeling as he smiled to himself.

"You don't think so? I think happy endings come in all shapes and sizes though." he whispered, smiling at the book. "Even for the prince who was cursed to be a beast until he learned the feeling of love, was able to have true love from a girl who saw past his beastliness." he hummed. "I wonder if it was love at first sight for the beauty towards the beast." he thought aloud, opening the book.

"The Shadow of the Wind?" he asked, thinking on if he had read it before when Daichi told him he would find it for him. "Ah, um, thank you." he whispered, getting shy all of a sudden at not having to find the book himself as he decided to try and get comfortable where he was to read. He rest his cheek against his hand, palm-down, and began reading the book after he had set his camera down on the floor by the lounge chair. He smiled as he read the pages, reminiscing over the words on each page as they came back to his memory of why he loved the book so much.

"Hey, Daichi, do you think someone could ever love me for who I am the way the beast loved beauty? The villagers didn't like that she was a bookworm and didn't worry about men.....perhaps it is like how I am? After all, nobody at school liked me. I was an 'alien' to them." he said a little sadly. "Perhaps...there is hope for me to find someone like she did? Someone who doesn't mind my hiding behind a lens?" he said quietly, suddenly noticing how strange it all sounded as he felt his cheeks heat up.

Daichi smiled as he had just hugged the other close. He was honestly a bit surprised in himself, and half expecting the other to run off and squirm in his arms, trying to get away. He still didn't know how the other could be so confident and friendly with him, but Daichi wasn't complaining. Although it was new and uncertain to him, he knew it was a good new feeling he was experiencing.

Eventually, he had pulled away from the other, before hearing him then go on about happy endings, and the tale of the story between the beauty and the beast. Daichi honestly really wasn't a fan of the book. It was all lies to him, and he honestly didn't know why he still had it. He'd told Kurusu, his servant, to burn the book, or get rid of it. Knowing that man though, he probably purposely kept that book specifically. He sighed, seeing the other read it and he looked back to the various shelves of books, looking for the one that was one of his favorites amongst the collection of old books.

As he was searching, he heard the other question behind him, about if he could ever be loved. He blinked, glancing over his shoulder at the other "love?" he murmured in thought as he stared at the other. "I'm sure you can be loved. You seem very lovable, I don't see why someone wouldn't be able to love you for all you are" he said with a small smile "Me on the other hand..." he muttered quietly to himself, not really meant for the other to hear. But honestly, how could someone possibly love a beast like him? Not only was he hideous, and monstrous, but he hadn't the best attitude either. He had a short temper, and was a bit spoiled in preferring things the way he wanted. No one could possibly get past all those things and faults of his to love him.

He was eventually brought out of his thoughts when he found the book he'd been looking for, and he smiled a bit, seeing the title stick out on the binding edge of the paperback book. He reached for it, tugging it out as he headed back towards the center of the library where the male had sat and started reading "Here, I found it" he said with a light smile as he handed the book out to the other "it really is interesting...or, I think so, anyways. I won't say anything about it though, I'd hate to accidentally spoil anything" he said with a light smile as he set the book down beside the other. "You don't have to read it, of course, just if your interested...." he trailed off a bit awkwardly, a light blush of embarrassment crossing his cheeks.

Takumi smiled at Daichi as he watched the other look for the book he was referring to. "You think so?" he asked, blushing a little as he hid his nose in the book. "Someone will love you Daichi, you are a kind person and you have many talents. I'm sure you will find someone." he whispered, smiling once more as he thought about it.

Looking up when Daichi seemed to brighten up in mood, he chuckled at the book he found "So that's the book you were talking about." he said, looking at it in the beast's hands. "Hehe, I'll read this then." he said, taking the book into his hands and opening it. "Sit with me?" he asked, scooting over for the other as he smiled. Turning his attention back to the book, Takumi began reading it as he was curious about what it was about.

Before he knew it, he was nose deep in the book and couldn't even think about putting the book down as he got immersed in it. "This book is really good, Daichi." he said, smiling as he forced himself to peal his eyes away from the pages to look up at the other. He was really enjoying the book that Daichi said was his favorite, immediately going back to the book after smiling at Daichi. "I can't put it down." he chuckled, stretching a little as he kept reading.

Daichi smiled as he looked back at the other "I'm sure of it" He said, before frowning when the other had said the same thing back to him "That's not true....and I'm sure you know it too. You're just to kind to admit it, or even think it. You much more open hearted, and welcoming than many humans are....no one could possibly see any love in me. After all, I'm just a mons-" he started to say, but cut himself off, realizing what he was about to say, and remembering that the male didn't want him to call himself that word any longer. He sighed, closing his eyes in thought "It just won't happen" he muttered surely and definitely. He had come to terms with that fact a long, long time ago.

When he had finally found the book and brought it over to the other, Daichi blinked a bit and was rather surprised by the others acceptance of the book and seeming eagerness. He blinked a bit as the other took it "Ah...wh-you....you mean you're going to read it right now?" he asked a bit in surprise, looking to the other already opening the book and moving for the other to sit with him. The seat itself was a loveseat chair, so had room for two people, but it still somehow made Daichi feel awkward and nervous. But for some reason he really didn't want to upset the other. So, swallowing the nerves, he moved to sit down beside the other, glancing over his shoulder when he'd moved to start reading the book. He noticed how the other seemed intrigued by the book, almost in trapped by it. He smiled, enjoying watching the other enjoying the book he'd picked out for him to read. Well, he picked it out because the other had asked what his favorite book was. Which is perhaps why he was so pleased the male seemed to like it.

Eventually though, the beast himself found he was growing tired, his eyes heavy. He had earlier grabbed a book for himself to read to occupy himself while the other read, not wanting to leave his side since the male seemed to enjoy having him by his side and reading with him - for what reason the beast didn't know. All they were doing was sitting beside each other in silence, absorbed in serrate stories of books. But he'd enjoyed it like that. And before the beast was even aware of it, he had fallen asleep at some point, and dusk had started to set over the sky.

• 2 weeks later...

Takumi simply shook his head, "No, there's someone out there for the both of us. I'm sure of it." he stated, glad that the other male held back in calling himself a monster. He then chuckled at the Daichi's reaction when he began reading the book. "Of course, I've already read mine, so I'll start on a new one now." he said, humming as he continued to read the book, genuinely enjoying it the further in he went. He smiled and frowned at intervals of chapters, but continued to read until he looked up at the clock.

Turning his attention to the other, Takumi's eyes widened at the sleeping beast beside him. 'He fell asleep.' he thought to himself, curious as he leaned in a little and watched the male sleep. The man seemed to look more relaxed and even warming when asleep, something that made Takumi's cheek blossom with blush a little. He smiled at the sight, and leaned against the other a little as he set his book down and closed his eyes to take a nap as well. He didn't understand the feeling inside of him, but what he knew was that he enjoyed being by the beast's side and in his company. Soon, getting carried into his thoughts, Takumi had fallen asleep, curled up beside the beast as he fell into slumber.

Dreaming of the book he read, Takumi was still while he slept, not really one to move unless he was having a nightmare. His dream then turned to the beast, and he dreamed of what the male would look like without the horns or tail, and with a smile on his face. This making his cheeks redden in reality as he turned over a bit, not sure what the dream was telling him as he pictured them together reading, under the sun and sitting out under a tree. They were just relaxing while reading, but soon the beast had faced him and whispered something he couldn't hear. The beast in his dream leaned in, and from Takumi's eyes, he watched as the dream him, and the dream Daichi kissed before he opened his eyes and sat up slowly.

"What a.....strange dream.." he whispered, not knowing if the other was awake or still asleep.

Daichi just smiled in happiness as he watched the other pick his book up and start reading it. Honestly, it warmed the insides of his cold, lonely chest, and though it was a pleasant feeling, Daichi was unaware of what it was. He couldn't recall ever having such a feeling like this before. He was so used to the coldness, loneliness of living alone and no one really giving to seconds of thought about him. No one cared about him - no one even knew he existed, quite literally. He was a childs play myth to everyone in town. But here, with this male beside him, he felt warm, giddy, almost. He wasn't sure how to understand or interpret the feeling, so for the meantime just ignore it. It was too unfamiliar and confusing for him to try to understand at the moment. He just wanted to focus on Takumi. He didn't know how, but he was content just watching the male.

Eventually though, he didn't even realize when, he had fallen asleep beside the other, head limp into the cushion and his body loose, relaxed into the chair. For the first time in a very, very long time, Daichi was able to sleep peacefully, not tossing and turning, or having any nightmares. Usually, all he could sleep with was nightmares, and he just dreamed of the time he was poisoned and his body had taken on this ugly form. Every time he closed his eyes and tried to rest, that day happened all over again. Or, he would have encounters with other people who would either be scared and run, mock him, or even attack and try to kill him. But this time, this nap he was able to sleep peacefully, with nothing racing through his mind, no images, or haunting voices. Just quiet. This unexpected peaceful rest resulted in him sleeping for far longer than he had expected to, leaning into the other when the male had gone to sleep with him. His arms wrapped around the other at some point, and he continued to rest.

Daichi was still sound asleep when the other had woken, deep asleep for the first time in a while. His single servant that was still loyal to him and tended to him finally appeared for the first time, too. He walked into the room, smiling softly "Good evening, Mr. Takumi" he greeted the guest, bowing with a smile "I hope you slept well. I am Yosuke, Sir Daichi's servant here." he introduced himself to the boy before he confused him to much or anything. Yosuke glanced to Daichi, smiling at the peaceful look on his face "I hate to ask you this, but do you think you could refrain from leaving his side at the moment? It's been quite some time since I've seen him sleep so restfully" he commented before looking back at Takumi "If there is anything you need, I'll be happy to get it for you."

Takumi looked at Daichi who was still sound asleep, and smiled a little as he watched the other sleep. He jumped a little when someone walked into the room and blushed as he looked at the man. "Ah....g-good evening...Yosuke." he whispered, surprised when told that the man was Daichi's servant. "Servant.....I see..." he whispered.

He was shocked when Yosuke asked him to not leave Daichi's side for the time being. "Ah, I didn't plan on leaving his side actually...but...uhm...perhaps a blanket? Ah, and a pillow for Daichi??" he asked quickly, lifting up the book again and leaning back against the male. "He doesn't sleep? Or uhm, just not...restfully?" he asked, feeling his cheeks heat up a bit as he asked questions. "He went to sleep pretty quickly too...is it my fault he couldn't sleep?" he asked, a little hint of worry in his voice.

Takumi felt a smile on his lips though as he looked back at Daichi sleeping, and then glanced towards Yosuke. "How did he become like this Yosuke? Ah, or was he born this way?" he wondered, growing curious about Daichi's appearance and how he came to have horns, a tail and fangs. It was all so strange, and yet just as fascinating.

Yosuke smiled a bit and offered a small nod "yes, his servant. There used to be a lot more of us...they all left after the incident, though..." he muttered, trailing off. He probably should go into it too much, about what happened to the master. Daichi would surely kill him for saying such things. He knew the man hated reliving it, even though, he unfortunately seemed to relive it every night he tried to sleep. "Of course, I'll be right back" he nodded, leaving the room for a moment to gather the things the boy had asked for. He even brought a hot cup of tea, just in case.

He soon arrived back in the library "I brought you tea, incase. If you don't want it don't worry about it" he said with a smile as he handed the other a blanket and pillow "I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. But I was sure you were overwhelmed with everything at first being here...hopefully the master hasn't been too harsh on you..." he said with a small, awkward sort of smile.

He moved to sit down on a chair opposite of where Daichi and Takumi sat snuggled against each other. "Quite the contrary. I believe it is because of your presence he is able to sleep so peacefully right now" he said with a light smile as he looked to the said male, seeing his sleeping form so relaxed, face not twisted in discomfort and pain like it usual was, upon recalling ban memories of dreams. When Takumi asked more about Daichi, he smile faltered a bit "Ah...well, I don't believe that's quite my place to tell, but..." he trailed off "I suppose you do have a right to know" he mentioned.

"It started with a past lover of his..." he started, and as if on cue, and hearing the haunting story, Diachi seemed to stir and wake up. His eyes slowly fluttered open, hearing a familiar voice starting to tell an all too familiar story. Upon recognizing who it was, his eyes snapped open more and he sat up, growling lowly "What are you babbling on about, Yosuke?" he growled a bit warningly, causing Yosuke to quickly shut up and laugh a bit nervously "Ah, nothing, sir. Just and old mans rambles" he muttered.

Takumi smiled back at Yosuke as he saw the man was simply being kind. "Thank you, Yosuke." he whispered, watching the man leave and then come back with what appeared to be a cup of something hot. Taking the cup between his hands, he placed the blanket over Daichi's body and then over his own as he slipped the pillow behind Daichi's head carefully. Turning back to the man, he shook his head, "No, it's perfect thank you! It's fine. We got to meet each other now so better late than never." he said, and bit his lip a bit. "He wasn't the most welcoming....but I think I'm warming up to him." he giggled, and watched the man sit across from them. "Eh? Because of me?" he asked, looking at Daichi as his eyes widened. "But....how can my presence effect his sleep so much...?" he whispered, staring at Daichi now.

He snapped his attention back to Yosuke when the older man told him he had the right to now about Daichi's condition. "A past lover...." he whispered quietly, only to look behind him as Daichi woke up and then snapped up. "Ah, Daichi, it's fine. He was only striking up conversation with me. Don't be angry..." he said, frowning as he placed a hand to Daichi's arm. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, trying to bring light conversation in to keep the hostility away.

"You seemed so peaceful while you were asleep." he commented, smiling as he sipped the tea in his hand. "Did you want tea Daichi? Yosuke made me some, it's really yummy." he complimented, looking at the older man. "It's sweet. How'd you make it so sweet? I've only had bitter teas." he giggled, smiling more now as he warmed up to the two men.

Yosuke smiled a bit and nodded his head "It seems you're a calming effect on his sleeping habits...it's nice to see" he said with a smile before frowning when he said it wasn't the best welcome "I'm sure....I apologize on his behalf. He's just really not used to human interaction, with other people at all, other than myself. And especially when you don't seem to hate him or despise him...all he's used to is people running away in fear, or attacking him. I mentioned before how there were countless many more servants....but since the incident of master Diachi being as he is now, they all fled" he said with a soft sigh.

When Takumi spoke of how it was nice to finally meet him and everything, he nodded with a smile "It's a pleasure to meet you too, mister Takumi" he spoke formally with the guest of the house "If there is every anything I could do to make your stay here more pleasant, please, do not hesitate to ask. It will be nice tending to a new person here" he said with a slight smile, before things had grown tense and Daichi had woken up, of course, at the perfect timing.

Daichi glared a bit at Yosuke, but relaxed when he felt a warm hand on his arm. He glanced down to Takumi beside him, his cold gaze softening a bit with a soft sigh, as he glanced back to Yosuke "Fine, i suppose" he muttered watching his servant "But you shouldn't be telling stories that aren't yours to tell" he huffed still in slight irritation, but calmer than when he first woke up.

He glanced back to Takumi as he continued to speak and ask him things "Hmm...yeah...actually. I did sleep very well, thank you..." he muttered trailing off in thought, having just first realized himself how well his sleep had been. He blushed a bit when the other said he looked so peaceful "Yes, some tea sounds nice" he said, before Yosuke nodded and excused himself to go retrieve some more for him, before coming back with it "It's and old trick with some honey and other ingredients" he said with a smile "People often leave in the herbs too long, which makes it bitter quick" he explained as he handed Daichi the cup.

Takumi relaxed as well when Daichi relaxed and the cold gaze softened. He chuckled at Daichi's reaction as he felt glad that the other had slept well. "There's no need to thank me, I didn't do anything." he said, smiling as he sipped more of the tea, enjoying it more so with every sip.

"It really is tasty Daichi." he commented, listening to Yosuke as the older man explained how he made the tea. "I see! So that's why uncle's tea always tasted so bitter!" he said, and smiled at the little tip he recieved. He felt content at that moment, relaxing as he rest his head against Daichi's shoulder.

"It feels so peaceful right now, doesn't it?" he hummed, holding the cup in his hands as he just enjoyed being beside Daichi and listening to Yosuke speak. "Daichi, were you not able to sleep well before I came here? Yosuke told me you didn't sleep well until I came. Have I helped you then?" he asked, curious all the more as he stared into the other's eyes with a warm smile still plastered on his face.

Daichi was wondering why he slept well, it almost baffled him. It really had been ages since he'd been able to sleep so peacefully. He wondered just how long he had been out? Had he been trapping the other here as he slept? He rubbed his tired face, yawning once more as she shifted to sit up a bit straighter, taking the tea cup from Yosuke when he handed it to him "Thank you" he murmured, taking a sip from it and feeling his insides warm and relax "How long had I been asleep?" he asked curiously.

He listened to the two then discuss about the tea, smiling a bit at Takumi's curiosity, it was a cute look on him, how he seemed to enjoy the tea so much. He didn't realize it at first, but he eventually found himself staring at the males beautiful face, and quickly looked away. Yosuke simply smiled at the others curiosity about the tea "If you'd like, I could show you how to make it sometime" he offered, sipping at his own cup of tea he had brought for himself as well.

Daichi was lost in his own thoughts of the boy, when his voice actually brought him out of his thoughts. He blinked a bit, looking to him, and smiled a bit "Yes, it seems your presence did help me sleep more at ease than usual..." he trailed off, thinking about it "I'm not sure why though...but it was a nice rest. I usually don't sleep too well at night" he said as he leaned back, taking another sip of his tea.

Takumi smiled as he sat there beside Daichi, continuing to sip at the tea he had received. "A few hours, I'm not sure really. I was asleep until a few minutes ago." he admitted, blushing a bit as he looked down. When Yosuke told him he would actually show him how to make it sometime, Takumi's eyes brightened in joy. "Really?! Thank you Yosuke!" he grinned, nearly jumping in his seat with excitement.

Calming down though so as to not embarrass himself, Takumi felt his cheeks blossom when told about his presence helping the other in fact rest. He was shocked to hear Daichi didn't sleep too well at night usually. "R-really?" he whispered, and looking away shyly as he stared into the cup. "I-I'm glad I could...help you sleep Daichi." he whispered, a small smile appearing on his face though as he felt a little special after being told he helped the other sleep.

"Uhm, Daichi, you know if you can't sleep or anything...y-you can...you know....well....I could....come to you and...keep you company. I-I mean t-talk and just...help you sleep." he whispered, face reddening more and more the longer he continued to speak.

Yosuke smiled a bit and nodded, finding the others excitement about the tea endearing "I can teach you other teas as well" he commented, but noticed a weird sort of look he was receiving from Daichi. It almost looked like...the other was glaring at him with jealousy. He smirked a bit, chuckling softly to himself "Anyways, I'll leave you too be. I'm always around if you need me" he said as he finished his tea and stood up "Feel free to leave your cups there when you're done, I'll get to them" he said before nodding to them "It was nice to officially meet you, sir Takumi" he said, bowing politely before leaving the room.

Daichi was a bit irritated that Yosuke seemed to know so much more about things that Takumi liked. He wanted to be able to teach the male things, show him new things that interested him. Though, he supposed he had shown him this library, and the book the other seemed to like. Thats when he remembered he'd fallen asleep when the other had been reading the book "Ah, the book....do you like it so far?" he asked curiously.

But then the other was offering they could sleep beside each other and everything if he had trouble sleeping. He blinked a bit, blushing deeply when he finally realized what the other said "Ah...sure. Thank you..." he muttered softly, now feeling incredibly shy and embarrassed around the other. But the idea of the male sleeping beside him at night did sound nice, he would admit.

Takumi smiled even more, "I'd appreciate it! I'll do my best to learn quickly with you Yosuke." he said, and then turned his attention to Daichi. He watched as Yosuke got up and left them alone, bowing his head in return. "Ah, and it was nice to meet you as well Yosuke!" he said, watching the older man leave before he looked at Daichi.

"I love it! I really like chapter 8 though the most. It really is a wonderful book Daichi, I can see why you said it was your favorite! I think I'll have to make it mine now, I really like the plots twists in it." he hummed. When Daichi said sure to sleeping beside each other, he smiled as he looked up and hugged Daichi. "Your welcome~" he chuckled.

"Was there something else you would like to do today? The sun seems to be setting now, but there's still some light out." he said, finishing his cup and setting it to the side as he scooted a little closer to Daichi, curious on what the male would like to do. "Oh, are you perhaps still sleepy Daichi?" he asked, knowing that Yosuke and himself had awoken the other while they talked.

Daichi frowned, a childish sort of pout on his face as he just watched the other two speak and Takumi get excited and seem so happy. He wondered if he would be able to make the other that happy....he then blushed faintly, realizing what he'd been thinking. He watched with narrowed eyes as Yosuke finally had left the room, before Daichi returned his attention back to Takumi as they spoke about the book.

He blushed a bit at how much the other seemed to enjoy the book, and he smiled a bit, feeling his chest warm in thought that the other had enjoyed something he as well liked just as much. Smiling, he nodded his head "Have you finished it already?" he asked curiously by the way the other spoke about it. He was happy though, though a bit surprised to feel this happy and warm. It'd been a while since he'd felt this happy. Especially simply just by making someone else happy.

When the other asked if he wanted to do anything else, he blinked, a bit surprised, before smiling lightly "I hadn't anything in particular. Is there something you had in mind?" he asked, before feeling warmed by the others considering about his rest "it's alright, I'll sleep more later...I don't want to bore you" he said as he as well had finished his cup of tea and left it aside for Yosuke to tend to cleaning it up later.